F13 Hit up in ETG hood

No Man's Land
underboss

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by No Man's Land » February 4th, 2016, 5:33 pm

No blood hood is setting up any presence in F13 hood and F13 has 0 Mexican allies. At least the relationship with 6-0 is peaceful but they've been partying and kicking it together since the last 5-6 years already.

No Man's Land
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » February 4th, 2016, 5:37 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:
LOVE MY CITY wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:Wonder why they didn't just wack 83 out since they gave them the boot. F13 is declaring war on crips and if these dummies don't see that, then it's sad. First the 60s now the 83s. Let's see if they gonna tuck they tail or handle their business.

Crazy, I was in the 40s yday and they was discussing the issue about F13 hitting up the CK on the west side when their rivals are on the east side so I google it and this website came up.I didn't know they were striking the CK up in the 80s as well. INTERESTING
That's true. All their so called crip rivals are on the east, so why strike up ck in two of the oldest crip hoods on the west? The treys caught that and they obviously ain't going for that coast killa talk.
I've seen the 100s cross out JRM and SxL just for striking up on western. I knew a dude from 1st flats who moved to 30's they pressed him thinking he was from 18 they cleared it up and said they were keeping 18s out of the hood because of what happened to geer. The other westside crip hoods don't want anything new moving west or south but.

No Man's Land
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » February 4th, 2016, 5:41 pm

Thebadone wrote:60's is soft for that. Ck=crab killa ...their ain't no way around that. They acting brainless and stupid ..Point blank they scared no doubt. Idgaf what any body says F13 is on top of that war with toast. How many n*ggas have they lost? It's a shame. They stay losing blocks too. Don't start a war if you can't compete with the F13's numbas..They can afford to lose a block here or their or some members,toast can't. Look at what happened with those eazy boyz n*ggas...They lost members and block ,now they back like nothing happened.
If you go back a few years on these threads people actually thought F13 was getting killed off or could be taken out.

Thebadone
associate

Post by Thebadone » February 4th, 2016, 6:09 pm

Yea ,truth is toast is losing. F13 is one step ahead of them.

westcoastanostra
boss

Post by westcoastanostra » February 4th, 2016, 6:13 pm

No Man's Land wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
LOVE MY CITY wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:Wonder why they didn't just wack 83 out since they gave them the boot. F13 is declaring war on crips and if these dummies don't see that, then it's sad. First the 60s now the 83s. Let's see if they gonna tuck they tail or handle their business.

Crazy, I was in the 40s yday and they was discussing the issue about F13 hitting up the CK on the west side when their rivals are on the east side so I google it and this website came up.I didn't know they were striking the CK up in the 80s as well. INTERESTING
That's true. All their so called crip rivals are on the east, so why strike up ck in two of the oldest crip hoods on the west? The treys caught that and they obviously ain't going for that coast killa talk.
I've seen the 100s cross out JRM and SxL just for striking up on western. I knew a dude from 1st flats who moved to 30's they pressed him thinking he was from 18 they cleared it up and said they were keeping 18s out of the hood because of what happened to geer. The other westside crip hoods don't want anything new moving west or south but.
I don't know to many harlems personally but I know the 100s be on any sureno trying to tag in they hood. The treys will react quick if a sureno gang is hollering ck or nk. 100s don't care what they yelling they wacking it out. Also again I'm not advocating violence at all. My only question was why do 60's look the other way on f13 but won't give a black gang a pass. I mean look at the situation with the 40s. Some 60s are dissin 40s more than they diss treys. These two have been allies for decades and you can be that angry at them but you can forgive f13? Smh

westcoastanostra
boss

Post by westcoastanostra » February 4th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Thebadone wrote:Yea ,truth is toast is losing. F13 is one step ahead of them.
F13 also has demographics on their side over there. Then you add in all their other enemies and it's a recipe for disaster. F13 got a lot of enemies over there to but most of their enemies are not as active as coast enemies. This war probably take a the cake for biggest war on the east side.

Thebadone
associate

Post by Thebadone » February 4th, 2016, 6:27 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:
No Man's Land wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
LOVE MY CITY wrote:

I don't know to many harlems personally but I know the 100s be on any sureno trying to tag in they hood. The treys will react quick if a sureno gang is hollering ck or nk. 100s don't care what they yelling they wacking it out. Also again I'm not advocating violence at all. My only question was why do 60's look the other way on f13 but won't give a black gang a pass. I mean look at the situation with the 40s. Some 60s are dissin 40s more than they diss treys. These two have been allies for decades and you can be that angry at them but you can forgive f13? Smh
They obviously getting work from the F's ....$$$ talks. At least that's what it looks like. I doubt one of the biggest gangs in L.A is scared of an active mexican gang when they have been at war with many black gangs for decades.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » February 4th, 2016, 9:09 pm

:stoned:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wFfS6CpQn8I?list=WL" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

SICKSIDELOS
captain

Post by SICKSIDELOS » February 4th, 2016, 11:01 pm

F's up to the Locos out west!! All u suckazz speaking on the hood like u from the hood!!f*ck toast and anybody that wants it! EcCaMs83K

EL CHAPO
foot soldier

Post by EL CHAPO » February 4th, 2016, 11:07 pm

SICKSIDELOS wrote:F's up to the Locos out west!! All u suckazz speaking on the hood like u from the hood!!f*ck toast and anybody that wants it! EcCaMs83K
F13K :killself:

SICKSIDELOS
captain

Post by SICKSIDELOS » February 4th, 2016, 11:43 pm

f*ck 18K etgK

Flygaza
fresh meat

Post by Flygaza » February 5th, 2016, 12:41 pm

Foolassnigga where u b at I stay in the vills I b knowing bout alotta this sh*t...y'all now ec is nh so its alotta ec in 60 hood, sh*t in the vills..last year a f13 got murked right behind Ralph's on 59th crenshaw sh*t I'm pretty sure them 6paccs on the bloc did that sh*t...so its like that they beef from the east/west in whatever hood and yeah he right 60 get the work from them flowers. sh*t I dun got into it wit f13s in the 60s thinking I was from coast. sh*t all fuccd up in these streets.

westcoastanostra
boss

Post by westcoastanostra » February 5th, 2016, 12:45 pm

I do remember an east coast hit up in the 60s last year. I think it was 6pac.

Flygaza
fresh meat

Post by Flygaza » February 5th, 2016, 12:46 pm

sh*t the vills is half 30/60 majority and you know how close ECxDG is so its mandatory a good percentage of EC in 60s I know a gang a young n*ggas from ec round here now.

HarlemWorld
major

Post by HarlemWorld » February 5th, 2016, 12:49 pm

No Man's Land wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:
LOVE MY CITY wrote:

What?

DConflict2011
underboss

Post by DConflict2011 » February 5th, 2016, 2:02 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:I do remember an east coast hit up in the 60s last year. I think it was 6pac.
Its been a couple.

NORMANDIE RAT
associate

Post by NORMANDIE RAT » February 5th, 2016, 2:06 pm

SICKSIDELOS wrote:f*ck 18K etgK
:yeahaight:

LOVE MY CITY
foot soldier

Post by LOVE MY CITY » February 5th, 2016, 2:47 pm

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:I don't get the fact that some hoods share turf. IMO thats weak it self regardless of if its a gang of another race. Why is it acceptable for some black gangs to let a mexican gang set up shop in they hood? Thats dumb af. Especially knowing black hoods couldnt go into a mexican gang hood and set up shop, thats just making it easier for another gang to take you out. Much respect to the black hoods that don't allow that bs

Most Mexicans didn't come in and just set up shop in these hoods they been there for the longest most wasnt gang active until there was a reason to or band wagon ex taggers

superior

Post by 441 » February 11th, 2016, 10:19 pm

We don't even fucc with Hoovers anymore.. I remember posting about F13 awhile bacc and n*ggas tried arguing with me. I guess this is proof right here.

westcoastanostra
boss

Post by westcoastanostra » February 11th, 2016, 11:10 pm

Out here y'all do bruh, especially the 52HGC. Y'all beef off and on with 74/83 hoovas. One minute y'all beefin the next minute y'all functioning. I heard y'all always been like that though.