happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post Reply
User avatar
THE_granch
corporal
Posts: 293
Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 12:31 pm

happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by THE_granch » July 4th, 2014, 3:17 am


RawdealGa74
underboss
Posts: 963
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by RawdealGa74 » July 5th, 2014, 10:27 am

n*gga love being GD but sometimes it just feels extra special. PML to the fam.

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 5th, 2014, 12:54 pm

PML/NEL to the '28'...I'm pretty sure everybody was turnt up...California definitely did our thing

RawdealGa74
underboss
Posts: 963
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by RawdealGa74 » July 5th, 2014, 6:25 pm

siixmac74 wrote:PML/NEL to the '28'...I'm pretty sure everybody was turnt up...California definitely did our thing
GD bos don't know any of our guys personally from cali. What they call you.

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by PmoneY » July 5th, 2014, 7:04 pm

Tha bs y'all post on tha West is hilarious :whaat:

No disrepect to no black man doing they thing but keep this out tha West homie, Ain't no gd sets in California banging or controlling no blocks period,only gd N*ggaz in Cali is living and taking care of they family not no gang banging so don't confuse these ot N*ggaz like gds a force in Cali :2cents:

TITTY__CHOPPA
captain
Posts: 433
Joined: May 20th, 2014, 7:07 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by TITTY__CHOPPA » July 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm

YALL cago n*ggas be bittin THA west on THA low

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by PmoneY » July 5th, 2014, 7:22 pm

Yeah they do homie, I ran into sum chi N*ggaz outta town before and they said aint no hood dayz like L.A N*ggaz :2cents:

But you know the hate 4 tha West neva ends bro .....

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 5th, 2014, 7:26 pm

RawdealGa74 wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:PML/NEL to the '28'...I'm pretty sure everybody was turnt up...California definitely did our thing
GD bos don't know any of our guys personally from cali. What they call you.
My name SiixMac folks

123
superior
Posts: 4652
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by 123 » July 5th, 2014, 7:27 pm

siixmac74 wrote:PML/NEL to the '28'...I'm pretty sure everybody was turnt up...California definitely did our thing
gds in CA? Where ya'll at?

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 5th, 2014, 7:33 pm

PmoneY wrote:Tha bs y'all post on tha West is hilarious :whaat:

No disrepect to no black man doing they thing but keep this out tha West homie, Ain't no gd sets in California banging or controlling no blocks period,only gd N*ggaz in Cali is living and taking care of they family not no gang banging so don't confuse these ot N*ggaz like gds a force in Cali :2cents:
I post in the west coast section cuz that's where I'm from...as far as your comment about GDs in California...what else are we sposed to do besides live and provide for ourselves and our families... Dont know who you are where you from but you obviously have no understanding of GD...just for your information there is aGD structure in California...

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 5th, 2014, 7:41 pm

213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:PML/NEL to the '28'...I'm pretty sure everybody was turnt up...California definitely did our thing
gds in CA? Where ya'll at?
EVERYWHERE...unlike Los Angeles GANGS we don't need a "hood" otherwise known as boundaries to handle our bidness.
From L.A. to Daygo and everything in between...

123
superior
Posts: 4652
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by 123 » July 5th, 2014, 7:44 pm

sixmac74, you're gonna get your a$$ kicked repping that sh*t out here. And you had a "hood day" but no hood? 1st i've ever heard of any gds in So Cal.

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 5th, 2014, 7:52 pm

213LOS wrote:sixmac74, you're gonna get your a$$ kicked repping that sh*t out here. And you had a "hood day" but no hood? 1st i've ever heard of any gds in So Cal.

Guess you need to get around a Lil more...
lmGDao @getting my a$$ kicked for reppin GD...if you only knew how many "oh my cuzin from GD" or "I seen y'all on gangland y'all go hard " I hear a daii...the fact is my guys move in such a fashion that we don't have any issues with real guys in these streets regardless of where they from.

123
superior
Posts: 4652
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by 123 » July 5th, 2014, 8:02 pm

siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:sixmac74, you're gonna get your a$$ kicked repping that sh*t out here. And you had a "hood day" but no hood? 1st i've ever heard of any gds in So Cal.

Guess you need to get around a Lil more...
lmGDao @getting my a$$ kicked for reppin GD...if you only knew how many "oh my cuzin from GD" or "I seen y'all on gangland y'all go hard " I hear a daii...the fact is my guys move in such a fashion that we don't have any issues with real guys in these streets regardless of where they from.
Of course if you're "invisible" and on the LOW, nobody can get at you. Who told you "oh my cuzin from gd" and "ya'll go hard?" Sounds like non-bangers and innocents.

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 5th, 2014, 8:16 pm

213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:sixmac74, you're gonna get your a$$ kicked repping that sh*t out here. And you had a "hood day" but no hood? 1st i've ever heard of any gds in So Cal.

Guess you need to get around a Lil more...
lmGDao @getting my a$$ kicked for reppin GD...if you only knew how many "oh my cuzin from GD" or "I seen y'all on gangland y'all go hard " I hear a daii...the fact is my guys move in such a fashion that we don't have any issues with real guys in these streets regardless of where they from.
Of course if you're "invisible" and on the LOW, nobody can get at you. Who told you "oh my cuzin from gd" and "ya'll go hard?" Sounds like non-bangers and innocents.
Sounds like you got it all figured out.

User avatar
GroovyJay
underboss
Posts: 1086
Joined: October 5th, 2013, 12:07 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by GroovyJay » July 5th, 2014, 8:19 pm

This n*gga can't be serious

123
superior
Posts: 4652
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by 123 » July 5th, 2014, 8:26 pm

siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
213LOS wrote:sixmac74, you're gonna get your a$$ kicked repping that sh*t out here. And you had a "hood day" but no hood? 1st i've ever heard of any gds in So Cal.

Guess you need to get around a Lil more...
lmGDao @getting my a$$ kicked for reppin GD...if you only knew how many "oh my cuzin from GD" or "I seen y'all on gangland y'all go hard " I hear a daii...the fact is my guys move in such a fashion that we don't have any issues with real guys in these streets regardless of where they from.
Of course if you're "invisible" and on the LOW, nobody can get at you. Who told you "oh my cuzin from gd" and "ya'll go hard?" Sounds like non-bangers and innocents.
Sounds like you got it all figured out.
No, it sounds like that UFO thread. I'll believe it when I see it. Hood day but no hood. Nobody on this board has ever seen a gd in So Cal, much less a gd structure.

PmoneY
superior
Posts: 4616
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by PmoneY » July 5th, 2014, 8:28 pm

Lmfao that n*gga said how yall have a hood day with no hood :whaat:

Well like I said do yo thang black , but keep this gd shyt out the West bro ......

TITTY__CHOPPA
captain
Posts: 433
Joined: May 20th, 2014, 7:07 am

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by TITTY__CHOPPA » July 5th, 2014, 8:39 pm

On another note YALL be JOCKIN on flow chief KEEF got bang bang and onna hood from us

User avatar
siixmac74
sergeant
Posts: 324
Joined: August 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Re: happy hood day to da 74's gdn

Post by siixmac74 » July 5th, 2014, 9:32 pm

PmoneY wrote:Lmfao that n*gga said how yall have a hood day with no hood :whaat:

Well like I said do yo thang black , but keep this gd shyt out the West bro ......
I speak on what I know...if someone speak on GDs in California imma speak on it...IN WHATEVER SECTION

Post Reply