pacoima project boys

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 24th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Ru fingaz never heard of him he must be young kat

I'mSowayout112
corporal
Posts: 294
Joined: April 22nd, 2014, 10:03 pm

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by I'mSowayout112 » July 24th, 2014, 7:57 pm

bigcountry wrote:Ru fingaz never heard of him he must be young kat
Yea bruh like my age.

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 24th, 2014, 8:23 pm

Ok, I.really dont f*ck with young kats

Realspit
og
Posts: 12839
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by Realspit » July 25th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Uppin.

123
superior
Posts: 4653
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by 123 » July 25th, 2014, 6:56 pm

bigcountry wrote:
10527608_715743658472815_6785500458992396180_n.jpg
This for n*ggas that was doubting my stories and the Mexican critics wasnt around and hiding they past
What year was that around '88-'89? I remember it was Mexican Crips and Bloods for a minute, then, Southside came in and did intervention on Mexicans.

User avatar
jayxsavage
superior
Posts: 3415
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 5:20 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by jayxsavage » July 25th, 2014, 6:59 pm

213LOS wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
10527608_715743658472815_6785500458992396180_n.jpg
This for n*ggas that was doubting my stories and the Mexican critics wasnt around and hiding they past
What year was that around '88-'89? I remember it was Mexican Crips and Bloods for a minute, then, Southside came in and did intervention on Mexicans.

:lol: You mean took control.

there are still Mexican crips and bloods.. If they grew up in a black hood, they're gonna associate with blacks.
Same for Blacks that grew up in Mexican hoods.

Once they hit the yard, sh*t may change.. but on the streets, it happens.

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 25th, 2014, 7:03 pm

It stop in early 91

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 25th, 2014, 7:19 pm

bigcountry wrote:It stop in early 91
Actually the recruiting for.Mexican slow down in 91 I think order from Mexican mafia was in 93 , we stil have couple Mexican from the turf not much we had in the 80s

123
superior
Posts: 4653
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by 123 » July 25th, 2014, 7:38 pm

bigcountry wrote:
bigcountry wrote:It stop in early 91
Actually the recruiting for.Mexican slow down in 91 I think order from Mexican mafia was in 93 , we stil have couple Mexican from the turf not much we had in the 80s
Right right, Mexican Bs/Cs were "greenlighted" earlier que no? I remember seeing them get rushed on the streets by various Southsiders starting in '89-90. The word was out, at least.

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 25th, 2014, 8:03 pm

213LOS wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
bigcountry wrote:It stop in early 91
Actually the recruiting for.Mexican slow down in 91 I think order from Mexican mafia was in 93 , we stil have couple Mexican from the turf not much we had in the 80s
Right right, Mexican Bs/Cs were "greenlighted" earlier que no? I remember seeing them get rushed on the streets by various Southsiders starting in '89-90. The word was out, at least.
Yeah. that true in some place but Not all I.can tell you SANFERNADO 13 did lead a campaign in the 1987 against pacoima for that but the pacoima clicks was too much for them so they had to get eme to change all the boy clicks in the 90s

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by kultmember » July 26th, 2014, 5:23 pm

bigcountry wrote:
213LOS wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
bigcountry wrote:It stop in early 91
Actually the recruiting for.Mexican slow down in 91 I think order from Mexican mafia was in 93 , we stil have couple Mexican from the turf not much we had in the 80s
Right right, Mexican Bs/Cs were "greenlighted" earlier que no? I remember seeing them get rushed on the streets by various Southsiders starting in '89-90. The word was out, at least.
Yeah. that true in some place but Not all I.can tell you SANFERNADO 13 did lead a campaign in the 1987 against pacoima for that but the pacoima clicks was too much for them so they had to get eme to change all the boy clicks in the 90s
they was mad lol.

"oh oh yall wona ride under mayates eh? ok fine we can break that up,we telling the giant homies!"

the boys all around the valley would of made more sense as being allies along with 2ps. toobad it didnt go that way

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 26th, 2014, 5:58 pm

What are you talking about :shrug:

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by kultmember » July 26th, 2014, 10:15 pm

are you that slow that you let all of that go over your head? jesus christ dude never mind

The Bird
fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: May 19th, 2014, 10:25 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by The Bird » July 30th, 2014, 12:55 pm

Does anyone here know the whole history of pjb and flats ? I was always interested, I had four homies from there. They all passed away but they were from there. Pimps purple Danny boy and lil boxer. I'm just interested in knowing the project boys and flats history.

SINISTA DEMON
king
Posts: 9456
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 9:29 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by SINISTA DEMON » July 31st, 2014, 9:56 am

bigcountry wrote:
10527608_715743658472815_6785500458992396180_n.jpg
This for n*ggas that was doubting my stories and the Mexican critics wasnt around and hiding they past
WELL IF THEY ALL MEXICAN IT LOOK LIKE THERES A COUPLE N*ggaz IN THE PIC

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 10:04 am

DREAD wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
10527608_715743658472815_6785500458992396180_n.jpg
This for n*ggas that was doubting my stories and the Mexican critics wasnt around and hiding they past
WELL IF THEY ALL MEXICAN IT LOOK LIKE THERES A COUPLE N*ggaz IN THE PIC
we had a lot Mexican hood under us ,my hood 99% black with numbers

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by kultmember » July 31st, 2014, 1:43 pm

and 98% of them are bitches

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 1:48 pm

kultmember wrote:and 98% of them are bitches
I see you on your rag today you ho* a$$ n*gga 98% will beat you gay f*ggot a$$ b*tch

User avatar
JJx2
superior
Posts: 3497
Joined: November 1st, 2009, 12:00 pm

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by JJx2 » July 31st, 2014, 1:53 pm

im suprised mexican1 aint touch on the picture country posted yet

ay country what did you mean by PJBs hiding they past like the waterfronts? did waters and wilmas have a history or somethin? i thought wilmas would be alot older than waters?

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: pacoima project boys

Post by bigcountry » July 31st, 2014, 2:05 pm

JJx2 wrote:im suprised mexican1 aint touch on the picture country posted yet

ay country what did you mean by PJBs hiding they past like the waterfronts? did waters and wilmas have a history or somethin? i thought wilmas would be alot older than waters?
the water front have a similar history no doubt about that ? I'm pretty sure he seen it already what can he say.he cant denied it Ihis arguments would be pointless I have evidance it show that i was tellin the truth and I been around longer then him

Post Reply