happy hood day to da 74's gdn

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2742
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by OLDxENGLISH » July 14th, 2014, 12:50 am

siixmac74 should of just been a Sureno or even a Azn Boyz Black Member,that would of been 1000x better then claiming some GD sh*t,how can you go outside and feel good about reppin some out of state sh*t.

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 14th, 2014, 9:26 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:siixmac74 should of just been a Sureno or even a Azn Boyz Black Member,that would of been 1000x better then claiming some GD sh*t,how can you go outside and feel good about reppin some out of state sh*t.
Besides other reasons there isn't one l.a. based GANG that's any other purpose than destruction...I mean look at the comments in this or almost any other post...just a bunch of small minded, confused Lil boiis who have the attention span of a 6yr old boy and the emotional control of a 10yr old girl.praising destruction, bragging about murder rates, glorifying negative personas....nah I don't wanna b apart of none of that...I'll leave that to y'all.GDN(WEST) tho...L7 the Movement

trey_day
underboss
Posts: 1287
Joined: December 28th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by trey_day » July 14th, 2014, 11:22 am

siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:Like ive said before...GDs don't control blocks in California becuz our politics don't call for it...besides that I've proven on multiple counts the presence of a California structure...believe it don't believe don't matter it won't change the facts...GDN(WEST) tho
So what is you guys purpose? just to say yall gDs out west? get together and have picnics, play basketball. I can get a t-shirts with California on it with BLACK DISCIPLE NATION AND say we out here but for what? sound lke yall turn gD into a social club.
The purpose is what its always been...LARRYS VISION...you could get a BD shirt printed but it means nothing without any structure standing behind it...that's the difference and why a few bds tried to plug in
setting up structure is the easy part. the question is do that structure goes back to the board in Chicago to even be on the books are recognized as a legitmate deck.
I won't touch that comment...but best believe Cali plugged and nothing I've said is out of tune
how yall in tune when you was claiming BgDN in 2004 or 5. :facepalm: know you all g&d and chicago isn't plugged. in Chicago The B was drop way before 2004. :tiphat: so how you intune when u was claiming BgD IN THE 2000s?

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 14th, 2014, 3:09 pm

[liveleak][/liveleak]
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:Like ive said before...GDs don't control blocks in California becuz our politics don't call for it...besides that I've proven on multiple counts the presence of a California structure...believe it don't believe don't matter it won't change the facts...GDN(WEST) tho
So what is you guys purpose? just to say yall gDs out west? get together and have picnics, play basketball. I can get a t-shirts with California on it with BLACK DISCIPLE NATION AND say we out here but for what? sound lke yall turn gD into a social club.
The purpose is what its always been...LARRYS VISION...you could get a BD shirt printed but it means nothing without any structure standing behind it...that's the difference and why a few bds tried to plug in
setting up structure is the easy part. the question is do that structure goes back to the board in Chicago to even be on the books are recognized as a legitmate deck.
I won't touch that comment...but best believe Cali plugged and nothing I've said is out of tune
how yall in tune when you was claiming BgDN in 2004 or 5. :facepalm: know you all g&d and chicago isn't plugged. in Chicago The B was drop way before 2004. :tiphat: so how you intune when u was claiming BgD IN THE 2000s?

What is was then and what it is now is two totally different things...bottom line california is a plugged state...point blank period.

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by Ancient » July 14th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Wait a minute..... U telling me yall was putting letters before the G? After 91'? U bullshitting? Yall more authentic though, right? :lmao: Recruit more fruits lil folks. Sincerely: The Opposition!

Jay Rock
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by Jay Rock » July 14th, 2014, 5:36 pm

Chicago n*ggas keep it real, even though their gangs in other cities or states and they ain't plugged they fake. But these westcoaster steady claiming those fake 13s in the suburbs, when there is no such thing as a sureno 13 :lol: Bunch of goofies who were to lame to join a chicago mob in the burbs :lol:

Realspit
og
Posts: 12839
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by Realspit » July 14th, 2014, 6:09 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Chicago n*ggas keep it real, even though their gangs in other cities or states and they ain't plugged they fake. But these westcoaster steady claiming those fake 13s in the suburbs, when there is no such thing as a sureno 13 :lol: Bunch of goofies who were to lame to join a chicago mob in the burbs :lol:

but wasn't you shaken your pom pons thinking you got a point on evil LA until real folks and brother shut that phony GD sh*t out here down now you change your tune. LA and Chi too sowed up for OT sh*t to operate here and not be under pressure to operate under the rules of the land. n*ggas been said that but you got some weird hate love fascination w LA even though we can give a f*ck.

Jay Rock
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by Jay Rock » July 14th, 2014, 6:36 pm

Kings, GDs and Stones in California :shrug:

Realspit
og
Posts: 12839
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by Realspit » July 14th, 2014, 6:51 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Kings, GDs and Stones in California :shrug:
Surenos, bloods, crips and zoes in Chicago :whaat:

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 14th, 2014, 8:19 pm

Ancient wrote:Wait a minute..... U telling me yall was putting letters before the G? After 91'? U bullshitting? Yall more authentic though, right? :lmao: Recruit more fruits lil folks. Sincerely: The Opposition!
:killself:

RawdealGa74
underboss
Posts: 963
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by RawdealGa74 » July 14th, 2014, 10:05 pm

siixmac74 wrote:[liveleak][/liveleak]
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:Like ive said before...GDs don't control blocks in California becuz our politics don't call for it...besides that I've proven on multiple counts the presence of a California structure...believe it don't believe don't matter it won't change the facts...GDN(WEST) tho
So what is you guys purpose? just to say yall gDs out west? get together and have picnics, play basketball. I can get a t-shirts with California on it with BLACK DISCIPLE NATION AND say we out here but for what? sound lke yall turn gD into a social club.
The purpose is what its always been...LARRYS VISION...you could get a BD shirt printed but it means nothing without any structure standing behind it...that's the difference and why a few bds tried to plug in
setting up structure is the easy part. the question is do that structure goes back to the board in Chicago to even be on the books are recognized as a legitmate deck.
Bos
The ones who need to know already know. Let the hoodup preachers have this crowd. U have nothing to prove. If u come to GA u know its all love here. Everything that n*gga Ancient think he know is a hundred years old. You know the biz the plugged states and decks know the biz. PML Family.
I won't touch that comment...but best believe Cali plugged and nothing I've said is out of tune
how yall in tune when you was claiming BgDN in 2004 or 5. :facepalm: know you all g&d and chicago isn't plugged. in Chicago The B was drop way before 2004. :tiphat: so how you intune when u was claiming BgD IN THE 2000s?

What is was then and what it is now is two totally different things...bottom line california is a plugged state...point blank period.

RawdealGa74
underboss
Posts: 963
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by RawdealGa74 » July 14th, 2014, 10:27 pm

@Sixmac these guys don't know our politics. So we gone keep it on the one. We know how to find out who is who. That n*gga Ancient think he know enough to infiltrate if he wanted to. But the ones intune know what's up. This ain't our fan club G. PML to the Fam in California hopefully we can catch one of y'all functions next year.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2742
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by OLDxENGLISH » July 14th, 2014, 10:29 pm

Realspit wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Kings, GDs and Stones in California :shrug:
Surenos, bloods, crips and zoes in Chicago :whaat:
Yea them Clanton Surenos is all up in Illinois and Chicago

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by Ancient » July 14th, 2014, 11:07 pm

Infiltrate? I have cousins that's Gangsters here in Chicago, that held positions, lived in Robert Taylor, and met the people u worship! Carry on. I ain't on nathan. I find some things hilarious and these conversations have me :lmao: :lmao: Sincerely: The Opposition!

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 15th, 2014, 8:59 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:[liveleak][/liveleak]
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
trey_day wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:Like ive said before...GDs don't control blocks in California becuz our politics don't call for it...besides that I've proven on multiple counts the presence of a California structure...believe it don't believe don't matter it won't change the facts...GDN(WEST) tho
So what is you guys purpose? just to say yall gDs out west? get together and have picnics, play basketball. I can get a t-shirts with California on it with BLACK DISCIPLE NATION AND say we out here but for what? sound lke yall turn gD into a social club.
The purpose is what its always been...LARRYS VISION...you could get a BD shirt printed but it means nothing without any structure standing behind it...that's the difference and why a few bds tried to plug in
setting up structure is the easy part. the question is do that structure goes back to the board in Chicago to even be on the books are recognized as a legitmate deck.
Bos
The ones who need to know already know. Let the hoodup preachers have this crowd. U have nothing to prove. If u come to GA u know its all love here. Everything that n*gga Ancient think he know is a hundred years old. You know the biz the plugged states and decks know the biz. PML Family.
I won't touch that comment...but best believe Cali plugged and nothing I've said is out of tune
how yall in tune when you was claiming BgDN in 2004 or 5. :facepalm: know you all g&d and chicago isn't plugged. in Chicago The B was drop way before 2004. :tiphat: so how you intune when u was claiming BgD IN THE 2000s?

What is was then and what it is now is two totally different things...bottom line california is a plugged state...point blank period.
GD

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 15th, 2014, 12:00 pm

RawdealGa74 wrote:@Sixmac these guys don't know our politics. So we gone keep it on the one. We know how to find out who is who. That n*gga Ancient think he know enough to infiltrate if he wanted to. But the ones intune know what's up. This ain't our fan club G. PML to the Fam in California hopefully we can catch one of y'all functions next year.
BoS

Post Reply