Little Rock Arkansas' Bloods And Crips

bigdawg
fresh meat

Little Rock Arkansas' Bloods And Crips

Unread post by bigdawg » June 30th, 2007, 3:53 am

down here the bloods/vl's rock to the left and crips/folks rock right....blods/vl's ride tha 5....crips/folks ride tha 6 and down here they got Pirus and bloods and down here they are the same thing basicly but they kno its a difference.... this is what Piru's say "on tha blood gang" they say that down here....every brim,BH,piru,stone and any other blood aliance they ALL say
"on tha blood gang" ......and now in lil rock bloods and crips kool they do handshakes they hang wit each otha

so what yaLL thank bout dat?

do yall respect how they bang here?

Young Trap
general

Unread post by Young Trap » June 30th, 2007, 4:02 am

hell 2 da nah! thats SERIOUSLY fucked up n1gga

eastsideho
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by eastsideho » June 30th, 2007, 3:51 pm

I dont think Little rocck on no fake shit like that. Look at the youtube video. and it beat LA gang killings wise one year afaik. you might be in the suburbs of little rock or something i dunno

God in Zulu
colonel

Unread post by God in Zulu » June 30th, 2007, 4:23 pm

From what I hear, Little Rock is thorough. It was a VB hood out there (now Stones) that I know a brother from and he used to tell me about bangin over there. Bloods reppin the spade or something like that (maybe another B here can tell me what that is cus' I don't know), and not everybody is cool from what I'm told. Moes, Lords, and some B's hang together. But like you said, some Stones are on that Blood tip, but All is Well. BD's stick tight together. Folks bang on B's and VL's, and Crips get in the mix too. It's supposed to be some BSV's over there too that think T. Rodgers put them under the Fin... Don't take my word for most of this shit though, I'm not from there.

Riprida
fresh meat

Unread post by Riprida » June 30th, 2007, 4:27 pm

lil rocc get shit craccin fo sho.... they hoodz are deep... but as far azz b's and c's uniting dats some new shit

59 blood
prospect

Unread post by 59 blood » June 30th, 2007, 7:43 pm

i done been to little rock this nigga who made this dont know what he talkin bout them niggas in little rock will laugh at you if you a blood claimin a 5 or a crip claimin a 6 yea tha locs and folks are cool but shid they still be fuckin wit each otha somtime same go for tha vl and bloods unless they have change since tha last time i was there

EastSide4life
prospect

Unread post by EastSide4life » July 1st, 2007, 8:52 pm

nigga im in lil rock RITE NOW wit my niggas i got family up here and all the bloods/vl claim da 5 and they crips claim 6 along wit da FOLKS and they all r kool now kuz they dont gangbang really no mo

SK-TRAY
foot soldier
Region: South
Affiliation: $$$

Unread post by SK-TRAY » February 8th, 2013, 5:37 pm

:shoot:

VICIOUSISPIMPIN
fresh meat

Unread post by VICIOUSISPIMPIN » August 10th, 2013, 11:31 pm

IM FROM LITTLE ROCK BORN AND RAISED I COME FROM 1 OF THE HARDEST STREET GANGS IN LITTLE ROCK THE EAST 21ST BLOOD GANG BSV AND BACK WHEN BANGIN IN LITTLE ROCK AIRED IT MOSTLY ESTABLISHED THE HOODS AROUND LITTLE ROCK NOW AINT NOBODY ON DAT BANGIN DONT GET ME WRONG WE REP WERE WE FROM BUT I GOT HOMIES DATS CRIPS FOLKS ETC.... YEA DOWN HERE DA BLOODS RIDE UNDER DA SPADE GDS AND BLOODS GET ALONG MOSTLY IN LITTLE ROCK

MarquisW501
fresh meat

Unread post by MarquisW501 » August 27th, 2014, 11:33 pm

I'm From Tha Rock & Ain't No Crips & Bloods Ridin' Under No Stars
BSV Might Claim Tha 5 But Idk. Pirus/Bloods Down Here Rep Tha Spade (Tha Card Suit That Looks Like An Upside Down Heart)

Gboy54
prospect
Region: West

Unread post by Gboy54 » August 28th, 2014, 12:27 am

ot shit just getting weirder and weirder

Wizejones
fresh meat

Unread post by Wizejones » July 6th, 2016, 1:48 am

Bloods from da rock knows they rides under spades it's alot of dubsets going on in like bruh said I come from John Barrow I fucks with 21st I love my spade tatted on my arm from 15yrs ago I still live by da game da ogs from West lil rock gave me as a youngster I look over u new niggaz I fuck wit real niggaz nomatter yo set just don't cross me but yea I bang from da heart always remember it's only 2 gangs bloods n crips da rest are organizations I fucks wit ogs from out in nickerson gardens real niggaz go along way prison 4 times n Arkansas behind it I fucks wit bloods from Flint Michigan n currently residing in South Dallas n respected in a all crips hood it's all bout respect if u gone live it be prepared to die behind it cuz u will lose alot of homies behind it its not for everybody RNs wtbs 2-12-15-15-4/16-9-18-21 12-15-

Wizejones
fresh meat

Unread post by Wizejones » July 6th, 2016, 1:52 am

MarquisW501 wrote:I'm From Tha Rock & Ain't No Crips & Bloods Ridin' Under No Stars
BSV Might Claim Tha 5 But Idk. Pirus/Bloods Down Here Rep Tha Spade (Tha Card Suit That Looks Like An Upside Down Heart)
RNs I come from West lil rock John Barrow hood but up n Flint Michigan they rides under da 5 Cali fucking with both different hoods

Wizejones
fresh meat

Unread post by Wizejones » July 6th, 2016, 2:00 am

MarquisW501 wrote:I'm From Tha Rock & Ain't No Crips & Bloods Ridin' Under No Stars
RNs I come from West lil rock John Barrow hood but up n Flint Michigan they rides under da 5 Cali fucking with both different hoods

Jay1frm23rd
fresh meat
Affiliation: Wolfe/23rd st crips

Unread post by Jay1frm23rd » April 22nd, 2018, 12:39 pm

The locs up north and out east bang the 6 bkut we don't we don't bkang stars we bkang the bklue flag. As far as tge slobs them mob niCCas bang the 5 but in the south they bang spade and in the West end aka John barrow lime hood