colonel

Re: Lynwood Hustler Mafia Crip

Post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2017, 8:29 am

eviction notice from los dukes came during interview

360 Degrees
soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » September 22nd, 2017, 10:46 am

So hold up these n*ggas was saying that first location was the heart of their hood and where it goes down and some Mexicans came and made them move around during a Streetgangs.com interview? Man that's embarrassing asf

LYNWOOD227GANG
prospect

Post by LYNWOOD227GANG » September 22nd, 2017, 11:07 am

Burgundy145 wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 1:56 am
BL227D ALL THAT WEST OF THE BLVD IS BARRIO LOS PADRINOS HOOD THEY OCCKUPY THE LARGE SECTION OF THAT SIDE OF LYNWOOD , POGK GOT PUSH OUT TO EAST OF THE BVLD , THEY BOOL BOOL WITH THE RU'S , TOPS TO THEM FOR HELPING REMOING CKRABS OUT .

LYNWOOD227GANG
prospect

Post by LYNWOOD227GANG » September 22nd, 2017, 11:11 am

bgcasper wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 8:29 am
eviction notice from los dukes came during interview
THAT'S BARRIO LOS PADRINOS HOOD THEY PRETTY MUCH TOOK OVER ALL WEST OF THE BVLD FROM THE FWY TO TUCKER ST . THEY HATE CKRABS , THEY ALSO RIDE WITH MOBK AND US TO HELP TAKE ON LYNWOOD NAPSK

bgcasper
colonel

Post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2017, 10:36 pm

oh ok ....they was filming on peach i heard hm sayin that st name ...them padrinos had euclid on locc just one bacc street away from la tres thats also a varrio war zone over there and the crips around them are taccs and pog i mean taccs got tuccer and the apartment on fe but never heard of em hmafia around that area to me they was more north ...so it was a los padrinos eviction lolol u saw them grown a$$ dude all green raged up with fresh t shirt out swamp meet gettin pushed outta their mural during a streetgang interview thats a classicc .

bgcasper
colonel

Post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2017, 10:53 pm

cross elm pine and surratts lol than he started its hm we aint goin no were ...next second cuzz got pushed out of their mural by baby surratts??????? in the lil time laps of that interview they dissed surenos and say they will not move ... and guess what lil padrinos pushed their old a$$ out of the way ..oooouaaah at least we can give them props for comin out they bacc yard and try to push their sh*t in the front porsh but that got stopped and old a$$ cuzz had to move their disguised a$$ on the other side of the city ..what can we say about it ???a 90's party crew that came outa of their bacc yard boundary got takin bacc to reality by baby surenos ..got to give props to alex who risked his life interviewing people who dont control and cant provide real security in the heart of what they call their hood ....

bgcasper
colonel

Post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2017, 11:07 pm

227 u from cross atlantic tru that i saw a lot of hits up of padrinos round yo hood and mob hood i was thinking padrinos have two differnt hood one in euclid and peach and one around yo hood ..actually padrinos is an old hood dating bacc to 80's at least but recently i mean in the 2000's era they grew and seems they took along a lot of paisas or centros ..cv3 had a good relation with taccs for years not surprised yall cool with blp seems logik since mob had beef with both 70 and cv3 at one moment

king die
underboss

Post by king die » September 25th, 2017, 8:18 am

LYNWOOD227GANG wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 11:07 am
Burgundy145 wrote:
September 22nd, 2017, 1:56 am
BL227D ALL THAT WEST OF THE BLVD IS BARRIO LOS PADRINOS HOOD THEY OCCKUPY THE LARGE SECTION OF THAT SIDE OF LYNWOOD , POGK GOT PUSH OUT TO EAST OF THE BVLD , THEY BOOL BOOL WITH THE RU'S , TOPS TO THEM FOR HELPING REMOING CKRABS OUT .

SO POG IS NOT ON OAK STREET ANYMORE?

ThirdG210
fresh meat

Post by ThirdG210 » September 25th, 2017, 4:59 pm

Quick question. I was choppin it up with this cat from Cali down here in the H-Town and he told me back in the day there was this gang called the GQ Boys who became Crip when the Crips began spreading all over Cali (?) I ask because in my hood (Victoria Courts, San Antonio) back in the mid 80's when the Crips and Bloods started forming chapters in San Antonio, the big homies from my hood called themselves the GQ Boys and when cats started reppin hoods being either Crip or Blood, the big homies wanted to rep their hood as well while remaining neutral so they decided to call themselves the Victoria Courts Fellas reppin the colors black & grey and black & white (black flag) as the big homies wanted to remain neutral. Plus those are our hometown colors. The big homies had laced me up, letting me know that they were'nt a gang but a family. Just wondering if there was a GQ connection between Cali and San Antonio? I'm out, one hood!

bgcasper
colonel

Post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2017, 10:35 pm

put it that way ...pog wouldnt get evicted in oak street