China Dogg Wah Ching

shaixboy712
soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: China Dogg Wah Ching

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 11th, 2015, 9:33 pm

one of my older friends im in my early 30,s knew kicker personally and told me he wore glasses because he was near sighted,part of the reason why he got killed.you hear anything about that? he also said he died with his eyes open too

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 11th, 2015, 11:15 pm

so all the Dub C and AB aint bout that life no more forty?

Coaster
sergeant
Region: West
Affiliation: Bloccs

Unread post by Coaster » September 14th, 2015, 2:38 am

you'se a mark to the fake ass nigga claiming f13, we dont go to jail, we kill pigz, mark as chingona

when we catch up to u, c reddy

OG FLACO said that, lame ass scrappa

ooopkay
general
Affiliation: F13 Veterano Ck/Bk/NipKiller

Unread post by ooopkay » September 14th, 2015, 10:01 am

Coaster wrote:you'se a mark to the fake ass nigga claiming f13, we dont go to jail, we kill pigz, mark as chingona

when we catch up to u, c reddy

OG FLACO said that, lame ass scrappa
Og flaco salute

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 14th, 2015, 2:21 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:one of my older friends im in my early 30,s knew kicker personally and told me he wore glasses because he was near sighted,part of the reason why he got killed.you hear anything about that? he also said he died with his eyes open too
i have no idea.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 14th, 2015, 2:25 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:so all the Dub C and AB aint bout that life no more forty?
well considering those guys from the 90's are around 40 yrs old or in prison, i should say so.

i'm sure they still have youngsters with it.

WizardStOrigL
associate
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: WizardStOriginals

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 14th, 2015, 4:01 pm

Forty wrote:
ooopkay wrote: I have a homie in calipatria right now on the same yard as one of the mecardo bro.
he's in the same yard as turtle or baby turtle from van nuys ABS too then.

that fool got life because of WC too but this was mid 2000's not 90's.

they hit up 3 fools outside tapioca express or lollicup in sgv.

it was 2 wah ching and 1 chinatown boys. the wah ching ranked but the chinatown boys claimed.

they shot 1 of the WC and 1 CTB but stray bullet hit a chick in the head. the chick died.

You heard about the shit that just happen there? Some guy from raskals just got flatlined a few days ago at the same prison. Cambodian from Orange County from trg doing a life sentence got taken out the other day by his own people! I heard he was a snitch but still that was a bold move from the Asians to do him like that. They got him in the yard 2 on 1, the raskal got stab once on the neck and die moments later. It could be something bigger than him being a snitch but all I know right now is that he's a snitch from TR but the beef could have been something bigger.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 14th, 2015, 4:12 pm

no didn't here about it.

if true had to be he a snitch or drug debt.

surprising how many asian "RIDERS" get rolled up or roll it up because of drug debts.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 14th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Forty wrote:no didn't here about it.

surprising how many asian "RIDERS" get rolled up or roll it up because of drug debts.
That's what I'm saying. It has to be drug debt and there has to be a lot of pressure on the Asians from the other race for them to pull something like that. I've seen other Asians getting dp for doing something wrong but never seen it taken that far inside the prison system. Usually a good beating and tell him to roll it up but for them to take out one of their own is kinda unheard of.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 14th, 2015, 4:26 pm

WS_Originals wrote:

That's what I'm saying. It has to be drug debt and there has to be a lot of pressure on the Asians from the other race for them to pull something like that. I've seen other Asians getting dp for doing something wrong but never seen it taken that far inside the prison system. Usually a good beating and tell him to roll it up but for them to take out one of their own is kinda unheard of.
true.

usually the asians pay off the debt and beat down that's it.

i'm leaning to snitching. maybe he snitched on someone who had homies on the yard.

usually snitches get beat down but to put metal in him..... someone shot a kite to someone.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 14th, 2015, 4:37 pm

Forty wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

true.

i'm leaning to snitching. maybe he snitched on someone who had homies on the yard.

usually snitches get beat down but to put metal in him..... someone shot a kite to someone.
The thing is, he's been in that prison for a few years already. That's why even if he was a snitch why did it take them this long to do something about it and why take it that far. I think he either snitch on another race while in there or probably owes a shit load on debt. Asians don't usually dp their own like that. They probably got pressure by the other race to do something about it or the whole car gets dealt with.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 14th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Forty wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

true.

Even if he snitch on someone that has people In there it sill doesn't make sense. Internal beef within the Asians don't escalate this far. They usually would just force the guy to roll it up.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 14th, 2015, 4:51 pm

we'll have to see who catches a case for it.

then we can make a case.

you're right. politics, drug debt, internal beef usually just a roll up.

my guess (JUST WILD GUESS) he snitched on someone, that fool had homies on the yard.

but would the rep approve it? did they do it w/o car approval?

maybe they had paperwork on him.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 14th, 2015, 5:37 pm

Forty wrote:we'll have to see who catches a case for it.

then we can make a case.

my guess (JUST WILD GUESS) he snitched on someone, that fool had homies on the yard.

Asians is not even that deep for them to start doing shit on their own. If something is about to go down, trust me their gonna talk it over 3-4 times to make sure it's really going down lol. I still think it has to do with a different race putting the pressure on the Asians to handle it. I'll know for sure later when I talk to one of the homie.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 14th, 2015, 6:12 pm

WS_Originals wrote:

then we can make a case.

Asians is not even that deep for them to start doing shit on their own. If something is about to go down, trust me their gonna talk it over 3-4 times to make sure it's really going down lol. I still think it has to do with a different race putting the pressure on the Asians to handle it. I'll know for sure later when I talk to one of the homie.
LOL oh man "THE TALK ABOUT IT 3-4 TIMES TO MAKE SURE"

even in county in 2600 it was like that. THE OLD FARTS will talk and talk and talk..... LOL

yeah post it if you hear anything. i wanna know what went down.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 14th, 2015, 7:01 pm

Forty wrote:
WS_Originals wrote:

then we can make a case.

LOL oh man "THE TALK ABOUT IT 3-4 TIMES TO MAKE SURE"

even in county in 2600 it was like that. THE OLD FARTS will talk and talk and talk..... LOL

yeah post it if you hear anything. i wanna know what went down.
You were right, they got paperwork on him. The homie said it was done in house no forcing or pressure by the other race.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 14th, 2015, 10:09 pm

I just read about that in the paper.The victim was in for smoking some mexican.He took a knife to the neck and died 2 hrs later of cardiac arrest.I wonder who the suspects were? That be funny if it was one of the mercados

wolfpack
underboss
Affiliation: #MAGA

Unread post by wolfpack » September 14th, 2015, 10:31 pm

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/4 ... mate-Death

http://www.ivpressonline.com/quicknews/ ... cc4b7.html

Because the issues are primarily legal, a detailed recitation of the facts is unnecessary. Suffice it to say that one evening Thuy and Moun, both admitted members of the criminal street gang Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG), and four other members of TRG, including Anacleto Lee Mendoza, encountered several members of the Caddy Lost Boys (CLB) gang at a billiards hall. Months earlier CLB members had attacked a TRG member at the hall.

Later, as the CLB members were leaving, TRG members also left, with Thuy and Moun in one car and Mendoza in another. As Thuy left he told Mendoza to call him when the CLB car departed. When Mendoza did so, Thuy said, All right. Okay. I am on him. Mendoza testified he heard Moun excitedly say, Hey, keep up on them, keep up on them. Thats them, thats them. Keep up on them, watch them, watch them. Shortly after the CLB car left, Thuy fired multiple shots at it, killing the driver and wounding a passenger.

A gang expert testified that when three members of a gang are in a car pursuing rival gang members for the purpose of retaliation, all of them are expected to back up the others in committing the crime. Each has a role, including a driver and a shooter; the third person, in addition to backing up the driver and the shooter, is the eyes and ears of the gang.

http://www.fearnotlaw.com/wsnkb/article ... 15070.html

:tiphat: :tiphat:

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 12:54 am

shaixboy712 wrote:I just read about that in the paper.The victim was in for smoking some mexican.He took a knife to the neck and died 2 hrs later of cardiac arrest.I wonder who the suspects were? That be funny if it was one of the mercados
i googled the fool after WS Orig told me. He was in for att murder on cadillac boyz or some shiet.

calipatria is pierre mercado. doubt it was him. he not with that life anymore. he's like 40.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 12:57 am

caddy lost boyz? WTF? LOL

pretty sure its Cadillac Boyz.

SoWhat?!!
prospect

Unread post by SoWhat?!! » September 15th, 2015, 1:27 am

Forty wrote:caddy lost boyz? WTF? LOL

Yeah it was Cadillac Boyz who got shot up. A bunch of OC TRG are locked up for different shootings. In recent years as far as Asian gangs in OC it seems like TRG got the most shooters.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 1:37 am

what's up with those family hoods in oc?

nip fam, dragon fam, bui doi fam, etc?

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 8:22 am

shaixboy712 wrote:I just read about that in the paper.The victim was in for smoking some mexican.He took a knife to the neck and died 2 hrs later of cardiac arrest.I wonder who the suspects were? That be funny if it was one of the mercados
It's not the mercado bro, the mercado bro is on C yard. This happen on B yard. I have two homies that's in this prison right now. The one that told me about this is on C yard. I haven't talk to the one on B hard where this happen at. This was done by the same race.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 8:26 am

SoWhat?!! wrote:
Forty wrote:caddy lost boyz? WTF? LOL

Yeah it was Cadillac Boyz who got shot up. A bunch of OC TRG are locked up for different shootings. In recent years as far as Asian gangs in OC it seems like TRG got the most shooters.

Was thinking the same thing. OC trg is still pretty active. Almost all Asian gangs shootings/crimes committed in Oc in recent years is done by trg members.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 8:30 am

Forty wrote:
i googled the fool after WS Orig told me. He was in for att murder on cadillac boyz or some shiet.

calipatria is pierre mercado. doubt it was him. he not with that life anymore. he's like 40.
The link to the trg case doesn't say that he's a rat. I wonder if he snitch In a different situation while he was In there? Or maybe there's more to the case and only half is being published?

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 8:38 am

Forty wrote:

The guy who did the shooting (thuy) is also at calipatria. I guess the Cambodian guy snitch on him even though I didn't see it in the court case.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 10:13 am

if their lifers now they could face the death penalty

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 10:37 am

shaixboy712 wrote:if their lifers now they could face the death penalty
Their not gonna get the death penalty for this. They'll get more time added to their sentence even if their lifers already but their not gonna get the death penalty. Do you know how many fools gets stabbed on the daily in there lol.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 12:17 pm

if their a lifer themselves and they kill on the inside about 70 percent of the time the D.A will seek the death penalty.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 12:18 pm

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 12:23 pm

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/moun ... urder.html

Moun admitted to being a member of the Tiny Rascal Gang when in July 2004, along with other gang members, they encountered a members of a rival gang. Moun and the other members followed their rivals in a vehicle, while another Tiny Rascal member fatally shot the driver of a car.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 1:06 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:if their a lifer themselves and they kill on the inside about 70 percent of the time the D.A will seek the death penalty.
I still don't think their gonna get hit with the death penalty. It wasn't brutal enough. To get to the death penalty you have to butcher and chop someone up in there. They'll probably get another life sentence added onto their original sentence. But the more I read into this the more it's starting to look like this wasn't planned? I mean I'm sure they talked about hurting the guy by beating him but not to the point of killing the guy. Because if you plan on killing someone you'll stab him more than just once. On the report it says the guy got stabbed once only. It seems like a fight that got out of hand.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 1:38 pm

if you try to hurt him you don't go for the neck.Theirs lots of instances where people got the death penalty for a stabbing like this in the pen.It depends if the subjects have a history of violence behind bats or what not.Their on a maxuim security yrd so i figure they probably do.Most of the time when your u get sent to a level 4 after reception u behve yourself u get to be on a level 3 in 2-3 years.Those guys are probably lifers themselves

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 1:55 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:if you try to hurt him you don't go for the neck.Theirs lots of instances where people got the death penalty for a stabbing like this in the pen.It depends if the subjects have a history of violence behind bats or what not.Their on a maxuim security yrd so i figure they probably do.Most of the time when your u get sent to a level 4 after reception u behve yourself u get to be on a level 3 in 2-3 years.Those guys are probably lifers themselves
If I plan on killing someone especially behind bars then I will plan to stab him multiple times because I know I only get one shot at it. This is why I find this fishy. I mean even the cold blooded killers don't just stab someone once. They stab them multiple times if their plan is to kill that person. I don't care how gangster you are, if you plan on killing someone by stabbing him your mind set will never be like I'm just gonna stab him once then he's gonna die lol. No, if your planning on doing something like that the thought of stabbing him 5-6 times have to enter your mind.. This just seems like a fight gone bad. Seems like they jumped him and maybe they was on the losing end so one of them just pulls a shank out and hit the dude once to back him off. I don't know this is all just my opinion. Maybe they really did plan on killing him with just one hit. And about the death penalty part, your not gonna get hit with that for killing a guy with 1 hit to the neck. Like I said it depends on how you did it. How brutal it was.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Karma's a bitch he had it coming.All those low lifes got whats coming to them! Good riddens!!

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 3:17 pm

WS_Originals wrote:
Forty wrote:

The link to the trg case doesn't say that he's a rat. I wonder if he snitch In a different situation while he was In there? Or maybe there's more to the case and only half is being published?
i doubt he snitched on his homie. he would have gotten less than life.

he either snitched on someone else before OR he became a in house snitch inside.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 3:22 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:if you try to hurt him you don't go for the neck.Theirs lots of instances where people got the death penalty for a stabbing like this in the pen.It depends if the subjects have a history of violence behind bats or what not.Their on a maxuim security yrd so i figure they probably do.Most of the time when your u get sent to a level 4 after reception u behve yourself u get to be on a level 3 in 2-3 years.Those guys are probably lifers themselves
you have to go for the neck bro.

most shanks are weak. not like real knives.

ppl make it out of coffee cans, tree branches, toothbrushes, etc.

mine was an ice pick made out of chain link, straightened and sharpened.

worthless for a lot of the body. but neck is soft area.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 3:26 pm

in california to get death penalty has to be extreme cases.

the victim has to be a kid or cop or prison guard or something.

you don't get DP for stabbing an inmate. maybe a guard yeah.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 3:33 pm

i think it was planned hit.

papers said fight but it probably wasn't.

i think 1 guy talk/distracted him and 2nd guy got him in the neck.

WSOrig is right most murders are MULTIPLE stabbings. takes a lot to kill a guy. especially when theyre fighting back.

1 hit to the neck tells me they got him unprepared with his guard down.

i don't think it was a fight. 1 guy got his attention, 2nd guy stuck him from behind.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 3:44 pm

http://articles.ivpressonline.com/2004- ... e_24187733 this murder also happened in the same prison, end result death penalty

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 3:50 pm

http://www.cncpunishment.com/forums/sho ... -Death-Row .

maybe the asian guys have killed multiple people before who knows? more reason to seek death

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 4:01 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:http://articles.ivpressonline.com/2004- ... e_24187733 this murder also happened in the same prison, end result death penalty
aryan brotherhood, bro.

they hit you harder if you're in a prison gang plus conspiracy and case for premeditation.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 4:11 pm

hey forty u know rascal from VN ABZ? Use to live in Ohio?

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 4:20 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:hey forty u know rascal from VN ABZ? Use to live in Ohio?
Razkal with a Z.

he's locked up for the Blythe Street murder late 2000's.

Rascal with an S was older and Thai. he fled to thailand mid 90's for a couple Langdon Street murders.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 4:33 pm

Forty wrote:
shaixboy712 wrote:hey forty u know rascal from VN ABZ? Use to live in Ohio?
Razkal with a Z.

he's locked up for the Blythe Street murder late 2000's.

Rascal with an S was older and Thai. he fled to thailand mid 90's for a couple Langdon Street murders.
It seems like van nuys abz had more shooters than long beach? Almost all the case you read on Van nuys abz, there in for murder or attempted murder lol. Long beach abz just got the fame from the Mexicans vs Asians war in the earlier years. Plus Van nuys abz has a grip of viet from their set.

WizardStOrigL
associate

Unread post by WizardStOrigL » September 15th, 2015, 4:42 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:http://articles.ivpressonline.com/2004- ... e_24187733 this murder also happened in the same prison, end result death penalty
That guy was from a prison gang and look at how many time he stabbed the other guy. To get the death penalty a lot has to do with how severe the case is.

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 4:47 pm

what langdon street murders? was he from N Hollywood?I rememeber this guy was on the most wanted show.he smoke some guy in LA and took off to nashville and smoked them there

shaixboy712
soldier

Unread post by shaixboy712 » September 15th, 2015, 4:53 pm

I bet you if the stabbers got prior multiple murder convictions they gonna seek death i kid you not

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 5:05 pm

VN ABZ got more shooters than LB ABZ. even though LB has always been deeper.

i grew up in the valley. i talk a lot about ABZ so ppl think i'm on their nuts. but thing is i knew guys from RPB, STS, J13, TGP, etc. they don't got the stories AB had.

even TGP or J13 or RPB or STS stories i know involved AB.

i use to date an RPC (RPB chicka) she hated AB. talked crap about AB 'cause i knew the. AB shot up 2 of her homegirls, GIRLS. 1 was pregnant and her and her man got ambushed in front of her house. her other gf got killed by AB on the freeway. her and her man got a flat tire. they were on the side putting on the spare. AB sees them, exits, gets back on the freeway and lights em up. killed the chick.

Van Nuys AB is just like any other hood. got busters, rankers. get beat up. lose fights.

but when it comes to gunplay they were another level. i never seen no hood drop so many bodies in so many places from different hoods. most hoods just put in work in their area.

Forty
underboss

Unread post by Forty » September 15th, 2015, 5:18 pm

shaixboy712 wrote:what langdon street murders? was he from N Hollywood?I rememeber this guy was on the most wanted show.he smoke some guy in LA and took off to nashville and smoked them there
not sure. didn't know him. just heard stories. it happened in sepulveda. story was it was LST but it could have just been eses or taggers around LST hood.

story was it wasn't gang beef. it was one of those ese clowning/punking an asian, asian pulls out a strap type thing.