CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 11:17 am

2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
2wo-g wrote:You comparing a whole state vs a single city with deepset gangbanging politics. There are already gangs from LA in Illinois and outside the city in Chicago metro
Also King Lord you acting corny as a MFer when it comes to this "THE GREAT CHI! THE ALMIGHTY RIGHTEOUS VICE LORDS WHO KILL EACH OTHER FOR A FEW DOLLARS" sh*t
you gotta be out here to understand it :smh: :facepalm:
It doesnt seem like theres much to understand. Yea yea I know yall got some deep gangbanging history and yall treat it as some religion sh*t with ya lits and bibles but I also know not all yall are this deluded to be talmbout "EVERY PERSON ON THIS PLANET RECOGNIZES VICE LORDS AS THE MOST VICIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS ORGANIZATION ON THIS PLANET" sh*t. On the fin :lol:
your halfway ther and he was just putting his twist to it thats our culture u from texas only steers and n*ggas that gangrape 11 year olds from up there wich one are u :whaat: :lmao:
I wasnt dissing Chicago but you got no place to be talking about what places be doing what to kids considering you come from the innocent 5yr old girl shooting capital of the US
im not dissing i find it funny you let twenty blaclks get away with gangraping a 11 year old latina enlighten me 2G btw i didnt even know u were hispanic when i posted that :tiphat:
Its a damn shame but I remember a few stories of righteous chiraq gangbangers breaking into homes and raping girls 4-10yrs old. Add that to the fact that yall be using innocent lil black&brown children as target practice & its hard to criticize TX for a rape :shrug:

That being said terrible sh*t happens to kids wherever you at no exceptions and its deplorable anywhere but be sure yall aint banging on lil 5yr old Gabrielle or Tatyana before throwing the 1st stone
those are probbably some bricks or hypes doing that sh*t and kids getting caught in the cross happens everywhere blame the parents for letting them out :facepalm: :smh:

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 11:18 am

respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why n*ggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry a$$ CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!
aint no surenos in illinois ive met real ones that moved out here and they dont honor these paisa a$$ n*ggas claiming that sh*t look it up in the news all these wannabes stay getting dropped by left n right siders they in the weakest sububs only once they hit county they flipping or pcing up :whaat: eme dont hold weight out here and dont bring up that cartel sh*t like you always do because they could give a f*ck about some old a$$ bangers in jail the chi got its people on that i see it the other way around the GO's mobs coming to cali soon :tiphat:
That's why i said federal prison you dummy! If CHIRAQ gangs is moving weight like you claim then they will fit the federal pen one day and when that day comes then they will have to answer to the Eme :tiphat:

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 11:24 am

Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why n*ggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry a$$ CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!
aint no surenos in illinois ive met real ones that moved out here and they dont honor these paisa a$$ n*ggas claiming that sh*t look it up in the news all these wannabes stay getting dropped by left n right siders they in the weakest sububs only once they hit county they flipping or pcing up :whaat: eme dont hold weight out here and dont bring up that cartel sh*t like you always do because they could give a f*ck about some old a$$ bangers in jail the chi got its people on that i see it the other way around the GO's mobs coming to cali soon :tiphat:
That's why i said federal prison you dummy! If CHIRAQ gangs is moving weight like you claim then they will fit the federal pen one day and when that day comes then they will have to answer to the Eme :tiphat:
they been in the federal pen all the chicago leaders are in ADR in colorado thats how far there reach went only mobsters and terorists up there not some lame a$$ gangbangers from cali most people hit the feds on rico and drug cases :whaat: you a phony pope stop it :killself:

View Side Murda
boss
Posts: 2591
Joined: August 10th, 2011, 11:43 am

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by View Side Murda » August 19th, 2014, 11:29 am

n*gga, pistol pete up in ADX too.

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 11:33 am

respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why n*ggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry a$$ CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!
aint no surenos in illinois ive met real ones that moved out here and they dont honor these paisa a$$ n*ggas claiming that sh*t look it up in the news all these wannabes stay getting dropped by left n right siders they in the weakest sububs only once they hit county they flipping or pcing up :whaat: eme dont hold weight out here and dont bring up that cartel sh*t like you always do because they could give a f*ck about some old a$$ bangers in jail the chi got its people on that i see it the other way around the GO's mobs coming to cali soon :tiphat:
That's why i said federal prison you dummy! If CHIRAQ gangs is moving weight like you claim then they will fit the federal pen one day and when that day comes then they will have to answer to the Eme :tiphat:
they been in the federal pen all the chicago leaders are in ADR in colorado thats how far there reach went only mobsters and terorists up there not some lame a$$ gangbangers from cali most people hit the feds on rico and drug cases :whaat: you a phony pope stop it :killself:
You understand some leaders of the Eme is Also there too right? Lmao ! You understand the Eme have an agreement with the AB right? If eme can't get to the CHIRAQ goons the whites in the pen will. And whites in there hates blacks just as much as the Eme. Face it CHIRAQ gangs holds no weight outside of their block lmao! Implement the 3 strikes law and gang injunction and CHIRAQ would be nothing. Yall eastcoast Midwest have it easy on yall. I bet CHIRAQ goons don't even know what a ghetto bird is yall probably think ghetto bird is a bird that lives in the hood lmao !

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 11:34 am

respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why n*ggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry a$$ CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!
aint no surenos in illinois ive met real ones that moved out here and they dont honor these paisa a$$ n*ggas claiming that sh*t look it up in the news all these wannabes stay getting dropped by left n right siders they in the weakest sububs only once they hit county they flipping or pcing up :whaat: eme dont hold weight out here and dont bring up that cartel sh*t like you always do because they could give a f*ck about some old a$$ bangers in jail the chi got its people on that i see it the other way around the GO's mobs coming to cali soon :tiphat:
That's why i said federal prison you dummy! If CHIRAQ gangs is moving weight like you claim then they will fit the federal pen one day and when that day comes then they will have to answer to the Eme :tiphat:
they been in the federal pen all the chicago leaders are in ADR in colorado thats how far there reach went only mobsters and terorists up there not some lame a$$ gangbangers from cali most people hit the feds on rico and drug cases :whaat: you a phony pope stop it :killself:
Are you retarded? So the surenos and Eme don't move any drugs? Lmao!

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 11:43 am

Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why n*ggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry a$$ CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!
aint no surenos in illinois ive met real ones that moved out here and they dont honor these paisa a$$ n*ggas claiming that sh*t look it up in the news all these wannabes stay getting dropped by left n right siders they in the weakest sububs only once they hit county they flipping or pcing up :whaat: eme dont hold weight out here and dont bring up that cartel sh*t like you always do because they could give a f*ck about some old a$$ bangers in jail the chi got its people on that i see it the other way around the GO's mobs coming to cali soon :tiphat:
That's why i said federal prison you dummy! If CHIRAQ gangs is moving weight like you claim then they will fit the federal pen one day and when that day comes then they will have to answer to the Eme :tiphat:
they been in the federal pen all the chicago leaders are in ADR in colorado thats how far there reach went only mobsters and terorists up there not some lame a$$ gangbangers from cali most people hit the feds on rico and drug cases :whaat: you a phony pope stop it :killself:
You understand some leaders of the Eme is Also there too right? Lmao ! You understand the Eme have an agreement with the AB right? If eme can't get to the CHIRAQ goons the whites in the pen will. And whites in there hates blacks just as much as the Eme. Face it CHIRAQ gangs holds no weight outside of their block lmao! Implement the 3 strikes law and gang injunction and CHIRAQ would be nothing. Yall eastcoast Midwest have it easy on yall. I bet CHIRAQ goons don't even know what a ghetto bird is yall probably think ghetto bird is a bird that lives in the hood lmao !
first off it says u in the midwest why u vice gripping the west coasts d*ck so hard second of all u a dog muncher the eme or the sur would stay yard stick far and knock u the f*ck out with it if u got to close 3rd dont u got some deliveries to make on ur go-kart fong :whaat: the 2 collectives out here are multi racial so we dont need to hold on to some nazi f*ck nuts like u and i never said you lames dont sell work :cmon: gang injunctions 3 strikes we have that sh*t 2 u watch the news the fbi dea all over here right now and ppl were dropping like any other week and ya we know what ghetto birds they airlift you surenos up to intensive care out here :tiphat: :lmao: :shoot:

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4620
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by PmoneY » August 19th, 2014, 12:06 pm

This Cali vs Chi shyt gotta stop homie :facepalm:

Real recognize real no matter where a n*gga from, We out here in Cali getting to tha money bro, extorting these celebs and fake rappers,fucking bad azz tropical bytchez/No place in tha world like Cali to be honest but everyone has an opinion :2cents:

Far as streetz go, Chi is not gang banging, they're mobs/nations or organized crime culture/California is gang land for a reason/you can't compare an apple to an orange/Cali is damn near 40 million plus people & every city is ran by a gang :2cents:

Sheriff's run certain cities in Cali now, gang injunctions & cease fires are in effect, no hanging on tha corner 10/20 deep like in other states, this sh*t is really gang controlled, fbi and national guard been here in tha 90z, Cali is all tha way in the future already, it's tha most advanced state in america, but like I said it ain't where you from it's where you at and what direction you headed in :2cents:

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 12:09 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why n*ggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry a$$ CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!
aint no surenos in illinois ive met real ones that moved out here and they dont honor these paisa a$$ n*ggas claiming that sh*t look it up in the news all these wannabes stay getting dropped by left n right siders they in the weakest sububs only once they hit county they flipping or pcing up :whaat: eme dont hold weight out here and dont bring up that cartel sh*t like you always do because they could give a f*ck about some old a$$ bangers in jail the chi got its people on that i see it the other way around the GO's mobs coming to cali soon :tiphat:
That's why i said federal prison you dummy! If CHIRAQ gangs is moving weight like you claim then they will fit the federal pen one day and when that day comes then they will have to answer to the Eme :tiphat:
they been in the federal pen all the chicago leaders are in ADR in colorado thats how far there reach went only mobsters and terorists up there not some lame a$$ gangbangers from cali most people hit the feds on rico and drug cases :whaat: you a phony pope stop it :killself:
You understand some leaders of the Eme is Also there too right? Lmao ! You understand the Eme have an agreement with the AB right? If eme can't get to the CHIRAQ goons the whites in the pen will. And whites in there hates blacks just as much as the Eme. Face it CHIRAQ gangs holds no weight outside of their block lmao! Implement the 3 strikes law and gang injunction and CHIRAQ would be nothing. Yall eastcoast Midwest have it easy on yall. I bet CHIRAQ goons don't even know what a ghetto bird is yall probably think ghetto bird is a bird that lives in the hood lmao !
first off it says u in the midwest why u vice gripping the west coasts d*ck so hard second of all u a dog muncher the eme or the sur would stay yard stick far and knock u the f*ck out with it if u got to close 3rd dont u got some deliveries to make on ur go-kart fong :whaat: the 2 collectives out here are multi racial so we dont need to hold on to some nazi f*ck nuts like u and i never said you lames dont sell work :cmon: gang injunctions 3 strikes we have that sh*t 2 u watch the news the fbi dea all over here right now and ppl were dropping like any other week and ya we know what ghetto birds they airlift you surenos up to intensive care out here :tiphat: :lmao: :shoot:
Yes I'm from the Midwest but that doesn't mean I have to ride yall dicks. I'm paying respect to the real G's. Cali is the gang banging capital!! All out of towner take notes from cali banging. I know it's hard for u to admit this but it's ok buddy. Since when do u ever see a movie based on CHIRAQ gang culture? Hahahahahahahahha!!!

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 12:15 pm

PmoneY wrote:This Cali vs Chi shyt gotta stop homie :facepalm:

Real recognize real no matter where a n*gga from, We out here in Cali getting to tha money bro, extorting these celebs and fake rappers,fucking bad azz tropical bytchez/No place in tha world like Cali to be honest but everyone has an opinion :2cents:

Far as streetz go, Chi is not gang banging, they're mobs/nations or organized crime culture/California is gang land for a reason/you can't compare an apple to an orange/Cali is damn near 40 million plus people & every city is ran by a gang :2cents:

Sheriff's run certain cities in Cali now, gang injunctions & cease fires are in effect, no hanging on tha corner 10/20 deep like in other states, this sh*t is really gang controlled, fbi and national guard been here in tha 90z, Cali is all tha way in the future already, it's tha most advanced state in america, but like I said it ain't where you from it's where you at and what direction you headed in :2cents:
Preach!!! This is what out of towner don't understand. Cali have the 3 strike laws and gang injunction. U f*cked up enough and u ain't coming home!! n*ggas from CHIRAQ or other states won't understand this since they don't live it! I mean u have louisanana boys talking about the 60 days rule and sh*t get locked up for a murder and in 60 days u get out buahahah!!! Anyone would be turnt up if they getting treated like that with that 60 day rule lmfao!

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 12:18 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:Give it another 10 more years topped and the surenos will be all over CHIRAQ. The reason why n*ggas from cali won't be successful in doing so is because they have no main leaders/connections. When the sur invade sorry a$$ CHIRAQ the Eme will shoot out the words. Anyone who funk with the sur in CHIRAQ will have to answer to the Eme once they hit the joint, and if u a real one then u will most likely hit the pen at one point in your life. There's Eme thruout federal prison and if any local CHIRAQ gang is giving the sur any problem them or their homies in the Feds will pay the price. After a few sticking in the joint lets see how turnt up local CHIRAQ gangs are lmao!
aint no surenos in illinois ive met real ones that moved out here and they dont honor these paisa a$$ n*ggas claiming that sh*t look it up in the news all these wannabes stay getting dropped by left n right siders they in the weakest sububs only once they hit county they flipping or pcing up :whaat: eme dont hold weight out here and dont bring up that cartel sh*t like you always do because they could give a f*ck about some old a$$ bangers in jail the chi got its people on that i see it the other way around the GO's mobs coming to cali soon :tiphat:
That's why i said federal prison you dummy! If CHIRAQ gangs is moving weight like you claim then they will fit the federal pen one day and when that day comes then they will have to answer to the Eme :tiphat:
they been in the federal pen all the chicago leaders are in ADR in colorado thats how far there reach went only mobsters and terorists up there not some lame a$$ gangbangers from cali most people hit the feds on rico and drug cases :whaat: you a phony pope stop it :killself:
You understand some leaders of the Eme is Also there too right? Lmao ! You understand the Eme have an agreement with the AB right? If eme can't get to the CHIRAQ goons the whites in the pen will. And whites in there hates blacks just as much as the Eme. Face it CHIRAQ gangs holds no weight outside of their block lmao! Implement the 3 strikes law and gang injunction and CHIRAQ would be nothing. Yall eastcoast Midwest have it easy on yall. I bet CHIRAQ goons don't even know what a ghetto bird is yall probably think ghetto bird is a bird that lives in the hood lmao !
first off it says u in the midwest why u vice gripping the west coasts d*ck so hard second of all u a dog muncher the eme or the sur would stay yard stick far and knock u the f*ck out with it if u got to close 3rd dont u got some deliveries to make on ur go-kart fong :whaat: the 2 collectives out here are multi racial so we dont need to hold on to some nazi f*ck nuts like u and i never said you lames dont sell work :cmon: gang injunctions 3 strikes we have that sh*t 2 u watch the news the fbi dea all over here right now and ppl were dropping like any other week and ya we know what ghetto birds they airlift you surenos up to intensive care out here :tiphat: :lmao: :shoot:
U touch u buy!! I guess all that Ching Chang Chong is meant for an insult? I guess it would mean something if I actually understood it lmfao! So Ching Chang Chong back to u ! Lmfao!

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 12:21 pm

PmoneY wrote:This Cali vs Chi shyt gotta stop homie :facepalm:

Real recognize real no matter where a n*gga from, We out here in Cali getting to tha money bro, extorting these celebs and fake rappers,fucking bad azz tropical bytchez/No place in tha world like Cali to be honest but everyone has an opinion :2cents:

Far as streetz go, Chi is not gang banging, they're mobs/nations or organized crime culture/California is gang land for a reason/you can't compare an apple to an orange/Cali is damn near 40 million plus people & every city is ran by a gang :2cents:

Sheriff's run certain cities in Cali now, gang injunctions & cease fires are in effect, no hanging on tha corner 10/20 deep like in other states, this sh*t is really gang controlled, fbi and national guard been here in tha 90z, Cali is all tha way in the future already, it's tha most advanced state in america, but like I said it ain't where you from it's where you at and what direction you headed in :2cents:
much wealth and prosperity to you pmoney :tiphat:

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 12:28 pm

Thapope wrote:
Yes I'm from the Midwest but that doesn't mean I have to ride yall dicks. I'm paying respect to the real G's. Cali is the gang banging capital!! All out of towner take notes from cali banging. I know it's hard for u to admit this but it's ok buddy. Since when do u ever see a movie based on CHIRAQ gang culture? Hahahahahahahahha!!![/quote]i know u some lame from elgin when i see my fam out there imma catch your gook a$$ by them apartments with the rice patties in the backyard by JJ's imma hassan chop your face azz :whaat: and movies :facepalm: you just outted yourself and you dont even live out there :killself:

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 12:46 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
Yes I'm from the Midwest but that doesn't mean I have to ride yall dicks. I'm paying respect to the real G's. Cali is the gang banging capital!! All out of towner take notes from cali banging. I know it's hard for u to admit this but it's ok buddy. Since when do u ever see a movie based on CHIRAQ gang culture? Hahahahahahahahha!!!
i know u some lame from elgin when i see my fam out there imma catch your gook a$$ by them apartments with the rice patties in the backyard by JJ's imma hassan chop your face azz :whaat: and movies :facepalm: you just outted yourself and you dont even live out there :killself:[/quote]

Make sure you world star it aite? Ching Chang Chong gang on mines .

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 12:46 pm

Thapope wrote:
PmoneY wrote:This Cali vs Chi shyt gotta stop homie :facepalm:

Real recognize real no matter where a n*gga from, We out here in Cali getting to tha money bro, extorting these celebs and fake rappers,fucking bad azz tropical bytchez/No place in tha world like Cali to be honest but everyone has an opinion :2cents:

Far as streetz go, Chi is not gang banging, they're mobs/nations or organized crime culture/California is gang land for a reason/you can't compare an apple to an orange/Cali is damn near 40 million plus people & every city is ran by a gang :2cents:

Sheriff's run certain cities in Cali now, gang injunctions & cease fires are in effect, no hanging on tha corner 10/20 deep like in other states, this sh*t is really gang controlled, fbi and national guard been here in tha 90z, Cali is all tha way in the future already, it's tha most advanced state in america, but like I said it ain't where you from it's where you at and what direction you headed in :2cents:
Preach!!! This is what out of towner don't understand. Cali have the 3 strike laws and gang injunction. U f*cked up enough and u ain't coming home!! n*ggas from CHIRAQ or other states won't understand this since they don't live it! I mean u have louisanana boys talking about the 60 days rule and sh*t get locked up for a murder and in 60 days u get out buahahah!!! Anyone would be turnt up if they getting treated like that with that 60 day rule lmfao!
you been wathing too much gangland u remind me of that Chinese kid from how high :facepalm: :smh:

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 1:00 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
PmoneY wrote:This Cali vs Chi shyt gotta stop homie :facepalm:

Real recognize real no matter where a n*gga from, We out here in Cali getting to tha money bro, extorting these celebs and fake rappers,fucking bad azz tropical bytchez/No place in tha world like Cali to be honest but everyone has an opinion :2cents:

Far as streetz go, Chi is not gang banging, they're mobs/nations or organized crime culture/California is gang land for a reason/you can't compare an apple to an orange/Cali is damn near 40 million plus people & every city is ran by a gang :2cents:

Sheriff's run certain cities in Cali now, gang injunctions & cease fires are in effect, no hanging on tha corner 10/20 deep like in other states, this sh*t is really gang controlled, fbi and national guard been here in tha 90z, Cali is all tha way in the future already, it's tha most advanced state in america, but like I said it ain't where you from it's where you at and what direction you headed in :2cents:
Preach!!! This is what out of towner don't understand. Cali have the 3 strike laws and gang injunction. U f*cked up enough and u ain't coming home!! n*ggas from CHIRAQ or other states won't understand this since they don't live it! I mean u have louisanana boys talking about the 60 days rule and sh*t get locked up for a murder and in 60 days u get out buahahah!!! Anyone would be turnt up if they getting treated like that with that 60 day rule lmfao!
you been wathing too much gangland u remind me of that Chinese kid from how high :facepalm: :smh:
Nice! I guess I'm a smart Indivual then. Thanks for the complement. You on the other hand remind me of ezal from the movie friday. Smokeyyyyyyy!!

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 1:04 pm

*individual :tiphat:

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 1:06 pm

Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
PmoneY wrote:This Cali vs Chi shyt gotta stop homie :facepalm:

Real recognize real no matter where a n*gga from, We out here in Cali getting to tha money bro, extorting these celebs and fake rappers,fucking bad azz tropical bytchez/No place in tha world like Cali to be honest but everyone has an opinion :2cents:

Far as streetz go, Chi is not gang banging, they're mobs/nations or organized crime culture/California is gang land for a reason/you can't compare an apple to an orange/Cali is damn near 40 million plus people & every city is ran by a gang :2cents:

Sheriff's run certain cities in Cali now, gang injunctions & cease fires are in effect, no hanging on tha corner 10/20 deep like in other states, this sh*t is really gang controlled, fbi and national guard been here in tha 90z, Cali is all tha way in the future already, it's tha most advanced state in america, but like I said it ain't where you from it's where you at and what direction you headed in :2cents:
Preach!!! This is what out of towner don't understand. Cali have the 3 strike laws and gang injunction. U f*cked up enough and u ain't coming home!! n*ggas from CHIRAQ or other states won't understand this since they don't live it! I mean u have louisanana boys talking about the 60 days rule and sh*t get locked up for a murder and in 60 days u get out buahahah!!! Anyone would be turnt up if they getting treated like that with that 60 day rule lmfao!
you been wathing too much gangland u remind me of that Chinese kid from how high :facepalm: :smh:
Nice! I guess I'm a smart Indivual then. Thanks for the complement. You on the other hand remind me of ezal from the movie friday. Smokeyyyyyyy!!
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6xBZS7sCuao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]3.30 on up when i c u fong :whaat:

User avatar
Thapope
sergeant
Posts: 331
Joined: April 25th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by Thapope » August 19th, 2014, 1:10 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
PmoneY wrote:This Cali vs Chi shyt gotta stop homie :facepalm:

Real recognize real no matter where a n*gga from, We out here in Cali getting to tha money bro, extorting these celebs and fake rappers,fucking bad azz tropical bytchez/No place in tha world like Cali to be honest but everyone has an opinion :2cents:

Far as streetz go, Chi is not gang banging, they're mobs/nations or organized crime culture/California is gang land for a reason/you can't compare an apple to an orange/Cali is damn near 40 million plus people & every city is ran by a gang :2cents:

Sheriff's run certain cities in Cali now, gang injunctions & cease fires are in effect, no hanging on tha corner 10/20 deep like in other states, this sh*t is really gang controlled, fbi and national guard been here in tha 90z, Cali is all tha way in the future already, it's tha most advanced state in america, but like I said it ain't where you from it's where you at and what direction you headed in :2cents:
Preach!!! This is what out of towner don't understand. Cali have the 3 strike laws and gang injunction. U f*cked up enough and u ain't coming home!! n*ggas from CHIRAQ or other states won't understand this since they don't live it! I mean u have louisanana boys talking about the 60 days rule and sh*t get locked up for a murder and in 60 days u get out buahahah!!! Anyone would be turnt up if they getting treated like that with that 60 day rule lmfao!
you been wathing too much gangland u remind me of that Chinese kid from how high :facepalm: :smh:
Nice! I guess I'm a smart Indivual then. Thanks for the complement. You on the other hand remind me of ezal from the movie friday. Smokeyyyyyyy!!
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6xBZS7sCuao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]3.30 on up when i c u fong :whaat:
It's Fong song Chong! Get it right my nigg. Make sure u come wish my car ezal.

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
Posts: 2320
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
Thapope wrote:
PmoneY wrote:This Cali vs Chi shyt gotta stop homie :facepalm:

Real recognize real no matter where a n*gga from, We out here in Cali getting to tha money bro, extorting these celebs and fake rappers,fucking bad azz tropical bytchez/No place in tha world like Cali to be honest but everyone has an opinion :2cents:

Far as streetz go, Chi is not gang banging, they're mobs/nations or organized crime culture/California is gang land for a reason/you can't compare an apple to an orange/Cali is damn near 40 million plus people & every city is ran by a gang :2cents:

Sheriff's run certain cities in Cali now, gang injunctions & cease fires are in effect, no hanging on tha corner 10/20 deep like in other states, this sh*t is really gang controlled, fbi and national guard been here in tha 90z, Cali is all tha way in the future already, it's tha most advanced state in america, but like I said it ain't where you from it's where you at and what direction you headed in :2cents:
Preach!!! This is what out of towner don't understand. Cali have the 3 strike laws and gang injunction. U f*cked up enough and u ain't coming home!! n*ggas from CHIRAQ or other states won't understand this since they don't live it! I mean u have louisanana boys talking about the 60 days rule and sh*t get locked up for a murder and in 60 days u get out buahahah!!! Anyone would be turnt up if they getting treated like that with that 60 day rule lmfao!
you been wathing too much gangland u remind me of that Chinese kid from how high :facepalm: :smh:
Nice! I guess I'm a smart Indivual then. Thanks for the complement. You on the other hand remind me of ezal from the movie friday. Smokeyyyyyyy!!
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6xBZS7sCuao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]3.30 on up when i c u fong :whaat:
It's Fong song Chong! Get it right my nigg. Make sure u come wish my car ezal.
im mexican you dumb slope :killself: :facepalm: :lol:

Post Reply