Re: Black Guerilla Family

Unread post by SINISTA DEMON » March 20th, 2011, 11:48 pm

^ Alright just fucking chill

Hellraiser
foot soldier
Region: West
Affiliation: Bishop descent...will beat yo ass without a set

Unread post by Hellraiser » March 21st, 2011, 4:28 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I smell a wire!!!!!

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 21st, 2011, 7:42 am

ChildsPark34AfterDark wrote:
DMan wrote:^ Fuck outta here wit that shit

WELL QUIT ASKIN THESE POLICE ASS QUESTIONS AND NIGGAS WOULDN'T COME AT YOU LIKE THAT, FOR REAL
AND BITCH U NEED TO QUIT ASKIN IMIGRATION LAWZ..............CAUSE U JUST GOT DEPORTED..........AND BITCH IS TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW...........CAUSE YOUR MONKEY LIEYIN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS JUST GOT DEPORTED.............SO SORRY MONKEY...........BUT IS STILL FUCK FLORIDA AHAHAHAHAAAA

SINISTA DEMON
king
Region: South
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Unread post by SINISTA DEMON » March 22nd, 2011, 12:41 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

WELL QUIT ASKIN THESE POLICE ASS QUESTIONS AND NIGGAS WOULDN'T COME AT YOU LIKE THAT, FOR REAL
AND BITCH U NEED TO QUIT ASKIN IMIGRATION LAWZ..............CAUSE U JUST GOT DEPORTED..........AND BITCH IS TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW...........CAUSE YOUR MONKEY LIEYIN WETBACK FAGGOT ASS JUST GOT DEPORTED.............SO SORRY MONKEY...........BUT IS STILL FUCK FLORIDA AHAHAHAHAAAA
Get a lyfe fucka

stoptheviolence
colonel

Unread post by stoptheviolence » March 22nd, 2011, 3:45 am

i never thought BGF could die out in cali but i will say this, whenever i do hear about them in cali it's usually ex-members and old timers.

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 23rd, 2011, 8:40 am

DMan wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

Get a lyfe fucka
WELL BITCH I GOT ONE WITH YO MOMZ

White-O
prospect
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: NCH: Niggas Causin Havoc/ EOCME(GSC Branch)3^

Unread post by White-O » March 23rd, 2011, 3:17 pm

BGF is Like Blacc Pantherz man, Take Out Government and Rascism , Its moslty Blaccs, but im white and im in the street version BGA, and im allowed since i hate rascists, and the government and i got fam in both bga and bgf, WE cool wit BOTh bloods and crips, and has Bloods and Crips in it who have joined into it. We are Prtoecting each other and trying to get our country to be non-rascist and Take down the way too controlling government before it declares total Control

MOBB_TIES
superior
Affiliation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detail

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » March 23rd, 2011, 8:33 pm

White-O wrote:BGF is Like Blacc Pantherz man, Take Out Government and Rascism , Its moslty Blaccs, but im white and im in the street version BGA, and im allowed since i hate rascists, and the government and i got fam in both bga and bgf, WE cool wit BOTh bloods and crips, and has Bloods and Crips in it who have joined into it. We are Prtoecting each other and trying to get our country to be non-rascist and Take down the way too controlling government before it declares total Control
:facepalm:

SINISTA DEMON
king

Unread post by SINISTA DEMON » March 24th, 2011, 12:36 pm

^ :lmao:

j3000_Big10
fresh meat
Affiliation: kumi african organization

Unread post by j3000_Big10 » April 6th, 2011, 6:56 pm

stoptheviolence wrote:
YOUNGKILLAZ 34GC wrote:
DMan wrote:Now B.G.F is a black militant army wat'z really good woth them?
ITS REALLY A PIN THING WIT THEM, NORTH CALI GOT CLICCS OF THEM NIGGAS IN THE BAY ..BUT PIN sh*t 4SHO CUZZ
yep, BGF mainly recruits from the Kumi 415 prison car, which is comprised of blacks from the bay area. one thing that Kumi, BGF, and Bloods are connected through is language. bay area blacks call each other Blood as much as the bloods from L.A. do.
Fuck you mean bruh we dont rock wit jamah (BGF) cats like that so please speak on what you know befor you speak on kumi

561 Zoulka ZOE
captain
Affiliation: 561 ZOE Mafia Gang/ZOE Pound/ZOE Mafia Family
Location: LIL HAITI(ZOE ROW), MIAMI(CITY OF DA GANGSTAZ AND THUGZ), FLORIDA(1ST MURDA RATE GUNSHINE STATE)

Unread post by 561 Zoulka ZOE » April 8th, 2011, 5:21 pm

BGF IS WITH ALL BLAKK GANGS

bboard
underboss

Unread post by bboard » April 8th, 2011, 6:46 pm

stoptheviolence wrote:i never thought BGF could die out in cali but i will say this, whenever i do hear about them in cali it's usually ex-members and old timers.
Cosign

I know a former BGF member who was originally from Mansfield Street Hustlers (before they turned Gangster Crip)

3l3m3ntal
underboss

Unread post by 3l3m3ntal » April 9th, 2011, 8:25 am

I was led to understand BGF began as a political idealized prison gang, begun and based in Cali, cum criminal organization that has spread from the west coast to the east coast in selected/selective areas.

bk lkk 9966
fresh meat
Affiliation: rolling 20s

Unread post by bk lkk 9966 » April 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

getoutcheesetoast wrote:is guerilla black from crips or bloods?
thats the allince of bklacs in prison

3l3m3ntal
underboss

Unread post by 3l3m3ntal » April 10th, 2011, 9:15 pm

These dudes ordered the killing of Black Panther leader Huey P. Newton in Oakland, California back in 1989 because he demanded they stop running heroin. Back when they started one of their biggest fundamental rules to abide by is never kill a brother that changed by the 80s when they began running drugs and other rackets.

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » April 11th, 2011, 4:14 am

bboard wrote:
stoptheviolence wrote:i never thought BGF could die out in cali but i will say this, whenever i do hear about them in cali it's usually ex-members and old timers.
Cosign

I know a former BGF member who was originally from Mansfield Street Hustlers (before they turned Gangster Crip)
BGF recruits SOLID black brothas from all across the nation and u can find them real deep in the feds and in most max security prisons.

SINISTA DEMON
king

Unread post by SINISTA DEMON » April 11th, 2011, 4:21 am

ARE THEY CLICK TIGHT WITH THE NORTHEN HISPANIC'S?

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » April 11th, 2011, 4:25 am

3l3m3ntal wrote:These dudes ordered the killing of Black Panther leader Huey P. Newton in Oakland, California back in 1989 because he demanded they stop running heroin. Back when they started one of their biggest fundamental rules to abide by is never kill a brother that changed by the 80s when they began running drugs and other rackets.
Huey P was killed because he was on heroin and owed a local drug dealer a
$100

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » April 11th, 2011, 4:30 am

DMan wrote:ARE THEY CLICK TIGHT WITH THE NORTHEN HISPANIC'S?
In the higher level prisons they are allies if a race war pops off

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: 79MSB

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » April 11th, 2011, 3:41 pm

DMan wrote:Are they still Active?

NO OFFICER
:2cents: :lmao:

3l3m3ntal
underboss

Unread post by 3l3m3ntal » April 12th, 2011, 1:57 am

theeastoaklandboi wrote:
bboard wrote:
Cosign

BGF recruits SOLID black brothas from all across the nation and u can find them real deep in the feds and in most max security prisons.
That's what I thought. And they are also allegedly involved in rackets outside of the pen too.

stoptheviolence
colonel

Unread post by stoptheviolence » May 3rd, 2011, 10:37 pm

j3000_Big10 wrote:
stoptheviolence wrote:
YOUNGKILLAZ 34GC wrote:
ITS REALLY A PIN THING WIT THEM, NORTH CALI GOT CLICCS OF THEM NIGGAS IN THE BAY ..BUT PIN sh*t 4SHO CUZZ
yep, BGF mainly recruits from the Kumi 415 prison car, which is comprised of blacks from the bay area. one thing that Kumi, BGF, and Bloods are connected through is language. bay area blacks call each other Blood as much as the bloods from L.A. do.
Fuck you mean bruh we dont rock wit jamah (BGF) cats like that so please speak on what you know befor you speak on kumi
you have beef now? it sounds like you're frm kumi, we could use your insight here.

twoteardrops
prospect
Affiliation: deez nuts

Unread post by twoteardrops » May 3rd, 2011, 10:46 pm

the 276 (BGF) is real big in jails out here in Maryland. the FBI or justice dept just indicted a bunch of the top niggaz under RICO last year. Google that shit. them niggaz have a lot of power in the weight and muscle game, at least in baltimore and surrounding area. I know quite a few of them catz.

stoptheviolence
colonel

Unread post by stoptheviolence » May 3rd, 2011, 10:59 pm

twoteardrops wrote:the 276 (BGF) is real big in jails out here in Maryland. the FBI or justice dept just indicted a bunch of the top niggaz under RICO last year. Google that shit. them niggaz have a lot of power in the weight and muscle game, at least in baltimore and surrounding area. I know quite a few of them catz.
thats whats up. and they under the same politics as BGF from cali? their high powered, more than just a street-gang. we should try to list all the cities nationwide where they have influence. i know the SF bay area is one of their strongholds and Baltimore, i wonder where else.

twoteardrops
prospect
Affiliation: deez nuts

Unread post by twoteardrops » May 3rd, 2011, 11:05 pm

stoptheviolence wrote:
twoteardrops wrote:the 276 (BGF) is real big in jails out here in Maryland. the FBI or justice dept just indicted a bunch of the top niggaz under RICO last year. Google that shit. them niggaz have a lot of power in the weight and muscle game, at least in baltimore and surrounding area. I know quite a few of them catz.
thats whats up. and they under the same politics as BGF from cali? their high powered, more than just a street-gang. we should try to list all the cities nationwide where they have influence. i know the SF bay area is one of their strongholds and Baltimore, i wonder where else.
heres that indictment, for those who are interested:

www.scribd.com/doc/33967521/BGF-RICO-Indictment

bgf def ring bells in these bmore streets.

kswiss
associate
Affiliation: inactive

Unread post by kswiss » May 5th, 2011, 9:58 am

stoptheviolence wrote:
B.G.F. is still active in the pen. They recruit bloods,crips, kumi & other small black groups. "Blacks Only" but they have an alliance wit Nuestra Familia, Black Liberation Army, People Nation, Nation of Gods and Earths , Black Disciples, United Blood Nation, Nortenos , and Symbiones Liberation Army.

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » May 6th, 2011, 3:46 pm

stoptheviolence wrote:
YOUNGKILLAZ 34GC wrote:
BGF and KUMI 415 dont really fuck wit eachother like that even tho BGF started KUMI 415. KUMI has become more like a street gang and they usually take advantage of young brothas that are first timers in the pen...Basically BGF doesnt like how they operate but they cant really control all the youngstas thats down wit KUMI.

Guerrilla276
fresh meat
Affiliation: BGF

Unread post by Guerrilla276 » July 11th, 2011, 1:45 am

Smh.. Y'all have alot to speak about my jamaa . If you not Jamma we don't care get what I'm saying ! U can't claim j and don't know your history and reason for being bgf . We don't bang with bloods were not a gang ! Theirs no such thing u use to be a brother theirs no way out . 276 all day guerrilla life rip Soledad Kaka's

K1LLJOY
associate

Unread post by K1LLJOY » July 20th, 2011, 11:54 pm

the bgf realy aint all that. the mexican mafia and aryan brother hood always launch attacks on them niggas but they never do shit back. its like the black man dont have the hatred and military mind to plot to take out another gang which makes them weak as fuck. they will never be as dangerous as the other prison gangs in cali.

bbc
colonel
Affiliation: my computer

Unread post by bbc » July 22nd, 2011, 9:25 am

theeastoaklandboi wrote:
White-O wrote:BGF is Like Blacc Pantherz man, Take Out Government and Rascism , Its moslty Blaccs, but im white and im in the street version BGA, and im allowed since i hate rascists, and the government and i got fam in both bga and bgf, WE cool wit BOTh bloods and crips, and has Bloods and Crips in it who have joined into it. We are Prtoecting each other and trying to get our country to be non-rascist and Take down the way too controlling government before it declares total Control
:lmao:

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN
captain
Affiliation: ABPSN JUNGLE STONE NATION

Unread post by Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN » August 19th, 2011, 6:47 pm

THE ONLY REAL BLACK NATION THAT MADE IT FROM THE 50's IS ALMIGHTY BLACK P STONE NATION THE PANTHERS WAS TO WIDE OPEN FOR FBI TO BE PANTHERS! THATS WHY JEFF FORT WAS GONNA FLIP PANTHERS BLACK STONE THAT WHOULD HAVE MADE MORE BLACK STONES BUT PANTHERS WAS ON SOME DUMB SHIT AND BGF IS SOME BULL SHIT THAT IS NOT AN NATION YOU CAN'T REP TWO HOW YOU GONNA BE A BLOOD OR CRIP AND BGF THAT'S SOME SUR SHIT THAT SHIT IS FOR SUCKAS JUST BE MUSLIM AND ALL IS WELL! IF BGF JUST MADE BGF MEMBERS THEN I WILL GIVE THEM RESPECT UNTILL THEN THAT SHIT IS WEAK AS FUCK! ABPSN 20

honeydip
fresh meat

Unread post by honeydip » August 19th, 2011, 6:54 pm

HEY ,,, SHOUTING OUT TO BIG APE DICK WOLF,,, ANY ONE CAN GET A MESSAGE TO HIM? IF SO LET HIM KNOW HONEYDIP FROM THE "L" IS TRYING TO REACH OUT, THANK YOU,,,

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » August 19th, 2011, 8:23 pm

Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:THE ONLY REAL BLACK NATION THAT MADE IT FROM THE 50's IS ALMIGHTY BLACK P STONE NATION THE PANTHERS WAS TO WIDE OPEN FOR FBI TO BE PANTHERS! THATS WHY JEFF FORT WAS GONNA FLIP PANTHERS BLACK STONE THAT WHOULD HAVE MADE MORE BLACK STONES BUT PANTHERS WAS ON SOME DUMB SHIT AND BGF IS SOME BULL SHIT THAT IS NOT AN NATION YOU CAN'T REP TWO HOW YOU GONNA BE A BLOOD OR CRIP AND BGF THAT'S SOME SUR SHIT THAT SHIT IS FOR SUCKAS JUST BE MUSLIM AND ALL IS WELL! IF BGF JUST MADE BGF MEMBERS THEN I WILL GIVE THEM RESPECT UNTILL THEN THAT SHIT IS WEAK AS FUCK! ABPSN 20
WTF is you talkin bout mane? BGF prolly has more members then the nation you claimin. BGF aint just in Cali but its not talked about that much because its a prison gang

White-O
prospect
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: NCH: Niggas Causin Havoc/ EOCME(GSC Branch)3^

Unread post by White-O » October 4th, 2011, 9:39 am

DMan wrote:ARE THEY CLICK TIGHT WITH THE NORTHEN HISPANIC'S?
THey ally is La Nuestra Familia, which is the baccer of Norte so yes

joyhazard
underboss
Affiliation: n/a

Unread post by joyhazard » October 5th, 2011, 1:41 am

theeastoaklandboi wrote:
Klee tha mo. JSN-ABPSN wrote:THE ONLY REAL BLACK NATION THAT MADE IT FROM THE 50's IS ALMIGHTY BLACK P STONE NATION THE PANTHERS WAS TO WIDE OPEN FOR FBI TO BE PANTHERS! THATS WHY JEFF FORT WAS GONNA FLIP PANTHERS BLACK STONE THAT WHOULD HAVE MADE MORE BLACK STONES BUT PANTHERS WAS ON SOME DUMB SHIT AND BGF IS SOME BULL SHIT THAT IS NOT AN NATION YOU CAN'T REP TWO HOW YOU GONNA BE A BLOOD OR CRIP AND BGF THAT'S SOME SUR SHIT THAT SHIT IS FOR SUCKAS JUST BE MUSLIM AND ALL IS WELL! IF BGF JUST MADE BGF MEMBERS THEN I WILL GIVE THEM RESPECT UNTILL THEN THAT SHIT IS WEAK AS FUCK! ABPSN 20
WTF is you talkin bout mane? BGF prolly has more members then the nation you claimin. BGF aint just in Cali but its not talked about that much because its a prison gang

they aint talked about much kuz they aint about shit like the mexican mafia and aryan brother hood are. they just a bunch oif niggas hwo sit in prison and do their time and defend themselves when the whites and mexicans launch attacks on them and beat they ass

westcoastanostra
boss

Unread post by westcoastanostra » October 5th, 2011, 4:13 am

Lol joyhazard it must be hard for you to eat with the way you keep white boy and mexican dick in yo mouth. I mean now your lame comments are just stupid. Did they scare you that much or are you an undercover white boy or mexican trying to hype shit up? You talk out yo ass about black street gangs and people already know your lying most of the time,but now your taking your bs to another level. You don't know shit about the BGF to speak on them. You ain't never been in no yard,dorm or module. Just stick to internet cheerleading cause you speaking on the BGF is like david duke speaking on the million man march.

MOBB_TIES
superior

Unread post by MOBB_TIES » October 5th, 2011, 8:17 pm

joyhazard wrote:
theeastoaklandboi wrote:

they aint talked about much kuz they aint about shit like the mexican mafia and aryan brother hood are. they just a bunch oif niggas hwo sit in prison and do their time and defend themselves when the whites and mexicans launch attacks on them and beat they ass
You obviously dont know what the fuck you talkin bout

joyhazard
underboss

Unread post by joyhazard » October 6th, 2011, 1:57 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:Lol joyhazard it must be hard for you to eat with the way you keep white boy and mexican dick in yo mouth. I mean now your lame comments are just stupid. Did they scare you that much or are you an undercover white boy or mexican trying to hype shit up? You talk out yo ass about black street gangs and people already know your lying most of the time,but now your taking your bs to another level. You don't know shit about the BGF to speak on them. You ain't never been in no yard,dorm or module. Just stick to internet cheerleading cause you speaking on the BGF is like david duke speaking on the million man march.

it doesnt take a genius to figure out that the mexican mafia and aryan brother hood are 10x more dangerous then the bgf. keep it real with yourselves for once, them niggas are not dangerous. they are sitting ducks and fake muslims. if the bgf was soo dangerous, the media would of been on they ass along fucking time ago. or do you think the bgf runs folsom? lmfao!

the ab and mm beats that ass when the shit cracks off. do you honestly believe them whiteboys and mexicans in prison be duckin when they come across some niggas on the yard? fuck no, they want that drama,they crave that shit. aint nobody scared of no niggas in prison but other niggas,they aint about to cross that line and fuck with the other prison gangs. whens the last time you heard of the bgf putting an open attack on ANYONE!? ima sit and wait while you come up with something, kuz i can google something right now and nothing will come up. them niggas is ducks.

if there was a house party and the bgf,mm and aryan brother hood was there, the bgf would be the wall flowers LMFAO! :lmao:

never mind what yor big homies told you, do some research your self and find out how weak your people are.

westcoastanostra
boss

Unread post by westcoastanostra » October 6th, 2011, 3:17 pm

Sure lil buddy,sure.

joyhazard
underboss

Unread post by joyhazard » October 7th, 2011, 1:26 am

lets be honest here whos more of a threat in prison the ab or bgf? be honest. you do know that the ab is less then 1 percent of the prison population but commits damn near 20% of the crimes right? or is that bgf doing all of that? be honest whens the last time bgf launch an attack towards the mexican mafia?. when the mexican mafia put the green light on all black people what did the bgf do? why cant you niggas keep it real?.

you westcoast niggas is off the chain with the weakness boy i tell you lmfao.

North Amityville
underboss

Unread post by North Amityville » October 7th, 2011, 10:11 am

Joyhazard. If the Aryan Brotherhood is so rough and tough like how you proclaim them to be. Than why are the AB getting there asses kicked right now by the Mexican Mafia. Or should I say news flash the Mexican Mafia doesn't have an alliance with the AB's no more. And the Mexican Mafia as of late have been killing and stabbing the fuck out of a shit load of AB's. And the AB's have yet to launch an all out attack against La Eme since the Mexican Mafia have been tearing their asses up in CDC as of recently. The Mexican Mafia broke off that alliance a couple of years ago and are now attacking and stabbing the fuck out of a lot AB members and other white inmates. So now the AB's in California have to try and fend for themselves because they can't hide behind La Eme shadow no more. :lmao: :lmao:

joyhazard
underboss

Unread post by joyhazard » October 7th, 2011, 1:11 pm

i aint heard of it so i dont believe you. i highly doubt the AB would get crushed like that but we will see whos lying here. this relay aint about the AB, its just that black people for some odd reason think white people are push overs when relay alot of them arent and the AB is a prime example of that. give credit where credit is due. but ima find out about this supose attack against the AB. kuz i think youre full of shit but i could be wrong, shit i hope im wrong for the sake of laughs.

NuyorkGunna
boss
Affiliation: Goldberg Gangsters Double G'z

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » October 7th, 2011, 2:54 pm

joyhazard wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:Lol joyhazard it must be hard for you to eat with the way you keep white boy and mexican dick in yo mouth. I mean now your lame comments are just stupid. Did they scare you that much or are you an undercover white boy or mexican trying to hype shit up? You talk out yo ass about black street gangs and people already know your lying most of the time,but now your taking your bs to another level. You don't know shit about the BGF to speak on them. You ain't never been in no yard,dorm or module. Just stick to internet cheerleading cause you speaking on the BGF is like david duke speaking on the million man march.

it doesnt take a genius to figure out that the mexican mafia and aryan brother hood are 10x more dangerous then the bgf. keep it real with yourselves for once, them niggas are not dangerous. they are sitting ducks and fake muslims. if the bgf was soo dangerous, the media would of been on they ass along fucking time ago. or do you think the bgf runs folsom? lmfao!

the ab and mm beats that ass when the shit cracks off. do you honestly believe them whiteboys and mexicans in prison be duckin when they come across some niggas on the yard? fuck no, they want that drama,they crave that shit. aint nobody scared of no niggas in prison but other niggas,they aint about to cross that line and fuck with the other prison gangs. whens the last time you heard of the bgf putting an open attack on ANYONE!? ima sit and wait while you come up with something, kuz i can google something right now and nothing will come up. them niggas is ducks.

if there was a house party and the bgf,mm and aryan brother hood was there, the bgf would be the wall flowers LMFAO! :lmao:

never mind what yor big homies told you, do some research your self and find out how weak your people are.

you do not know shit white boy.white boys are a minority in jails,meaning that the ab is very small especially compared to bgf.the only thong the ab is good for id getting certain drugs in certain jails,but ab is not a fucking threat in jails period.keep believing gangland like u really think them cali blacks is playing.just stay in your title safe world on your internet and shut the fuvk up.

joyhazard
underboss

Unread post by joyhazard » October 7th, 2011, 3:17 pm

lmfao! are you fucking kidding me!? everyone knows the AB are a minority but that doesnt mean shit. fuck gangland i never seen episode about the AB lol. you are out fo your fucking mind if you dont think the ab is a threat. i keep asking you niggas what does the bgf do? you niggas are soo basied and indenyle that youll even lie and say the mexican mafia aint about shit lol.

you realy gona sit there and say the ab aint shit and that they are a minority like that means anything? being small in numbers dont mean shit when all of its members are stone cold psychopathic killers you idiot.

do you dumb asses not know about the alliances of white surpemist gangs and mexican gangs on the streets? do you not know that white supremist gangs has ties to asian gangs and drug cartels? and what are you bitch niggas doing? besides selling your weak nickle and dime bags? you motherfuckers are a joke,just a bunch of rowdy niggas that act real hard towards other black people but walk on egg shells when you come across other people who arent scared of you. the bgf aint never been about shit and never will be. the bloods and crips on the westcoast are a dying breed. face it

joyhazard
underboss

Unread post by joyhazard » October 7th, 2011, 3:24 pm

and for your information mr coon i am black and ive delt with gang bangers and been to enough "hoods" to know not to take you monkeys seriously especialy when i witnessed 8 mexicans beat up a whole house party of niggas. niggas was soo mad about that that they started fighting each other talkin bout "nigga where was you at cuz while i was fightin?" straight bitches. aint nobody scared of yall. nerds and geeks could beat on yall if they realy wanted to, what the fuck yall gona do? not a god damn thing. keep thinking yall the shit all yall want to but i dont believe yall :lmao:

NuyorkGunna
boss

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » October 7th, 2011, 3:36 pm

joyhazard wrote:lmfao! are you fucking kidding me!? everyone knows the AB are a minority but that doesnt mean shit. fuck gangland i never seen episode about the AB lol. you are out fo your fucking mind if you dont think the ab is a threat. i keep asking you niggas what does the bgf do? you niggas are soo basied and indenyle that youll even lie and say the mexican mafia aint about shit lol.

you realy gona sit there and say the ab aint shit and that they are a minority like that means anything? being small in numbers dont mean shit when all of its members are stone cold psychopathic killers you idiot.

do you dumb asses not know about the alliances of white surpemist gangs and mexican gangs on the streets? do you not know that white supremist gangs has ties to asian gangs and drug cartels? and what are you bitch niggas doing? besides selling your weak nickle and dime bags? you motherfuckers are a joke,just a bunch of rowdy niggas that act real hard towards other black people but walk on egg shells when you come across other people who arent scared of you. the bgf aint never been about shit and never will be. the bloods and crips on the westcoast are a dying breed. face it
whiteboys are bitches and everyone knows it.i met a skinhead before,them niggas is pussy as hell,and only act hard when they deep.but when the aloe they wanna suck black dick and shit :lol: sir ab aint shit and aint doing shit.all they doing is selling crystal meth to so rednecks and bringing in drugs in jail that other gangs can't.thats it.they aint doing shit on no streets because the blacks and mexicans won't let that happen.u honestly think the ab is a threat tells me u know nothing about jail life and u shouldn't because ud be some blacks mans bits if u was locked up,have u shaking in your boots,keep thinking this is san andreas white boy. :killself:

NuyorkGunna
boss

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » October 7th, 2011, 3:39 pm

joyhazard wrote:and for your information mr coon i am black and ive delt with gang bangers and been to enough "hoods" to know not to take you monkeys seriously especialy when i witnessed 8 mexicans beat up a whole house party of niggas. niggas was soo mad about that that they started fighting each other talkin bout "nigga where was you at cuz while i was fightin?" straight bitches. aint nobody scared of yall. nerds and geeks could beat on yall if they realy wanted to, what the fuck yall gona do? not a god damn thing. keep thinking yall the shit all yall want to but i dont believe yall :lmao:

u couldn't even keep yourself together long enough for me to believe that u are really black.what black man says coon?i don't even know what the word is and nobody cares u fucking saltine.everybody knows white racist bitches like u are liars and that u would get your whole face mashed in as soon as u open your mouth to some hood niggas on your point of views,all I'm doing is :lol: at u on the other side of the computer white boy :lmao:

Chippo
boss
Affiliation: KRonIK Green

Unread post by Chippo » October 7th, 2011, 4:19 pm

bbc wrote:
theeastoaklandboi wrote:
they gonna sell you for ciggarettes.

NuyorkGunna
boss

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » October 7th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Chippo wrote:
bbc wrote:
theeastoaklandboi wrote:
they gonna sell you for ciggarettes.
clown ass nigga,i needed a good laugh and i got it :lol:

joyhazard
underboss

Unread post by joyhazard » October 7th, 2011, 9:39 pm

NuyorkGunna wrote:
joyhazard wrote:lmfao! are you fucking kidding me!? everyone knows the AB are a minority but that doesnt mean shit. fuck gangland i never seen episode about the AB lol. you are out fo your fucking mind if you dont think the ab is a threat. i keep asking you niggas what does the bgf do? you niggas are soo basied and indenyle that youll even lie and say the mexican mafia aint about shit lol.

whiteboys are bitches and everyone knows it.i met a skinhead before,them niggas is pussy as hell,and only act hard when they deep.but when the aloe they wanna suck black dick and shit :lol: sir ab aint shit and aint doing shit.all they doing is selling crystal meth to so rednecks and bringing in drugs in jail that other gangs can't.thats it.they aint doing shit on no streets because the blacks and mexicans won't let that happen.u honestly think the ab is a threat tells me u know nothing about jail life and u shouldn't because ud be some blacks mans bits if u was locked up,have u shaking in your boots,keep thinking this is san andreas white boy. :killself:
yeah ok it all sound good. like the ab never stabbed no niggas up in jail huh? yep it sound real good but ima let you live in your fantasy tramp. the fact that you cant tell me what the bgf has done to anybody in prison realy lets me know that you dont know, so that means they aint did shit lol