Ballers On Point Blood Gang (aka BOP) (Lancaster,CA,L.A.C.)

xXx1DeepxXx
captain

Ballers On Point Blood Gang (aka BOP) (Lancaster,CA,L.A.C.)

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 9th, 2012, 2:13 am

Here's the BOP Blood gang of Lancaster, CA, Los Angeles County. Probably the Biggest Homegrown Black hood of the AV. They are on 10th St. West. and Avenue I. They Mainly will beef it with other local Black gangs of the AV but wont mess with the bigger ones Like ECC 89, NNGC, and PDL.
They mainly beef it with 5th Block Goonz.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (35.54 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (5.21 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (49.03 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (24.5 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (18.29 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (22.92 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (29.24 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (6.7 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (35.66 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (93.11 KiB) Viewed 22897 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (24.69 KiB) Viewed 22897 times

xXx1DeepxXx
captain

Re: Ballers On Point Blood Gang (aka BOP) (Lancaster,CA,L.A.

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 9th, 2012, 4:12 am

:lmao:

ShadyWayz1
underboss

Post by ShadyWayz1 » June 9th, 2012, 4:28 am

Well they don't look like broke n*ggas i'll give em that..

xXx1DeepxXx
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 9th, 2012, 4:35 am

ShadyWayz1 wrote:Well they don't look like broke n*ggas i'll give em that..
Them N*ggaz is FLASHY AS f*ck! :facepalm:

ShadyWayz1
underboss

Post by ShadyWayz1 » June 9th, 2012, 4:38 am

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
Haha

xXx1DeepxXx
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 9th, 2012, 4:58 am

ShadyWayz1 wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
Haha
:lol:

bboard
underboss

Post by bboard » June 9th, 2012, 10:23 am

Lil Cassanova from Baller On Point "Flamed Up"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrLvar1hL_s[/youtube]

xXx1DeepxXx
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 9th, 2012, 2:38 pm

bboard wrote:Lil Cassanova from Baller On Point "Flamed Up"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrLvar1hL_s[/youtube]
Im telling you they THEY FLASHY AS f*ck!

joyhazard
underboss

Post by joyhazard » June 9th, 2012, 5:23 pm

yall always get it f*cked up. most of those pics are of bop n*ggas from farside bop in east palmdale aka 5-7 bop gang. the light skin n*gga with the gay a$$ wonder bread shirt on claims PDL(hes a sweet heart ol nice a$$ n*gga), the last time i seen him was the night one of them bop n*ggas got killed in a parking lot a few years ago i literately watched the guy shoot that dude while i was sitting in a car while everybody was ducking and running i just watched lol. they got a few dead homies and 5th block goons are not a factor to those dudes at all.

and you cant say bop wont mess with the majors kuz they claim nap bashing hard

the dyke b*tch on the 9th picture once got beat up in the mall by a grown man from 60s kuz she had a shirt on with a bunch of hoods crossed.

some of those guys only joined bop bekuz another local click called 47 block didnt want them.

these n*ggas are rat packers and barely had any type of hands. those pictures with them in those big numbers, they always rolled like that, thats why they always had an advantage of all the other gangs they beefed with kuz who the f*ck just mobs that deep? lol.

they got alot of dead homies who they havent avenged but at the same time i give these guys credit bekuz they beef with everybody in the av, and the allies they use to have eventually turn into bop bekuz they was low in numbers and were push others in the first place.

ricky is dead,damage is dead,hawk is dead!,a female member whos name i dont know is dead and the list goes on. they also jump females that dont gang bang

joyhazard
underboss

Post by joyhazard » June 9th, 2012, 5:27 pm

another thing i wona mention is that they are not an official blood gang. the soo called big homies from bop ordered these lil n*ggas to take the crips and hoover sout their ranks but they didnt do it. as you can see the O and the G is crossed out on that bop tattoo but theres another bop set called noll block bop in east palmdale and had n*ggas from west LA 3xs in it. and suposely they had some dues from 60s in it but the 60s is the reason they started claiming nap bashin kuz a dude from 60s shot 3 of them n*ggas and killed one of them and guess what? bop didnt bust back!.

they are just another dizzy headed wishy washy rainbow gang with n*ggas from all types of LA sets bangin that weird a$$ sh*t

joyhazard
underboss

Post by joyhazard » June 9th, 2012, 5:34 pm

and 1deep i notice you had the nerve to called nothing nice gangstas majors, them n*ggas is soft as f*ck lol. them n*ggas havent killed anybody. you clearly dont know about the tiny gangstas, the n*ggas who are responsible for killing the first bop n*gga, not only did they shoot that n*gga infront of his homies, they hit him with a car and ran up on the people who tried to help his body up and told them to put his a$$ down lmfao!.

not one n*gga from otg suffered from that.

imaeastsiderep
foot soldier

Post by imaeastsiderep » June 9th, 2012, 9:07 pm

joyhazard wrote:another thing i wona mention is that they are not an official blood gang. the soo called big homies from bop ordered these lil n*ggas to take the crips and hoover sout their ranks but they didnt do it. as you can see the O and the G is crossed out on that bop tattoo but theres another bop set called noll block bop in east palmdale and had n*ggas from west LA 3xs in it. and suposely they had some dues from 60s in it but the 60s is the reason they started claiming nap bashin kuz a dude from 60s shot 3 of them n*ggas and killed one of them and guess what? bop didnt bust back!.

they are just another dizzy headed wishy washy rainbow gang with n*ggas from all types of LA sets bangin that weird a$$ sh*t

:2cents: .....yew not lyin about dat

joyhazard
underboss

Post by joyhazard » June 9th, 2012, 9:48 pm

i think its funny how them n*ggas had all the other gangs in the av on edge lol it even came to a point where school staff started knowing about these guys and having meetings and they made the news paper twice!. so they are riders to an extent but they are also bullies. i remember on myspace they use to post pictures of their victims getting beat up, and i mean beating up straight nerds and squares, just foul sh*t.

everybody calls these guys track stars kuz they always running and jumpin fences when theyre out numbered or when the numbers are even. 10 bop n*ggas wont fight 5 other n*ggas, they not gona take that chance lol.

you dont hear about them much these days after their ring leader got popped by pacoima pirus and their other homie got shot. i dont think theres gona be another super star from bop to pump these n*ggas up to run around the AV startin sh*t.

ES.vDAF.X3.TLS
associate

Post by ES.vDAF.X3.TLS » June 10th, 2012, 2:06 am

joyhazard wrote:i think its funny how them n*ggas had all the other gangs in the av on edge lol it even came to a point where school staff started knowing about these guys and having meetings and they made the news paper twice!. so they are riders to an extent but they are also bullies. i remember on myspace they use to post pictures of their victims getting beat up, and i mean beating up straight nerds and squares, just foul sh*t.

everybody calls these guys track stars kuz they always running and jumpin fences when theyre out numbered or when the numbers are even. 10 bop n*ggas wont fight 5 other n*ggas, they not gona take that chance lol.

you dont hear about them much these days after their ring leader got popped by pacoima pirus and their other homie got shot. i dont think theres gona be another super star from bop to pump these n*ggas up to run around the AV startin sh*t.
JOYHAZARD EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS RIGHT HAHA EXCEPT DA FLOPS OUT IN LANCASTER CLAIM BLOOD THOU HAHA BUT OTHER THEN THAT THE FLOPS IN E.PALMAS AINT NEVER BEEN ABOUT NADA. I REMEMBER WHEN ONE OF DA LIL HOMIES USE TO BE FROM SNW ND HE GOT DOWN WITH SOME FOO FROM FLOPS ND BEAT THAT FOO UP SO BAD HE WAS SAYING "f*ck BOP" HAHA BUT YEA THEY DO GOT SOME NUMBERS THOU I GIVE'EM DAT D'Z ^ HOEZ v PERRO

xXx1DeepxXx
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 10th, 2012, 8:02 pm

@joyhazard you seem to know alot about them n*ggas? do you know a couple of them or what my dude?

joyhazard
underboss

Post by joyhazard » June 10th, 2012, 9:39 pm

i dont know anybody from that sh*t personaly. ive been around some but i never tried to be freinds with them just like every other lil bullshit gang in the AV. i never really got into it with them kuz they nice, i was never no super thug but i let n*ggas know i didnt f*ck around, once you give off the impression that youll kill someone n*ggas wont really take the risk to f*ck with you. i dont catch "fades" and walk away, im eitehr gona permanantly injure you or kill you PERIOD.

i got chased by them once when i was with the lil mexican homie from little maniaks mob, it was when i got into it with ricky(the ring leader of bop thats dead now) dude was way bigger than me but he wasnt trying to fight me, so bubop did and while we was walking outside i pulled out 2 knives and that n*gga ran back to his homies and they chased us lol.

now heres the thing i could of stood my ground and swung on hem n*ggas with the knives i had but it was 15 of those Motherf*ckers and since ricky wasnt backing down i assumed he was either strapped or had sometype of weapon on him. so i got the f*ck out of there. i only ran because of him,the rest of them n*ggas didnt matter to me.

LBC_Azn
foot soldier

Post by LBC_Azn » June 10th, 2012, 10:01 pm

LoL, thats a girl. it dont matter, as long as shes down for hers.

xXx1DeepxXx
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 11th, 2012, 1:01 am

joyhazard wrote:i dont know anybody from that sh*t personaly. ive been around some but i never tried to be freinds with them just like every other lil bullshit gang in the AV. i never really got into it with them kuz they nice, i was never no super thug but i let n*ggas know i didnt f*ck around, once you give off the impression that youll kill someone n*ggas wont really take the risk to f*ck with you. i dont catch "fades" and walk away, im eitehr gona permanantly injure you or kill you PERIOD.

i got chased by them once when i was with the lil mexican homie from little maniaks mob, it was when i got into it with ricky(the ring leader of bop thats dead now) dude was way bigger than me but he wasnt trying to fight me, so bubop did and while we was walking outside i pulled out 2 knives and that n*gga ran back to his homies and they chased us lol.

now heres the thing i could of stood my ground and swung on hem n*ggas with the knives i had but it was 15 of those Motherf*ckers and since ricky wasnt backing down i assumed he was either strapped or had sometype of weapon on him. so i got the f*ck out of there. i only ran because of him,the rest of them n*ggas didnt matter to me.
fore sure i can respect that bro and yeah i was walking with one of my homegirls at the Burbank mall and this one n*gga came up to me and said "a n*gga this Bop gang" and i looked at him with the :cmon: face and started laughing at him because it's like n*gga who cares first off, second off why would you come up to me and randomly say that?, and third off he was with pure skaters :lmao: the n*gga looked like a sik with it wannabe :lol:

joyhazard
underboss

Post by joyhazard » June 11th, 2012, 2:04 am

sometimes you just gota laugh at these dudes. bunch of sweet hearts. i probaly would of f*cked him up especially since im on edge these days

xXx1DeepxXx
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 11th, 2012, 3:53 am

lol well yeah it wasnt in a disrespectul mannor though haha it was like if he was informing me or showing it off or something lmfao i only know a couple of them lancaster N*ggaz and they seem straight but them palmdale bops is some funny a$$ n*ggas fore sure :lmao: