CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

King Lord
major

CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Y'all might already know Cali gangs tried to come and FAIL horribly to try and set up shop in Chicago! But if so happens a WC gang was in Chicago and set up shop which one u think could survive the windy!? :ohhh: I honestly think none but wants y'all opinion!?

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Re: CALIFORNIA GANG THAT CAN SURVIVE CHIRAQ!?

Post by BarefaceBlaine » August 18th, 2014, 10:47 pm

chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 10:50 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:chicago gangs would not survive on the west either :tiphat:
Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:

clout god sosa
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 18th, 2014, 10:53 pm

King Lord wrote:
Doubt it... Kings already there! GDS there! ALMIGHTY VICE LORDS should b there and if not they will b soon! On Chief! :tiphat:
they in the irrelevant and safe parts of cali, they not even in the hood or in parts where gangs even exist

clout god sosa
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 18th, 2014, 10:54 pm

plus the fact that they aint even banging or anything they just out there on the low with no hoods :facepalm:

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » August 18th, 2014, 10:55 pm

no gang can come in force to any city, they gotta get down to the local politics

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » August 18th, 2014, 10:58 pm

King Lord wrote:
insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on sh*t out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:04 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
insane vice lords and gd are in san diego low keyed :lol: they only there cause of the military.. and neither one are on sh*t out there.. latin kings are there but weak as hell and conform to the local gang atmosphere similar to the jungle stones out there .. folks n lords not in the blood/crip territory of cali if they would be smashed :tiphat:

bloods n crips are in the midwest in fact they dominate st.louis have a presence in ohio and other states as well as illinoise :tiphat:
n*gga ain't no F*ck*n such thing as a F*ck*n slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a F*ck*n wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Realspit wrote:no gang can come in force to any city, they gotta get down to the local politics
:tiphat: ALL IS WELL!

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:08 pm

oppkay wrote:
King Lord wrote:
they in the irrelevant and safe parts of cali, they not even in the hood or in parts where gangs even exist
But they there though!!!! Y'all ain't never non b in Chicago! EVER!!! ON CHIEF!

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » August 18th, 2014, 11:09 pm

King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

n*gga ain't no F*ck*n such thing as a F*ck*n slob or crab in the great city of Chicago! U mfs would get eaten alive or get hunted down and shot like a F*ck*n wild animal if y'all tried to set up a chapter in the Wendy! On the fin! :tiphat:
there are crips in the chi i can post links but i dont wanna run ya blood sugar up :tiphat: ALL IS WELL folk

Westuce218
fresh meat

Post by Westuce218 » August 18th, 2014, 11:13 pm

From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay a$$ stars lingo back to where ever the f*ck yall from

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:13 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

there are crips in the chi i can post links but i dont wanna run ya blood sugar up :tiphat: ALL IS WELL folk[/
quote] boy ain't no F*ck*n such thing... u go up to any street n*gga in the chi and ask em to point chyou to the nearest crab set they gone look for a map! On Chief! :tiphat:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » August 18th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Westuce218 wrote:From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay a$$ stars lingo back to where ever the f*ck yall from
Relax CRIP! U too tough on this VICE LORD! Our star has a symbolic meaning! If u understood the teachings of LORDISM u would immediately come home to the AVLN and realize the transgression uve committed! On the fin! ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

iVerr
fresh meat

Post by iVerr » August 18th, 2014, 11:20 pm

What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover sh*t. It's rare when a Cali n*gga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even n*ggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago n*ggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck sh*t, and even then you do it in silence.

iVerr
fresh meat

Post by iVerr » August 18th, 2014, 11:20 pm

What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover sh*t. It's rare when a Cali n*gga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even n*ggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago n*ggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck sh*t, and even then you do it in silence.

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 18th, 2014, 11:22 pm

You comparing a whole state vs a single city with deepset gangbanging politics. There are already gangs from LA in Illinois and outside the city in Chicago metro

Westuce218
fresh meat

Post by Westuce218 » August 18th, 2014, 11:27 pm

King Lord wrote:
Westuce218 wrote:From my Cambo contacts I heard on the north side of chi they outlaw loko bloods tho. Yall ain't welcome in the state of ca take all yall gay a$$ stars lingo back to where ever the f*ck yall from
Relax CRIP! U too tough on this VICE LORD! Our star has a symbolic meaning! If u understood the teachings of LORDISM u would immediately come home to the AVLN and realize the transgression uve committed! On the fin! ALL IS WELL OR GO TO HELL! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:
Lordism isn't a F*ck*n word you dumb fuxk you don't have a symbolic meaning if you did shouldn't all you Vickie lous be koo instead of Killin eachother like I said the west coast don't care for yall dumb a$$ rules teachings none of that extrad out sh*t yall be doin

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 18th, 2014, 11:28 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:

there are crips in the chi i can post links but i dont wanna run ya blood sugar up :tiphat: ALL IS WELL folk
ive never heard that ever :discust: ive never even met one
those outlaw bloods arnt really bloods they were plugged with the nickel (if even that) they been extinct since forever i never seen any cambo gooks out here :cmon: we got a couple surenos in the burbs but they a non factor and they flip to a chi mob or stay neal in county :whaat:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » August 18th, 2014, 11:28 pm

iVerr wrote:What part of Cali did GD, Kings, and Vice Lords set up shop in? I met a few but none were on any attempted takeover sh*t. It's rare when a Cali n*gga goes somewhere else and comes back transformed, but its even n*ggas from my hood that came from other states bangin and turned out. I'm sure Chicago n*ggas wont just let any outta town cats set up shop tho. That goes for most areas. You gotta respect where you at, unless you specifically there to wreck sh*t, and even then you do it in silence.
my squad open shop there :smoke: #NiggaWeMadeIt