Re: chicago gangs envading cali?

Post by ADRUNKVATO » June 7th, 2012, 10:55 pm

younghogg2 wrote:
KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
cmon: shut yo dumb a$$ up
BUT U STILL SUCK d*ck THOUGH
u cant whoop me. so shut yo dumb a$$ up
U DIRTY a$$ COON DON'T EVER INSULT A FELLOW LATINO INFRONT OF ME, F*ck*n JOTO I'LL WHOOP U NO PROBLEM EY

ShadyWayz1
underboss

Post by ShadyWayz1 » June 7th, 2012, 10:58 pm

It sounds good i haven't seen one latin king yet or any of that other sh*t

KING-H\/\/OOD
captain

Post by KING-H\/\/OOD » June 7th, 2012, 11:11 pm

younghogg2 wrote:
KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
BUT U STILL A b*tch THOUGH

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » June 7th, 2012, 11:16 pm

KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
:cmon: shut yo b*tch a$$ up (remix n*gga)

KING-H\/\/OOD
captain

Post by KING-H\/\/OOD » June 7th, 2012, 11:20 pm

younghogg2 wrote:
KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
:cmon: shut yo b*tch a$$ up (remix n*gga)
BUT U STILL SUCK d*ck

Too Defensive
colonel

Post by Too Defensive » June 8th, 2012, 7:45 pm

KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
old5choolLB wrote:So far these chicago gangs have opened sets in cali.
Black p stones
Gangster disciples
4 corner hustlers
Almighty latin kings
Almighty latin pachucos
Insane ashland vikings
almighty latin counts
DON'T FORGET AMBROSE AND RAZAS AND SOON COBRAZ...............DAM IT FEELS GOOD TO BE FROM THA CHI..................A CHICAGO INVASON ON CALI IS EMINENT..........IT'S GONNA HAPPEN.......IT WILL HAPPEN AND IT IS HAPPENIN AS SOON AS I LOG OFF..............CAUSE ONE THING YA'LL WET WESTCOAST FAGGOTZ GOT TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING...............THA CHI IS THA ONLY CITY THAT STARTED AND ORIGINATED GANGBANGING..............THA CHI IS THA BIRTHPLACE WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN............THA CHI IS THA ORIGINAL GANGBANGIN CAPITAL OF THA WORLD............AND YA'LL WET FAGGOTZ WANNA KNOW WHY???IS CAUSE WE INVENTED IT...............WE CREATED THIS.........SO WHILE YA'LL WET WESTCOAST FAGGOTZ WERE DESIGNING OR CREATING GANGSTA RAP................WE WERE ALREADY CREATED GANGSTA sh*t OR GANGBANGIN............CAUSE IT WAS RIGHT HERE WHERE IT ALL BEGAN........NOT GAY a$$ L.A...............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN...........IS STILL CHI............AND STILL THA CHI IS THA REAL GANGBANGIN CAPITAL OF THA WORLD...............AND STILL f*ck CALIFORNIA!!!
Listen to this documentary b*tch. first 10 seconds. What does he say? This is a guy from Europe saying this. Fucking Europe! Even in Europe, they know whats up with LA. We are world F*ck*n wide b*tch.
We invented this. We created this. We made it what is is. We are the gang capital. Everyone knows this. Stay off LAs nuts. Nobody is thinking about the CHI. Press play b*tch:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXXnutrgxww[/youtube]

sckanless70sboy
boss

Post by sckanless70sboy » June 8th, 2012, 9:07 pm

KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
HoodBeenUp wrote:But what exactly did you start? We had Gangster Disciples and Vice Lords and Stones a decade before you had Bloods and Crips. We had black gangs since the end of the civil war. Our latino gang history has a grey area, but our black and white gang history extends to 1838.

WE STARTED THE STREET GANGS WHICH CONSIST OF FAMILY MEMBERS, TURF, WEARING RAGS, LACES, SPORTS TEAM HATS USED AS A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT WE LIVE FOR & BELIEVE IN, POPPIN SWITCHES LETTING THAT SHYT LOOSE (LOW RIDING) & ALL THAT IS GANGBANGIN :shrug: CHICAGO PROBABLY STARTED GANGS AS IN PROTECTION LIKE US BUT WE STARTED BANGIN THE STREETS/AVES WE LIVE IN & COLORS ARE JUST A APART OF IT BUT MONEY COMES WIT THE TURF LIKE THE REST OF THE GOOD/BAD
NAH NEUTRON...............WHAT YA'LL STARTED WAS GANGSTA RAP AND GAY a$$ SURFING.............WE CREATED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN sh*t.............WE STARTED THIS.............YA'LL DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT COLORS,STACKIN,WHISTLES,SLANG CODES,HAND SHAKING,NATION LAWZ,LACES,SPORTS TEAM HATS,CAUSE EACH SPORTS TEAM HATS HAS A MEANIN OF WHAT HOOD U FROM OR WHAT NATION U REPRESENT,DRIVE BYS,DRIVING YOUR WHIP LAY BACK,TILTIN YOUR HAT TO THA RIGHT OR THA LEFT AND OLD ENGLISH GRAFFITI TAGS.............AND WE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN sh*t SINCE THA BEGGININ OF WWII............YA'LL CAME OUT IN THA 70'Z........DURING THA FALL OF THA BLACK PANTHERS AND THA BEGGINING OF THA VIETNAM WAR..............SEE THA DIFFERENCE..........WE STARTED THIS AND WE BEEN DOING THIS...........WAAAAAY BEFORE GAY a$$ NWA CAME OUT OR GAY a$$ SNOOP DOGG THROWIN UP HIS NON EXISTANCE CRIPPLE a$$ HOMO SET OF HIS ON TV................CAUSE IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL ALKN...............AMOR DE REEEEEY!!!!NOW DID YA'LL EVEN CAME OUT WITH YOUR OWN BATTLE CRY..........I DON'T THINK SO............BUT THA CHI DID!!!
ok 1st off STFU u not frm CALI so u dnt no wat we had out here. n*ggas had independant clicks like slauson boys gladiators business men etc we strt the whole pance saggin lowriden drive bys we notorious for doin dat sht rockin bandanas 2 the right or left red or blue was frum us khackies dickie suits all dat. u watch too many movies fo sayin surfin nd all dat dum sht. we dnt care bou chicago or who did wat kuz we been holdn our own nd strtn trends sinse way back n*ggas been biten our style nd not givin us no credit i got no problem wit chicago bt QUIT TRYNA COMPARE YAL 2 US FUZ YAL AIN LIKE US NOBODY IS. we not tryna b like nobody else n*ggas tryna b like us. n*gga ur dum we been had kalls 2 let n*ggas no who was komin threw calls or certain actions. look stop comparen us 2 yal kuz dere ain no competition we our own sht so take a hint do yo thang stay up out our mix

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » June 8th, 2012, 9:13 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
KING-H\/\/OOD wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
HoodBeenUp wrote:But what exactly did you start? We had Gangster Disciples and Vice Lords and Stones a decade before you had Bloods and Crips. We had black gangs since the end of the civil war. Our latino gang history has a grey area, but our black and white gang history extends to 1838.

WE STARTED THE STREET GANGS WHICH CONSIST OF FAMILY MEMBERS, TURF, WEARING RAGS, LACES, SPORTS TEAM HATS USED AS A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT WE LIVE FOR & BELIEVE IN, POPPIN SWITCHES LETTING THAT SHYT LOOSE (LOW RIDING) & ALL THAT IS GANGBANGIN :shrug: CHICAGO PROBABLY STARTED GANGS AS IN PROTECTION LIKE US BUT WE STARTED BANGIN THE STREETS/AVES WE LIVE IN & COLORS ARE JUST A APART OF IT BUT MONEY COMES WIT THE TURF LIKE THE REST OF THE GOOD/BAD
NAH NEUTRON...............WHAT YA'LL STARTED WAS GANGSTA RAP AND GAY a$$ SURFING.............WE CREATED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN sh*t.............WE STARTED THIS.............YA'LL DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT COLORS,STACKIN,WHISTLES,SLANG CODES,HAND SHAKING,NATION LAWZ,LACES,SPORTS TEAM HATS,CAUSE EACH SPORTS TEAM HATS HAS A MEANIN OF WHAT HOOD U FROM OR WHAT NATION U REPRESENT,DRIVE BYS,DRIVING YOUR WHIP LAY BACK,TILTIN YOUR HAT TO THA RIGHT OR THA LEFT AND OLD ENGLISH GRAFFITI TAGS.............AND WE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN sh*t SINCE THA BEGGININ OF WWII............YA'LL CAME OUT IN THA 70'Z........DURING THA FALL OF THA BLACK PANTHERS AND THA BEGGINING OF THA VIETNAM WAR..............SEE THA DIFFERENCE..........WE STARTED THIS AND WE BEEN DOING THIS...........WAAAAAY BEFORE GAY a$$ NWA CAME OUT OR GAY a$$ SNOOP DOGG THROWIN UP HIS NON EXISTANCE CRIPPLE a$$ HOMO SET OF HIS ON TV................CAUSE IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL ALKN...............AMOR DE REEEEEY!!!!NOW DID YA'LL EVEN CAME OUT WITH YOUR OWN BATTLE CRY..........I DON'T THINK SO............BUT THA CHI DID!!!
ok 1st off STFU u not frm CALI so u dnt no wat we had out here. n*ggas had independant clicks like slauson boys gladiators business men etc we strt the whole pance saggin lowriden drive bys we notorious for doin dat sht rockin bandanas 2 the right or left red or blue was frum us khackies dickie suits all dat. u watch too many movies fo sayin surfin nd all dat dum sht. we dnt care bou chicago or who did wat kuz we been holdn our own nd strtn trends sinse way back n*ggas been biten our style nd not givin us no credit i got no problem wit chicago bt QUIT TRYNA COMPARE YAL 2 US FUZ YAL AIN LIKE US NOBODY IS. we not tryna b like nobody else n*ggas tryna b like us. n*gga ur dum we been had kalls 2 let n*ggas no who was komin threw calls or certain actions. look stop comparen us 2 yal kuz dere ain no competition we our own sht so take a hint do yo thang stay up out our mix
man, that fool aint from chicago. he from texas.

[email protected]@tch89
colonel

Post by [email protected]@tch89 » June 9th, 2012, 12:02 pm

I see King Hollywood is back under a new account....LOL Welcome back....Is it still f*ck Florida, too? LOL

Too Defensive
colonel

Post by Too Defensive » June 10th, 2012, 1:05 pm

[email protected]@tch89 wrote:I see King Hollywood is back under a new account....LOL Welcome back....Is it still f*ck Florida, too? LOL
And f*ck dominicans, and f*ck banana boats lol. And WTF is a neutron anyway?

Tee.O
fresh meat

Post by Tee.O » June 10th, 2012, 1:59 pm

:facepalm: Chicago aint invading sh*t... stains out here bkangin like ery otha hood N got yall n*ggas gassed Smhh.

old5choolLB
colonel

Post by old5choolLB » June 11th, 2012, 2:33 pm

W/sCalifornia310 wrote:
old5choolLB wrote:Its a fact that these chi gangs are in cali.why would the lapd lie about that on there site?them latin counts ride with the norteno14 and are in san jose and in north cal.them vikings are in l.a whether pachucos in Sacramento. It says it all on the site with picture.face the truth and facts.

LAPD is they same mother fuccas they have yall thinking there some big race war in L.A streets..LAPD is getting they number of word of mouth..we know whats going on these streets..LAPD get info off a mothaa wall with they on guess of what it means..why would mexican start latin kings when they dont like puerto ricans..thats puerto rican thing..aint pr are not deep enough in L.A start set..they ones that are here are branched off into black n mexican hood..you believe all lapd,gang researchers if you want too..we live here,we been here all our life..if u same sh*t like latin kings...in L.A its could be party crew or tagging crew with the name..yall chicago niggz want apart of Cali so bad yall will do anything to believe there is chicago gangs here..now i cant speak for other cities in cali..but tired of out town onigga trying prove people wrong when they gang researching
Bwahahaha at latin kings just a rican nation.WROOOONG!!!. mexicans out number the ricans in the latin king to 1the in chicago and 7-1 in Illinois. So how is that a pure puerto rican gang?also in Humboldt park aka motherland for the ALKN ricans are 3 to 1 with blacks in the latin kings.

C-Fluid 214
fresh meat

Post by C-Fluid 214 » October 10th, 2015, 12:00 pm

I heard theres some Latin Kings in Pasadena or in the Valley but not in los angeles