Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king

Re: Lil Wayne/Uptown Bloods/New Orleans

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » March 20th, 2010, 10:19 pm

WHO KNOWS HIS SET? NOBODY. BUT I'VE HEARD COMPTON PIRUS CO SIGN HIS AND HIS PEOPLES AFFILIATION TO THEM. IM NOT GONNA PUT THEY NAME OR SET OUT BUT HE IS A LEGIT OLD HEAD FROM COMPTON. WEEZY EVEN SPIT HOMIE NAME BEFORE BUT HE SPIT HIS NAME BEFORE

Calico30zNY
underboss

Post by Calico30zNY » March 20th, 2010, 10:21 pm

D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:WHO KNOWS HIS SET? NOBODY. BUT I'VE HEARD COMPTON PIRUS CO SIGN HIS AND HIS PEOPLES AFFILIATION TO THEM. IM NOT GONNA PUT THEY NAME OR SET OUT BUT HE IS A LEGIT OLD HEAD FROM COMPTON. WEEZY EVEN SPIT HOMIE NAME BEFORE BUT HE SPIT HIS NAME BEFORE

SO IS lil WAYNE gunna bke considered official or wat???......if a COMPTON niCCa CO-signed tha niCCa he guqq...bkut sinCe in the pubkliC eyes he no guqq then itz gunna keep goin like dat

juyray43
major

Post by juyray43 » March 21st, 2010, 8:12 am

Yeah that sh*t was funny but N*ggaz from new orleans know how we was putting in work :lmao: i cant talk for all of the west bank but i can talk about that C-H-P 42 AND 43 OLD HOOD 84 TO 2006
Purple Chuccs wrote:
D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:
juyray43 wrote:.the only time i seen crips and bloods was on the west bank

ONE OF THE SOFTEST PARTS OF THE N.O
:lol: yo my nig, u a fool for dat 1 homie :lol:

RXX
og

Post by RXX » March 21st, 2010, 8:41 am

The Westbank is slept on period......shout out to them R28llin' 20's in Gretna/Harvey......Lapalco to Behrmann......

RCT
superior

Post by RCT » March 21st, 2010, 9:15 am

Hes had the M.O.B tat for a longgg time, it could just simply mean Money over Bitches.

And If an 'official' guy is co-signin him that's probably cause hes payin him to hold him down, when hes in there parts.

But who the f*ck knows or cares, whoopty fucking dooo

RXX
og

Post by RXX » March 21st, 2010, 10:00 am

N*ggaz on here don't know what they be talking about Jamie lol...my guy "wuzam" already spoke on it though, and I know a n*gga from hollygrove st. that's been stating the same facts...pay the cost to be the boss...

RCT
superior

Post by RCT » March 21st, 2010, 1:41 pm

You really like to call me that huh :lol:

Evil Eye VELL
boss

Post by Evil Eye VELL » March 21st, 2010, 2:34 pm

To be honest I aint see Lil wayne and Baby...don't 4get dat n*gga! he be flamed up to with the 5 star like he general...anyway I aint see them wearing and doing all that till the Mafia bro's from Chi (Boo and Gotti) was rollin wit Cash Money. So, he probably is confused he probably thot Lords was bloods like a lotta cats that don't know the real demo...lol

D.S.E
major

Post by D.S.E » March 21st, 2010, 7:43 pm

I REMEMBER WAYNE WAS FLAGGED UP N LIKE 99 AND 2000 (RED FLAGS) BUT DAT WAS LONG B4 HE MADE IT OFFICIAL B4 HE CAME OUT WIT 500 DEGREES

Evil Eye VELL
boss

Post by Evil Eye VELL » March 21st, 2010, 9:28 pm

yeah that was around 2000 cause I moved from Mid -West to New Orleans in 2000-2003...they be lockn nigs up in OPP way 2 often I got locked up twice down there and got ghost...lol!

RCT
superior

Post by RCT » March 21st, 2010, 9:32 pm

They wore any color rag in New Orleans, they called them Soulja Rags, didn't mean sh*t.

Evil Eye VELL
boss

Post by Evil Eye VELL » March 22nd, 2010, 6:18 pm

yep they sure did the main one they was wearing tho was that camouflage stuff yea they was wearing them round they necks I aint gone lie do I was wearing my flag alot down there no cats asked what it meant I did that up here since I was in high school tho...lol...they even threw 3rd ward like the b for bloods I was lil confused at first but they thot the gang thing was dumb they didnt need so many nigs to do this and that. Then I explained it to them that they doing it now jus wit no rules and lit they stick together and had crews of homies from they hood that they was down wit same principle. I was uptown (UPT) so, I don't know to much bout the other bank I been to the Desire's and Fisher's once but I lived close to Callio PJ's and my kids went to school by the Melph....them cats was wild like the mid-dub but they thought they was a lil too hard like everybody scared of the N.O. and know about them I had to tell them cats think yall slow up there aint nobody scared they was telln me how they go to NY and gettn them boys I know when BG came to the midwest he wasnt talkn like them...cause he survived it aint where u from its where u at real recognize real hell they thought I was from down there cause I fit in...If u from the hood u can fit in any hood...just keep ur f*ckn mouth shut n eyes open u got one mouth and 2 eyes...so its prob some real and fake sets down there just like I couldv'e brought in some bro's down there I had the authority but everybody just aint worthy..back in the day my Chief used to hate that excuse for stopping bringing in bro's lol.

SINISTA DEMON
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » August 26th, 2010, 8:52 am

BABY & WEEZY DON'T KNOW WHAT SET THEY WANNA CLAIM,THEY STAY SWITCHING THEY NEED TO KILL THAT ASAP.

LILSpazz
associate

Re:

Post by LILSpazz » August 28th, 2010, 10:33 am

j-dogg wrote:your outta your f*ckin mind to say new orleans kats aint bloods. my big homie dizzy dogg is east side 5-line bounty hunta blood from new orleans for like 15 years now. thats just ignorant to say there aint no bloods from new orleans.

THAT n*gga FAKE THE I BET U AINT ONE REAL BL114D SET IN THE N.O ALL OF DEM n*ggas FAKE UBN BANGERS

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » August 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm

This n*gga Used All Caps & Exclamation Points...Damn..

This sh*t Must Be Important....Ahahahaaaaaaaa

Shut Up, n*gga...No One Cares...

LILSpazz
associate

Post by LILSpazz » August 29th, 2010, 10:45 am

LIL WAYNE FROM THE UBN VERSION OF THE MOB PIRU SET ITS TATTED ON HIS CHEST BIG AS f*ck BANG BANG MOB PIRU!! ALONG WITH THE 5 POINT STARS TO SHOW HIS UBN AFFILIATION!! LOLL

LILSpazz
associate

Post by LILSpazz » August 29th, 2010, 10:48 am

MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:This n*gga Used All Caps & Exclamation Points...Damn..

This sh*t Must Be Important....Ahahahaaaaaaaa

Shut Up, n*gga...No One Cares...

UMM LET ME ASK U SOMETHING WHAT IS THAT BASKETBALL PLAYER DOIN HE FROM A HOOD?

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » August 29th, 2010, 2:50 pm

Hell Nah, n*gga.....WTF? :lol: That's From That FIFA World Cup Soccer Commercial sh*t....He Actually f*ck With That Soccer Bullshit Since The n*gga Lived In Italy Or Some sh*t When He Was Younger....Know Damn Sure Yo' a$$ Ain't From Over Here Though.....Ahahaha @ "That Basketball Player" :lmao:

WUZAM
underboss

Post by WUZAM » August 30th, 2010, 12:22 pm

EZDUZIT wrote:The Westbank is slept on period......shout out to them R28llin' 20's in Gretna/Harvey......Lapalco to Behrmann......
Them boys B off Tullis? I heard sumthin about a month ago bout sum NHB's over there hmmmm lol Nicka u started dat line up didn't you!!!? lol Bark @ me fam bam!!!

WUZAM
underboss

Post by WUZAM » August 30th, 2010, 1:06 pm

RCT wrote:They wore any color rag in New Orleans, they called them Soulja Rags, didn't mean sh*t.

Annnnkkkk!!!!!!! Wrong!!!!! Any camoflage bandana or black was & still is a soulja rag :2cents: