EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

User avatar
190boy
associate
Posts: 131
Joined: September 8th, 2012, 4:10 am

EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by 190boy » March 5th, 2016, 2:28 pm

FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

213©IsFat&Ugly
captain
Posts: 416
Joined: December 19th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by 213©IsFat&Ugly » March 5th, 2016, 4:44 pm

Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:

User avatar
hoodpeace2013
underboss
Posts: 844
Joined: May 28th, 2013, 9:31 pm

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by hoodpeace2013 » March 5th, 2016, 5:44 pm

213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:
213 or not he got a point

speaking in general. wetbaccs have a habit of teaming with whites against blacks
would it be wrong to kinda do the same sh*t :lol:
as far as trump deporting them stinking wetbaccs let him have it it fucc him tho

User avatar
MAYUGASTINKBISH
underboss
Posts: 830
Joined: July 1st, 2015, 5:46 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 5th, 2016, 9:55 pm

190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:


DOESNT SURPRISE ME YOU NIGGERS BEEN WORKING WITH THE PIGS AGAINST US FOR A MINUTE ! GOT DAM BITCHES.


See this is where it gets real . Niggers always harping about gangstuh, thug life, f*ck da police, but as soon as that mighty Mexikkkan nation got all up in that a$$ :facepalm: Well all that thug life went right out that window! I don't even consider niggers a gang. You guys tun on your own homeys and jack em. You rat your enemies out then claim you put in work when they get busted!

Mexicans shouldn't be surprised. Even their own people say that sh*t! Remember it was George Jackson who has verified everything I said about your people ! He also repeatedly asked his own people to take n the demeanor of the Mexican inmate ( SURENO!) This from a leading member of the black panther party! A Black guerrilla family member ! A black revolutionary!

If you wanna call me a liar when I say blacks are rats and are well known for it ! Call your heroes LIARS first. Cause they were the ones who spoke clearly on what Ive been saying about the black criminal class and the problems with blacks period.
Attachments
george-jackson-san-quentin.jpg
Respect to the man , but he spoke the truth!
george-jackson-san-quentin.jpg (14.21 KiB) Viewed 3298 times

User avatar
MAYUGASTINKBISH
underboss
Posts: 830
Joined: July 1st, 2015, 5:46 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 5th, 2016, 9:55 pm

190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:


DOESNT SURPRISE ME YOU NIGGERS BEEN WORKING WITH THE PIGS AGAINST US FOR A MINUTE ! GOT DAM BITCHES.


See this is where it gets real . Niggers always harping about gangstuh, thug life, f*ck da police, but as soon as that mighty Mexikkkan nation got all up in that a$$ :facepalm: Well all that thug life went right out that window! I don't even consider niggers a gang. You guys tun on your own homeys and jack em. You rat your enemies out then claim you put in work when they get busted!

Mexicans shouldn't be surprised. Even their own people say that sh*t! Remember it was George Jackson who has verified everything I said about your people ! He also repeatedly asked his own people to take n the demeanor of the Mexican inmate ( SURENO!) This from a leading member of the black panther party! A Black guerrilla family member ! A black revolutionary!

If you wanna call me a liar when I say blacks are rats and are well known for it ! Call your heroes LIARS first. Cause they were the ones who spoke clearly on what Ive been saying about the black criminal class and the problems with blacks period.
Attachments
george-jackson-san-quentin.jpg
Respect to the man , but he spoke the truth!
george-jackson-san-quentin.jpg (14.21 KiB) Viewed 3298 times

User avatar
MAYUGASTINKBISH
underboss
Posts: 830
Joined: July 1st, 2015, 5:46 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 5th, 2016, 10:05 pm

hoodpeace2013 wrote:
213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:
213 or not he got a point

speaking in general. wetbaccs have a habit of teaming with whites against blacks
would it be wrong to kinda do the same sh*t :lol:
as far as trump deporting them stinking wetbaccs let him have it it fucc him tho

When we team with whites its our criminal class who does. When we team with whites we work with whites sympathetic to our cause. When we team with whites we do the opposite of what you guys do! :ohhh:


Lets take a lil look at some blacks teaming with whites where the blacks doing it. Your openly calling for whites to arrest Mexicans in gangs wars because we have f*cked you off! Beaten you into submission in the streets and the pen! Made your supposed bad a$$ gangsters follow orders like some ho*s! :whaat:

Making your people check your own people to avoid war with ESEs. "heres what we need , we need you to stab this n*gg*r or we fixing to stick all yall!'

Little bitches. Just stop this tough talk! Stop getting all inked up like us. Stop that Ese gang graffiti you striking up! Stop them FAKE a$$ red/blue dressing like some DURTY a$$ cholo! Just stop man. Its phoney. Its fake . I mean really who even gave you all permission to be rocking our sh*t, you fucking lames? Sad thing is this is all for the bitches , cause bitches have ALWAYS loved that clean cut , tatted down ESE CHICANO style! But now you niggers wanna call that sh*t swag. GTFO ! :killself:


ILL SHOW YOU! ILL TAKE YOU THERE MR WHITE MAN! I TELL YOU WHERE DEM BIG BAD ESEs GOT n*gg*r FREE ZONES!
:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUgyi1M3qmY


COLD BLOODED MURDER? HELL NAH! KAITLYN AVILA WAS A COLD BLOODED MURDER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5UZMH6jP4

123
superior
Posts: 4658
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by 123 » March 5th, 2016, 10:07 pm

213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:
ha ha ^^ u done lost it. :facepalm: that's good tho. it shows I gave u a breakdown. That means I win. u lose. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
MAYUGASTINKBISH
underboss
Posts: 830
Joined: July 1st, 2015, 5:46 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by MAYUGASTINKBISH » March 5th, 2016, 10:32 pm

213© wrote:
213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:
ha ha ^^ u done lost it. :facepalm: that's good tho. it shows I gave u a breakdown. That means I win. u lose. :lol: :lol:
Your one dysfunctional a$$ fool. One minute you anti-racist the next you got some Mexican power! You side ways. I done been caught you before with n*gga d*ck in your mouth getting all offended when I talk about the final solutuon, and gassing and enslaving these animals you get offended? :killself:

Im serious that I would like to enslave them. Im serious when I say all gooks must go back to Asia or face the wrath of Queztacolacum. Im serious when I say that men should be deported and their women should be forced to wash our nutts. I dont think your serious because , a real Mexikkklan member wouldn't be offended with what I say. Your suspect. Im watching you. :cmon:

123
superior
Posts: 4658
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by 123 » March 5th, 2016, 11:19 pm

MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
213© wrote:
213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:
ha ha ^^ u done lost it. :facepalm: that's good tho. it shows I gave u a breakdown. That means I win. u lose. :lol: :lol:
Your one dysfunctional a$$ fool. One minute you anti-racist the next you got some Mexican power! You side ways. I done been caught you before with n*gga d*ck in your mouth getting all offended when I talk about the final solutuon, and gassing and enslaving these animals you get offended? :killself:

Im serious that I would like to enslave them. Im serious when I say all gooks must go back to Asia or face the wrath of Queztacolacum. Im serious when I say that men should be deported and their women should be forced to wash our nutts. I dont think your serious because , a real Mexikkklan member wouldn't be offended with what I say. Your suspect. Im watching you. :cmon:
Step away from the computer!

First of all, u are full black twat and black babies. Talking about Mexican power?

Second, u talking all this racist nonsense but, don't put in work.

Third, if u r in a gang, u r automatically gonna have to ride against your own people. Where's the unity in that? There is no unity. It's all bullshit n u r a sucka for believing it with all your heart. White, black, brown, yellow, green, all have a higher probability of being killed by their own people.

Yeah I'll say some racist sh*t, to all races, when they need to hear it. At the same time, I'll give any race their due, if they deserve it. It is what it is. I'm not here to make online friends or push racial lines.







**to that ducklipped 562 310 f*g, f*ck u ahead of time, u stupid 'firi firi.'

User avatar
190boy
associate
Posts: 131
Joined: September 8th, 2012, 4:10 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by 190boy » March 6th, 2016, 5:56 am

MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:


DOESNT SURPRISE ME YOU NIGGERS BEEN WORKING WITH THE PIGS AGAINST US FOR A MINUTE ! GOT DAM BITCHES.


See this is where it gets real . Niggers always harping about gangstuh, thug life, f*ck da police, but as soon as that mighty Mexikkkan nation got all up in that a$$ :facepalm: Well all that thug life went right out that window! I don't even consider niggers a gang. You guys tun on your own homeys and jack em. You rat your enemies out then claim you put in work when they get busted!

Mexicans shouldn't be surprised. Even their own people say that sh*t! Remember it was George Jackson who has verified everything I said about your people ! He also repeatedly asked his own people to take n the demeanor of the Mexican inmate ( SURENO!) This from a leading member of the black panther party! A Black guerrilla family member ! A black revolutionary!

If you wanna call me a liar when I say blacks are rats and are well known for it ! Call your heroes LIARS first. Cause they were the ones who spoke clearly on what Ive been saying about the black criminal class and the problems with blacks period.
butthurt-93882601337.jpeg
butthurt-93882601337.jpeg (39.16 KiB) Viewed 3083 times

213©IsFat&Ugly
captain
Posts: 416
Joined: December 19th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by 213©IsFat&Ugly » March 6th, 2016, 2:14 pm

213© wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
213© wrote:
213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:
ha ha ^^ u done lost it. :facepalm: that's good tho. it shows I gave u a breakdown. That means I win. u lose. :lol: :lol:
Your one dysfunctional a$$ fool. One minute you anti-racist the next you got some Mexican power! You side ways. I done been caught you before with n*gga d*ck in your mouth getting all offended when I talk about the final solutuon, and gassing and enslaving these animals you get offended? :killself:

Im serious that I would like to enslave them. Im serious when I say all gooks must go back to Asia or face the wrath of Queztacolacum. Im serious when I say that men should be deported and their women should be forced to wash our nutts. I dont think your serious because , a real Mexikkklan member wouldn't be offended with what I say. Your suspect. Im watching you. :cmon:
Step away from the computer!

First of all, u are full black twat and black babies. Talking about Mexican power?

Second, u talking all this racist nonsense but, don't put in work.

Third, if u r in a gang, u r automatically gonna have to ride against your own people. Where's the unity in that? There is no unity. It's all bullshit n u r a sucka for believing it with all your heart. White, black, brown, yellow, green, all have a higher probability of being killed by their own people.

Yeah I'll say some racist sh*t, to all races, when they need to hear it. At the same time, I'll give any race their due, if they deserve it. It is what it is. I'm not here to make online friends or push racial lines.







**to that ducklipped 562 310 f*g, f*ck u ahead of time, u stupid 'firi firi.'
daaaaaamn guy i'm really getting into that pin sized head of yours now, aren't I :rip2: :rip2: :rip2:

nothing else for me to say, you lost pederasta :whaat:

mrunknown
fresh meat
Posts: 38
Joined: February 8th, 2016, 1:52 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by mrunknown » March 6th, 2016, 7:23 pm

190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
Why the east coast don't go to the swans for help.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13500
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 6th, 2016, 7:42 pm

[liveleak]<iframe width="00" height="00" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NiM5ARaex ... y=1&loop=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/liveleak]

samoan_BHW
fresh meat
Posts: 35
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 11:15 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by samoan_BHW » March 6th, 2016, 9:44 pm

mrunknown wrote:
190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
Why the east coast don't go to the swans for help.
BLOOD ON BOUNTY HUNTERS WARRIORS SWANS DONT FUCCK WITH TOAST :facepalm:

123
superior
Posts: 4658
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by 123 » March 6th, 2016, 10:27 pm

213LopLost! wrote:
213© wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
213© wrote:
213LopLost! wrote:Busting out one of your old crip accounts eh 213LoserLopLevaLame :facepalm:
ha ha ^^ u done lost it. :facepalm: that's good tho. it shows I gave u a breakdown. That means I win. u lose. :lol: :lol:
Your one dysfunctional a$$ fool. One minute you anti-racist the next you got some Mexican power! You side ways. I done been caught you before with n*gga d*ck in your mouth getting all offended when I talk about the final solutuon, and gassing and enslaving these animals you get offended? :killself:

Im serious that I would like to enslave them. Im serious when I say all gooks must go back to Asia or face the wrath of Queztacolacum. Im serious when I say that men should be deported and their women should be forced to wash our nutts. I dont think your serious because , a real Mexikkklan member wouldn't be offended with what I say. Your suspect. Im watching you. :cmon:
Step away from the computer!

First of all, u are full black twat and black babies. Talking about Mexican power?

Second, u talking all this racist nonsense but, don't put in work.

Third, if u r in a gang, u r automatically gonna have to ride against your own people. Where's the unity in that? There is no unity. It's all bullshit n u r a sucka for believing it with all your heart. White, black, brown, yellow, green, all have a higher probability of being killed by their own people.

Yeah I'll say some racist sh*t, to all races, when they need to hear it. At the same time, I'll give any race their due, if they deserve it. It is what it is. I'm not here to make online friends or push racial lines.







**to that ducklipped 562 310 f*g, f*ck u ahead of time, u stupid 'firi firi.'
daaaaaamn guy i'm really getting into that pin sized head of yours now, aren't I :rip2: :rip2: :rip2:

nothing else for me to say, you lost pederasta :whaat:
:cmon:

mad cuz you have a chihauhua body and your ugly ducklipped face is in my avatar. :rip2: :rip2:

123
superior
Posts: 4658
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by 123 » March 6th, 2016, 10:29 pm

190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

that a cry for help.

User avatar
hoodpeace2013
underboss
Posts: 844
Joined: May 28th, 2013, 9:31 pm

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by hoodpeace2013 » March 11th, 2016, 4:50 pm

190boy wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:


DOESNT SURPRISE ME YOU NIGGERS BEEN WORKING WITH THE PIGS AGAINST US FOR A MINUTE ! GOT DAM BITCHES.


See this is where it gets real . Niggers always harping about gangstuh, thug life, f*ck da police, but as soon as that mighty Mexikkkan nation got all up in that a$$ :facepalm: Well all that thug life went right out that window! I don't even consider niggers a gang. You guys tun on your own homeys and jack em. You rat your enemies out then claim you put in work when they get busted!

Mexicans shouldn't be surprised. Even their own people say that sh*t! Remember it was George Jackson who has verified everything I said about your people ! He also repeatedly asked his own people to take n the demeanor of the Mexican inmate ( SURENO!) This from a leading member of the black panther party! A Black guerrilla family member ! A black revolutionary!

If you wanna call me a liar when I say blacks are rats and are well known for it ! Call your heroes LIARS first. Cause they were the ones who spoke clearly on what Ive been saying about the black criminal class and the problems with blacks period.
butthurt-93882601337.jpeg
the dilema of them wetbaccs with donald tramp tryin to deport them is like a pack of white dogs vs brown dogs they both prey on blacks the less dogs the better maybe all tramp is finna do is stop the disease and poverty from being exported from mexico

LRoBNHB
underboss
Posts: 846
Joined: November 21st, 2015, 8:39 pm

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by LRoBNHB » March 12th, 2016, 4:14 am

mrunknown wrote:
190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
Why the east coast don't go to the swans for help.
You basically just asked, why won't the east coast ask their mortal enemies for help

User avatar
MasterBlaster
soldier
Posts: 220
Joined: July 20th, 2013, 12:33 am

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by MasterBlaster » March 12th, 2016, 7:51 am

hoodpeace2013 wrote:
190boy wrote:
MAYUGASTINKBISH wrote:
190boy wrote:FUCC ALL FLOWERS ALL SCRAPS DEPORT EVERYONE BAVC TO MECCICO :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:


DOESNT SURPRISE ME YOU NIGGERS BEEN WORKING WITH THE PIGS AGAINST US FOR A MINUTE ! GOT DAM BITCHES.


See this is where it gets real . Niggers always harping about gangstuh, thug life, f*ck da police, but as soon as that mighty Mexikkkan nation got all up in that a$$ :facepalm: Well all that thug life went right out that window! I don't even consider niggers a gang. You guys tun on your own homeys and jack em. You rat your enemies out then claim you put in work when they get busted!

Mexicans shouldn't be surprised. Even their own people say that sh*t! Remember it was George Jackson who has verified everything I said about your people ! He also repeatedly asked his own people to take n the demeanor of the Mexican inmate ( SURENO!) This from a leading member of the black panther party! A Black guerrilla family member ! A black revolutionary!

If you wanna call me a liar when I say blacks are rats and are well known for it ! Call your heroes LIARS first. Cause they were the ones who spoke clearly on what Ive been saying about the black criminal class and the problems with blacks period.
butthurt-93882601337.jpeg
the dilema of them wetbaccs with donald tramp tryin to deport them is like a pack of white dogs vs brown dogs they both prey on blacks the less dogs the better maybe all tramp is finna do is stop the disease and poverty from being exported from mexico
Trump would be putting in work on them mexicans. More than any hood ever did. The demographic shift would stop cold and these surrats wouldnt have that big a$$ pool of illegals to recruit from becuz of the wall .Thats basically what it comes down to for me

Attila da Hun
corporal
Posts: 255
Joined: March 9th, 2016, 10:25 pm

Re: EAST COAST CRIP FOR DONALD TRUMP . DEPORT ILLEGALS FLOWERS13

Post by Attila da Hun » March 14th, 2016, 9:46 am

Alright..............is that time again............is that time for all y'all slow crawlin,slow movin,6 legged hunchback creepy crawlin,crappy made,beach b*tch a$$ queer crabs to bow down and pay homage to me and not just me..........but my beloved city of the chi........the one city that originated and gave birth to gang banging and actually invented gangbanging and to my beloved nation......,.thee Alan!!!!southside.......chi-town..........lil village!!!!guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaC-K!!!and tha C don't stand for no gay a$$ crabs..........it actually stands for an actual set or nations and these nation are thee insane Spanish Cobras.........and thee almighty Latin counts...........2 sets that actually exist.........not sum made up imaginary make believe goofy a$$ queer gang that resides in sum sand box or by tha Dock of tha bay or by sum gay a$$ beach in gay a$$ long beach California........and by tha way...........is still ALKN............chi still runs this.........and still f*ck Cali.........still f*ck Compton.........still f*ck long beach bitches ahahahahahahahahaaaa.........after 3 years of my long awaited hiatus...........your king has return!!!!your king has return!!!!stay tune for my ALKN farewell address here at the hoodup

Post Reply