WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

User avatar
TG Krat700
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: March 1st, 2013, 10:00 pm

WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by TG Krat700 » October 5th, 2015, 12:04 am

SBK PHK AGK PBK 70K 155K

foolassnigga
superior
Posts: 3662
Joined: December 6th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by foolassnigga » October 5th, 2015, 1:39 am

TG Krat700 wrote:SBK PHK AGK PBK 70K 155K
Tanas did the PVs like ECC did the Grapes

CV 70s had you guys scared to walk to your own liqour store

CV155 are bullying PV too

It hasn't been looking food for PV the last 20 years or so....

User avatar
TG Krat700
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: March 1st, 2013, 10:00 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by TG Krat700 » October 5th, 2015, 2:12 am

foolassnigga wrote:
TG Krat700 wrote:SBK PHK AGK PBK 70K 155K
Tanas did the PVs like ECC did the Grapes

CV 70s had you guys scared to walk to your own liqour store

CV155 are bullying PV too

It hasn't been looking food for PV the last 20 years or so....
BITCCH FUCC YOU. FUCC SISSY IFG DROPPIN SISSYS LEFT AND RIGHT FOETYS ON YOUR BUMBERS ETG AND HCG TOOK MOST YO HOMIES OUT FUCC YO DEAD HOMIES b*tch

User avatar
EL CHAPO
foot soldier
Posts: 185
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 10:26 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by EL CHAPO » October 5th, 2015, 9:05 am

TG Krat700 wrote:
foolassnigga wrote:
TG Krat700 wrote:SBK PHK AGK PBK 70K 155K
Tanas did the PVs like ECC did the Grapes

CV 70s had you guys scared to walk to your own liqour store

CV155 are bullying PV too

It hasn't been looking food for PV the last 20 years or so....
BITCCH FUCC YOU. FUCC SISSY IFG DROPPIN SISSYS LEFT AND RIGHT FOETYS ON YOUR BUMBERS ETG AND HCG TOOK MOST YO HOMIES OUT FUCC YO DEAD HOMIES b*tch
YOUR NOT FROM PVCC :foh:

clout god sosa
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by clout god sosa » October 5th, 2015, 12:51 pm

pvcc is the weakest hood in cpt they whole history is about them getting bullied, shot, beat, robbed and ran off

User avatar
angermanegment
superior
Posts: 3446
Joined: April 15th, 2012, 11:30 am

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by angermanegment » October 5th, 2015, 6:32 pm

oppkay wrote:pvcc is the weakest hood in cpt they whole history is about them getting bullied, shot, beat, robbed and ran off

:lol:

User avatar
TG Krat700
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: March 1st, 2013, 10:00 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by TG Krat700 » October 5th, 2015, 9:42 pm

oppkay wrote:pvcc is the weakest hood in cpt they whole history is about them getting bullied, shot, beat, robbed and ran off
WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT DA YAAAH YOU FROM FLOWERS AINT YOU :cmon:

BGzONLY
colonel
Posts: 683
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by BGzONLY » October 5th, 2015, 10:14 pm

A n*gga I went to Jr high with was the first n*gga from PVC to get shot by a SBC. Alot of n*ggas say the Tanas won doe.

suwhoop status
underboss
Posts: 1638
Joined: May 15th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by suwhoop status » October 5th, 2015, 10:45 pm

BGzONLY wrote:A n*gga I went to Jr high with was the first n*gga from PVC to get shot by a SBC. Alot of n*ggas say the Tanas won doe.
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :foh:

BGzONLY
colonel
Posts: 683
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by BGzONLY » October 5th, 2015, 11:47 pm

suwhoop status wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:A n*gga I went to Jr high with was the first n*gga from PVC to get shot by a SBC. Alot of n*ggas say the Tanas won doe.
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :foh:
Stay out the West bizness weirdo. You just mad because ain't no gang wars in your fake a$$ city.

User avatar
TG Krat700
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: March 1st, 2013, 10:00 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by TG Krat700 » October 6th, 2015, 12:32 am

BGzONLY wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:A n*gga I went to Jr high with was the first n*gga from PVC to get shot by a SBC. Alot of n*ggas say the Tanas won doe.
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :foh:
Stay out the West bizness weirdo. You just mad because ain't no gang wars in your fake a$$ city.
YAAAAH TELL EM :tiphat:

User avatar
ooopkay
general
Posts: 733
Joined: September 9th, 2014, 5:18 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by ooopkay » October 6th, 2015, 1:14 pm

TG Krat700 wrote:
oppkay wrote:pvcc is the weakest hood in cpt they whole history is about them getting bullied, shot, beat, robbed and ran off
WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT DA YAAAH YOU FROM FLOWERS AINT YOU :cmon:
Wrong person. I'm the one and only from that big bad F gang. Florence gang or don't bang!

PedikoBrim59
underboss
Posts: 1278
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 4:58 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by PedikoBrim59 » October 6th, 2015, 1:19 pm

BGzONLY wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:A n*gga I went to Jr high with was the first n*gga from PVC to get shot by a SBC. Alot of n*ggas say the Tanas won doe.
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :foh:
Stay out the West bizness weirdo. You just mad because ain't no gang wars in your fake a$$ city.
n*gga you from Carolina rawdog u stay out of west business

BGzONLY
colonel
Posts: 683
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by BGzONLY » October 6th, 2015, 2:18 pm

PedikoBrim59 wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:A n*gga I went to Jr high with was the first n*gga from PVC to get shot by a SBC. Alot of n*ggas say the Tanas won doe.
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :foh:
Stay out the West bizness weirdo. You just mad because ain't no gang wars in your fake a$$ city.
n*gga you from Carolina rawdog u stay out of west business
Shut up b*tch. Fake a$$ wanna be Brim. Get off Cali dicc.

Manofpaper
lieutenant
Posts: 398
Joined: September 17th, 2015, 12:55 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by Manofpaper » October 6th, 2015, 3:11 pm

oppkay wrote:pvcc is the weakest hood in cpt they whole history is about them getting bullied, shot, beat, robbed and ran off
Cuhz don't talk about the set like that. On pvcc I'll body a n*gga for disrespecting the set.

PedikoBrim59
underboss
Posts: 1278
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 4:58 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by PedikoBrim59 » October 6th, 2015, 6:01 pm

BGzONLY wrote:
PedikoBrim59 wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:A n*gga I went to Jr high with was the first n*gga from PVC to get shot by a SBC. Alot of n*ggas say the Tanas won doe.
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :foh:
Stay out the West bizness weirdo. You just mad because ain't no gang wars in your fake a$$ city.
n*gga you from Carolina rawdog u stay out of west business
Shut up b*tch. Fake a$$ wanna be Brim. Get off Cali dicc.
Bruh you from Carolina you a trap head

BGzONLY
colonel
Posts: 683
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by BGzONLY » October 7th, 2015, 1:50 pm

PedikoBrim59 wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:
PedikoBrim59 wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:
suwhoop status wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:A n*gga I went to Jr high with was the first n*gga from PVC to get shot by a SBC. Alot of n*ggas say the Tanas won doe.
:comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :foh:
Stay out the West bizness weirdo. You just mad because ain't no gang wars in your fake a$$ city.
n*gga you from Carolina rawdog u stay out of west business
Shut up b*tch. Fake a$$ wanna be Brim. Get off Cali dicc.
Bruh you from Carolina you a trap head
Who your big homie from brim?

Takin All Fades
superior
Posts: 5654
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by Takin All Fades » October 7th, 2015, 2:03 pm

...what set u from bgz?

BGzONLY
colonel
Posts: 683
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by BGzONLY » October 7th, 2015, 8:48 pm

checkem wrote:...what set u from bgz?
Where were you when I came to Dolphin park after you called me out? Scary a$$ responded the next day like a ho*. Coward a$$ mark.

BGzONLY
colonel
Posts: 683
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Re: WEST SIDE PARCC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIP YAAAAH

Post by BGzONLY » October 7th, 2015, 8:51 pm

O.G Heron R.I.P..........Real PVC Rider.......

Post Reply