foot soldier

Eight Trey Hoover shot 2 weeks ago dies

Post by mak47 » March 20th, 2014, 7:42 pm

22 year old was shot on March 6 at 82 and Hoover

http://krikorianwrites.com/blog/2014/3/ ... ictim-dies

oog

Re: Eight Trey Hoover shot 2 weeks ago dies

Post by » March 20th, 2014, 7:46 pm

They not waiting or wasting time to get some get back .

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » March 20th, 2014, 8:07 pm

bet dat h83ver joe n*gga feelin sum type of way :sad:

oog

Post by » March 20th, 2014, 8:19 pm

No he don't he act like he don't care for the California Hoovers which is retarded because you claiming they street .

No Man's Land
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » March 21st, 2014, 2:12 am

K-DAWG wrote:No he don't he act like he don't care for the California Hoovers which is retarded because you claiming they street .
:lol:

yung kevo
soldier

Post by yung kevo » March 21st, 2014, 2:39 am

H.I.P. Tiny 3S*****

stillblueraggin
colonel

Post by stillblueraggin » March 21st, 2014, 11:37 am

HIP Tiny... hoove. Young homies is hurting. Everybody feeling it. About to be a long summer :facepalm:

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS
underboss

Post by 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » March 21st, 2014, 12:00 pm

YEAH.... THIS ONE GON' GET UGLY!!!

ALL BAD!!!

M4V3N!!!

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 21st, 2014, 12:50 pm

K-DAWG wrote:No he don't he act like he don't care for the California Hoovers which is retarded because you claiming they street .
:shrug: i stay on chucc avenue and windgate aka da HBLOCC(52ueceHoover and 8Tr3 hoovers) u aint from my hood i personally don't give two shits regardless if i claim a cali gang or not why should i care abKout a some dudes that i don't even know :cmon: :shrug: the dudes that brought it out there(late 80s early 90s) were OG Dre and OBG bKadnewzthe 52's got started by n*gga from stl who was originally from cali

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 21st, 2014, 12:52 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
:shrug: i stay on chucc avenue and windgate aka da HBLOCC(52ueceHoover and 8Tr3 hoovers) u aint from my hood i personally don't give two shits regardless if i claim a cali gang or not why should i care abKout a some dudes that i don't even know :cmon: :shrug: the dudes that brought it out there(late 80s early 90s) were OG Dre and OBG bKadnewzthe 52's got started by n*gga from stl who was originally from cali
more or less first is "chuck ave n windgate(H-blocc)" then is "bmb" next is "shotta fam" then last but not least 8tr3 hoover criminal :shrug: :tiphat:

monsterhaze183
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » March 21st, 2014, 4:56 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
So...nomatter hat U say, or try 2 rephrase it, Your Gangs origin are Still etchd in Cali streets, and U call homies from your Sett nobodys cuz there not in your City? Somethings off about that homeboy,.. but hey thats how yall do it, thats hat u do lol

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » March 21st, 2014, 5:34 pm

HIP to the young homie.

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 21st, 2014, 7:13 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
So...nomatter hat U say, or try 2 rephrase it, Your Gangs origin are Still etchd in Cali streets, and U call homies from your Sett nobodys cuz there not in your City? Somethings off about that homeboy,.. but hey thats how yall do it, thats hat u do lol
so every n*gga claiming hoover should have a national memorial because a dude that they had no affiliation with died? i don't see cali n*ggas screaming free joe, d.boogie, taz gotti, blaccie, or saying "r.i.p. majicc staccs"

oog

Post by » March 21st, 2014, 7:21 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
so every n*gga claiming hoover should have a national memorial because a dude that they had no affiliation with died? i don't see cali n*ggas screaming free joe, d.boogie, taz gotti, blaccie, or saying "r.i.p. majicc staccs"
That's cuz they don't know them n*ggas . Ya'll should be connected and that's the problem . Anybody can attach Crip to they hood but ya'll claiming they streets of 83rd and Hoover . No way you should not have a connection that's blasphemy I'm sorry . What you Groovin for then ? You abide by the originator rules and guidelines it's their trend you following .

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 21st, 2014, 7:43 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
That's cuz they don't know them n*ggas . Ya'll should be connected and that's the problem . Anybody can attach Crip to they hood but ya'll claiming they streets of 83rd and Hoover . No way you should not have a connection that's blasphemy I'm sorry . What you Groovin for then ? You abide by the originator rules and guidelines it's their trend you following .
just cause one dude died means we took a national lost? fucc u want me to do have a nationwide funeral? how is he a homie if i don't know him? fucc history and fucc tradition we get down on anybKody on that #ebk sh*t.. 8tr3 hoover criminals were the first hoovers in memphis started by the og's i mentioned abKove that's the only history that matters to me.. if u claimin hoover in memphis and u aint seen da hblocc then u aint groovin my n*gga simple as that i already mentioned the two cali n*ggas that migrated here and started our set. there are STILL cali n*ggas out here but most go bacc and forth between here n south central

Johnone1
underboss

Post by Johnone1 » March 21st, 2014, 8:04 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
monsterhaze183 wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
just cause one dude died means we took a national lost? fucc u want me to do have a nationwide funeral? how is he a homie if i don't know him? fucc history and fucc tradition we get down on anybKody on that #ebk sh*t.. 8tr3 hoover criminals were the first hoovers in memphis started by the og's i mentioned abKove that's the only history that matters to me.. if u claimin hoover in memphis and u aint seen da hblocc then u aint groovin my n*gga simple as that i already mentioned the two cali n*ggas that migrated here and started our set. there are STILL cali n*ggas out here but most go bacc and forth between here n south central

n*gga get the f*ck outta here you weenie.your a down south n*gga in a Cali forum you tramp.hoover is a hoover.since your on our d*ck in Cali you need to show respect for your fallen groov you simple simple a$$ d*ck sucker.

JJx2
superior

Post by JJx2 » March 21st, 2014, 8:35 pm

:lol:

stillblueraggin
colonel

Post by stillblueraggin » March 22nd, 2014, 12:19 am

f*ck numbers Hoove.....I'm from Westside Hoova!!! :shoot:

No Man's Land
underboss

Post by No Man's Land » March 22nd, 2014, 12:31 am

"I'm from 83 Hoover but have never been to W. 83rd St or Hoover St. and I don't give a f*ck about real 83 Hoovers."

:facepalm:

oog

Post by » March 22nd, 2014, 12:33 am

No Man's Land wrote:"I'm from 83 Hoover but have never been to W. 83rd St or Hoover St. and I don't give a f*ck about real 83 Hoovers."

:facepalm:
Exactly lmao dumb sh*t .