G STONE CRIPS??

823waySince97-98
fresh meat

Re: G STONE CRIPS??

Post by 823waySince97-98 » July 16th, 2009, 6:40 am

and I done lived out in La for a year, fucking with real grown a$$ 60s, 30s and HTH bangers N*ggaz was first asking whats out in NYC I start naming sh*t N*ggaz was laughing like damn only if N*ggaz really new. Not gonna front I say G-Stone most N*ggaz had the stuc* face like stone-Crip-Stone!!! but I break it now and its understood a lot better, but yall east coast guys push the issue to the max. Talking bout its hypocrisy, think about you say NHC 99% of the time its Crips you thinking about out here and in LA; but in LA they have Rolling and NHC bloods. If you got history addressing the name as well that's that, can't nobody tell you sh*t else. It's a dead issue so stop pressing it. I probably down met and sat down with some of yall Cali OG'z that yall kneel to at they cribk, some of yall need to seriously stop.

823waySince97-98
fresh meat

Post by 823waySince97-98 » July 16th, 2009, 6:48 am

and to correct myself I meant you say *Neighborhood* more then likely you think of Crips but theirs bloods under that also, but i put NH-C by mistake. regardless point is clear.

KGzMovIIIn
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » July 16th, 2009, 10:27 am

sunny_g_blacc wrote:
KG_LOCO914 wrote::@ sunny just because gstone never got heavy in the bx my statement stays the same theyre everywhere cut gstone out nyc tell me how many less locs would it be? thats the deepest set statewide...(u beg to differ?)
if u out g-stone if would really only affect brooklyn, as to u sayin yall everywhere yes i beg to differ really outside of queens and brooklyn where yall at? the deepest set statewide :wtf: WOW

yall? :wtf2: .... anyways your not in the loop cuz....where they at?lol you mean if you were out..

823waySince97-98
fresh meat

Post by 823waySince97-98 » July 16th, 2009, 11:00 am

KG you going back and forth with Sunny G this guy don't even have a hood in Va where he at probably a reject bx loc leave him be the man just wants his difference of opinion respected. Just agree to disagree. I got a few homies from the hood in Richmond hustlin' hard and pushin Crip down there with whatever is out there, I can go there and push G-Stone IF I wanted to. stop playing blacc, you go up too bx pushin that VA set of yours. Your own bx hood probably smash on you.

KGzMovIIIn
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » July 16th, 2009, 2:50 pm

lol i can dig it i aint even trippin sunny been bumpin clipse to long man smh

BaBy K
underboss

Post by BaBy K » July 16th, 2009, 3:20 pm

ΨGANGSTER D'z 93Ψ wrote:LIKE I SAID THANK GOOGLE SUM DUMB @$$ CRIP n*gga GONNA ARGUE WITH ME THE OTHER DAY TELLING ME G-STONE STARTED IN THE CHI SO I SAID I SHOULD BANG ON U THEN HE LIKE WHY I STARTED LAUGHING n*gga ONLY STONES I HEARD OF IS ABP5KN

new york is like a bible :lol: ..its remade and unmade :lol: ...most gangs in nyc is fake :lol: ...especially gangs out there..ny always starting some dumb sh*t :wtf: ..them nicca dont read on nothing,they just join to join :lol: ..am born in ny and spent most my life there so i know what am saying...nyc is full of followers :lol: ..u see la dissing dudes on dvd and sh*t :lol: ..nyc is lost in its on mind :lol: ..they was better of with they street gangs :2cents: ..they not even worth discussing when it comes to gangs and organizations out there :lol: ..stone crips :lol: ...ny is full of clowns,i didnt realize until i went to jail :2cents: ..am like this niccas is clowns :lol: ..crips turning blood and muslim :lmao: ..bloods jumping from piru to brim to 9-trey :wtf: ..them niccas lost,thats why am staying in ga,f*ck that sh*t..i visit ny but not staying there...i value life,them niccas value they name being in the streets like that means something in the real world :lmao: ..niccas is clowns for real.. jim jones for example..trying to act tough,but dead a$$ p*ssy :lmao: ..am not saying all nyc niccas is clowns..i did 2yrs in jail,i meet niccas from all over ny...ny is full of clowns :lmao: ..

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 16th, 2009, 4:15 pm

baby k , u might catch some heat from that post from alotta the dudes from the city on here..but on the real i feel what u saying(even though thats everywhere)..but in the city its on a whole different level..alotta n*ggahs rather make things more difficult then what it should be

823waySince97-98
fresh meat

Post by 823waySince97-98 » July 16th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Baby K seriously tho don't BPS use 5 in they sh*t, some 5x business, LA allowed that n u mad at Stones. To each his own I guess.

sunny_g_blacc
general

Post by sunny_g_blacc » July 16th, 2009, 4:52 pm

KG_LOCO914 wrote:
sunny_g_blacc wrote:
KG_LOCO914 wrote::@ sunny just because gstone never got heavy in the bx my statement stays the same theyre everywhere cut gstone out nyc tell me how many less locs would it be? thats the deepest set statewide...(u beg to differ?)
if u out g-stone if would really only affect brooklyn, as to u sayin yall everywhere yes i beg to differ really outside of queens and brooklyn where yall at? the deepest set statewide :wtf: WOW

yall? :wtf2: .... anyways your not in the loop cuz....where they at?lol you mean if you were out..
cuz you cant sit here n tell me that g-stone everywhere, i'm not doubtin they the deepest ny loc set but this n*gga to say g-stone is everywhere thats just ridiculous n u might ce right ive been gone from ny for a minute so i might ce out the loop but i do come home to visit and i dont see N*ggaz pushin g-stone in tha x i dont see no g-stone tags anywhere in the x , so thats why i say they not all over the city, but like u said i just might ce out the loop

N wrote:Jersey locs wouldn't show G Stones any love.

okay and ?

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI
fresh meat

Post by DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI » July 16th, 2009, 4:55 pm

ok but my man i kno for a faCt Gstone Crips r in every sinGle boro my man and ill def put a Couple staCCs on that i personally kno stones in every single boro from the x 2 si 2 bk 2 queens 2 the city in harlem my man :2cents:

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI
fresh meat

Post by DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI » July 16th, 2009, 4:57 pm

and i kno gstone crip niccaz in new jersey at this very moment so my man is tellin definate fairy tales Cut it out

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 16th, 2009, 4:58 pm

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:ok but my man i kno for a faCt Gstone Crips r in every sinGle boro my man and ill def put a Couple staCCs on that i personally kno stones in every single boro from the x 2 si 2 bk 2 queens 2 the city in harlem my man :2cents:

i dont think sunny said g-stone aint in every borough i think he was saying they mainly got numbers in Q.u & bk mainly unlike uptown where u see more 30's at :2cents:

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI
fresh meat

Post by DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI » July 16th, 2009, 5:23 pm

oh well then that makes a lil more sense but they r def the biggest loc hood in ny with out a question thats like ubn cets aint got more numbers in ny thats just stupid to say :lmao: :wtf: this is nyC its was mad here its bigger here

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI
fresh meat

Post by DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI » July 16th, 2009, 5:24 pm

it was made here its gonna be more dominant(correCtion)

N
captain

Post by N » July 16th, 2009, 6:08 pm

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:and i kno gstone crip niccaz in new jersey at this very moment so my man is tellin definate fairy tales Cut it out

Nah kid you need to chill with your fairy tales. That G Stone sh*t don't fly out here. Most of the B's, C's and neutrals never heard of them. The homies I mentioned G Stone to said they fake automatic. n*ggas won't show them ANY love. Especially since none of them n*ggas seem to have their history right. First n*ggas was sayin' G Stone is a branch off Grape Street, then sayin' 823 started 83 KGC, then 823 comes from 83 KGC, then 823 n*ggas sayin' they never heard of 123 G Stone and a whole lot of other sh*t make believe sh*t. I heard of nor met a G Stone Crip anywhere in Jersey and I'm all over the place. That's some NY sh*t, strictly. If by chance there are any Stone n*ggas in NJ, they're probably wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up north, close as f*ck to NY.

N
captain

Post by N » July 16th, 2009, 6:09 pm

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:it was made here its gonna be more dominant(correCtion)

Then you should have came home G Stone and not Grape. Don't you think?

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI
fresh meat

Post by DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI » July 16th, 2009, 6:15 pm

ok 1st off all gstone was started in brownsville in the projects cant tell u which one an i been laCCed wit homies in passaiC County thats r Gstone Crips so Cut it out n if imma do somethin imma do it offiCial im not about to push a h103d dat im puttin my life on the line for if the sh*t aint really ConneCted dats 100 but trust i would drop names but i dont do these Crazy things i might as well dry snitch if i do that wit dat said my point i think is pretty Clrear Cuz none of this sh*t happens when i Go to jersey wit my niCCaz that Claim 123 Gstone an when they run in to loCs out there nothin but love an in nyC when i C 823 niCCaz an 123 niCCaz its always wats CraCCin never no problems so idk wat niCCaz u met maybe they net thuGs aswell

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI
fresh meat

Post by DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI » July 16th, 2009, 6:24 pm

or they on some behind the wall type sh*t smile in ya muG sh*t G Cuz i kno pretty muCh every sinGle bkiG homie from Gstone in any h103d an i kno how it thiCC it Gets wit dem niCCaz Grew up wit most of em

N
captain

Post by N » July 16th, 2009, 6:54 pm

DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:ok 1st off all gstone was started in brownsville in the projects cant tell u which one an i been laCCed wit homies in passaiC County thats r Gstone Crips so Cut it out n if imma do somethin imma do it offiCial im not about to push a h103d dat im puttin my life on the line for if the sh*t aint really ConneCted dats 100 but trust i would drop names but i dont do these Crazy things i might as well dry snitch if i do that wit dat said my point i think is pretty Clrear Cuz none of this sh*t happens when i Go to jersey wit my niCCaz that Claim 123 Gstone an when they run in to loCs out there nothin but love an in nyC when i C 823 niCCaz an 123 niCCaz its always wats CraCCin never no problems so idk wat niCCaz u met maybe they net thuGs aswell

Whatever kid. You see 823 and 123 G Stone n*ggas... That's cool. Good for you. I'm sayin' Jersey locs don't show that G Stone sh*t no love. Maybe in that small area in Paterson/Passaic County but I don't have any business over there so I don't go there anymore. n*ggas out here never heard of G Stone. The only n*ggas that might have is the n*ggas that are from NY so cut it out.

KGzMovIIIn
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » July 16th, 2009, 6:58 pm

N wrote:
DA1ST103RDGRAPEINSI wrote:and i kno gstone crip niccaz in new jersey at this very moment so my man is tellin definate fairy tales Cut it out

Nah kid you need to chill with your fairy tales. That G Stone sh*t don't fly out here. Most of the B's, C's and neutrals never heard of them. The homies I mentioned G Stone to said they fake automatic. n*ggas won't show them ANY love. Especially since none of them n*ggas seem to have their history right. First n*ggas was sayin' G Stone is a branch off Grape Street, then sayin' 823 started 83 KGC, then 823 comes from 83 KGC, then 823 n*ggas sayin' they never heard of 123 G Stone and a whole lot of other sh*t make believe sh*t. I heard of nor met a G Stone Crip anywhere in Jersey and I'm all over the place. That's some NY sh*t, strictly. If by chance there are any Stone n*ggas in NJ, they're probably wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up north, close as f*ck to NY.

:wtf2:

All that means is the people who you know arent with the "biz" (nor. jersey/ny b/c politics), thats it.....i personally said i seen and met 823's in bergan county..... 123 is scattered around nyc ..... I don't know why niccas have some much hate in they blood it's wild lol

187x823