All gods children- the story of willie bosket

3nisko2
underboss
Region: North East

All gods children- the story of willie bosket

Unread post by 3nisko2 » June 28th, 2013, 8:22 am

I read this book uptop called all god's children. Its about willie bosket, one of the most dangerous inmates of nyc(not cuz he pops on dudes but cuz he pops on COs) cuz of him a ny state law was changed for juviniles to be tried as adults. Where i found it facsinating wasnt only the actions he caused but what the book was trying to explain, that violence can be a trait. His father, grand father even down to his ancestors were all killers without one knowing or being raised by the other... Right now hes in a special made box, with pixel glass and four cameras pointing at him they gave him over 50 years in the box but its the story before his jail time that is crazy,especially his fathers story. Mind you they're all were considered bright and intelligent. Hopefully someone thats in film school or does films would see this and look at the story, this would be dope for a film. I can see this being a hit at film festivals if done right... Dont know whos willie? go google u might learn something about violence and why u or anyone u know see violence as second nature...