Eight Trey Hoover shot 2 weeks ago dies

Johnone1
underboss

Re: Eight Trey Hoover shot 2 weeks ago dies

Post by Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 1:09 am

I knew a dude named magic? Didnt know he was a og. Used to wear a finger wave?

stillblueraggin
colonel

Post by stillblueraggin » March 22nd, 2014, 1:13 am

Johnone1 wrote:Yeah kimonte was cool.i hung with his younger brother alot poochie.im no hoover just knew a gang of em from when i lived there.my homie Adam even painted some memorials on hoover and 54 for you guys i think.you knew that cat Rene from bms? He was a cool head too.he stayed off 52 and fig.or did you know Mel who had that dope spot on 48 ? How about " Dino" light skin n*gga called him " Dino Donnie" and the homegirl on 48 Ladonna? The other homie named troy from broadway stayed on 48 too.his moms was hella fine too.all the homies used to try to f*ck.hahaha

yeap...I know Dino yella a$$.haha. You bringin back memories. I go to the set for special occasions and other hsit like that. I'm out in Moreno Valley. You know some n*ggas..lol. sh*t is funny. When was you living in the set?

Johnone1
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 1:22 am

It's been years.since like 86 Through like 90.

Johnone1
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 1:25 am

Did you know jug head from 112 not sure if he was " jug head 3" or og jug head he had a light blue caddi and a b*tch named angel.his homie was a permed out cat named " roni". And the other homie tybud who had a green 64 and a blue elcamino on gold dees? I also knew Goldie from 112 broadway too.

Johnone1
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 1:26 am

You know any of them 46 top dollars ? I knew Jules an them at that mechanic shop and his brother rabb . I think rabb got life for murder or someshit

No Man's Land
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » March 22nd, 2014, 1:30 am

Johnone1 wrote:Did you know jug head from 112 not sure if he was " jug head 3" or og jug head he had a light blue caddi and a b*tch named angel.his homie was a permed out cat named " roni". And the other homie tybud who had a green 64 and a blue elcamino on gold dees? I also knew Goldie from 112 broadway too.
Damn, it's a small world. This older Hoover I knew stayed on Mariposa and Budlong where the street cuts. Dude still talked about a Jug Head from back n the days and SouthxLos.

No Man's Land
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » March 22nd, 2014, 1:32 am

Stayed between van buren and budlong dispensa.

Johnone1
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 1:34 am

Yeah jug was short as f*ck and sagged his pants so mother fucking tough i don't know how they didn't fall to the floor.me and him and a few others had a little spot in the 30's that we used to check at.not on no gang sh*t but just on some money sh*t.

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 22nd, 2014, 1:43 am

@KDAWG wtf? taking a round trip to south central los angeles 83rd street and hoover aint fuccin gangsta n*gga thats a friend hungry a$$ dude looking for another man's validation and that's pretty homo to me :shrug: the cali dudes cone out here when the laws on they a$$ in cali lay low and chill for a bit the two cali og'z i mentioned are both in prison probably some life sentence type sh*t
and like i said first is win gate and chucc ave(HBLOCC), bmb, shotta fam, then 83HCG

@Johnone :lol: u sound mad that my city took yall sh*t and ran with it.. take a break from the computer for u break ya keyboard lil n*gga.. and miss me with that dicc succin sh*t don't get me confused for ya triffling a$$ mama trynna run through da whole HBLOCC here's a message tell her we just want the mouth and ta save that blue waffle house yeast infected p*ssy with a side of catfish for ya paraplegic daddy ol ho* a$$ n*gga :tiphat:

Johnone1
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 1:53 am

Blah,blah,just remember.im not even a groov but i got more love from reputables then your a$$ ever,ever,EVER will.swallow that pill n*gga! It don't matter what you say.your a ot n*gga whos cred is suspect.the n*ggas i grew up knowin are the n*ggas who youve only read and heard stories about you b*tch n*gga.you wish you were me you fucking chump!

sckanless70sboy
boss

Post by sckanless70sboy » March 22nd, 2014, 10:41 am

:cmon: :facepalm: this n*gga is an embarrassment to real hoovers smh he gon say are we mad that they took ca sh*t and ran with it.... Real bangers out here don't give 9 f*cks about a lot of u out of town weirdos especially ones who think like u. The only thing u doing is making ur self look gang goofy, weird and giving ur hood a bad name. It isn't that u don't care what Cali thinks because ur mannerisms contradict that typing like Cali n*ggas with the b_ and dissing hoods that's all Cali sh*t but yet u dont care? I really don't think u connected to any real groovers kuz anyone would tell u the only GC is 52 the rest r crims and they not just b_ they CK too they don't claim crip like that anymore. U just a lost a$$ n*gga b

oog

Post by » March 22nd, 2014, 10:41 am

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:@KDAWG wtf? taking a round trip to south central los angeles 83rd street and hoover aint fuccin gangsta n*gga thats a friend hungry a$$ dude looking for another man's validation and that's pretty homo to me :shrug: the cali dudes cone out here when the laws on they a$$ in cali lay low and chill for a bit the two cali og'z i mentioned are both in prison probably some life sentence type sh*t
and like i said first is win gate and chucc ave(HBLOCC), bmb, shotta fam, then 83HCG

@Johnone :lol: u sound mad that my city took yall sh*t and ran with it.. take a break from the computer for u break ya keyboard lil n*gga.. and miss me with that dicc s
uccin sh*t don't get me confused for ya triffling a$$ mama trynna run through da whole HBLOCC here's a message tell her we just want the mouth and ta save that blue waffle house yeast infected p*ssy with a side of catfish for ya paraplegic daddy ol ho* a$$ n*gga :tiphat:
Another thing bro why you typing with two c's ? You supposed to be a Criminal lok . You don't care about ck . Y'all kill Rips on the regular . You bragging about stealing they sh*t and not having enough fortitude to come up with your own set ? That sh*t weird bro . Dudes say and do similar stuff here but they set be a royally made up one with Piru attached at the end not a real one like yours branched from . You have to know that ain't authentic ?

Jabarri
associate

Post by Jabarri » March 22nd, 2014, 3:12 pm

My n*gga HooverJoe sound like he needs some p*ssy!!!

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 22nd, 2014, 8:30 pm

@johnone :cmon: :lol: :bored: idgnf about u being from cali n*gga.. im from memphis the home of good barbeque, blues/jazz, and thicc booty ho*s i have NO desire or intention to see 83rd and hoover... :tiphat: why would i wish to be n*gga who gets NO conversation unless it doesn't involve a keyboard? :shrug: sounds pretty shitty to me living your life behind lies about being from cali.. :lol: n*ggas got alter egos and sh*t and aint nobody wanna read about your persona as a so called "hood n*gga" :cmon: get your broke grocery bagging a$$ bacc to the story and tell your mama not to bite so hard when i come :lol: :tiphat:
i thought this link would be helpful as well
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend

@sccanless70sboy wtf? i only got beef with the gangs(young m8bK, goon squad, avenue dieru gangK, 92 slobK, money mobK) in my city idgaf about what's going on in a hood 1000 miles away me :cmon: if i put "52 hcg" then it was a typo but we clicc up regularly they just a couple bloccs over from us and in some cases our hoods mixed cause we all join the same cliccs like fvm m8b, NUG, or shotta fam,

@K-dawg u EARN the right to add a "K" to a hood only if u dropped a n*gga from dat squad then u got the rite to do that sh*t.. this memphis NOT cali what don't yall n*ggas understand? we have our own politics to how we doing this criminal sh*t.. and as far as im concerned i don't have no beef with crips cause my daddy was once r60s he just flipped 83hcg when he got out of jail..

oog

Post by » March 22nd, 2014, 8:43 pm

HooverJoe this what you and your pops doing [youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FLShMdJBTkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
I knew your a$$ was from Memphis n*gga you that same n*gga that was claiming Insane GD then turned blood and VL .

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » March 22nd, 2014, 8:46 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:@johnone :cmon: :lol: :bored: idgnf about u being from cali n*gga.. im from memphis the home of good barbeque, blues/jazz, and thicc booty ho*s i have NO desire or intention to see 83rd and hoover... :tiphat: why would i wish to be n*gga who gets NO conversation unless it doesn't involve a keyboard? :shrug: sounds pretty shitty to me living your life behind lies about being from cali.. :lol: n*ggas got alter egos and sh*t and aint nobody wanna read about your persona as a so called "hood n*gga" :cmon: get your broke grocery bagging a$$ bacc to the story and tell your mama not to bite so hard when i come :lol: :tiphat:

@sccanless70sboy wtf? i only got beef with the gangs(young m8bK, goon squad, avenue dieru gangK, 92 slobK, money mobK) in my city idgaf about what's going on in a hood 1000 miles away me :cmon: if i put "52 hcg" then it was a typo but we clicc up regularly they just a couple bloccs over from us and in some cases our hoods mixed cause we all join the same cliccs like fvm m8b, NUG, or shotta fam,

@K-dawg u EARN the right to add a "K" to a hood only if u dropped a n*gga from dat squad then u got the rite to do that sh*t.. this memphis NOT cali what don't yall n*ggas understand? we have our own politics to how we doing this criminal sh*t.. and as far as im concerned i don't have no beef with crips cause my daddy was once r60s he just flipped 83hcg when he got out of jail..
If you need to kill somebody to "earn" the right to throw a K on the end, I'm guessin you killed bout ten people, no? Cuz you be throwing K's around like that sh*t's on sale.

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 22nd, 2014, 8:50 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:@johnone :cmon: :lol: :bored: idgnf about u being from cali n*gga.. im from memphis the home of good barbeque, blues/jazz, and thicc booty ho*s i have NO desire or intention to see 83rd and hoover... :tiphat: why would i wish to be n*gga who gets NO conversation unless it doesn't involve a keyboard? :shrug: sounds pretty shitty to me living your life behind lies about being from cali.. :lol: n*ggas got alter egos and sh*t and aint nobody wanna read about your persona as a so called "hood n*gga" :cmon: get your broke grocery bagging a$$ bacc to the story and tell your mama not to bite so hard when i come :lol: :tiphat:

If you need to kill somebody to "earn" the right to throw a K on the end, I'm guessin you killed bout ten people, no? Cuz you be throwing K's around like that sh*t's on sale.
@millionsmajado :lol: jayviontae know how sh*t feel

@kdawg what u mean? how can u be folk and vl at the same time?

yung kevo
soldier

Post by yung kevo » March 22nd, 2014, 9:12 pm

Cant speak for the next n*gga but i f*ck wit the lokz from the turf and some f*ck wit me and some dont but with me pressin a set they live in they always gr52ve at me

yung kevo
soldier

Post by yung kevo » March 22nd, 2014, 9:13 pm

Cant speak for the next n*gga but i f*ck wit the lokz from the turf and some f*ck wit me and some dont but with me pressin a set they live in they always gr52ve at me and stay bangin my line

Johnone1
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » March 22nd, 2014, 9:49 pm

Dont pay attention to that hoover joe cat. n*ggas a fraud. Point blank.a cali d*ck riding n*gga. From our hoover hoods to our hood up forum. Just a cali d*ck rider. Tell ya what hoover joe. You western union me 40 bucks and ill get you some og hoover autographs for you amd even some " crenshaw" t shirts for you and the rest of them cali down south d*ck riding losers.