foot soldier

Re: THE REAL WAR YEARS!!! 1973~1997....

Post by LOVE MY CITY » December 6th, 2016, 8:22 am

I was thinking hunnas and grapes

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 6th, 2016, 11:07 am

Yeah ask yo pops about tha Outlaw 10z bro....20z may be tha offspring of tha Outlaw 10z & Blood Alley Gang....

Than there's also Tha
Manchester Park Boyz
Dartanians
Dodge City
Rebel Rousers
Bartenders
Ministers
Frog Town
La eme ( Mexican Mafia ) 1957
Swamp Boyz
Grandees
Brick Yardz
Eastside Ridaz
Ramonaz
Sintown
Orientals
Rolling Avenues - ( Hyde park area )

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 6th, 2016, 11:22 am

Tha most bodies of any Blood vs Crip war is tha Original Bloods vs Crip war in tha 70z before Crips start warring with each other.....

Its probably hard to picture now but there was once a time 60z & 83z was on tha same side against Brimz/Bps/Ifg

Hooverz was always tha wild card but still on board with tha Westside Crips

War years ? Gotta think about tha most dangerous areas in that era.....Wattz Festival,King parade,Cpt Swapmeet
Slauson Swapmeet,Nickerson Gardens & Tha Jungles had LAPD shook to go through and even got executed in tha Nickersons a few times....

97,98,99 was kinda quiet but 2000-2008 was popping again.....Though it'll never be another war time like L.A from 73-96 in American history......

LOVE MY CITY
foot soldier

Post by LOVE MY CITY » December 6th, 2016, 9:28 pm

PmoneY wrote:Yeah ask yo pops about tha Outlaw 10z bro....20z may be tha offspring of tha Outlaw 10z & Blood Alley Gang....

Than there's also Tha
Manchester Park Boyz
Dartanians
Dodge City
Rebel Rousers
Bartenders
Ministers
Frog Town
Swamp Boyz
Grandees
Brick Yardz
Eastside Ridaz
Ramonaz
Sintown
Orientals

Outlaws area always been gang infested, black population was much greater in that area back then, theyre numbers use to be in the 1000s, blood alley that I know of was in the W/S 20 hood but there are claims theyre was a blood alley in the low bottoms. Do you know the era of the outlaw 10s, they've been through several name changes I think squatlaw was right before they started the blood identity.

Bloods and Crips in the area I grew up in was using pick up weapons all through the 70s, and they were just beefing based of being a crip or blood, The 80s is when it got personal and bodies was dropping weekly

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 7th, 2016, 2:47 am

@ Love my City.....Yeah tha whole Eastside was gang infested and i dont know much about tha Outlaw 10z except that they were tha Original Outlawz in that area...This old head showed me a map of tha Gangs in L.A in tha 40z,50z & 60z and tha Blood Alley gang was in tha low bottoms area...But ive heard W/S 20z came from them also so ima holla at old head when i see him again.....

Tha 70z wasnt so much about gunz but a few gangs used them to fight off tha Tha E/S & W/S Crips.....Centinela park in Inglewood used to be a foothold for tha Blue Rags,Ill say once Raymond got chipped in 1979 & 60z/83z start beefing it set tha stage for how turnt up tha 80z was gonna be...

SINISTA DEMON
king

Post by SINISTA DEMON » December 7th, 2016, 3:42 am

@P-MOMEY WHO WE'RE THE ORIENTAL'S

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 7th, 2016, 11:35 am

@Sinista,Orientals were an Asian gang from back in tha dayz..... As u kan see L.A had thousands of gangs before that B/C shyt even popped off, but alot died out in tha Civil Rights/Black Panther era

ViciousLivin
foot soldier

Post by ViciousLivin » December 8th, 2016, 1:49 am

Swans and Hoovers had a few situations back in the day that had bloody consequences.

Lets not forget how Payback crips was goin at varioys sureno sets back in the day aswell

n*ggas seem to forget or down play those beefs

sh*t VSLC vs culver city and all the other sureno sets

sh*t VSLC even took skinhead street gangs to war n spanked they a$$ too.vslc are killas

Jae
fresh meat

Post by Jae » December 9th, 2016, 2:17 am

1970's, 1980's, and 1990's was the hardest time to be a gangsta, period. Because of those years, who was in war, and bodies dropping, prison sentences, money flowing, n*ggas traveling, people getting ran out of the city and state, on the run, or just fools growing up, demographic changes, constant raids, and gang injunctions, sh*t in the streets has changed DRASTICALLY, as a whole, but that's not to say that n*ggas aint still getting chipped on either side of the fence. Its just the rules, regulations, the look, the demeanor of original gang banging is lost. I guess as to be expected, with changing times in society. New generations and what not.

DConflict2011
underboss

Post by DConflict2011 » December 9th, 2016, 9:34 am

ViciousLivin wrote:Swans and Hoovers had a few situations back in the day that had bloody consequences.

Lets not forget how Payback crips was goin at varioys sureno sets back in the day aswell

sh*t VSLC even took skinhead street gangs to war n spanked they a$$ too.vslc are killas
What skinhead gangs?

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 9th, 2016, 10:12 am

@Love My City,I meant Blood Alley was on tha Westside in tha same area NHBZ are today....

ExHoodlum
soldier

Post by ExHoodlum » December 9th, 2016, 9:31 pm

Jae wrote:1970's, 1980's, and 1990's was the hardest time to be a gangsta, period.
That's a statement that's hard to deduce. The, 70's which included the End of the Pantera Era (Black Supremecy) and the Birth of the Crips and Bloods was a transitional period.

The 80's on the other hand gave birth to the Crack Dealer /Slash Gangster and the Drive By Shooter. But most importantly Ronald Reagan who saw to it that Prison Incarceration and the long arm of the law be the ultimate Gangster.

And the 90's, well I wasn't around...

In the 70's If you had a big family that was close like most of us did back then, you were good. Everyone knew each other. Most black people were on the East Side and lived amongst relatives. The family unit was still relatively intact. Nikkas still beefed among one another and got stabbed and beat up, but sh*t didn't really hit the fan until Mr Cocaine and his cousin Crack hit the streets.

The Shady Eighties are well documented, but I went from King elementary (Dirt Gang) to Normandie Ave (40's) to Henry Clay (Hunnids) and its hard not to say that each and every neighborhood that I lived in while growing up WOULD NOT have been the neighborhoods you see today had the Drugs not hit the streets.

In the 70's The Black Man back then was already struggling to find work in a racist White city. So in a lot of households the Women became the bread winner. She raised the kids. The Man took to the streets in some cases, abandoned his family, became a Hustler or Gangster and eventually got killed on Incarcerated. So that left his Son and other Sons, having grown-up without any true Father figure to raise them to become Street raised.

And for the most part, the sh*t that's going on in LA and most urban cities Today is the result of that Crisis, the Break up of the Black Family and Drugs!

LOVE MY CITY
foot soldier

Post by LOVE MY CITY » December 10th, 2016, 8:50 am

PmoneY wrote:@Love My City,I meant Blood Alley was on tha Westside in tha same area NHBZ are today....

I heard abt blood alley alot growing up, idk if it was a direct transformation from b alley to nh but they had a strong influence on the making of nhb 20. The outlaw 20s maybe older then the W/S 20s but their blood influence was a strong influence on OTB

KeepItStreet
corporal

Post by KeepItStreet » December 13th, 2016, 10:19 pm

PmoneY wrote:Yeah ask yo pops about tha Outlaw 10z bro....20z may be tha offspring of tha Outlaw 10z & Blood Alley Gang....

Than there's also Tha
Manchester Park Boyz
Dartanians
Dodge City
Rebel Rousers
Bartenders
Ministers
Frog Town
Swamp Boyz
Grandees
Brick Yardz
Eastside Ridaz
Ramonaz
Sintown
Orientals

It's been said 20's NHB emerged off of Blood Alley, not going to name drop but the way it was expounded on by a reputable from 20's I believe it to be true

KeepItStreet
corporal

Post by KeepItStreet » December 13th, 2016, 10:24 pm

ExHoodlum wrote:
Jae wrote:1970's, 1980's, and 1990's was the hardest time to be a gangsta, period.
That's a statement that's hard to deduce. The, 70's which included the End of the Pantera Era (Black Supremecy) and the Birth of the Crips and Bloods was a transitional period.

The 80's on the other hand gave birth to the Crack Dealer /Slash Gangster and the Drive By Shooter. But most importantly Ronald Reagan who saw to it that Prison Incarceration and the long arm of the law be the ultimate Gangster.

And the 90's, well I wasn't around...

In the 70's If you had a big family that was close like most of us did back then, you were good. Everyone knew each other. Most black people were on the East Side and lived amongst relatives. The family unit was still relatively intact. Nikkas still beefed among one another and got stabbed and beat up, but sh*t didn't really hit the fan until Mr Cocaine and his cousin Crack hit the streets.

The Shady Eighties are well documented, but I went from King elementary (Dirt Gang) to Normandie Ave (40's) to Henry Clay (Hunnids) and its hard not to say that each and every neighborhood that I lived in while growing up WOULD NOT have been the neighborhoods you see today had the Drugs not hit the streets.

In the 70's The Black Man back then was already struggling to find work in a racist White city. So in a lot of households the Women became the bread winner. She raised the kids. The Man took to the streets in some cases, abandoned his family, became a Hustler or Gangster and eventually got killed on Incarcerated. So that left his Son and other Sons, having grown-up without any true Father figure to raise them to become Street raised.

And for the most part, the sh*t that's going on in LA and most urban cities Today is the result of that Crisis, the Break up of the Black Family and Drugs!
:tiphat:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 14th, 2016, 3:16 am

So N*ggaz saying NH20z came from Blood Alley Gang ?

Than Blood Alley is technical tha 1st Gang that took on tha Blood identity. ....Though not tha same Blood gang as today but it's proof how far back tha Blood identity goes in L.A....Plus the word Blood was used before C & B alliances even formed....

KeepItStreet
corporal

Post by KeepItStreet » December 15th, 2016, 7:15 am

PmoneY wrote:So N*ggaz saying NH20z came from Blood Alley Gang ?

Than Blood Alley is technical tha 1st Gang that took on tha Blood identity. ....Though not tha same Blood gang as today but it's proof how far back tha Blood identity goes in L.A....Plus the word Blood was used before C & B alliances even formed....
Yeah, that's what's been said...the discussion was with regard to the belief that Rollin 20's NHB evolved from Brim...Blood Alley existed in the 1950's - 1960's and the origin of their turf is the area where I-10 is near Normandie, before I-10 was built...20th & Budlong, Cordova St. & Budlong, and around Normandie & Washington were strongholds in their section (which we all know now is Rollin 20's NHB turf)...before Crips even existed, the "B" hand sign was used by them back then too...if I knew you I'd have no problem introducing you to the old head, so you could see the pictures of them back in the day and chop it up with him being that you're a L.A. native :tiphat:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » December 15th, 2016, 1:05 pm

@KeepItStreet,I believe you bro.....I know tha term Blood was being used since tha 50z & 60z in tha streetz but tha actual Blood gang how we have it today wasn't really established until tha L.A Brims got everyone on tha Westside together vs tha Crips.....Some say it started on Piru st but my problem with that is Piruz was clicked up with Raymond for a few months and tha 1st gang fighting tha Crips was tha Brimz & Inglewood

But NH20z got an interesting history kuz tha 20z on tha E/S started first but than again if N*ggaz saying that Blood Alley is basically tha same gang different name than yeah tha W/S 20z are tha oldest....

Lil.One
general

Post by Lil.One » December 15th, 2016, 2:23 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
kultmember wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Chicago gang history has substance & meaning.

L.A. killing each others over colors :smh:
tell me whats this substance and meaning you speak of?
sh*t look like a lame cult

ViciousLivin
foot soldier

Post by ViciousLivin » December 15th, 2016, 2:56 pm

DConflict2011 wrote:
ViciousLivin wrote:Swans and Hoovers had a few situations back in the day that had bloody consequences.

What skinhead gangs?

The VSLCs went head up with the NLRs...Nazi Lowrider Gang..aka NLRG and a few more aliases they use

The NLRs had traveled to venice from the OC n a few other areas to try n recruit the few white areas

They even had a lil thang with V13

Matter fact some of the half white half mexican members of NLR became v13

Nazi lowriders a skinhead whiteboi gang but will accept half mexican n half white members aslong as there DADS were whitemen smh