F13 Hit up in ETG hood

No Man's Land
underboss
Posts: 1159
Joined: December 18th, 2013, 1:25 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by No Man's Land » January 31st, 2016, 7:24 pm

foolie wrote:Hahaha it ain't kno yall when they hit up in the hood we wacc ed that sh*t out we don't fucc wit Mexicans like that around here and we dam sho don't let um hit up in the hood f13 18st
Jm13 all had they sh*t crossed out for hittin up in the hood .....
I was speaking on the sixty's reasons for not crossin um out
sxl too

LRoBNHB
underboss
Posts: 846
Joined: November 21st, 2015, 8:39 pm

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by LRoBNHB » January 31st, 2016, 8:01 pm

foolie wrote:It ain't about forgiveness tho they over there getting money off them Mexicans I don't agree with that c- they be hitting up but
They dam sure ain't running nothing down there...18s Hitt up bk in inglewood do all inglewood bloods beef with them? Cuhz
That sh*t don't matter cuhz they not writing ifk right? Jus saying they kno not to touch that owe
The difference between the Sissy's and fams is florencia is clearly hitting up ck in Sissy's own h25d with Sissy's doing absolutely nothing about it, while faketeen knows to keep that sh*t in they h25d. On top of that family's has pressed them marks before and they know to keep it stepping. Inglewood faketeen ain't really active anyways and they only really feud with i13 and CMG and that CMG feud ain't happening much there since CMG has been shut down for about a decade and will eventually defunct and absorb into lanes

Johnone1
underboss
Posts: 1993
Joined: July 13th, 2013, 12:21 pm

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by Johnone1 » January 31st, 2016, 8:18 pm

I guess sets figure theirs only 1 Mexican hood and black hood per area.( i.e.,we represent black ,we represent Latino) I'm sure if another black hood moved into 60s it'll be a issue.also when a area is mixed then a lot of gangs become like family ESPECIALLY. If you got a Mexican Baby mama or black baby mama from your neighbors set

normandie_man
underboss
Posts: 1976
Joined: January 28th, 2015, 9:37 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by normandie_man » January 31st, 2016, 8:29 pm

TheSpade wrote:
BlackMFamily wrote:
DConflict2011 wrote:So now CK has a new meaning because some Florence said it stands for "Coast killer"?

Well if that's the case what does BK stand for, Broadway/BeBopp/Bounty Hunter, By yo self, Bible killer?

No BK stands for Blood Killer and CK stands for Crip killer.

EastCoast killer is either ECK, a drawing of a cheese toast or even ECCK.

CK is CK what it's always been.

How them 60's go for that lets me know they are putting money over their "REAL CRIPPIN". All they had to do was tell Florence to write ECK and call it a day.

They might not want it with F13 though.
What Made Me Say Fucc F13 When A n*gga I Was Locc Up With In SHU THOUGHT that sh*t Was Funny That His Homeboys Was Going To Crip Hoods Dissing And n*ggas Wasn't Doing sh*t! But If You Catch A n*gga Slipping And Pull The Burner Out He Going To Tell You Whatever He Think You Want To Hear So He Won't Get Dropped. n*gga Sucking That sh*t Up..... But Not I! :whaat:

Your a troll and dont know how the shu works :whaat:




you are a fucking loser hahaha you on this site net flexing everyday then have the nerve to call people "trolls" hahaha you must be looking at the mirror clown a$$ n*gga

TheSpade
superior
Posts: 3078
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:57 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by TheSpade » January 31st, 2016, 8:57 pm

This How yu know this weirdo who used to bang 83/hoova on la hood strikeups is a nerd he thinks I'm flexing :whaat: :ohhh:

TheSpade
superior
Posts: 3078
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:57 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by TheSpade » January 31st, 2016, 9:01 pm

After getting b*tch out and found out nobody knows him he got inspired and started his own gang groupie IG full of people hes neber met especially the bitchs this nifga a stalker fulltime....where the bitchs yu do f*ck

Also anyone remember him being a lil high school boy riding his bike? :whaat: :killself: :rip2:

Now he big MAIN STREET supporting :whaat: :whaat:

User avatar
FreshBoyRico
soldier
Posts: 216
Joined: July 19th, 2013, 7:20 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by FreshBoyRico » January 31st, 2016, 10:25 pm

@Spade now they got it where n*ggas can change usernames on here i'm like :whaat: :ohlawd: :lol:

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss
Posts: 1467
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 4:49 pm

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » February 1st, 2016, 10:43 pm

I don't get the fact that some hoods share turf. IMO thats weak it self regardless of if its a gang of another race. Why is it acceptable for some black gangs to let a mexican gang set up shop in they hood? Thats dumb af. Especially knowing black hoods couldnt go into a mexican gang hood and set up shop, thats just making it easier for another gang to take you out. Much respect to the black hoods that don't allow that bs

User avatar
190boy
associate
Posts: 131
Joined: September 8th, 2012, 4:10 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by 190boy » February 2nd, 2016, 2:17 am

:discust:

Joeblack80
fresh meat
Posts: 48
Joined: October 12th, 2015, 7:29 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 9:06 am

DConflict2011 wrote:So now CK has a new meaning because some Florence said it stands for "Coast killer"?

Well if that's the case what does BK stand for, Broadway/BeBopp/Bounty Hunter, By yo self, Bible killer?

No BK stands for Blood Killer and CK stands for Crip killer.

EastCoast killer is either ECK, a drawing of a cheese toast or even ECCK.

CK is CK what it's always been.

How them 60's go for that lets me know they are putting money over their "REAL CRIPPIN". All they had to do was tell Florence to write ECK and call it a day.

They might not want it with F13 though.
Been saying this for quite some time now. n*ggas are in denial. Everyone knows what CK and BK stands for. n*ggas just don't wanna believe it and take it in. Like u mention if they was pushing coast killer it would have been ECK. They pushing CK period!

Joeblack80
fresh meat
Posts: 48
Joined: October 12th, 2015, 7:29 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 9:18 am

EazyDuzIt/5150 wrote:I don't get the fact that some hoods share turf. IMO thats weak it self regardless of if its a gang of another race. Why is it acceptable for some black gangs to let a mexican gang set up shop in they hood? Thats dumb af. Especially knowing black hoods couldnt go into a mexican gang hood and set up shop, thats just making it easier for another gang to take you out. Much respect to the black hoods that don't allow that bs
Because if u have 2 sets sharing the same hood that are both with the business then it's almost impossible to wipe one out. This sh*t ain't a game where u can just pick who u want to get rid of. If u go and smoke of one there's expect the same in return. It's a cycle that will never stop.

Joeblack80
fresh meat
Posts: 48
Joined: October 12th, 2015, 7:29 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 10:02 am

PmoneY wrote:F13 deeper than 60z is disputable, both have thousands of members so it's really about who got more gunners :2cents:

But point is they're in 60z headquarters striking Ck in they turf,Ecz must feel some type of way about tha 60z since they're both at tha top of tha Nh alliance....

Its already bad enough with tha 60z vs 40z but it just goes to show Blacks hate other Blacks with a deep passion instead of races,Guarantee if it was another Black gang in 60z turf it would be all out problems but since it's Hispanic it's a pass even though they're enemies in the pen and strike Ck :2cents:
Be honest here. It's not that blacks hate other blacks more so they'll push the line on other blacks over another race, that's just an excuse scared n*ggas is using. It's the fact that mexicans outnumber blacks on everything. From soldiers to weapons, etc. This is real reason why a lot of reputable black hoods don't want to push the issue. It's easier to war with your own when u know them better.

Joeblack80
fresh meat
Posts: 48
Joined: October 12th, 2015, 7:29 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 10:24 am

foolie wrote:It ain't about forgiveness tho they over there getting money off them Mexicans I don't agree with that c- they be hitting up but
They dam sure ain't running nothing down there...18s Hitt up bk in inglewood do all inglewood bloods beef with them? Cuhz
That sh*t don't matter cuhz they not writing ifk right? Jus saying they kno not to touch that owe
Getting money?? So u basically saying the 60s is F-13 bitches? Because that's how pimps treat the hookers. So because 60s getting money, F-13 can do whatever they want? That's the definition of bitchmade.

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by clout god sosa » February 2nd, 2016, 10:35 am

we got 2 big hispanic gangs both beefing with black gangs

18 claiming bk

f13 claiming ck

soon down the line they both will claim both ck and bk

Joeblack80
fresh meat
Posts: 48
Joined: October 12th, 2015, 7:29 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 11:03 am

naybahoolie wrote:we got 2 big hispanic gangs both beefing with black gangs

18 claiming bk

f13 claiming ck

soon down the line they both will claim both ck and bk
Didn't that happen already though with all the "Nk" hit ups.

Joeblack80
fresh meat
Posts: 48
Joined: October 12th, 2015, 7:29 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by Joeblack80 » February 2nd, 2016, 12:15 pm

DConflict2011 wrote:Yea I figured money was the reason behind letting things slide.
If this is true and both sides is making money off eachother then why is the Eme pushing the surenos to get rid of the blacks in they hood? Why would u get rid of your best customer?

LOVE MY CITY
foot soldier
Posts: 193
Joined: February 2nd, 2016, 1:01 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by LOVE MY CITY » February 2nd, 2016, 2:59 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:Wonder why they didn't just wack 83 out since they gave them the boot. F13 is declaring war on crips and if these dummies don't see that, then it's sad. First the 60s now the 83s. Let's see if they gonna tuck they tail or handle their business.

Crazy, I was in the 40s yday and they was discussing the issue about F13 hitting up the CK on the west side when their rivals are on the east side so I google it and this website came up.I didn't know they were striking the CK up in the 80s as well. INTERESTING

AntiVillian
soldier
Posts: 215
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 9:34 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by AntiVillian » February 2nd, 2016, 4:34 pm

DConflict2011 wrote:
PmoneY wrote:F13 deeper than 60z is disputable, both have thousands of members so it's really about who got more gunners :2cents:

But point is they're in 60z headquarters striking Ck in they turf,Ecz must feel some type of way about tha 60z since they're both at tha top of tha Nh alliance....

Its already bad enough with tha 60z vs 40z but it just goes to show Blacks hate other Blacks with a deep passion instead of races,Guarantee if it was another Black gang in 60z turf it would be all out problems but since it's Hispanic it's a pass even though they're enemies in the pen and strike Ck :2cents:
Overall I would say Florence is deeper than 60's, Florence original hood over in the Florence Firestone district is about the biggest single hood there is. What I mean is that they aren't like 18st, Hoovers or Coast with hoods spread out.

They have one big hood with the exception of the Florence in 60 hood. I mean they stretch from like from the 50's to the 80's north to south and from what Central to huntington park?

A lot of hispanics in that area.

You are correct about some blacks going hard overall on each other and somewhat letting other races slide. Thats hundreds of years of self hate and conditioning at play right there.

That's why I think money is involved and is playing a big part.
You act like f13 giving passes to 38, 18, and Bms the only ese hoods that were rivals and are now cliqued up are nela.

AntiVillian
soldier
Posts: 215
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 9:34 am

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by AntiVillian » February 2nd, 2016, 4:36 pm

naybahoolie wrote:we got 2 big hispanic gangs both beefing with black gangs

18 claiming bk

f13 claiming ck

soon down the line they both will claim both ck and bk
They both do for years already.

User avatar
lahoodstrikeups
fresh meat
Posts: 34
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:09 pm

Re: F13 Hit up in ETG hood

Post by lahoodstrikeups » February 2nd, 2016, 6:23 pm

IMG_20160201_142318.jpg
IMG_20160201_142318.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 3461 times
IMG_20160201_142306.jpg
IMG_20160201_142306.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 3461 times
compton and slauson

Post Reply