COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

User avatar
jangrey08
underboss
Posts: 877
Joined: November 17th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by jangrey08 » February 20th, 2012, 11:22 pm

IMG_20120220_132506-1.jpg
IMG_20120220_132506-1.jpg (104.13 KiB) Viewed 10859 times
Compton varrio largo 36 found in cvtf hood .. tf forgot to wakk thiz out but thy wakk out da other l36

User avatar
jangrey08
underboss
Posts: 877
Joined: November 17th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by jangrey08 » February 21st, 2012, 1:01 am

l_e53cc9c8cc1f4acaa4d2c65c3b0a3e42.jpg
l_e53cc9c8cc1f4acaa4d2c65c3b0a3e42.jpg (19.69 KiB) Viewed 10853 times
l_aac8aafba1cc4baeb99d9c6919409b74.jpg
l_aac8aafba1cc4baeb99d9c6919409b74.jpg (3.33 KiB) Viewed 10853 times
l_b5f45988e0154496a28e4cc6bc94ba1e.jpg
l_b5f45988e0154496a28e4cc6bc94ba1e.jpg (11.13 KiB) Viewed 10853 times
IMG_0958.jpg
IMG_0958.jpg (15.69 KiB) Viewed 10853 times
Compton varrio largo 36

User avatar
jangrey08
underboss
Posts: 877
Joined: November 17th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by jangrey08 » February 25th, 2012, 6:06 pm

IMG_20120225_134517-1.jpg
IMG_20120225_134517-1.jpg (99.26 KiB) Viewed 10787 times
Compton varrio largo 36

User avatar
jangrey08
underboss
Posts: 877
Joined: November 17th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by jangrey08 » February 26th, 2012, 1:51 am

IMG_20120225_171422-1.jpg
IMG_20120225_171422-1.jpg (90.69 KiB) Viewed 10766 times
IMG_20120225_170646-1.jpg
IMG_20120225_170646-1.jpg (89.22 KiB) Viewed 10766 times
IMG_20120225_170821-1.jpg
IMG_20120225_170821-1.jpg (99.86 KiB) Viewed 10766 times
Compton varrio largo 36

User avatar
jangrey08
underboss
Posts: 877
Joined: November 17th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by jangrey08 » February 27th, 2012, 6:40 pm

IMG_20120227_133914-1.jpg
IMG_20120227_133914-1.jpg (51.11 KiB) Viewed 10698 times
IMG_20120227_134934-1.jpg
IMG_20120227_134934-1.jpg (98.58 KiB) Viewed 10698 times
Compton varrio largo 36 and sur

User avatar
FREEdogg722
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: March 10th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by FREEdogg722 » May 13th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Wat up with largos and t flats and wakkin each other out lately :smh:

User avatar
FREEdogg722
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: March 10th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by FREEdogg722 » November 2nd, 2013, 3:08 pm

download.jpeg
download.jpeg (25.93 KiB) Viewed 8281 times
download_2.jpeg
download_2.jpeg (21.03 KiB) Viewed 8281 times
largo36 founnd on myspace . They more on locos then on t flats

MAYUGA RISEN
underboss
Posts: 1347
Joined: June 23rd, 2013, 2:12 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by MAYUGA RISEN » November 2nd, 2013, 3:57 pm

foolassnigga wrote:thats hardly any Crip and Piru enemies, thought they had more than that

Tragnew and Santannas. Anyone else I dont know. Just know that they had issues way back in the 1990s. Also met dudes from Tragnew that wanted them ICED. Had LK on they bodies and sh*t.

MAYUGA RISEN
underboss
Posts: 1347
Joined: June 23rd, 2013, 2:12 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by MAYUGA RISEN » November 2nd, 2013, 4:00 pm

Sprucesta wrote:I heard monas vs largos was one of the first black vs brown beefs, they had a major conflict with tha tanaz but i'll leave that to tha homie p-nutt

The most varios in compton are either more ck or bk even tho they might claim both

155 flats and cv3 are more against pirus while locos largos and 70s are more ck


BULLSHIT. First major black v brown beef was Hoovers and SoxLos. Than Longos and Blacks.

The SoxLos and ESL been going at it with blacK hoods the longest.

foolassnigga
superior
Posts: 3662
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by foolassnigga » November 2nd, 2013, 7:31 pm

MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
Sprucesta wrote:I heard monas vs largos was one of the first black vs brown beefs, they had a major conflict with tha tanaz but i'll leave that to tha homie p-nutt

The most varios in compton are either more ck or bk even tho they might claim both

155 flats and cv3 are more against pirus while locos largos and 70s are more ck


BULLSHIT. First major black v brown beef was Hoovers and SoxLos. Than Longos and Blacks.

The SoxLos and ESL been going at it with blacK hoods the longest.
Venice shorelines vs v13 or culver city went at it in the 70s early 80s

Bully
boss
Posts: 2900
Joined: April 30th, 2012, 10:41 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by Bully » November 2nd, 2013, 8:00 pm

foolassnigga wrote:
MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
Sprucesta wrote:I heard monas vs largos was one of the first black vs brown beefs, they had a major conflict with tha tanaz but i'll leave that to tha homie p-nutt

The most varios in compton are either more ck or bk even tho they might claim both

155 flats and cv3 are more against pirus while locos largos and 70s are more ck


BULLSHIT. First major black v brown beef was Hoovers and SoxLos. Than Longos and Blacks.

The SoxLos and ESL been going at it with blacK hoods the longest.
Venice shorelines vs v13 or culver city went at it in the 70s early 80s
............v13 and vslc went at it before there 90's war ?

MAYUGA RISEN
underboss
Posts: 1347
Joined: June 23rd, 2013, 2:12 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by MAYUGA RISEN » November 2nd, 2013, 8:05 pm

V13 v VSLC went at it 1995 started a least.

ESL v Asians 1989. ESL v Black gangs 1994. So xLos v Hoover 1990?


The comptons and other ESEs didnt go at it with blacks till the end of the 2000s. First real interracial gang wars were in LBC. Hoovers and SOxLOS hated eachother but it wasnt at all that racist. Not like in LBC where a gang war immediately turned into a race war.

In LBC it didnt matter if you wer a banger or not. If you were young black,brown or asian you were likely to catch lead. Its still like this to an extent. This is no exaggeration but 150+ people have died and 1000s have been shot.

User avatar
jayxsavage
superior
Posts: 3415
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 5:20 am

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by jayxsavage » November 3rd, 2013, 2:07 am

MAYAGEESTINK wrote:V13 v VSLC went at it 1995 started a least.

ESL v Asians 1989. ESL v Black gangs 1994. So xLos v Hoover 1990?


The comptons and other ESEs didnt go at it with blacks till the end of the 2000s. First real interracial gang wars were in LBC. Hoovers and SOxLOS hated eachother but it wasnt at all that racist. Not like in LBC where a gang war immediately turned into a race war.

In LBC it didnt matter if you wer a banger or not. If you were young black,brown or asian you were likely to catch lead. Its still like this to an extent. This is no exaggeration but 150+ people have died and 1000s have been shot.

Do you have PROOF to back up such claims?

MAYUGA RISEN
underboss
Posts: 1347
Joined: June 23rd, 2013, 2:12 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by MAYUGA RISEN » November 3rd, 2013, 2:56 am

jayxsavage wrote:
MAYAGEESTINK wrote:V13 v VSLC went at it 1995 started a least.

ESL v Asians 1989. ESL v Black gangs 1994. So xLos v Hoover 1990?


The comptons and other ESEs didnt go at it with blacks till the end of the 2000s. First real interracial gang wars were in LBC. Hoovers and SOxLOS hated eachother but it wasnt at all that racist. Not like in LBC where a gang war immediately turned into a race war.

In LBC it didnt matter if you wer a banger or not. If you were young black,brown or asian you were likely to catch lead. Its still like this to an extent. This is no exaggeration but 150+ people have died and 1000s have been shot.

Do you have PROOF to back up such claims?

Which claim exactly? id be more than obliged to PROVE it since apparently you believe im exaggerating.

User avatar
jayxsavage
superior
Posts: 3415
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 5:20 am

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by jayxsavage » November 3rd, 2013, 5:21 am

MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
MAYAGEESTINK wrote:V13 v VSLC went at it 1995 started a least.

ESL v Asians 1989. ESL v Black gangs 1994. So xLos v Hoover 1990?


The comptons and other ESEs didnt go at it with blacks till the end of the 2000s. First real interracial gang wars were in LBC. Hoovers and SOxLOS hated eachother but it wasnt at all that racist. Not like in LBC where a gang war immediately turned into a race war.

In LBC it didnt matter if you wer a banger or not. If you were young black,brown or asian you were likely to catch lead. Its still like this to an extent. This is no exaggeration but 150+ people have died and 1000s have been shot.

Do you have PROOF to back up such claims?

Which claim exactly? id be more than obliged to PROVE it since apparently you believe im exaggerating.

do you have proof that the first racial wars were in LB?
do you have proof to verify the victim count you gave?

Can you prove any of this as FACT and not speculation or biased?

MAYUGA RISEN
underboss
Posts: 1347
Joined: June 23rd, 2013, 2:12 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by MAYUGA RISEN » November 3rd, 2013, 6:25 am

jayxsavage wrote:
MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
MAYAGEESTINK wrote:V13 v VSLC went at it 1995 started a least.

ESL v Asians 1989. ESL v Black gangs 1994. So xLos v Hoover 1990?


The comptons and other ESEs didnt go at it with blacks till the end of the 2000s. First real interracial gang wars were in LBC. Hoovers and SOxLOS hated eachother but it wasnt at all that racist. Not like in LBC where a gang war immediately turned into a race war.

In LBC it didnt matter if you wer a banger or not. If you were young black,brown or asian you were likely to catch lead. Its still like this to an extent. This is no exaggeration but 150+ people have died and 1000s have been shot.

Do you have PROOF to back up such claims?

Which claim exactly? id be more than obliged to PROVE it since apparently you believe im exaggerating.

do you have proof that the first racial wars were in LB?
do you have proof to verify the victim count you gave?

Can you prove any of this as FACT and not speculation or biased?


YES ONCE I DO WILL YOU ISSUE A FORMAL APOLOGY FOR CALLING ME A LIAR?


( COMING SHORTY ) ...........................

Takin All Fades
superior
Posts: 5634
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by Takin All Fades » August 7th, 2014, 10:34 am

MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
MAYAGEESTINK wrote:V13 v VSLC went at it 1995 started a least.

ESL v Asians 1989. ESL v Black gangs 1994. So xLos v Hoover 1990?


The comptons and other ESEs didnt go at it with blacks till the end of the 2000s. First real interracial gang wars were in LBC. Hoovers and SOxLOS hated eachother but it wasnt at all that racist. Not like in LBC where a gang war immediately turned into a race war.

In LBC it didnt matter if you wer a banger or not. If you were young black,brown or asian you were likely to catch lead. Its still like this to an extent. This is no exaggeration but 150+ people have died and 1000s have been shot.

Do you have PROOF to back up such claims?

Which claim exactly? id be more than obliged to PROVE it since apparently you believe im exaggerating.

do you have proof that the first racial wars were in LB?
do you have proof to verify the victim count you gave?

Can you prove any of this as FACT and not speculation or biased?


YES ONCE I DO WILL YOU ISSUE A FORMAL APOLOGY FOR CALLING ME A LIAR?


( COMING SHORTY ) ...........................
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
COMPTONxFLATS
major
Posts: 554
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 4:38 am

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by COMPTONxFLATS » August 7th, 2014, 12:26 pm

f*ck LEGOS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND LEVAS R.I.P

User avatar
FREEdogg722
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: March 10th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by FREEdogg722 » April 25th, 2015, 7:38 pm

20150325103205-1.jpg
20150325103205-1.jpg (42.71 KiB) Viewed 6010 times
20150325095649-1.jpg
20150325095649-1.jpg (97.65 KiB) Viewed 6010 times
20150325095535-1.jpg
20150325095535-1.jpg (58.14 KiB) Viewed 6010 times
compton varrio largo 36

User avatar
MrTouchStuff
associate
Posts: 118
Joined: January 1st, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: COMPTON VARRIO LARGO 36 (CVL36)

Post by MrTouchStuff » April 26th, 2015, 4:12 am

Jordan is a fake wannabe loser whiteboy

Image :ohhh:

Post Reply