pacoima project boys

Bully
boss

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by Bully » July 31st, 2014, 3:11 pm

so its me and u again Country?haha....look there were some mexicans that took it serious but a lot of them were just trying to show love ...the PVNB to this day still do it cause they grew up together...if it makes you feel better yea there was some riders that were mexican but like i said it wasnt that serious like your saying...but still its like me saying all blacks wanted to be from Pacoima varrios back in the day but its some childish sh*t...it was true and still is today but its no big deal man..ill check back later im out..lets agree on one thing..some blacks wanted to be fromk the varrios and some mexicans wanted to be bloods...fair enough? lets let that horse rest in peace already..he's been beaten enough

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 3:14 pm

Realspit wrote::hmm:

We need that truth homeboy who gon spit it.
spit I.was one who was beating the dead horse Mexican1 came off little bitter on his comment like I said. You never going get a full storie because it not in they interest to know they history it what sooth them in they 13 agenda by being biases

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 3:19 pm

mexican1 wrote:so its me and u again Country?haha....look there were some mexicans that took it serious but a lot of them were just trying to show love ...the PVNB to this day still do it cause they grew up together...if it makes you feel better yea there was some riders that were mexican but like i said it wasnt that serious like your saying...but still its like me saying all blacks wanted to be from Pacoima varrios back in the day but its some childish sh*t...it was true and still is today but its no big deal man..ill check back later im out..lets agree on one thing..some blacks wanted to be fromk the varrios and some mexicans wanted to be bloods...fair enough? lets let that horse rest in peace already..he's been beaten enough
Lmao not really homboy they wanted to know its no harm Aslong it the truth you agree?

kultmember
underboss

Post by kultmember » July 31st, 2014, 6:07 pm

bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:and 98% of them are bitches
I see you on your rag today you ho* a$$ n*gga 98% will beat you gay f*ggot a$$ b*tch
i'll accept that kuz you dont know me. but in reality you know your homeboys and so do i :tiphat:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 7:31 pm

kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:and 98% of them are bitches
I see you on your rag today you ho* a$$ n*gga 98% will beat you gay f*ggot a$$ b*tch
i'll accept that kuz you dont know me. but in reality you know your homeboys and so do i :tiphat:[/quote go.sit down like a b*tch boy you don't know nobody

Bully
boss

Post by Bully » July 31st, 2014, 8:25 pm

bigcountry wrote:
Realspit wrote::hmm:

We need that truth homeboy who gon spit it.
spit I.was one who was beating the dead horse Mexican1 came off little bitter on his comment like I said. You never going get a full storie because it not in they interest to know they history it what sooth them in they 13 agenda by being biases
...........me bitter? dont think so...cant be bitter about some old a$$ played out sh*t ..that sh*t went out of style like boomboxes and pumas with fat laces...and karate shoes...see i can make my own points to but i see your ignorring them..how bout all the blacks that preffered to bang a Pacoima varrio over PPB? it goes both ways homie..you cant mention wannabe mexican bloods without mentioning blacks that were and still are banging Pacoima Varrios..how bout that? that didnt go out of style did it? no its still happening..you say im biased? how bout we talk about that for a change? P13,LTP,PVST,PVNBZ,PBZ,PCBZ,PBSL,PKKB,PJB,PHBZ all had or still have blacks "trying to be mexican" in there varrios...and in the rest of the valley RES13,VBZ,18ST,BVN,YBR,CST,VCT and other varrios had and still have blacks...but like i said before whats the big deal? you try to make it look like its only mexicans that wanted to be bloods but you "forget" that many blacks wanted and do bang mexican gangs aswell but that trend didnt go away like the one you keep boasting about....that sh*t is dead and played out like who cares???

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 9:19 pm

What you spew out homboy we all know what happen. We talking about history I.don't need prove sh*t or battle you on hood up I made my point and I stood by it. I'm not even thinking about this thread they look at and your credibility not mines homie.pee up in out

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 9:28 pm

[quote="bigcountry"]What you spew out homboy we all know what happen. We talking about history I.don't need prove sh*t or battle you on hood up I made my point and I stood by it. I'm not even thinking about this thread they looking at your credibility not mines homie.pee up in out

Bully
boss

Post by Bully » July 31st, 2014, 9:36 pm

bigcountry wrote:What you spew out homboy we all know what happen. We talking about history I.don't need prove sh*t or battle you on hood up I made my point and I stood by it. I'm not even thinking about this thread they look at and your credibility not mines homie.pee up in out
...............oh i see you dont want to touch on what i said? cool f*ck it forget about it its cool...somebody is looking at my credibility? serious? you mean on thehoodup? :facepalm: most of these posters dont bang or are trolls so who the hell are they to look at my credibility? real ones,killers,etc know me and my credibilty..been there done it...sorry but what some nerd thinks about me on here means absolutely nothing...............i repeat you cant talk about the mexicans past without hiding and dodging questions about the valley blacks banging sur...u wanna talk about history talk then dont just talk about the mexican blood trend from Pacoima that didnt amount to nothing..how bout the many blacks Pacoima surenos????? Shadow P13,Spy (rip)PVST,Peewee PKKB,Sugarbear PBZ,Sombra LTP,Raymond Pain PCBZ,Scooby PBSL etc...you brought back a dead thread then lets keep it going...we already talked about the mexican bloods how bout we talk about the black surenos that still bang the varrio..that trend didnt die out like the other one

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » July 31st, 2014, 9:40 pm

Should post pics, put that history out there.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 9:44 pm

We still have some Mexican from.the hood so must not be a trend

Bully
boss

Post by Bully » July 31st, 2014, 9:46 pm

Realspit wrote:Should post pics, put that history out there.
.............you talking to me? if so i wouldnt know how to do that and even if i did i aint one to post homies pics online like that....but yea there is a lot of history with reputable black Pacoima surenos that walked the mainline and got mad respect out here

Bully
boss

Post by Bully » July 31st, 2014, 9:50 pm

bigcountry wrote:We still have some Mexican from.the hood so must not be a trend
..............how many 1 or 2? are they old? cause i havent seen a mexican PPB in probably 15 yrs...one that stands out was a homie Badboy from P13..he's a lifer ..triple murder on 3 homies..think they used to call him 2punch from 2P's way back in the day...ive met a PPB recently that looks Mexican but hes Cuban or something..he's a rapper

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 9:56 pm

mexican1 wrote:
bigcountry wrote:We still have some Mexican from.the hood so must not be a trend
..............how many 1 or 2? are they old? cause i havent seen a mexican PPB in probably 15 yrs...one that stands out was a homie Badboy from P13..he's a lifer ..triple murder on 3 homies..think they used to call him 2punch from 2P's way back in the day...ive met a PPB recently that looks Mexican but hes Cuban or something..he's a rapper
. Matter fact one.of the mexican homie got.shot not to long ago he's in wheel chair now he got.shot by some 60s

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 9:59 pm

Latin time got dusted off not to long he caught slipping on maclay st

kultmember
underboss

Post by kultmember » July 31st, 2014, 10:34 pm

bigcountry wrote:
mexican1 wrote:
. Matter fact one.of the mexican homie got.shot not to long ago he's in wheel chair now he got.shot by some 60s

with no get back.

kultmember
underboss

Post by kultmember » July 31st, 2014, 10:37 pm

bigcountry wrote:Latin time got dusted off not to long he caught slipping on maclay st

what that got to do with what yall are talking about? once again mexican 1 is schooling you.

aint nobody ask about latin times getting shot lol. everytime mexican 1 get on you with some facts you get all weird and disoriented.

there aint even 5 mexicans pushing 2ps right now. why would they take that risk these days? this aint 1991

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » July 31st, 2014, 10:52 pm

His point is that there are still Mexican PPBs and anyone who isn't bias or a self hater can see that. :whaat:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 11:07 pm

First of all llike I. Saiid I.prove my points no need for discussion he know what's up? He school me yeah right I choose not to go on , are you fucking.stupid. I.can show you pic that Mexican homie is banging 2 ps in jail with tattoos dumbass its not 1990 gang banging in jail and on the street water down that old structure is not.cracking anymore. You love to.talk out your man f*ggot p*ssy you need to stfu you have no clue what you talking about stop riding d*ck b*tch boy

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 11:10 pm

kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
mexican1 wrote:

with no get back.
Yeah yeah happen at concert you still talking out your woman man hole