Ese's beat the sh*t out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

oldmann
associate

Re: Ese's beat the sh*t out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Post by oldmann » February 26th, 2015, 3:03 pm

Realspit wrote:^^^^^ :whaat:

LOL ion know why I didnt think about that. :ohhh:

they be ownin a gang of them joints

And thats my exact logic behind thinking it had something to do with a dispensary, on top of them mentioning a bag/backpack.

Realspit
og

Re: Ese's beat the sh*t out of Atlanta Rapper Alley Boy in LA had him running down the street

Post by Realspit » February 26th, 2015, 4:11 pm

oldmann wrote:
Realspit wrote:^^^^^ :whaat:

LOL ion know why I didnt think about that. :ohhh:

they be ownin a gang of them joints

And thats my exact logic behind thinking it had something to do with a dispensary, on top of them mentioning a bag/backpack.

yep. i dont doubt it.

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 26th, 2015, 4:33 pm

If going to take make sure you never comeback :lol: and make sure worth taking :lol: :lol:

superior

Post by 123 » February 26th, 2015, 7:13 pm

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:Damn! Fighting over backpacks?
I THOUGHT U WERE FROM LA MR. BIG OG U SUPPOSED TO KNOW U CAN GET KILLED FOR THE WRONG BAG WHY DOES THIS SURPRISE U :smh: :smh: :smh: :discust:
Don't try to talk to me you fatass punk. Ever since I told you you were both wack and lame, and couldn't be down, you been mad. lol

westcoastanostra
boss

Post by westcoastanostra » February 26th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Looked hella weak to me to be honest. I've seen dudes getting put on get done worse than that.

LBC-310
boss

Post by LBC-310 » February 26th, 2015, 9:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:this what chi n*ggas would have did to alley or them sp*cs :stoned: :shoot:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/epjatOPhbeI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q90aSOTG83I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:lmao: oppkay said fredo would have turnt krazi with dem demon eyes n killed alley boy or them spexicans :lmao: or is it manonice who krazi over fredo :ohhh:
And blacks wonder why they get fire bombed

1800blk
superior

Post by 1800blk » February 26th, 2015, 9:51 pm

LBC-310 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:this what chi n*ggas would have did to alley or them sp*cs :stoned: :shoot:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/epjatOPhbeI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q90aSOTG83I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:lmao: oppkay said fredo would have turnt krazi with dem demon eyes n killed alley boy or them spexicans :lmao: or is it manonice who krazi over fredo :ohhh:
n y is that

longbeachboy
sergeant

Post by longbeachboy » February 26th, 2015, 10:27 pm

Good ones? What you mean, LBC 310 just pointing out that black n*ggas just as guilty of throwing racial shade at mexicans...

That sh*t goes both ways, a lot of the racial sh*t from eses was cuz a lot of black gangs didn't respect mexicans. sh*t it just seems for prolific because eses are deep as f*ck.

This is coming from a "other" im not black or mexican homeboy i'm just statin what i've seen on these streets.

longbeachboy
sergeant

Post by longbeachboy » February 26th, 2015, 10:38 pm

Thkirsct #3k wrote:
longbeachboy wrote:Good ones? What you mean, LBC 310 just pointing out that black n*ggas just as guilty of throwing racial shade at mexicans...

That sh*t goes both ways, a lot of the racial sh*t from eses was cuz a lot of black gangs didn't respect mexicans. sh*t it just seems for prolific because eses are deep as f*ck.

This is coming from a "other" im not black or mexican homeboy i'm just statin what i've seen on these streets.
If you ain't blacc or mexican your opinion on what I said and what he said is irrelevant

:tiphat:

It means my opinion is unbiased loko.

superior

Post by 123 » February 26th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Thkirsct #3k wrote:
LBC-310 wrote:

I thought you was one of the good ones on here :cmon:
A "good one" huh? :facepalm: U think he a chia pet? He was responding to twenty's racism.

superior

Post by 123 » February 26th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Thkirsct #3k wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Thkirsct #3k wrote:
LBC-310 wrote:

I thought you was one of the good ones on here :cmon:
A "good one" huh? :facepalm: U think he a chia pet? He was responding to twenty's racism.
Twenty's a troll a funny troll at that

A known racist

I never called him a pet... That must be what u think of him which is f*cked up

But I heard that LBC 310 has a black gf so I called him a good one not that hard to understand
So you're cheerleading a black racist troll. Doesn't that make u a racist?

No I wasn't calling LBC a chia pet. I said it sounds like you think he is your pet because u said you thought he was "a good one." Sounds like something people tell their dogs.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 27th, 2015, 3:44 am

Damn 20 u basically ebk ....what the king brothas do to you? :lol:

SINISTA DEMON
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » February 27th, 2015, 7:47 am

SckanlessNina wrote:
DREAD wrote:HOW IN THE f*ck OF ALL n*gga'Z?,I FIND THIS RACIST AS f*ck

HOW THE f*ck HE SLIP LIKE THAT
Nigha that can happen to anybody. Race don't matter how many times do we have to tell u OT n*ggas if u come here actin like u that n*gga or that u super u will get yo a$$ caught up this isn't a place u wanna walk around wit ur chest out especially if udk the area that's bad. But as my point stated this happens to anybody who get caught in the wrong side of town
THAT IS HOW n*gga'S GER DEALT WITH ALL I GOT TO SAY IS BE YOURSELF f*ck ALL THAT OTHER sh*t :2cents:

superior

Post by 123 » February 27th, 2015, 8:02 am

TWENTY74 wrote:313los shut up spexican :lmao: black supremacy dis ,black utopia dat, I was the 1 last year said f*ck the perfect black utopia n all these n*ggas ideas, why ? bkuz I HATE NIGGERS,sp*cs, SPEXICANS, BROWN PAPER BAGS, PALEMAN AKA CRACKERS, ORIENTAL NOODLES AKA REDMAN,BLUEMAN ,COMMUNISM MAN :dance:

ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT SOME CHEERING ON TWENTY, 313LOS U WHITE GUY, DIDNT LIL ONE, AND KASA REAL LATINS KALLED YO PUNK a$$ OUT :lmao: & I FUKK WITH THKIRST-K, :bow: RICH ROLLIN, NEVER STACKIN ,BUT MORE FOLKS AND :tiphat: ,GDK,BK,SURK,F13K,OVGK,CVG13K,TANGOK, SPICSK, BARRIO AZTECA 13K,TTPK, VNGK,MSBK,IFGK,BPSK,BPS BITY-K, TPSK,OAK,LKK,VLK,4CHHK,13K, BULLDOGSK,LA EME-K ,ARYANS-K, INSANE UNKNOWNS-K,LATIN COUNT-K,GPPK,C-NOTES-K,SAINTS K, AMBROKE-K.. :ohhh: ALL SETS N MOBS K,, WITH EXCEPTIONS 2 DA III,LLL, 40'S,BARNONES, EBK'S,DARKSIIIDE'S, N ROLLIN 60S :stoned:
Hold up. You "hate niggers?" So that means you're a COON. So f*ck coons, f*ck f-acon, f*ck twenty74, and f*ck everything you type. Mexicans are taking over. It's in all the studies and projections. You r a racist anyway with all that 'Mexicans gotta type like an illiterate gardener+taco bender.' keep it real, u don't really know Mexicans. There are lots of us who can slang it, like me. So get used to getting your a$$ kicked. If u ever actually try to "K" a true 13, you'll end up worse than Alleybitch. :2cents: I know you aint nothing but a smoker and a mental SSI b*tch cause you're always trying to dickride my haters instead of handling your own bs.

1800blk
superior

Post by 1800blk » February 27th, 2015, 9:37 am

longbeachboy wrote:Good ones? What you mean, LBC 310 just pointing out that black n*ggas just as guilty of throwing racial shade at mexicans...

so n*ggas that childish that is somebody say somethin bout ur race u gotta firebomb n*ggas that neva did sh*t 2 u? :foh: :killself:

superior

Post by 123 » February 27th, 2015, 12:04 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:313los shut up spexican :lmao: black supremacy dis ,black utopia dat, I was the 1 last year said f*ck the perfect black utopia n all these n*ggas ideas, why ? bkuz I HATE NIGGERS,sp*cs, SPEXICANS, BROWN PAPER BAGS, PALEMAN AKA CRACKERS, ORIENTAL NOODLES AKA REDMAN,BLUEMAN ,COMMUNISM MAN :dance:

ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT SOME CHEERING ON TWENTY, 313LOS U WHITE GUY, DIDNT LIL ONE, AND KASA REAL LATINS KALLED YO PUNK a$$ OUT :lmao: & I FUKK WITH THKIRST-K, :bow: RICH ROLLIN, NEVER STACKIN ,BUT MORE FOLKS AND :tiphat: ,GDK,BK,SURK,F13K,OVGK,CVG13K,TANGOK, SPICSK, BARRIO AZTECA 13K,TTPK, VNGK,MSBK,IFGK,BPSK,BPS BITY-K, TPSK,OAK,LKK,VLK,4CHHK,13K, BULLDOGSK,LA EME-K ,ARYANS-K, INSANE UNKNOWNS-K,LATIN COUNT-K,GPPK,C-NOTES-K,SAINTS K, AMBROKE-K.. :ohhh: ALL SETS N MOBS K,, WITH EXCEPTIONS 2 DA III,LLL, 40'S,BARNONES, EBK'S,DARKSIIIDE'S, N ROLLIN 60S :stoned:
Hold up. You "hate niggers?" So that means you're a COON. So f*ck coons, f*ck f-acon, f*ck twenty74, and f*ck everything you type. Mexicans are taking over. It's in all the studies and projections. You r a racist anyway with all that 'Mexicans gotta type like an illiterate gardener+taco bender.' keep it real, u don't really know Mexicans. There are lots of us who can slang it, like me. So get used to getting your a$$ kicked. If u ever actually try to "K" a true 13, you'll end up worse than Alleybitch. :2cents: I know you aint nothing but a smoker and a mental SSI b*tch cause you're always trying to dickride my haters instead of handling your own bs.
:wtf: :cmon: , spexican I ain't even kkoming to kali, but if I did U WOULDN'T BE THE 1 WHO TOUCHES ME :lmao: :lmao: ,start off by actually having some heart n trying to meet up with kasa n lil one :bow: , them 2 will f*ck yo a$$ up.... and n*gga A MEXICAN NEVER WHOOPED MY a$$ , T.G AINT BEEN TOUCHED IN SOO LONG I HAVENT BEEN INTO A FIGHT , CLUB N BAR FIGHTS DONT COUNT WHEN ITS 20 VS 20 N ALL, :lol: ... YU'LL GET SHOT N ILL END UP IN SOUTHERN CALI JAIL, N I'LL ADMIT PUT ME IN P.C, I DON'T WANNA BE FORCED TO BE A SEWER RAT OR 13K, :lmao:

king coon shut your inner tube lippps! I seen your vine. I will fling your fake pimp dru down looking a$$ across the sidewalk, with authority! I got size, speed, and I played football so I'm a tough sob. I will hurt you. Worse than Alleyboy. :2cents: Aint nobody touching me up. I aint never ducked nobody's fade on here. f*ck facon. f*ck ga. and most of all f*ck u!

LBC-310
boss

Post by LBC-310 » February 27th, 2015, 7:55 pm

nothing i said was racist .
20 just a broke n*gga who smokes mids

LBC-310
boss

Post by LBC-310 » February 27th, 2015, 11:32 pm

not the real girl scout though :whaat:

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 27th, 2015, 11:34 pm

This n*gga want to be PC up what mark :lol: twenty yo ho* a$$ n*gga

Burgundy
foot soldier

Post by Burgundy » February 28th, 2015, 2:40 am

Rappers studio Gangsters :lol:
shoutouts ta amerian n*ggas