BLOOD STONE VILLAIN THE FUCK UP

Unread post by trillvillain » July 4th, 2012, 7:51 am

YO ANY OFFICIAL BLOOD STONE VILLAINS OR ANY 50Z HOMIES HOLLA AT YO VILLAIN

RokkstarStone5
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: UGSN

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 4th, 2012, 5:08 pm

trillvillain wrote:YO ANY OFFICIAL BLOOD STONE VILLAINS OR ANY 50Z HOMIES HOLLA AT YO VILLAIN
Wats Rollin vill ?

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » July 4th, 2012, 6:11 pm

FUCC VILLIAN NIGGA! ESXL3RD ST GXNGSTXRS CUZZZ!!! BSV K!!!

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 4th, 2012, 10:17 pm

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:FUCC VILLIAN NIGGA! ESXL3RD ST GXNGSTXRS CUZZZ!!! BSV K!!!

oooooooooo somebody angry ....... :lmao:

westsxdeYgz
fresh meat
Affiliation: w/s Denver Lanes 109 Fig Ryder Gang

Unread post by westsxdeYgz » July 4th, 2012, 10:23 pm

same weirdo dat wrote on ma shit niggas a mark

RENEGADE MOTTO
soldier

Unread post by RENEGADE MOTTO » July 4th, 2012, 10:47 pm

THERE NO BSV ON THIS SHIT OR ON THE ST LIKE THAT

trillvillain
fresh meat
Affiliation: EVILSIDE BLOODSTONE VI52AIN

Unread post by trillvillain » July 6th, 2012, 4:49 am

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote:FUCC VILLIAN NIGGA! ESXL3RD ST GXNGSTXRS CUZZZ!!! BSV K!!!
FAM U SOUND WILD PUSSY NOT EVEN UR TITTIES YOU JUST A MOVIN TARGET THE FRANK STAND IS OPEN NIGGA WHO DA BIG HOMIE FOR THAT BUMM ASS INTERNET HOOD U PUSHIN FRANK OCEAN CONTINUE LIVIN ON UR KNEEZ NIGGA .....VILLAIN DA FUCK UP KOWARD

gzboss6
foot soldier
Affiliation: 720

Unread post by gzboss6 » July 8th, 2012, 11:57 am

Fuck bsv them niggas feek that whole set need to b cleaned up that's ain't real bloods

$HADEY_RILLA
fresh meat
Affiliation: Gorilla

Unread post by $HADEY_RILLA » July 8th, 2012, 4:38 pm

rokkz up

gzboss6
foot soldier

Unread post by gzboss6 » July 8th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Do ni66as even know that bsv pussy ass fack shit anit start till 1999 or 2000 they tryin to g like the black p stone they lame

trillvillain
fresh meat
Affiliation: EVILSIDE BLOODSTONE VI52AIN

Unread post by trillvillain » July 9th, 2012, 6:01 am

I SEE YALL YOUNG BLOODS GOT ME FUCKED UP I BEEN DOING THIS FOR DAMN NEAR 20 JOINTS HOMIE TALKIN BRAZY BOUT THE WHOLE HOOD NEED TO BE CKLEANED UP HOMIE BEHIND THE WALL WHERE I JUST BAME FROM YOU WOULD B A MISSILE A HOLSTER OR A PLATE LIL NIGGA AND I SAY LIL NIGGA BCKUZ A REAL RIGHT BLOOD WOULDNT SOUND SO EMOTIONAL. BIG BZ TO DA APE HOMIE BUT UHHH ITS VILLAIN OVA HERE BOII NOW BACK TO THIS FOOL TAlkiN BOUT THE WHOLE VILLAIN HOOD NEED TO BE CKLEENED UP ITS VILLAINS ALL OVER JUST BOME THRU THE JUNGLE AND PIC A HOOD WE IN SETHLO THE BAMAS .BUT I KNO FOR A FACT YOU WOULDNT BUST A GRAPE THO AND YOU PROLLY WONT EVER. BUT THIS THE LAST TIME I EVER REPLY TO IGNORANCE I GOT ON THIS TO REACH OUT TO ANY REAL RIGHT BSV 52 OR 56 VILLAINS....... SAY HELLO TO DA BAD GUY

Drama$ydal
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FAMILY SWAN NATION

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 9th, 2012, 9:18 am

THAT AINT GANGSTER AT ALL CRABBY PATTY. WHY YOU ALL UP IN A DAMU THREAD DISRESPECKTING? SHOWS YOU A REAL INTERNET BANGER. I DIDNT KEYBOARD BANG ON YOU WHEN YOU CAME IN MY THREAD BECKAUSE YOU DIDNT DISRESPECKT, BUT YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW HOW THE FAMILIES GET DOWN, SO AINT NO DISRESPECKTING NO VILLAINS AROUND HERE CKLOWN. GO DROWN IN BIKINI BOTTOM YOU FOOTLONG WEENIE. ITS THAT E/S W/S KONNECKT FOOL... FROM THE 20'S TO THE 100'S AND NATIONWIDE. FAMILIES AND VILLAINS UP. ALL CRAB KILLER KARTEL. BOW DOWN AND BITE THE BULLET. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS. NEIGHBORHOODS, FAMILIES, VILLAINS, LANES, MAFIAS, AND PIRUS. EAST TO THE WEST. NO CUTTS.
FUCK ANY CKRIP WHO DISRESPECKTS. WHORE PACKS :jerk: DONT SELL, AND WE AINT BUYING.

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 9th, 2012, 9:21 am

gzboss6 wrote:Do ni66as even know that bsv pussy ass fack shit anit start till 1999 or 2000 they tryin to g like the black p stone they lame
GET YOUR PUSSY ASS ON. WHAT THE FUCK YOU BANGING CKLOWN? GANGSTER DISCIPLE? STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE OR TURN CRIB.

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 9th, 2012, 9:23 am

gzboss6 wrote:Fuck bsv them niggas feek that whole set need to b cleaned up that's ain't real bloods
FUCK YOU. GROW AND DEVELOP, AT THE SAME TIME MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 9th, 2012, 9:26 am

westsxdeYgz wrote:same weirdo dat wrote on ma shit niggas a mark
EAST TO THE WEST YOUNG RYDER. KEEP IT HUNNEDS ON EM.

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 9th, 2012, 9:29 am

RokkstarStone5 wrote:
trillvillain wrote:YO ANY OFFICIAL BLOOD STONE VILLAINS OR ANY 50Z HOMIES HOLLA AT YO VILLAIN
Wats Rollin vill ?
E/S DAMU... WHAT YOU SIPPING ON?

gzboss6
foot soldier

Unread post by gzboss6 » July 9th, 2012, 4:51 pm

again and this the last post iam put up I don't give a fuck wat u speakin I don't got a prob wit bloods I just don't like fake ones fuck BSVni66as is weak as fuck yo every one I eva ran into the shit whack want to b p. Stones wit that Gin said FUCK Y'ALL 74 till the world blow

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 12th, 2012, 10:11 am

gzboss6 wrote:again and this the last post iam put up I don't give a fuck wat u speakin I don't got a prob wit bloods I just don't like fake ones fuck BSVni66as is weak as fuck yo every one I eva ran into the shit whack want to b p. Stones wit that Gin said FUCK Y'ALL 74 till the world blow

but we not tho and 74 to this grip

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 12th, 2012, 10:12 am

Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
Wats Rollin vill ?
E/S DAMU... WHAT YOU SIPPING ON?

was rollin boy es up

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 12th, 2012, 10:12 am

$HADEY_RILLA wrote:rokkz up
rokkz always up l

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 12th, 2012, 10:13 am

gzboss6 wrote:Fuck bsv them niggas feek that whole set need to b cleaned up that's ain't real bloods
we konnected homie blow the grip

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 12th, 2012, 10:31 am

RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l
YOU MIXING THAT UGSN SHIT WITH ROLLING 50'S SHIT? 52 BSV AINT WITH THAT ROCKS STUFF BROTHER. IF YOU KONNECKTED YOU NEED NOT TO MIX THE TWO.

gzboss6
foot soldier

Unread post by gzboss6 » July 12th, 2012, 12:52 pm

Anit no bsv slobs shit lol wat the fuck is a villian

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS
underboss

Unread post by 4PXCC GXNGSTXRS » July 12th, 2012, 2:35 pm

@DRAMASYDAL!!! YA NAME SOUND LIKE A BITCH NAME 1ST OFF!!! 2ND: YOU EASTCOAST SLOB NIGGAZ IS HELLA FUNNY!!! YALL GIVIN THE REAL 52'56BSVK A BAD NAME!!! YOU ARE A CLOWN ASS SQUARE!!! THAT SPUNGE BOB SHIT U TALKIN IS HILARIOUS!!! FUCCC YA FAKE ASS!!! 434248 GC'Z BSVP'KAY!!!

$HADEY_RILLA
fresh meat
Affiliation: Gorilla

Unread post by $HADEY_RILLA » July 15th, 2012, 9:41 pm

Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l
YOU MIXING THAT UGSN SHIT WITH ROLLING 50'S SHIT? 52 BSV AINT WITH THAT ROCKS STUFF BROTHER. IF YOU KONNECKTED YOU NEED NOT TO MIX THE TWO.[/quote

WAT NIGGA ? WERE BOTH STONEYS AT THE END OF THE DAY SO ITS ROKKZ ALWAYS UP BROTHER

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 16th, 2012, 8:13 am

4PXCC GXNGSTXRS wrote: :jerk: @DRAMASYDAL!!! YA NAME SOUND LIKE A BITCH NAME 1ST OFF!!! 2ND: YOU EASTCOAST SLOB NIGGAZ IS HELLA FUNNY!!! YALL GIVIN THE REAL 52'56BSVK A BAD NAME!!! YOU ARE A CLOWN ASS SQUARE!!! THAT SPUNGE BOB SHIT U TALKIN IS HILARIOUS!!! FUCCC YA FAKE ASS!!! 434248 GC'Z BSVP'KAY!!!
:facepalm: I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER NOW SIR SINCE YOU GOT THAT OFF YOUR BONY ASS CHEST. YOU A WHORE PACK WANKSTER DICK SON, GO KILL YOURSELF. THIS O KILLA OVER HERE, GANGSTER KILLER OVER HERE, ALL CRIP KILLER OVER HERE. EAST SIDIN' ALL DAY NIGGA. BEAT IT.

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 16th, 2012, 8:30 am

$HADEY_RILLA wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l
YOU MIXING THAT UGSN SHIT WITH ROLLING 50'S SHIT? 52 BSV AINT WITH THAT ROCKS STUFF BROTHER. IF YOU KONNECKTED YOU NEED NOT TO MIX THE TWO.[/quote

WAT NIGGA ? WERE BOTH STONEYS AT THE END OF THE DAY SO ITS ROKKZ ALWAYS UP BROTHER
NO DISRESPECT TO YOU OR YOUR ORGANIZATION BUT YALL NOT BLOODS. AND ROLLING 50'S BLOOD STONE VILLAIN AINT STONEY.. THEY VILLAINS, TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS. ROLLING 50'S BSV AND THE UBN BSV AINT THE SAME. ONE BLOOD, ONE THINK THEY BLOOD. BIG DIFFERENCE. YOU A GORILLA... WHY NOT GUERRILLA? BUT AGAIN, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, JUST TRYNA TELL YOU WHATS REAL.. IN TIME YOU WILL SEE.

GuttaGang
sergeant
Region: South

Unread post by GuttaGang » July 17th, 2012, 8:23 am

Drama$ydal wrote:
$HADEY_RILLA wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l

NO DISRESPECT TO YOU OR YOUR ORGANIZATION BUT YALL NOT BLOODS. AND ROLLING 50'S BLOOD STONE VILLAIN AINT STONEY.. THEY VILLAINS, TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS. ROLLING 50'S BSV AND THE UBN BSV AINT THE SAME. ONE BLOOD, ONE THINK THEY BLOOD. BIG DIFFERENCE. YOU A GORILLA... WHY NOT GUERRILLA? BUT AGAIN, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, JUST TRYNA TELL YOU WHATS REAL.. IN TIME YOU WILL SEE.
I see what you saying but at the same time, rollin 50's Bsv that pay respect to the Stoneys at the end of the day, don't mean they any less of a Villain it's just a respect amongst men type thing as far as i see it. :2cents:

Red Dawn 000
major
Affiliation: U B kNowin

Unread post by Red Dawn 000 » July 17th, 2012, 3:32 pm

GuttaGang wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
$HADEY_RILLA wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l

I see what you saying but at the same time, rollin 50's Bsv that pay respect to the Stoneys at the end of the day, don't mean they any less of a Villain it's just a respect amongst men type thing as far as i see it. :2cents:
Don't pay attention to that nigga. This the so called retired after 10 years Pete who is the GF for all of Jersey and went to Soundview to announce his retirement. The same nigga who stay throwing shots at the ES but claimed he was a Pete when Blazing Billys and especially the niggas names he was throwing out before on they strictly ES Pete UP shit. He from Jersey anyways what the fuck do he know about the Gorrillas or they ABSVN history? He retired remember and the ABSVN and Gorrillas was still 1 when he claimed he was a UBN/SMM soldier.

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 17th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Red Dawn 000 wrote:
GuttaGang wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
$HADEY_RILLA wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l

Don't pay attention to that nigga. This the so called retired after 10 years Pete who is the GF for all of Jersey and went to Soundview to announce his retirement. The same nigga who stay throwing shots at the ES but claimed he was a Pete when Blazing Billys and especially the niggas names he was throwing out before on they strictly ES Pete UP shit. He from Jersey anyways what the fuck do he know about the Gorrillas or they ABSVN history? He retired remember and the ABSVN and Gorrillas was still 1 when he claimed he was a UBN/SMM soldier.
I NEVER CLAIMED NOTHING IM NOT YOUNG BRUH... I NEVER SAID GF IN ANY THREAD. IM ALSO NOT THROWING SHOTS AT THE E/S... IM BANGING E/S, AND I RETIRED FROM SMM... IM STILL BLOOD AND STILL HELLA ACKTIVE AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR THE FADE, BUT YOU NOT BLOOD SO I DONT HAVE TIME TO DEBATE.. IM BLOOD, I DONT RIDE THE FIVE AND MY CARD GOOD WORLDWIDE... IM BANGING THE STRONGEST CARD UNDER BLOOD HOMIE.. NO CKUTTS. PERIOD, IM FROM JERSEY NIGGA BUT IM AUTHENTIC SO I KAN TRAVEL AND DO BUSINESS IN ALL 50 STATES, NOT JUST ONE.. DO YOUR THANG WITH THAT FUCK SHIT BRUH, IM ONLY SPEAKING UP OUTTA LOVE, IM NOT TRYNA PLAY NIGGAZ TO THE LEFT...YOU NIGGAZ ON SOME FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS INSTEAD OF USING INTELLIGENCE. IM MY OWN MAN I DONT BLIND FOLLOW ANYTHING, IM MY OWN LEADER AND KALL MY OWN SHOTS SO IM NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK THE TRUTH. SOUTH BENTRAL TO NJ NIGGA... E/S

Red Dawn 000
major
Affiliation: U B kNowin

Unread post by Red Dawn 000 » July 17th, 2012, 6:56 pm

Yeah that all sound good but who are you to tell me if im blood or not? You think I or any nigga care bout all that 5is shit you niggas talk? I get it you ride the 5 you fake blah blah blah. Well I ride that 5 got it tatted on me with the big bs and eastside beastside so niggas know what's good wit mines. And i knw the same as you should know this es shiis gucci in much more then 1 state. But why you so bitter acting? You claim all this trying to correct niggas shit but niggas is not trying to be corrected cuz we already established and a factor. Im not concerned with la or bloods out there 1 bit. I know what they did and have nothing but respect for them but im not them and not trying to be.

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 17th, 2012, 7:11 pm

Red Dawn 000 wrote:Yeah that all sound good but who are you to tell me if im blood or not? You think I or any nigga care bout all that 5is shit you niggas talk? I get it you ride the 5 you fake blah blah blah. Well I ride that 5 got it tatted on me with the big bs and eastside beastside so niggas know what's good wit mines. And i knw the same as you should know this es shiis gucci in much more then 1 state. But why you so bitter acting? You claim all this trying to correct niggas shit but niggas is not trying to be corrected cuz we already established and a factor. Im not concerned with la or bloods out there 1 bit. I know what they did and have nothing but respect for them but im not them and not trying to be.
SHUT THE FUCK UP THEN AND KEEP RIDING THE FIVE... DO WHAT YOU DO.

sckanless70sboy
boss

Unread post by sckanless70sboy » July 17th, 2012, 7:16 pm

VxSxOxP

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » July 17th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Drama$ydal wrote:
Red Dawn 000 wrote:Yeah that all sound good but who are you to tell me if im blood or not? You think I or any nigga care bout all that 5is shit you niggas talk? I get it you ride the 5 you fake blah blah blah. Well I ride that 5 got it tatted on me with the big bs and eastside beastside so niggas know what's good wit mines. And i knw the same as you should know this es shiis gucci in much more then 1 state. But why you so bitter acting? You claim all this trying to correct niggas shit but niggas is not trying to be corrected cuz we already established and a factor. Im not concerned with la or bloods out there 1 bit. I know what they did and have nothing but respect for them but im not them and not trying to be.
SHUT THE FUCK UP THEN AND KEEP RIDING THE FIVE... DO WHAT YOU DO.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i had to laugh 5 times at that

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 18th, 2012, 1:56 am

sckanless70sboy wrote:VxSxOxP
ALL DAY

YSLdecKK
corporal
Affiliation: BPSRN YSL DECKK THA 17

Unread post by YSLdecKK » July 18th, 2012, 10:50 pm

$HADEY_RILLA wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l

LIES neither of u are stones
bsv is damu
u guys........i dont know WHAT THE FUCKK yall are.
i dont know y u sayin gorilla instead of guerilla monkey ass niggas

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 19th, 2012, 8:15 am

:smh: :facepalm:

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 19th, 2012, 8:19 am

YSLdecKK wrote:
$HADEY_RILLA wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l

bsv is damu
THATS BECAUSE IT WAS STARTED BY A LOST SOUL WHO WAS A GORILLA AND NOT A GUERRILLA. THESE NIGGAZ TALKIN BOUT WHATS ROKKIN APE... :facepalm:

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 19th, 2012, 8:44 am

to the rollack niga and to everybody that keep sayin why i told the rilla homie rokkz up im from ny before bsv got konnected we was rokkin and tbh i say wat the fuck i want im ES BSV 52 Rollin all day but if the homie gonna tell me rokkz up ima say rokkz up juu heard....so fuck that

UNLV Tho

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 19th, 2012, 9:08 am

RokkstarStone5 wrote:to the rollack niga and to everybody that keep sayin why i told the rilla homie rokkz up im from ny before bsv got konnected we was rokkin and tbh i say wat the fuck i want im ES BSV 52 Rollin all day but if the homie gonna tell me rokkz up ima say rokkz up juu heard....so fuck that

UNLV Tho
IM NOT SMM. DO YA THANG BL52D. E/S.

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 19th, 2012, 9:23 am

Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:to the rollack niga and to everybody that keep sayin why i told the rilla homie rokkz up im from ny before bsv got konnected we was rokkin and tbh i say wat the fuck i want im ES BSV 52 Rollin all day but if the homie gonna tell me rokkz up ima say rokkz up juu heard....so fuck that

UNLV Tho
thought u was rollack......wass goin on.... :wtf2: .and ES always up

sckanless70sboy
boss

Unread post by sckanless70sboy » July 19th, 2012, 7:01 pm

BSV is not stone dey r VILLAINS dey have nuthen 2 do with black p stones the BSV is on the eastside 50s nowher near BPS i dnt think dey function like dat could b wrong bt frm wat i no BSV dnt b in BPS hood like dey connected still VSOP doe but u niggas ain stones yal bang the V if anything stop worryin bou stones kuz yal ain clickt up wid em yal klick is VSOP Villains Swans 2Outlaw BSPirus nd sayin rokks up is dissin stones onda low nd ur claimin 2 b BSV nd ur a stone rockstar? nigga ur not real check yo self homie kuz Rokks is a derrogatory term 2 the stones nd dat would mean ur dissn ur self 2 but BSV ain got nun 2 do wit BPS dnt get it fuckt up kuz dey both got stone in dey name dey r 2 totally different h3kds

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 20th, 2012, 7:50 pm

RokkstarStone5 wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:

UNLV Tho
ITS MAD POSTS AND THREADS ON HERE ABOUT IT.

YSLdecKK
corporal
Affiliation: BPSRN YSL DECKK THA 17

Unread post by YSLdecKK » July 21st, 2012, 4:20 am

Drama$ydal wrote:
YSLdecKK wrote:
$HADEY_RILLA wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
rokkz always up l

bsv is damu
THATS BECAUSE IT WAS STARTED BY A LOST SOUL WHO WAS A GORILLA AND NOT A GUERRILLA. THESE NIGGAZ TALKIN BOUT WHATS ROKKIN APE... :facepalm: [/quo
:smh: :smh: :smh: :facepalm:

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 22nd, 2012, 2:00 am

sckanless70sboy wrote:BSV is not stone dey r VILLAINS dey have nuthen 2 do with black p stones the BSV is on the eastside 50s nowher near BPS i dnt think dey function like dat could b wrong bt frm wat i no BSV dnt b in BPS hood like dey connected still VSOP doe but u niggas ain stones yal bang the V if anything stop worryin bou stones kuz yal ain clickt up wid em yal klick is VSOP Villains Swans 2Outlaw BSPirus nd sayin rokks up is dissin stones onda low nd ur claimin 2 b BSV nd ur a stone rockstar? nigga ur not real check yo self homie kuz Rokks is a derrogatory term 2 the stones nd dat would mean ur dissn ur self 2 but BSV ain got nun 2 do wit BPS dnt get it fuckt up kuz dey both got stone in dey name dey r 2 totally different h3kds

u not in the loop wit NY business suck some dick

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 22nd, 2012, 2:00 am

Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:

UNLV Tho

i seen it u a 550

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 22nd, 2012, 4:22 am

RokkstarStone5 wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:

UNLV Tho

i seen it u a 550
AND YOU ABSVN / UGSN. :jerk:

Drama$ydal
underboss

Unread post by Drama$ydal » July 22nd, 2012, 4:24 am

RokkstarStone5 wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:BSV is not stone dey r VILLAINS dey have nuthen 2 do with black p stones the BSV is on the eastside 50s nowher near BPS i dnt think dey function like dat could b wrong bt frm wat i no BSV dnt b in BPS hood like dey connected still VSOP doe but u niggas ain stones yal bang the V if anything stop worryin bou stones kuz yal ain clickt up wid em yal klick is VSOP Villains Swans 2Outlaw BSPirus nd sayin rokks up is dissin stones onda low nd ur claimin 2 b BSV nd ur a stone rockstar? nigga ur not real check yo self homie kuz Rokks is a derrogatory term 2 the stones nd dat would mean ur dissn ur self 2 but BSV ain got nun 2 do wit BPS dnt get it fuckt up kuz dey both got stone in dey name dey r 2 totally different h3kds

HOW YOU DISRESPECKTING THE HOMIE AND HE TRYNA TELL YOU WHATS RIGHT? :facepalm: YOU AINT ROLLING V'Z BRUH.

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 22nd, 2012, 10:39 am

Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:

UNLV Tho

i seen it u a 550
AND YOU ABSVN / UGSN. :jerk:

im not UGSN im not Gorilla stone and there is no more ABSVN dumb ass

RokkstarStone5
boss

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » July 22nd, 2012, 10:39 am

Drama$ydal wrote:
RokkstarStone5 wrote:

HOW YOU DISRESPECKTING THE HOMIE AND HE TRYNA TELL YOU WHATS RIGHT? :facepalm: YOU AINT ROLLING V'Z BRUH.

kause he talkin bullshit juss like u so both of yall suck some dick