Gd's in Cali

User avatar
LOCO BLOODS
captain
Posts: 432
Joined: June 5th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by LOCO BLOODS » December 14th, 2012, 12:16 pm

THIS IS A VENICE GANGSTER DISCIPLE HIT UP. PIC WAS TAKEN IN VENICE BEACH LOS ANGELES

Image

User avatar
LOCO BLOODS
captain
Posts: 432
Joined: June 5th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by LOCO BLOODS » December 14th, 2012, 12:21 pm

CASHIS IS A CALIFORNIA GANGSTER DISCIPLE RAPPER

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hTegyU5z1 ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Image

LOS ANGELES 8 BALL IS ACTIVE WITH GD'S AND ROLLING 60'S IN THIS PIC
Image

Image

Image

SNOOP DOG THROWS UP HIS PITCH FORK TO SHOW FOLK NATION SOLIDARITY + EAST SIDE LONG BEACH CRIP
Image

joyhazard
underboss
Posts: 1906
Joined: September 4th, 2011, 10:04 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by joyhazard » December 14th, 2012, 12:22 pm

FreshJuice wrote:haha I dont care if GDs come to cali, we'll see yall as weirdos on IE and latin kings are jokes. Commin from a southsider, i think us, crips, and bloods like how we handle our sh*t down here instead of being hypocrits trying to create development but still selling drugs shooting and causing terror. In cali we do our sh*t and we dont try to cover it up by saying its community enforcement this is what it is now and we roll with it yo ol' back in the day a$$ dudes sayin yall out here like that

now that i agree with.

User avatar
LOCO BLOODS
captain
Posts: 432
Joined: June 5th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by LOCO BLOODS » December 14th, 2012, 12:23 pm

SAN DIEGO GANGSTER DISCIPLES

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IBUr4_HEBh ... r_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

User avatar
LOCO BLOODS
captain
Posts: 432
Joined: June 5th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by LOCO BLOODS » December 14th, 2012, 12:35 pm

CALIFORNIA GANGSTER DISCIPLES GET AT RICK ROSS

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/piIswAHVC2 ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

User avatar
LOCO BLOODS
captain
Posts: 432
Joined: June 5th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by LOCO BLOODS » December 14th, 2012, 12:50 pm

YEA n*ggas. THE FUTURE IS NOW THE PRESENT. CALIFORNIA AND CHICAGO HAS 2 OF THE STRONGEST GANG CULTURES IN THE NATION AND NOW THEY HAVE OFFICIALLY MRGED AND CREATED THE NATIONAL GANG ALLIANCES FOR EVERY GANG IN AMERICA TO FALL UNDER. PEOPLE OR FOLK. NOTHIN ELSE b*tch.

SUWHOOP BUSINESS!

HoodBeenUp
superior
Posts: 5464
Joined: August 15th, 2009, 12:53 am

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by HoodBeenUp » December 14th, 2012, 1:23 pm

Those are the n*ggas in the pictures to told ya all n*ggas GDs in Cali and watch out because them LKs out there to and they're not trying to grow and develop

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 1:38 pm

FreshJuice wrote:haha I dont care if GDs come to cali, we'll see yall as weirdos on IE and latin kings are jokes. Commin from a southsider, i think us, crips, and bloods like how we handle our sh*t down here instead of being hypocrits trying to create development but still selling drugs shooting and causing terror. In cali we do our sh*t and we dont try to cover it up by saying its community enforcement this is what it is now and we roll with it yo ol' back in the day a$$ dudes sayin yall out here like that
:smh:

User avatar
TFlilsunnyX3
captain
Posts: 471
Joined: August 4th, 2011, 6:30 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by TFlilsunnyX3 » December 14th, 2012, 1:40 pm

Nobody denied them being in cali. I posted that first picture with the hitup a long time ago. The oly thing we tell these chicago guys is its not no take over or nothing. Nobody is being bullied or anything. Dude are just working together. Like the Latin Kings are here too but they ride the 13 car. The GD's ride with the crips. The stone ride with the bloods. Just like in chicago the bloods ride under the 5 and roll with the stones. The 13's there ride with the 6 and mainly align with spanish folks and latino GD's. When in rome you do how the romans do. But this also sheds light on a lot of people that were called fake turns out there were real all along aye? heh :tiphat:

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 1:43 pm

LOCO BLOODS wrote:CALIFORNIA GANGSTER DISCIPLES GET AT RICK ROSS

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/piIswAHVC2 ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
they finally posted it

trey_day
underboss
Posts: 1287
Joined: December 28th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by trey_day » December 14th, 2012, 1:49 pm

siixmac74 wrote:
LOCO BLOODS wrote:CALIFORNIA GANGSTER DISCIPLES GET AT RICK ROSS

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/piIswAHVC2 ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
they finally posted it

THATA YOUR DECK IN 40s HOOD ARE THE gds FROM DIEGO?

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 1:52 pm

HxP310 wrote:Gd is non-factor in Cali,Texas,NM,Arizona. Just stating true facts..

GD is only east-coast, nothing else. You don't be repping GD in 40's Hood. I can bet on that. I spoke to young n*ggas from 40's and OG n*ggas from 40's. They said you guys are non-factor.. Which everyone agrees.
No such thing as GD,LK,VL in California. That's a damn for sure thing..

You keep saying you you go to the liquor on Vernon 6th, which is not real at . I be on Vernon/Arlington on 48th.
do i run askin ni66as where they from? nope cuz i can give 2 f*cks...but ni66as do kno what it is...like ive stated in multiple post replies i dont have issues bcuz i dont carry myself as a threat to anyone who's not a threat to me...i get love from real grown a$$ men from just about everywhere...even places i shouldnt b able to go...i posted the pics to enlighten folks about the presence of the mob in california but i c ignorance is bliss to the ignorant...salute to the folks who kno what it is...pml/nel...GDN WestCoast

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 1:53 pm

trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
LOCO BLOODS wrote:CALIFORNIA GANGSTER DISCIPLES GET AT RICK ROSS

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/piIswAHVC2 ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
they finally posted it

THATA YOUR DECK IN 40s HOOD ARE THE gds FROM DIEGO?
that video was taken at a statewide function it was GD's from all across cali at that function...

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 1:59 pm

TFlilsunnyX3 wrote:Nobody denied them being in cali. I posted that first picture with the hitup a long time ago. The oly thing we tell these chicago guys is its not no take over or nothing. Nobody is being bullied or anything. Dude are just working together. Like the Latin Kings are here too but they ride the 13 car. The GD's ride with the crips. The stone ride with the bloods. Just like in chicago the bloods ride under the 5 and roll with the stones. The 13's there ride with the 6 and mainly align with spanish folks and latino GD's. When in rome you do how the romans do. But this also sheds light on a lot of people that were called fake turns out there were real all along aye? heh :tiphat:
i agree with you on a few points...in no waii shape or form is the mob tryn to "take over"...we dont bang blocks or streets or any of that other nonsense...we dont align ourselves with anyone...which is y we are able to function throughout the city...we do not "ride" with crips...we are a separate entity from L.A. gang politics again this is the reason we are able to function throughout the city...

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 2:01 pm

HxP310 wrote:Gd is non-factor in Cali,Texas,NM,Arizona. Just stating true facts..

GD is only east-coast, nothing else. You don't be repping GD in 40's Hood. I can bet on that. I spoke to young n*ggas from 40's and OG n*ggas from 40's. They said you guys are non-factor.. Which everyone agrees.
No such thing as GD,LK,VL in California. That's a damn for sure thing..

You keep saying you you go to the liquor on Vernon 6th, which is not real at . I be on Vernon/Arlington on 48th.
and i be on 42nd/8th ave or off vernon/western....your point is?

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 2:03 pm

foolassnigga wrote:This guy is the definition of troll


you've been claiming GD for 8 years living in South Central haha

how did that happen? Who put you on? Who are your enemies in South Central? :killself:
Put me on?...Enemies?....lmGDao please knock it off you sound like an idiot

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 2:04 pm

LOCO BLOODS wrote:THIS IS A VENICE GANGSTER DISCIPLE HIT UP. PIC WAS TAKEN IN VENICE BEACH LOS ANGELES

Image

False

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 2:18 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
0.31.r.s.m.b wrote:Fools act like because its cali homies cant go out there and set shop. Stop it five. I'll buy,a plane ticket right now goin to cali get an apartment then recruit sum gs. Its nothin.
lmao ain no1 actin THATS HOW IT IS. this whole thread is comedy. okay ima say a few thangs. 1 california is territorial all thru the state bay 2 sd all our gangs run the sht inda sity streets parks nd aves we on or in. 2. YAL CANNOT COME OVR HERE ND SET UP SHOP KUZ WE AIN HAVIN THAT THIS AIN THE EASTCOAST OR MIDWEST n*gga. hoods will kill yal off realy quick. ok so let me get this str8 a group of n*ggas take a pic nd they r factors or there presents is known? GTFOH BL79D how u no it wasnt a vacation how u no all dem same n*ggas still dere now? 3k u ain recruitin sh*t lol cali gangs go with cali made hoods hoods we wer born nd raised in or lived in bangin is for a reason unlike yal midwest eastcoast n*ggas. 4 HOW DA f*ck BIXMACK SAY HE LIVED IN LA HIS WHOLE LIFE BUT U FRUM A CHICAGO GANG? HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK. SAYIN U LIVED IN LA UR WHOLE LIFE IMPLYS U WER HERE FRUM BIRTH. SO IF U WER HOW DA f*ck U GET PUT ON GD'S ND U CALL YO SELF LIVIN IN SC LA YO WHOLE LIFE? 5. thats jus like me nd 5 homies goin 2 chicago taken a pic in GD h79d nd say MSB is holdin it dwn in yal h789d. yal not gon have dat or believe it. 6k. ive ben in cali all my life born nd raised never left nd i hav never SEEN nor HEARD of midwess or eastcoast gangs bein here or in LA or daygo nun of dat not even in TD a$$ OC. that ain no bangin area lol. 7 bl79d u'se a lie sayin they inda heart of the 40s claimin dat sht nd gettin passz. if dey worse enemys frum LA cant post up in dey h79d wit out gettin shot or shot at wat make u outatowners so special. fonkys push hardlines nd dey known fo dey gun play so i asc again if another gang who frum LA cant post in dey hood wit out catchin static WAT INDA f*ck MAKE U THNK GD'S VL'S OR WATEVER OUTA TOWN GANG CAN? man im dun wit this thread CALI n*ggas STOP ENTERTAININ THESE CLOWNS DEY JUS WANT FAME TRYNA SAY THIS KINDA SHT LIKE L.A IS WEAK WEN DEY NO THE BIZNIZ

so because GD's function in La that makes the city weak? grow the f*ck up bro...i in no waii implied that l.a. or any of the hoods i function in are weak...if you kno L.A. you would kno there used to b cell fone shop on the corner of western nd manchester in the same shoping center as Ralph...RAN BY GD'S...on 48th/budlong sits Vermont Square Park ask F**o of B**e about the GD's...on Vernon/Western at that smoke shop...ask them cats about the ni66a that comes thru EVERY morning with my everest backpack and scrubs wit my black hoodie with the blue siix point star over it...my dude i never once said that we out here pressn unnecessary lines cuz we not...thats not how we move...ya'll can have gangbangin we dont want any parts of that ignorance... we'll continue to move as a mob

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by siixmac74 » December 14th, 2012, 2:52 pm

joyhazard wrote:
foolassnigga wrote:
Looneyiscrazy wrote:Looks like that n*gga rick ross aint even safe in cali lol.
GDs have no say so or turf in any California city that matters, point blank period.


Oakland
Richmond
Frisco
Vallejo
Los Angeles
Compton
Watts
Long Beach

etc....

turf is turf you dumb f*ck. it doesnt matter where youre at as long as you get sh*t done and dont f*ck around. dumb cali n*ggas always use that dumb argument even against other cali n*ggas who arent from those cities "nope if it aint compton watts la or inglewood it dont count" who the f*ck are you to say some sh*t like that? like a n*gga from san bernardino wont blow a compton n*ggas head off or beat the f*ck out of em.n*ggas from those cities are not that special, all yall got is media attention thats all the f*ck it is so have a god damn seat.

yall n*ggas aint super man. it dont matter where you nignogs come from, at the end of the day you all do the same sh*t and act exactly the same wether your from compton or god damn lancaster or even rialto.

i repeat YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL!. i mean unless n*ggas from long beach and inglewood have some type of gangster training grounds that we dont know about that makes them such sufficient killers? oh no? well shut the f*ck up then!.
:2cents:

Realspit
og
Posts: 12839
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: Gd's in Cali

Post by Realspit » December 14th, 2012, 4:45 pm

If ya ain't doing gang bang activity. Ya ain't relevant, in the Chi GDs is banging and murkin sh*t, here they ain't doing sh*t but wanna act relevant. And shutup joyhazard LA is the big leagues everyone else in the county is secondary, Chi and NY n*ggas say the same about it goodies in they states as well

Post Reply