CHEESE BURGER FROM 52 HOOVA CAUGHT SUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S d*ck

bgcasper
colonel

Re: CHEESE BURGER FROM 52 HOOVA CAUGHT SUCKING ANOTHER MAN'S d*ck

Post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 12:17 pm

gays are everywere since a lot of gang member are jump in before they even have serious sexual identity i mean most get jump before 13 years old ...it happen that 52 have two gays that went out of the closet and their comin out is out for ever since its for fat rat in kody book and for cheese on the internet ...note that fat rat didnt get jump out for his gayness i guess cheese burger got put out cause he happen to c on the wrong side of the sticc fat rat was an activ gay those seems to get more ''pass''that also is a major difference l.a may have with country were muslims are majority in the street ..gay get no pass in muslim hood a guy like cheese or fat rat life would be in serious danger ...everybody talkin on hoover but checc this out i recently saw a whole doc about a gay member of pj watts who seems to do fine in his hood ..couldnt find it bacc but found this sh*t [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooDi1SHSADM[/youtube]

bgcasper
colonel

Post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 12:49 pm

lolol they even frontin like how can yall front or even answer bacc to that ????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRCp7MJ29QY

Johnone1
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » March 19th, 2017, 6:51 pm

Fat rat was not gay.i don't give a f*ck what kodys book said....my boy stayed down stairs as I said from him and his then girl "Cynthia" a light skin from hell ghetto assed b*tch.we were 16 years old we'd hear them fucking all day and or beating each other asses.so at very least he'd be bisexual not gay.funny thing is fat rat was huge,dark,unkept,and uggglyyyyy,but whatever.

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » March 19th, 2017, 7:29 pm

bgcasper wrote:gays are everywere since a lot of gang member are jump in before they even have serious sexual identity i mean most get jump before 13 years old ...it happen that 52 have two gays that went out of the closet and their comin out is out for ever since its for fat rat in kody book and for cheese on the internet ...note that fat rat didnt get jump out for his gayness i guess cheese burger got put out cause he happen to c on the wrong side of the sticc fat rat was an activ gay those seems to get more ''pass''that also is a major difference l.a may have with country were muslims are majority in the street ..gay get no pass in muslim hood a guy like cheese or fat rat life would be in serious danger ...everybody talkin on hoover but checc this out i recently saw a whole doc about a gay member of pj watts who seems to do fine in his hood ..couldnt find it bacc but found this sh*t [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooDi1SHSADM[/youtube]

[/quote]
bgcasper wrote:lolol they even frontin like how can yall front or even answer bacc to that ????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRCp7MJ29QY
i gota question tho you think the hoovers will start pushing that QSBK action real soon if boskoe keeps it up :drama:

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 19th, 2017, 8:02 pm

Rollin6ocrip wrote:SwurvvrLX, "Im who i am, im bkelize"... so go bkacc in bkelize mr native who claim bklacc... yo contry's like yo mexican native bkrown yellow dicc... sssssmmmmmmaaaaaaaallllllllllll
Go back to Spain aka Europe with your b*tch a$$ conquistaslime mestizhoe ancestors panya bwoy, native ain't a race, Mexican ain't a race, Yuh dropout, non educated wetbak chapina,fassybwoy ,b*tch claiming a nationalaity, Dosent change your race, yuh dummrass idiot,b*tch yawl mad, wetbacks ain't brown pride, cause yawl orange and white skinned lol black people are brown melinated people, krakka sp*c, I'm not yellow, I'm red/brown,the color yawl white sp*c a$$ claim lol orange pride neaderthal from da caucuzoid mountains haha, Nah your mestizos women suckin dis indi African dicc, my BBC in yo chapina bitches mouth lol,,, your mad blacks where all ready in your parents countrie lol, black people we're in Mexico before you came from Eurasia, krakkkaz made your race haha LMFAO

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 19th, 2017, 8:11 pm

Johnone1 wrote:Fat rat was not gay.i don't give a f*ck what kodys book said....my boy stayed down stairs as I said from him and his then girl "Cynthia" a light skin from hell ghetto assed b*tch.we were 16 years old we'd hear them fucking all day and or beating each other asses.so at very least he'd be bisexual not gay.funny thing is fat rat was huge,dark,unkept,and uggglyyyyy,but whatever.
yo ballie is ah Fassybwai lol

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 19th, 2017, 8:14 pm

Rollin6ocrip wrote:SwurvvrLX, "Im who i am, im bkelize"... so go bkacc in bkelize mr native who claim bklacc... yo contry's like yo mexican native bkrown yellow dicc... sssssmmmmmmaaaaaaaallllllllllll
So what are you a African American (made up race) or a wetbak?

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 19th, 2017, 8:26 pm

yuh got some nerve talking sh*t, when you hk60d has
Bkeliz3anz fr4m it n*gga, b*tch we still N*ggaz regardless of regions, n*gga I was with khaki blue on van ness from Rollxn,bumped into my homie from da Shaw from Nh, by the car wash on West Blvd and Hyde Park, boy

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 19th, 2017, 8:34 pm

o so u like dicc like Stu boy ,suckin champagne bottle tops lol I rather make your aa women suk dis black brown red dicc bwai!!
Yuh aa are European Africans lol
Everyone wanna claim Indi,belizeans,trinis,panamaneanz,costa Ricans, Barbadians have indi /African blood, yuh a$$
Your a$$ Dosent understand colonization b*tch

bgcasper
colonel

Post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
bgcasper wrote:gays are everywere since a lot of gang member are jump in before they even have serious sexual identity i mean most get jump before 13 years old ...it happen that 52 have two gays that went out of the closet and their comin out is out for ever since its for fat rat in kody book and for cheese on the internet ...note that fat rat didnt get jump out for his gayness i guess cheese burger got put out cause he happen to c on the wrong side of the sticc fat rat was an activ gay those seems to get more ''pass''that also is a major difference l.a may have with country were muslims are majority in the street ..gay get no pass in muslim hood a guy like cheese or fat rat life would be in serious danger ...everybody talkin on hoover but checc this out i recently saw a whole doc about a gay member of pj watts who seems to do fine in his hood ..couldnt find it bacc but found this sh*t [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooDi1SHSADM[/youtube]
bgcasper wrote:lolol they even frontin like how can yall front or even answer bacc to that ????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRCp7MJ29QY
i gota question tho you think the hoovers will start pushing that QSBK action real soon if boskoe keeps it up :drama:[/quote] defently think boscoe might become a target for hoovaz dont know if they ll go after his whole hood thaugh ...but if hoovas wanna wash the shame they should go on a cheese burger hunt ....now wanna kill two bird with one stone ...fat rat case ...according to the other topic somebody said he aint gay he bisexual ???lolol come on what different does it make bisexual is gay to me cuzz

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 19th, 2017, 10:01 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
i gota question tho you think the hoovers will start pushing that QSBK action real soon if boskoe keeps it up :drama:
defently think boscoe might become a target for hoovaz dont know if they ll go after his whole hood thaugh ...but if hoovas wanna wash the shame they should go on a cheese burger hunt ....now wanna kill two bird with one stone ...fat rat case ...according to the other topic somebody said he aint gay he bisexual ???lolol come on what different does it make bisexual is gay to me cuzz[/quote]Yeah qsb already don't like hoovaz, yeah if it continues, it will be qsb Vs hcgk

CKRIDER99
fresh meat

Post by CKRIDER99 » March 19th, 2017, 11:51 pm

angermanegment wrote:Huge :L: for cali and locs :lmao: :lol: :ohlawd:
NY the gayest place in america along wit ATL :lmao: :lmao: foh wit ur wannabe a$$ fuk outta this forum, u skinny jean wearin NY f*ggot

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 20th, 2017, 12:12 am

IP CRAZY wrote:HELL NAH ..SWERVE LOC GET YA HOMIE HAHAH BATI BOY THEM ..HE BELIZEAN
yankii yuh luv dicc a$$ n*gga, you still holding on to the real picture , Fassybwai lol, yankii N*ggaz luv suckin dicc and F*ck*n N*ggaz with peanut butter :rip: LMFAO :lmao:

LOVE MY CITY
foot soldier

Post by LOVE MY CITY » March 20th, 2017, 12:16 am

bgcasper wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
defently think boscoe might become a target for hoovaz dont know if they ll go after his whole hood thaugh ...but if hoovas wanna wash the shame they should go on a cheese burger hunt ....now wanna kill two bird with one stone ...fat rat case ...according to the other topic somebody said he aint gay he bisexual ???lolol come on what different does it make bisexual is gay to me cuzz[/quote]

Bisexual is gay lmao!

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 20th, 2017, 12:23 am

king die wrote:
SwurvvLX wrote:Your gay yuh f*g

That is a double negative you smelly Belizean animal
f*ck your dead mother

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 20th, 2017, 12:35 am

Dem Beliz3anz from qsb ready to smash also fo boskoe1
I stay near Queen St, might be small but they active,
Attachments
IMG_20170228_081623.jpg
Hkoover hitup near,Queen St is a blocc away/ centinela parc
IMG_20170228_081623.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1053 times

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 20th, 2017, 12:50 am

SwurvvLX wrote:
king die wrote:
SwurvvLX wrote:Your gay yuh f*g

That is a double negative you smelly Belizean animal
f*ck your dead mother
Yuh Yankeez stink, don't take showerz in di morning lol throwing on clothes and u dirty and musty :fight:, no deodorant using a$$

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » March 20th, 2017, 2:00 am

Hoovaz coming to :shoot: kill :rip2: 60we ,my area for a fassy :cheer: (fagot :cheer: ) :shrug: LMFAO :lmao:

G Pansh
associate

Post by G Pansh » March 20th, 2017, 3:44 am

Johnone1 wrote:Fat rat was not gay.i don't give a f*ck what kodys book said....my boy stayed down stairs as I said from him and his then girl "Cynthia" a light skin from hell ghetto assed b*tch.we were 16 years old we'd hear them fucking all day and or beating each other asses.so at very least he'd be bisexual not gay.funny thing is fat rat was huge,dark,unkept,and uggglyyyyy,but whatever.
No such thing as bisexual. You sleep with men you are gay period.