can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post Reply
Lowenzo
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: July 5th, 2013, 11:08 pm

can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by Lowenzo » April 4th, 2014, 7:27 pm

i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?

No Man's Land
underboss
Posts: 1159
Joined: December 18th, 2013, 1:25 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by No Man's Land » April 4th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Woodie was white.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2742
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 4th, 2014, 9:59 pm

Lowenzo wrote:i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?
You gotta Be Born and Raised in California otherwise the War has nothing to do with you.

loyalone
soldier
Posts: 221
Joined: October 9th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by loyalone » April 4th, 2014, 10:40 pm

explain nortenos in florida nevada illinois and all these other states it grown beyond some north cal vs south cal shyt im sure originally that what it was [email protected] @lowenzo even the most racist gangs have some form of different ethic group or racial members in their midst it happens this sh*t is more bout a dollar nowadays than a race or color

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2742
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 4th, 2014, 11:38 pm

loyalone wrote:explain nortenos in florida nevada illinois and all these other states it grown beyond some north cal vs south cal shyt im sure originally that what it was [email protected] @lowenzo even the most racist gangs have some form of different ethic group or racial members in their midst it happens this sh*t is more bout a dollar nowadays than a race or color
just because dudes claim Sureno and Norteno outside of California dont mean anything there still considered bitches unless they moved from California to there. anybody can drape up in blue and rep 13 and claim to be real and even do violent sh*t it just makes them a thug not no real Scrapeno or Bustereno

User avatar
619Loc
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by 619Loc » April 6th, 2014, 12:00 pm

There are few hood outside of California that are legit 13 and 14.
The rest are just generic and watered down

Lowenzo
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: July 5th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by Lowenzo » April 6th, 2014, 3:03 pm

thanks everbody one luv

ScrapsFearICE
foot soldier
Posts: 157
Joined: August 12th, 2013, 9:29 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by ScrapsFearICE » April 7th, 2014, 3:38 pm

loyalone wrote:explain nortenos in florida nevada illinois and all these other states it grown beyond some north cal vs south cal shyt im sure originally that what it was [email protected] @lowenzo even the most racist gangs have some form of different ethic group or racial members in their midst it happens this sh*t is more bout a dollar nowadays than a race or color
The war is only for Northern Californians fighting off the invasive and growing Sureño threat in our home. Everyone out of state without Norteño roots is just a cheerleader. The spread of influence is not the concern, instead its maintaining it

User avatar
gee raider
underboss
Posts: 1907
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by gee raider » April 7th, 2014, 4:21 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:
Lowenzo wrote:i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?
You gotta Be Born and Raised in California otherwise the War has nothing to do with you.

u need to go somewere with that sh*t my boy...first off your not a sureno ...you dont associate with surenos period....your from some homegrown clic up xorth that claims sur k and xorth k so worry about that ...

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2742
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 7th, 2014, 4:29 pm

gee raider wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
Lowenzo wrote:i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?
You gotta Be Born and Raised in California otherwise the War has nothing to do with you.

u need to go somewere with that sh*t my boy...first off your not a sureno ...you dont associate with surenos period....your from some homegrown clic up xorth that claims sur k and xorth k so worry about that ...
Bro,my whole neighborhood and region is all about whos a "Norteno" whos a "Sureno" thats all Ive heard growin up was scrap this scrap that buster this buster that,I grew up around both SUR and NORTE,I can speak on that sh*t if I want because ive got accurate insight on whats goin down on the streets between both sides. And I am Associated with both Active Nortenos and Active Surenos ,even dudes thats in and out of Pelican Bay, High Desert ,Soledad ,Folsom etc, My Circle of People You wouldnt even understand bro, and as I said before my best Homeboy is from Wilmas West Gang in the Harbor Area of LA so thats just more inside knowledge of LA Surenos that I got potna,so miss me with the bullshit. I ONLY SPEAK WHEN I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

User avatar
gee raider
underboss
Posts: 1907
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by gee raider » April 7th, 2014, 4:41 pm

all that dont mean nothing your still a outsider looking in

you couldnt grasp why neighborhoods expand

u cant judge people from certain sides you got to judge to hood individually

and u all those people u associate with

would they still associate with u

banging that buster k sur k sh*t...didnt some xorteno wanted to get at u here for that

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2742
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 7th, 2014, 4:50 pm

gee raider wrote:all that dont mean nothing your still a outsider looking in

you couldnt grasp why neighborhoods expand

u cant judge people from certain sides you got to judge to hood individually

and u all those people u associate with

would they still associate with u

banging that buster k sur k sh*t...didnt some xorteno wanted to get at u here for that

All my Associates Know Im SK NK,and they know exactly WHY.its very Personal,but as for me wanting to hurt the ones that im cool with,naw I dont mess with them like that its a mutual respect between all of us,I dont bring SUR homies around NORTE homies and vice versa and I dont bring Norte or Sur homies around the Gutter Clique, and yea a Norte on here wanted to get down,and I told him where im stayin at right now which is Morgan Hill for the moment untill I can get back to my Hood. And im only an outsider by choice,ever since i was little all the gangs in my area wanted me to join up with them. I just know for Sure aint no Real Norteno Varrios tryin to expand out its just them being down for there turf only and reppin Northern Cali,,,Surenos on the other hand there sh*t is to expand and take over all of California,but Nortes arent allowing a full take over.

IXPOLTUIA4
fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: February 23rd, 2015, 3:47 pm

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by IXPOLTUIA4 » February 26th, 2015, 9:12 pm

FIRST N FOREMOST SALUTATIONS N TO THE HOMIE SAYN IF U OUT OF STATE YOU CHEERLEADERS N AINT REALLY AN ENE YOU IN THE WRONG BROTHA THE NORTHERN CAUSE N MOVEMENT GO BEYOND STATE LINES HOMIE. NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH SIDERS BOTH HAVE SET SHOPS IN OTHER COUNTRIES AND STATES N BY WHAT I MEAN BY SET SHOP MEANING STREET REGIMENTS THAT ARE FULLY FUNCTIONING AND HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH BROTHAS THAT ARE SET IN CALIFAS. sh*t WE HAVE GENERALS LOCKED UP DOING TIME IN THE FEDS SPREAD OUT THROUGH THE COUNTRY TO TRY N BRAKE THE FAMILIA UP ALL IT TAKES IS ENLIGHTENING FOLKS ABOUT OUR CAUSE AND WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO AND WANT TO PARTICIPATE AND WHEN THEY GET OUT SPREAD OUR MOVEMENT. YES YOU CAN SAY CALIFAS IS HEADQUARTERS AND THAT THERE ARE HOMIES THAT MOVED OUT OF STATE AND SET UP SHOP FOR THE NEXT HOMIES TO TAKE OVER N RUN WITH IT, BUT BY NO MEANS THEY ARE TO BE SUPRESSED CUS THEY ARE FROM ANOTHER STATE A HOMEBOY IS A HOMEBOY. DONT FORGET WHAT THE CAUSE IS ABOUT STOPPING THE OPPRESSION AND MOVING FOWARD FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR GENTE. JUST THOUGHT ID SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS TOPIC. ONE LOVE

1800blk
superior
Posts: 3731
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by 1800blk » February 26th, 2015, 9:37 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:
gee raider wrote:all that dont mean nothing your still a outsider looking in

you couldnt grasp why neighborhoods expand

u cant judge people from certain sides you got to judge to hood individually

and u all those people u associate with

would they still associate with u

banging that buster k sur k sh*t...didnt some xorteno wanted to get at u here for that

All my Associates Know Im SK NK,and they know exactly WHY.its very Personal,but as for me wanting to hurt the ones that im cool with,naw I dont mess with them like that its a mutual respect between all of us,I dont bring SUR homies around NORTE homies and vice versa and I dont bring Norte or Sur homies around the Gutter Clique, and yea a Norte on here wanted to get down,and I told him where im stayin at right now which is Morgan Hill for the moment untill I can get back to my Hood. And im only an outsider by choice,ever since i was little all the gangs in my area wanted me to join up with them. I just know for Sure aint no Real Norteno Varrios tryin to expand out its just them being down for there turf only and reppin Northern Cali,,,Surenos on the other hand there sh*t is to expand and take over all of California,but Nortes arent allowing a full take over.
so wtf r u is my only?

1800blk
superior
Posts: 3731
Joined: January 17th, 2012, 1:58 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by 1800blk » February 26th, 2015, 9:39 pm

Lowenzo wrote:i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?
but yea i know a few white ene as long as u puttin n work they gonna show u love :tiphat:

NorCaliBoi24
soldier
Posts: 203
Joined: May 26th, 2014, 9:34 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by NorCaliBoi24 » February 28th, 2015, 9:50 am

1800blk wrote:
Lowenzo wrote:i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?
but yea i know a few white ene as long as u puttin n work they gonna show u love :tiphat:
1800blk wrote:
Lowenzo wrote:i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?
but yea i know a few white ene as long as u puttin n work they gonna show u love :tiphat:

NorCaliBoi24
soldier
Posts: 203
Joined: May 26th, 2014, 9:34 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by NorCaliBoi24 » February 28th, 2015, 10:27 am

NorCaliBoi24 wrote:
1800blk wrote:
Lowenzo wrote:i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?
but yea i know a few white ene as long as u puttin n work they gonna show u love :tiphat:
1800blk wrote:
Lowenzo wrote:i was wondering im not nort 14 but can white boys be norte?
but yea i know a few white ene as long as u puttin n work they gonna show u love :tiphat:
Both Norteños are Sureños fully accept and allow woods into their program, in fact i played pinnochile one time at LACSP with a white south sider who had red hair and freckles, if I seen him on the street I would've thought he was a straight square, I also seen a wood who was head of security for the Northerners in Stanislaus county jail, now that I think about it pretty much every time i go to county or up state I always see at least a couple woods running with Northerners or South Siders

User avatar
Southsider619er
captain
Posts: 497
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 3:06 am

Re: can white boys be north 14 in any state in the u.s

Post by Southsider619er » March 1st, 2015, 1:18 am

this fake a$$ busta trying to say we invading, we been up here since before u busters were a gang lol stupid a$$

Post Reply