happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Jay Rock
boss

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by Jay Rock » July 12th, 2014, 9:21 pm

Its funny they claim them surenos when they are fake as hell and have no cali plug. Who wants to claim that sh*t? You claiming a bunch of mexicans from illinois as surenos? surenos is not even a gang :facepalm: Even real cali surenos is laughing at them :lol: All these rumors of bloods and surenos, but no video of any gang, are these dudes still using pagers? :lol: I seen GD, LK video in los angeles (youtube took it down) and Black P Stone :shrug: Those fakers getting pressed in the suburbs, lame a$$ suburbs to like wheeling, and mount prospect with rich white families. They can't handle them suburban LKs.

Show us one video of bloods or crips or surenos in Chicago walking posted, street signs in 2014, 2013, 2012. Google hard as hell chumps you won't find one, not in Chicago that is for sure

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » July 12th, 2014, 10:36 pm

Ain't no GD or VL sets in LA, but there some sureno kings just like there are fin bloods or whatever they are in chi. End of story.

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » July 12th, 2014, 11:01 pm

Real talk Asian bloods extinct and they were taxing paying 5 riders, that means they rented out their hood they didn't own it. (Chicago Politics) Belizians bloods are in Evanston and they to pay taxes to Stones. So technically there ain't even blood sets in Chicago. Just like them GDs say "them cowards on forbes DVD said we ain't in Cali" We waiting for that :tiphat:

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » July 13th, 2014, 12:36 am

To the chi n*ggas, where the vm and GD sets in LA tho? Also by to logic hoodbeenup the kings here ain't real.

GuerrillaHebrew
prospect

Post by GuerrillaHebrew » July 13th, 2014, 2:41 am

Any n*gga saying "aint no gds in cali"hasn't functioned for real in daygo or oc like that... north county SD has plenty a Gs and are arguably the second strongest black gang in the area and they are well known and established have turf and all that. as for VLz and kings there be n*ggas running round hollan that sh*t but that definitely aint real or a factor definitely mostly just dudes who get stationed at pendleton GDs on the other hand are here for certain. I have also heard of them in Gardena but i can't say I've met none as for daygo i know a a gang of em tight with a lot of em use to go to their parties and all that.

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » July 13th, 2014, 2:59 am

Ask Sixxmac where the GD sets are, I heard they getting deeper in Cali to :shrug: he says he from south central :shrug:

The Gangster Disciples gang is becoming more active in northern San Diego County. It is apparently trying to unite African-American gangs that operate in areas such as Oceanside and San Marcos under its control. These gangs, usually Crips, have an estimated membership of 300. According to law enforcement sources, the Gangster Disciples gang has been in the area about 1¾ years. Law enforcement has identified approximately 80 members of the gang and estimates its numbers at 200 to 250. The Gangster Disciples gang deals almost exclusively in powdered and crack cocaine, and it taxes other dealers who distribute drugs in areas under its control. The gang is also known to deal in weapons.

GuerrillaHebrew
prospect

Post by GuerrillaHebrew » July 13th, 2014, 3:03 am

Jay Rock wrote:Ask Sixxmac where the GD sets are, I heard they getting deeper in Cali to :shrug: he says he from south central :shrug:

The Gangster Disciples gang is becoming more active in northern San Diego County. It is apparently trying to unite African-American gangs that operate in areas such as Oceanside and San Marcos under its control. These gangs, usually Crips, have an estimated membership of 300. According to law enforcement sources, the Gangster Disciples gang has been in the area about 1¾ years. Law enforcement has identified approximately 80 members of the gang and estimates its numbers at 200 to 250. The Gangster Disciples gang deals almost exclusively in powdered and crack cocaine, and it taxes other dealers who distribute drugs in areas under its control. The gang is also known to deal in weapons.
This is a HUGE EXAGGERATION where you read this? The gang has probably around 40 members... There are no black gangs in north county outside of Oceanside and Vista definitely aint no black gang in San Marcos LOL. And they aint trying to unite anyone they off and on beef with Crips especially Insane. The Gang has been in the area well before I got here in 04 so safe to say more close to 12-15 years they have been established in the area.

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » July 13th, 2014, 8:44 am

HxP310 wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:sixmac74, you're gonna get your a$$ kicked repping that sh*t out here. And you had a "hood day" but no hood? 1st i've ever heard of any gds in So Cal.

Guess you need to get around a Lil more...
lmGDao @getting my a$$ kicked for reppin GD...if you only knew how many "oh my cuzin from GD" or "I seen y'all on gangland y'all go hard " I hear a daii...the fact is my guys move in such a fashion that we don't have any issues with real guys in these streets regardless of where they from.
Of course if you're "invisible" and on the LOW, nobody can get at you. Who told you "oh my cuzin from gd" and "ya'll go hard?" Sounds like non-bangers and innocents.
Sounds like you got it all figured out.
No, it sounds like that UFO thread. I'll believe it when I see it. Hood day but no hood. Nobody on this board has ever seen a gd in So Cal, much less a gd structure.
Yea OK buddy...how about get out and ask the 40's that be in front of the smoke shop on Vernon/western if theyve seen a Cali GD, or anybody that b in the apartment on 120th/western, or the blocs that be on 108th/western, or the ni66as that kick it in VSP, or Tonto from 94vers, or the mains,or any body that functions in hollywood I could go on and on but how about you don't ask anybody and continue to believe whatever you would like to believe. Good day sir

LOL. You still claiming that lame fake bullshit? You are not in the 40's. Like I"ve said on On vernon and arlington. I called you couple of times before on here. All my n*ggas from R40's said " NO GD" f*ck that lame sh*t. There is no GD in my hood. That's some bullshit in Chicago. No GD here..

f*ck chicago
f*ck chicago gangs
f*ck all gd,sd, nations or forks or whatever yo uguys call yourselfs. that sh*t is only midwest.

South Siders. are in Chicago
Crips are in Chicago
Bloods are in Chicago.
You aiint ask nobody sh*t...I was just over there yesterday and got nothing but love so knock it off...

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » July 13th, 2014, 8:46 am

Realspit wrote:To the chi n*ggas, where the vm and GD sets in LA tho? Also by to logic hoodbeenup the kings here ain't real.
Why would a ni66a from Chicago know where the GDs in L.A. are

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » July 13th, 2014, 8:50 am

Finball rollin wrote:Lol..we pushing on you west coast n*ggas...Chicago or nothing....on Imperial Insane we here..f*ck LA I'd it's f*ck my city n*gga
You sound real Goofy saying f*ck l.a. cuz some internet ni66as is in they feelings like some broads...I'm in these streets everyday and real l.a. ni66as got love for Chicago...

HxP310
fresh meat

Post by HxP310 » July 13th, 2014, 9:05 am

siixmac74 wrote:
HxP310 wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:sixmac74, you're gonna get your a$$ kicked repping that sh*t out here. And you had a "hood day" but no hood? 1st i've ever heard of any gds in So Cal.

lmGDao @getting my a$$ kicked for reppin GD...if you only knew how many "oh my cuzin from GD" or "I seen y'all on gangland y'all go hard " I hear a daii...the fact is my guys move in such a fashion that we don't have any issues with real guys in these streets regardless of where they from.
Of course if you're "invisible" and on the LOW, nobody can get at you. Who told you "oh my cuzin from gd" and "ya'll go hard?" Sounds like non-bangers and innocents.
No, it sounds like that UFO thread. I'll believe it when I see it. Hood day but no hood. Nobody on this board has ever seen a gd in So Cal, much less a gd structure.
Yea OK buddy...how about get out and ask the 40's that be in front of the smoke shop on Vernon/western if theyve seen a Cali GD, or anybody that b in the apartment on 120th/western, or the blocs that be on 108th/western, or the ni66as that kick it in VSP, or Tonto from 94vers, or the mains,or any body that functions in hollywood I could go on and on but how about you don't ask anybody and continue to believe whatever you would like to believe. Good day sir

LOL. You still claiming that lame fake bullshit? You are not in the 40's. Like I"ve said on On vernon and arlington. I called you couple of times before on here. All my n*ggas from R40's said " NO GD" f*ck that lame sh*t. There is no GD in my hood. That's some bullshit in Chicago. No GD here..

f*ck chicago
f*ck chicago gangs
f*ck all gd,sd, nations or forks or whatever yo uguys call yourselfs. that sh*t is only midwest.

Crips are in Chicago
Bloods are in Chicago.
You aiint ask nobody sh*t...I was just over there yesterday and got nothing but love so knock it off...

I just asked the homie Tyrone,Spanks,Big Spanks, If they ever heard of "GD' He said no.
I told him there is someone online saying they kick it with the 40's.
Must be some fraud a$$ n*gga. Never heard of "GD"

People i'm asking are real G's.
Chicago don't want no with no Cali politics
Talking about " we in san diego". LOl The South Siders in San Diego, will take you fake Motherf*ckers down.
You don't want none with the 13,14,Crips,Bloods,
The Black Stones in la Are BLOODS. Are REAL TRUE BLOODS. They don't fall in the category of Chicago.
You sound dumb as f*ck.

If there is " kings in cali" somewhere hiding, in a small town "
THEY fall in the category of "13"

There is no GD,BD,LK, that midwest sh*t here dont fly around.

You must be a dumb motherfucker, thinking you can step in our SOIL and claim that lame bullshit in the westcoast..
haha..

Sixmac : You a joke motherfucker. I called you. I told you where to show up and you were a no show at all.
I asked all the 40's,60, all the 46NHC if they heard of you or know a "GD" no one knows who you are..
I'm always walking down to the liquor on arlin,vernon. All them crips know who me b*tch a$$ liar.
I already exposed you several times.

f*ck all GD,VD,FORKS,ETC..
That sh*t dont fly around here.

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » July 13th, 2014, 9:20 am

HxP310 wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
HxP310 wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:

f*ck chicago
f*ck chicago gangs

Crips are in Chicago
Bloods are in Chicago.

I just asked the homie Tyrone,Spanks,Big Spanks, If they ever heard of "GD' He said no.

Talking about " we in san diego". LOl The South Siders in San Diego, will take you fake Motherf*ckers down.
The Black Stones in la Are BLOODS. Are REAL TRUE BLOODS. They don't fall in the category of Chicago.
You sound dumb as f*ck.

You must be a dumb motherfucker, thinking you can step in our SOIL and claim that lame bullshit in the westcoast..
haha..

Sixmac : You a joke motherfucker. I called you. I told you where to show up and you were a no show at all.
I asked all the 40's,60, all the 46NHC if they heard of you or know a "GD" no one knows who you are..
I'm always walking down to the liquor on arlin,vernon. All them crips know who me b*tch a$$ liar.

And yet we're here and been here...its funny how I've never ran into any of these "GD bashers" the whole time I was living over there for all these years...you sound stupid bro...

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » July 13th, 2014, 9:20 am

HxP310 wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
HxP310 wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:

f*ck chicago
f*ck chicago gangs

Crips are in Chicago
Bloods are in Chicago.

You sound dumb as f*ck.

haha..

And yet we're here and been here...its funny how I've never ran into any of these "GD bashers" the whole time I was living over there for all these years...you sound stupid bro...

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » July 13th, 2014, 9:25 am

Like ive said before...GDs don't control blocks in California becuz our politics don't call for it...besides that I've proven on multiple counts the presence of a California structure...believe it don't believe don't matter it won't change the facts...GDN(WEST) tho

HxP310
fresh meat

Post by HxP310 » July 13th, 2014, 9:27 am

siixmac74 wrote:Like ive said before...GDs don't control blocks in California becuz our politics don't call for it...besides that I've proven on multiple counts the presence of a California structure...believe it don't believe don't matter it won't change the facts...GDN(WEST) tho

YOu guys don't control sh*t. Thats a real fact... You aint deep no where. Now if you guys had a presence in " Cali" ya would be getting taxed... Real sh*t..

f*ck all GD's. Some lame a$$ bullshit in the MidWest.

This is SURENOS. f*ck GDN WEST

trey_day
underboss

Post by trey_day » July 13th, 2014, 10:22 am

siixmac74 wrote:Like ive said before...GDs don't control blocks in California becuz our politics don't call for it...besides that I've proven on multiple counts the presence of a California structure...believe it don't believe don't matter it won't change the facts...GDN(WEST) tho
So what is you guys purpose? just to say yall gDs out west? get together and have picnics, play basketball. I can get a t-shirts with California on it with BLACK DISCIPLE NATION AND say we out here but for what? sound lke yall turn gD into a social club.

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » July 13th, 2014, 11:07 am

trey_day wrote:
So what is you guys purpose? just to say yall gDs out west? get together and have picnics, play basketball. I can get a t-shirts with California on it with BLACK DISCIPLE NATION AND say we out here but for what? sound lke yall turn gD into a social club.
The purpose is what its always been...LARRYS VISION...you could get a BD shirt printed but it means nothing without any structure standing behind it...that's the difference and why a few bds tried to plug in

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » July 13th, 2014, 11:59 am

Damn homie , this shyt crazy :smh:

Ancient seem like tha only n*gga from Chi keeping it a buck , Jay rock a white f*g that's supposed to be at sum gay comic book party this week :whaat:

@sixmac why keep puttin gas on fire bro, if you Gd out west than cool but as you see N*ggaz are really in these streets so if yall not a street gang than stop trynna make it seem like yall in tha 40z with a presence, just swallow your pride and do you, no L.A n*gga care about that shyt & vice versa, You even got tha Chi N*ggaz upset, this thread is 9 pages long because of confusion :2cents:

If y'all not a street gang in L.A than nobody will run into yall on these streets and if we do, its like masonry type shyt/im starting to think the fbi is on here having tha 3 big cities clash .....

trey_day
underboss

Post by trey_day » July 13th, 2014, 12:00 pm

siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
The purpose is what its always been...LARRYS VISION...you could get a BD shirt printed but it means nothing without any structure standing behind it...that's the difference and why a few bds tried to plug in
setting up structure is the easy part. the question is do that structure goes back to the board in Chicago to even be on the books are recognized as a legitmate deck.

trey_day
underboss

Post by trey_day » July 13th, 2014, 12:18 pm

What about david vision? yall still use the six point star but in larry vision the points changed from L.L.L U.K.U TO P.E.E. O.S.U.