looking for hucklebuck

kemistry
fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

looking for hucklebuck

Unread post by kemistry » August 26th, 2014, 9:13 am

This is going out to jacktheripper I use to live in the Hyde park area about 20 years ago I live in the bay area now I'm from Oakland you seem to know a lot about the sixties maybe you can help me I'm looking for huc my name is Kimberly I use to live with him at the crenshaw motel and loved him very much if anyone knows him please tell him I'm trying to find him4155739851 I'm talking about the original hucklebuck not any of these youngsters he'd be at least 50 by now and has very unique 6 0 tattoos on each arm his numbers have Indian faces in it an his bros name tatted on his neck lunatic please somebody help me in the name of love

DOPE1R
sergeant
Region: West

Unread post by DOPE1R » August 26th, 2014, 9:08 pm

kemistry wrote:This is going out to jacktheripper I use to live in the Hyde park area about 20 years ago I live in the bay area now I'm from Oakland you seem to know a lot about the sixties maybe you can help me I'm looking for huc my name is Kimberly I use to live with him at the crenshaw motel and loved him very much if anyone knows him please tell him I'm trying to find him4155739851 I'm talking about the original hucklebuck not any of these youngsters he'd be at least 50 by now and has very unique 6 0 tattoos on each arm his numbers have Indian faces in it an his bros name tatted on his neck lunatic please somebody help me in the name of love
"Huckle" buck? :facepalm:

jayxsavage
superior

Unread post by jayxsavage » August 26th, 2014, 9:55 pm

Lmao Naw bruh, he ment Huckleberry Fin from Fronthood

DOPE1R
sergeant

Unread post by DOPE1R » August 26th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Ahhh shit how stupid of me I should've know it was ol huck fin Duece from the fronts

jacktheripper
soldier

Unread post by jacktheripper » August 27th, 2014, 11:04 am

kemistry wrote:This is going out to jacktheripper I use to live in the Hyde park area about 20 years ago I live in the bay area now I'm from Oakland you seem to know a lot about the sixties maybe you can help me I'm looking for huc my name is Kimberly I use to live with him at the crenshaw motel and loved him very much if anyone knows him please tell him I'm trying to find him4155739851 I'm talking about the original hucklebuck not any of these youngsters he'd be at least 50 by now and has very unique 6 0 tattoos on each arm his numbers have Indian faces in it an his bros name tatted on his neck lunatic please somebody help me in the name of love
I know exactly who you are. You that Samoan, mix looking chick used to live in the Back of the 63rd & Crenshaw Motel in the Corner with Huccabuck.

Huccabuck is still around. He's floating around in the same area.

TheSpade
superior
Affiliation: Inglewood Chain Gang

Unread post by TheSpade » August 27th, 2014, 11:53 am

jacktheripper wrote:
I know exactly who you are. You that Samoan, mix looking chick used to live in the Back of the 63rd & Crenshaw Motel in the Corner with Huccabuck.

Huccabuck is still around. He's floating around in the same area.
Fake accounts.

Oh and yeah that chins girl who, stayed on 6th and 8th she was a flip? (Just made her up)

kemistry
fresh meat

Unread post by kemistry » August 27th, 2014, 3:05 pm

Omg jacktheripper I wish I could see who you are you just made me so happy to know he's OK and yes it was the last room in the back now how do I find him could you please give me a call 4155739851 I don't normally answer my phone but I promises I'll answer any LA calls please please please

TheSpade
superior

Unread post by TheSpade » August 27th, 2014, 3:06 pm

No doubt that's him talking to himself.

Same traits, no body in they right mind will post they number

kemistry
fresh meat

Unread post by kemistry » August 27th, 2014, 3:15 pm

This is to thespade I don't quite understand your post I don't know who chin is but before I lived with Huck I use to live on 7th ave 54th and 7th ave I stayed at Connie's house but I'm Mexican could you please explain your post I'm real curious thanks sweetie

TheSpade
superior

Unread post by TheSpade » August 27th, 2014, 3:17 pm

I made the Chinese girl up. So yu been here since 2013 and yu just no asking this? Also yu being here this long yu don't realize that posting any REAL I FOR ATI ON here will get misussed. So wit that being said nobody believes yu yall need more people.

TheSpade
superior

Unread post by TheSpade » August 27th, 2014, 3:19 pm

TheSpade wrote:I made the Chinese girl up. So yu been here since 2013 and yu just now asking this? Also yu being here this long yu don't realize that posting any REAl Information here will get misussed. So wit that being said nobody believes yu yall need more people.

kemistry
fresh meat

Unread post by kemistry » August 27th, 2014, 3:30 pm

Once again I don't understand your comments who talking to themselves I'm very real maybe a lil crazy yeah for posting my num but what choice do I have I'll do almost anything to get in contact with him I've Been looking for like 20 years if you so sure this is a bullshit post your welcome to call the number yourself my name is kimberly

kemistry
fresh meat

Unread post by kemistry » August 27th, 2014, 3:51 pm

you don't know what you talking about Jack the Ripper sure did remember me I never told him what room we were in and he got that right and if you check my pass post this isn't the first time I'm asking about huc

Johnone1
boss

Unread post by Johnone1 » August 27th, 2014, 4:35 pm

You'll have to forgive spade.hes a inglewood fam or at least knows and associates with them.( and you know how them niggas is) anyway,I feel your pain Kim,your longing,your lonely nights,etc.ive been there too once when they stole my pitbull ..his names was buck; not unlike huccabucc.he was my best friend and companion,.though we never fucked like im sure you and your long lost love did i loved him.i still think about him to this day; is he dead,who his new owners are,does he have new owners eetc ,is the bitches treating him right etc,etc,so i too,have been where you are.keep your head up.and if you ever,ever,ever need to talk then don't call spade.ill keep positive thought for you girl.hopefully you've graduated to a house instead of motels and what not? Anyway,good journey lil mama.

jacktheripper
soldier

Unread post by jacktheripper » August 28th, 2014, 12:44 am

Hucks a floater/loner, he does it solo....if I come across him or someone in his circle ill pass your number......

kemistry
fresh meat

Unread post by kemistry » May 31st, 2015, 5:48 am

This is for jack the ripper im still looking for huck any word on him.do have any suggestions on how i could get in contact with him short of driving from oakland back to the neighborhood going door to door which it looks like maybe im going to have to go out there get. A room and put up signs everywhere saying i am looking for you lol

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » May 31st, 2015, 7:28 am

I know hucklebuck whoz asking

outlawdiamondz
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Unread post by outlawdiamondz » May 31st, 2015, 9:57 am

kemistry wrote:This is for jack the ripper im still looking for huck any word on him.do have any suggestions on how i could get in contact with him short of driving from oakland back to the neighborhood going door to door which it looks like maybe im going to have to go out there get. A room and put up signs everywhere saying i am looking for you lol
I'm out here on LA Brea right now with hucc, he says you owe him a BJ for those two lids

outlawdiamondz
superior

Unread post by outlawdiamondz » May 31st, 2015, 8:13 pm

Hucklebuck said your hygiene better have changed too, he said don't be thinking you gone be laying up in his crib without taking showers that's why y'all fell out the last time. And the blowjob for those lids, he says don't forget that

FleeLoc
underboss
Affiliation: $$$$$

Unread post by FleeLoc » May 31st, 2015, 8:33 pm

outlawdiamondz wrote:Hucklebuck said your hygiene better have changed too, he said don't be thinking you gone be laying up in his crib without taking showers that's why y'all fell out the last time. And the blowjob for those lids, he says don't forget that
Lmaooo u wild

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Unread post by CryBabyAssNigga » June 1st, 2015, 12:17 am

Lil One1 wrote:I know hucklebuck whoz asking
how you gonna have a black dude as an avi and act like a nigga but you a Mexican who hates on black people.

outlawdiamondz
superior

Unread post by outlawdiamondz » June 1st, 2015, 7:24 am

@Kemistry

It's me Hucklebuck, hit me up on Skype
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-06-01-07-24-15~2.jpg
Screenshot_2015-06-01-07-24-15~2.jpg (51.53 KiB) Viewed 2446 times

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » June 1st, 2015, 8:26 am

Is this u kimberly

OOG
captain

Unread post by OOG » June 1st, 2015, 11:38 am

@Outlaw IM B-T-F-U!! LOL U know that ain't right!(PunVoice) leave that woman alone B!
@Kimberly If you was lookin 4 ME like that I'd have 2 fuck u like I hate u matter fakt I'm finna kall you RIGHT now! U don't need that nigga Huck he Kant beat it up like me baby I'm tryna see what that Bay area choecha hittin 4 look 4 a Jersey number that's me my name Hakeem but u kan kall me OOG or Daddy!

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Unread post by CryBabyAssNigga » June 1st, 2015, 6:25 pm

Lil One1 wrote:Image
Is this u kimberly
I don't listen too broke niggas ru

outlawdiamondz
superior

Unread post by outlawdiamondz » June 3rd, 2015, 7:59 am

Hucklebuck said you got to wash yo feet before you come through

kemistry
fresh meat

Unread post by kemistry » June 17th, 2015, 9:15 pm

[A girl who use to live with him 20 years ago at the crenshaw motel you are talking bout the of hucc right he would be about 53 right now please get back to me asap

FRAUD
lieutenant
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ANYTHING THAT = FAKE

Unread post by FRAUD » June 17th, 2015, 9:40 pm

kemistry wrote:[A girl who use to live with him 20 years ago at the crenshaw motel you are talking bout the of hucc right he would be about 53 right now please get back to me asap
:comeon:

Slide
prince
Region: South

Unread post by Slide » June 17th, 2015, 10:59 pm

Only on the hoodup... :foh:

kemistry
fresh meat

Unread post by kemistry » August 3rd, 2015, 11:49 pm

Are you still out there.have you heard anything about hucklebuck. I know I'm being a pest but I don't have many options on getting in touch with him .do you have any suggestions.if anyone else out there from the Hyde park area know hucklebuck from 60 an old friend from out of town has been trying to find him for about 20 years or maybe some who use to live in that area back in the 90 s when I lived there maybe could assist me please get at me my name is Kimberly Im from the bay area

Bully
boss
Affiliation: Pacoima

Unread post by Bully » August 4th, 2015, 12:09 am

kemistry wrote:Are you still out there.have you heard anything about hucklebuck. I know I'm being a pest but I don't have many options on getting in touch with him .do you have any suggestions.if anyone else out there from the Hyde park area know hucklebuck from 60 an old friend from out of town has been trying to find him for about 20 years or maybe some who use to live in that area back in the 90 s when I lived there maybe could assist me please get at me my name is Kimberly Im from the bay area
.......damn you been looking for that motherfucker for yrs now...gtfoh with that shit already. If I had some dumb bitch putting me on blast like you do huccabuck I'd find you first and beat the fuck outta you..it's pretty obvious he ain't trying to get found by your weird ass...smh :killself:

kemistry
fresh meat

Unread post by kemistry » August 4th, 2015, 1:12 am

mexican1 wrote:
kemistry wrote:Are you still out there.have you heard anything about hucklebuck. I know I'm being a pest but I don't have many options on getting in touch with him .do you have any suggestions.if anyone else out there from the Hyde park area know hucklebuck from 60 an old friend from out of town has been trying to find him for about 20 years or maybe some who use to live in that area back in the 90 s when I lived there maybe could assist me please get at me my name is Kimberly Im from the bay area
.......damn you been looking for that motherfucker for yrs now...gtfoh with that shit already. If I had some dumb bitch putting me on blast like you do huccabuck I'd find you first and beat the fuck outta you..it's pretty obvious he ain't trying to get found by your weird ass...smh :killself:
mexican1 wrote:
Weird maybe a lil but if you was from the neighborhood you'd know I lived with him for a couple years it wasnt no secret and if you knew him I doubt you be speaking on what he ain't trying to do why don't you just stick to what you would do .anyhow I appreciate your input you have a nice evening sweety

Bully
boss
Affiliation: Pacoima

Unread post by Bully » August 4th, 2015, 1:50 am

:ohhh:

MAYUGASTINKBISH
underboss

Unread post by MAYUGASTINKBISH » August 5th, 2015, 1:19 am

Lol!!!!

Bump this

Puzzlegirl
fresh meat

Unread post by Puzzlegirl » April 3rd, 2018, 12:18 pm

Is. "The Spade" still on this forum

Puzzlegirl
fresh meat

Unread post by Puzzlegirl » April 19th, 2018, 11:07 pm

TheSpade wrote:
August 27th, 2014, 3:17 pm
I made the Chinese girl up. So yu been here since 2013 and yu just no asking this? Also yu being here this long yu don't realize that posting any REAL I FOR ATI ON here will get misussed. So wit that being said nobody believes yu yall need more people.
Is spade still on this forum