Tookie vs Raymond

G Mac
superior

Re: Tookie vs Raymond

Post by G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 2:49 am

P I was in the sh*t when GD transitioned into G&D.When Larry Hoover got us moving in the right direction concerning our community the government did a "drill"on the whole u dig.Them mufuckas wanted him to use his influence to only sell drugs n kill his own.Now sh*t out mirror LA.a bunch of n*ggas using the same guns that killed they homes cause drugs n drug money was used to divide us.crazy part I know this sh*t but don't see a way out till I rest up

BarsNone
underboss

Post by BarsNone » March 29th, 2016, 2:49 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Twenty,Yeah tha Original Escz are tha Coasts of today...

Wscz are tha 83gcz or thats tha Set he influenced kuz he lived in they turf off 69th.....Every other set split off & became they own sh*t.....Not everyone was Eastside or Westside Cripz,Like tha Harlem Godfatherz,Hoover Groovers,Slausons,Avenues,Etc....Once Raymond got locked up sh*t got more out of hand....Raymond came home & it all about gunz,Certain N*ggaz say Raymond was gonna call for a cease fire with all Crip beef & eventually talk to tha Original Damuz....But when Ray got Chipped & Took went to Deathrow ,Things changed forever......
I dont know. I think Melvin Hardy started 113 Block before Sidewinder started 83 gangstas.

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » March 29th, 2016, 9:46 pm

@Barz,Yeah it was other Westside Loc setz before Etg but tha set Took Influenced kuz of where he lived on Halldale became tha 83gcz ,Just like Raymond Escz became tha Coasts.....

@Stillon1,I hear you homie but i figured Chi alwayz was a city of organized crime & structure,Where's all the Big homiez or enforcers to check tha little N*ggaz in Chicago today ?

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » March 29th, 2016, 9:55 pm

Damn thats krazy tha Panthers got setup in Chicago also..
Even in New York they threatened to blow up the Statue of Liberty & a few stores in Midtown Manhattan....

Blacks was really united in those dayz,No bullshit about East vs West or North vs South,We more now than ever gotta get back to that unity /moment of atonement or another Big Peace Treaty in L.A,which would include other Gang cities to Peace treat also.....That's step 1 kuz this generation is completely tha f*ck outta tune !!!

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » March 29th, 2016, 11:49 pm

@P. the Feds did they thing on the whole city.every mob been touched.a lot of good men been knocked.That's why this generation reckless n moving with no love.those who did got the same treatment thats in the works for them.

superior

Post by 441 » April 5th, 2016, 3:43 am

mostknownunknown wrote:This is just one for the Crip OG's out there...

I hear my OG cuzzins and stuff talk bout Tookie and I hear stories about Raymond Washington. Supposedly they both had hands and were generals in the street. I'm just wondering...if they were to fight head up who would win?? Ole Boy on a documentary said Raymond Washington "could knock Tyson out anyday of the week."
Idk what's dumber this convo in general or u for asking this..