What Blood Set Get It Poppin In Brooklyn

AlAckbar
fresh meat
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What Blood Set Get It Poppin In Brooklyn

Unread post by AlAckbar » March 8th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Don't Frank Mathews Murderous Mad Dawgs Boods control Red Hook? Thatz what sombody told me. Tru or False?

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Affiliation: 79MSB

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 8th, 2012, 1:43 pm

AlAckbar wrote:Don't Frank Mathews Murderous Mad Dawgs Boods control Red Hook? Thatz what sombody told me. Tru or False?
YOU GOT THAT FROM RAH DIGGS HUH?

brooklyn456
underboss

Unread post by brooklyn456 » March 8th, 2012, 1:48 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
AlAckbar wrote:Don't Frank Mathews Murderous Mad Dawgs Boods control Red Hook? Thatz what sombody told me. Tru or False?
YOU GOT THAT FROM RAH DIGGS HUH?
diggs aint never say that. and to answer the original questions the answer is no. red hook is mostly brim these days but there is definitely a ubn presence

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 8th, 2012, 1:51 pm

I SHOULDNT BE SAYING THIS BUT MUCH LOVE TO HIM FOR NOT HOPPING ON THE BRIM WAVE THATS BEEN GOING ON THESE PAST FEW YEARS.

brooklyn456
underboss

Unread post by brooklyn456 » March 8th, 2012, 1:55 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I SHOULDNT BE SAYING THIS BUT MUCH LOVE TO HIM FOR NOT HOPPING ON THE BRIM WAVE THATS BEEN GOING ON THESE PAST FEW YEARS.
and why shouldnt u be saying this? cuz u hood hop urself? and why would sum1 wit the stature diggs has wanna switch it up?

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 8th, 2012, 1:59 pm

YEAH I HOPPED SO TECHNICALLY IM IN NO POSITION TO CLOWN ANOTHER NIGGA THAT DOES..BUT I SALUTE HIM FOR STAYING MAD DOG AND HOLDIN IT DOWN ALL THOOSE YEARS..ITS ALOT OF NIGGAS THAT LEAVE HOODS OFF THE STRENGTH THAT OTHERS SAY IS FADED.

brooklyn456
underboss

Unread post by brooklyn456 » March 8th, 2012, 2:02 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YEAH I HOPPED SO TECHNICALLY IM IN NO POSITION TO CLOWN ANOTHER NIGGA THAT DOES..BUT I SALUTE HIM FOR STAYING MAD DOG AND HOLDIN IT DOWN ALL THOOSE YEARS..ITS ALOT OF NIGGAS THAT LEAVE HOODS OFF THE STRENGTH THAT OTHERS SAY IS FADED.
a) MMB not faded b) "captain goes down with the ship"

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 8th, 2012, 2:06 pm

I KNOW BUT IM PRETTY SURE THERE WAS NIGGAS SAYING THEY WAS AND SAYING SHIT LIKE "DAMN NIGGAS STILL BANG MMB?" JUST LIKE NIGGAS SAY ABOUT 183,VALENTINE..BUT LITTLE DO THESE NIGGAS KNOW THAT THE SAME UBN HOODS THEY SPEAKIN ON IS PROBABLLY PUTTIN IN TWICE AS MUCH WORK AS WHATEVER PARTICULAR BRIM/STONE/MILLA HOOD THEY CLAIMING.

brooklyn456
underboss

Unread post by brooklyn456 » March 8th, 2012, 2:11 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I KNOW BUT IM PRETTY SURE THERE WAS NIGGAS SAYING THEY WAS AND SAYING SHIT LIKE "DAMN NIGGAS STILL BANG MMB?" JUST LIKE NIGGAS SAY ABOUT 183,VALENTINE..BUT LITTLE DO THESE NIGGAS KNOW THAT THE SAME UBN HOODS THEY SPEAKIN ON IS PROBABLLY PUTTIN IN TWICE AS MUCH WORK AS WHATEVER PARTICULAR BRIM/STONE/MILLA HOOD THEY CLAIMING.
niggas who say shit like that demonstrate that they name ring no bells and not a active part of the blood community in nyc, cuz they would know better if that were the case. they dont stop 2 think that they dont hear about certain hoods for strategic reasons not related to "puttin in work" or not

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 8th, 2012, 2:17 pm

NIGGAS GO BY WHOEVER NAME RINGIN BELLS UPTOP OR WHOEVER GETTIN ''DEEP''.

SixDeuceWS
superior
Affiliation: ParkGang

Unread post by SixDeuceWS » March 8th, 2012, 2:19 pm

matter fact..Mad Dog run that hood then the Gorilla and the Brims

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 8th, 2012, 2:21 pm

GORILLAS AND BRIMS(ILL SAY MACKS) IS EVERYWHERE LITERALLY.

brooklyn456
underboss

Unread post by brooklyn456 » March 8th, 2012, 2:21 pm

SixDeuceWS wrote:matter fact..Mad Dog run that hood then the Gorilla and the Brims
Mad Dog do got the deepest presence in that part of brooklyn (park slope, gowanus, red hook, some in sunset etc...)

Chessey
prospect

Unread post by Chessey » March 8th, 2012, 2:24 pm

What blood set holdin bush down

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 8th, 2012, 2:26 pm

Chessey wrote:What blood set holdin bush down
THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED LIKE 1000 TIMES..BUT IF IT AINT BRIM OR LANE..ITS IRELEVANT.

SixDeuceWS
superior

Unread post by SixDeuceWS » March 8th, 2012, 2:31 pm

real shit thats how i know the U not going no where or slipping

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » March 8th, 2012, 2:34 pm

YOU CANT TELL THAT TO THE HATS/STONES THO SMH

dabushville
foot soldier

Unread post by dabushville » March 8th, 2012, 2:50 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:@ CHAZACK.....STATS DON'T MEAN NOTHING EVERY SINGLE CRIME DOESN'T MAKE THE NEWS ....THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT AIN'T GOING ON.

BLOODS THAT GIVE IT UP IN BK..

BLOOD NIGGAZ IN EAST FLATBUSH 50Z

BLOOD NIGGAZ IN ALBANY PJS IN CROWN HEIGHTS

MOST THE BLOODS IN BED STUY GIVE IT UP FILTHY

MOST THE BLOODS IN CONEY ISLAND AND MARLBORO

THE ENTIRE PINK HOUSES AND SURROUNDING BLOCKS IN EAST NEW YORK

FLATBUSH BLOOD NIGGAZ WAS PUTTING IN WORK..HAVEN'T HEARD BOUT SHIT IN A MINUTE THO.

BUSHWICK BLOOD NIGGAZ GIVE IT UP FILTHY

Brookline pjs in kanarsie.

That's just off the top of my head....idk wat chazack talking about...its obvious he not out here..I'm everywhere I see all the work...plus I got FAM n friends in those places.....bk BLOODS give it uP ...MY HOOD A WELL KNOWN BLOOD HOOD BEEN KNOWN FOR WILD BLOOD NIGGAZ SINCE THE SHIT LEFT THE ISLAND.

i be in the 50z plenty and them outlaw niggas is getting dropped. mainly the 53rd and 55th rip tk n rambo the other niggaz didnt know to well but them niggas going to fall off. only the 51 and 52nd really holding it down

dabushville
foot soldier

Unread post by dabushville » March 8th, 2012, 2:58 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:50z n church ave is outlaw BLOODS wit a bunch of different blood NIGGAZ
yeah i know theyre bloods also tho idk the set(s) they put in wrk

chazack
underboss

Unread post by chazack » March 8th, 2012, 3:00 pm

dabushville wrote:
BR00KLYN23 wrote:@ CHAZACK.....STATS DON'T MEAN NOTHING EVERY SINGLE CRIME DOESN'T MAKE THE NEWS ....THAT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT AIN'T GOING ON.

FLATBUSH BLOOD NIGGAZ WAS PUTTING IN WORK..HAVEN'T HEARD BOUT SHIT IN A MINUTE THO.

That's just off the top of my head....idk wat chazack talking about...its obvious he not out here..I'm everywhere I see all the work...plus I got FAM n friends in those places.....bk BLOODS give it uP ...MY HOOD A WELL KNOWN BLOOD HOOD BEEN KNOWN FOR WILD BLOOD NIGGAZ SINCE THE SHIT LEFT THE ISLAND.

i be in the 50z plenty and them outlaw niggas is getting dropped. mainly the 53rd and 55th rip tk n rambo the other niggaz didnt know to well but them niggas going to fall off. only the 51 and 52nd really holding it down
i heard about those 2 dudes murder incident on the news..nydailynews.

but those 2 niggas was crip tho.. it probably was folks or other crip set that hit them up. dobt it was bloods lol

chazack
underboss

Unread post by chazack » March 8th, 2012, 3:01 pm

dabushville wrote:

but those 2 niggas was crip tho.. it probably was folks or other crip set that hit them up. dobt it was bloods lol

SwaGGMoney
superior
Affiliation: Shadyville

Unread post by SwaGGMoney » March 8th, 2012, 3:08 pm

Idk Ramboo.....but I seen tk....some skinny dude getting money. He was crip 83 cowboy if im not mistaken

dabushville
foot soldier

Unread post by dabushville » March 8th, 2012, 3:10 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
chazack wrote:

Couple of those locations u mentioned ring bells. But i'm not 100% sure is Blood that control or cuasing the static in that area.

I always thought the crips control of Church AVE .. and there's defenitly a lil war going on in C.I but not 100% sure that it involves bloods.
and E.NY and B.stuy .. is all control by the younger gangs.. when it comes to static/poppin. and they not reppin blood.

but like i said , there's a difference between seeing bloods in the hood, and crews that actually getting it poppin.

Just like u se bloods walking around Brownsville.. but they ain't doing shit.. wavegang an hoodstarz was doing all of the static/poppin.[ETC]
Most those hoods I just mentioned r ran by krazy blood NIGGAZ minus flatbush and crown heights kuz they aren't blood hoods.

Church ave ave runs from the 90z all the way down to 18st...n all that's KRIP...only main part of church ave where BLOODS r active is in the 50z n on the next block over Snyder ave...besides that its all blue.

In my hood its BLOODS n krips...been beefing since I was a Lil nigga...BLOODS n krips beef n different projects beef blood on blood blood on KRIP .

None of he gangs u think run these places...u make it seem like all the older established NIGGAZ just quit n handed it ova to the Lil NIGGAZ....the young hangs r just the ones making shit hot ...the older NIGGAZ control the drug game....none of those Lil kid gangs hold any weight...the point of running shit is to make profiit...kuz the Lil NIGGAZ shooting each other doesn't mean they running shit its common sense the older niggaz making money on the low while all the attention is on the Lil NIGGAZ....that's common sense to any nigga who in the streets...idk y u keep saying they run shit kuz they don't...everyhing they get is from older NIGGAZ so how they running a hood...b serious.

I know the difference between seeing them n them putting in work that's y I said those specific spots kuz I see a lot of BLOODS in bk but they b a handful in a entire blue hood...those spots I mentioned put in that work on KRIP NIGGAZ...brooklyn blood NIGGAZ get no real attention besides in c.I ...but trust me they put in work ...go to a KRIP hood n see how many r.I.p u see more of those that u see for blood NIGGAZ...from my own two eyes I've seen that.
yeah crips run church ave only bloods/outlaw presence is in the 50z and thats only like 51st to 56th between chhurch and synder and some blocks between tilden and synder like 51st thru 53rd. they all surrounded by 83kgc 83ows gstone(in 50z on the linden side and the 90z) 55nhc a few igc reach upp there

dabushville
foot soldier

Unread post by dabushville » March 8th, 2012, 3:36 pm

SwaGGMoney wrote:Idk Ramboo.....but I seen tk....some skinny dude getting money. He was crip 83 cowboy if im not mistaken

he was about getting money and was truely a chill cool dude. its hard to explain and dont want to get into details since that wavegang and hoodstarz shit really did bring cops on here but ima say he wasnt built for what he was doing. he wasnt looking for troublemaker but he was soft and a shook nigga if u really knew him and im sry to say that but its true.

he was neutral but was more affilated with them outlawz but he fucked with everyone as far as crips blood outlaws etc.

dabushville
foot soldier

Unread post by dabushville » March 8th, 2012, 3:39 pm

chazack wrote:
dabushville wrote:

im not going to get into who but it was more about money. like i said tk was cool but he was a sneaky dude

chazack
underboss

Unread post by chazack » March 8th, 2012, 3:48 pm

iight...

and there was another crip nigga that got bodied around that area.. i think his name was ''sheisty loc'' something like that...

but my point is i highly dobt any ''blood set/crew'' caught any of those bodies.. its most likely the same folks gang that the nypd bust last month.lol

Chessey
prospect

Unread post by Chessey » March 8th, 2012, 3:52 pm

them folks was pussy

SwaGGMoney
superior

Unread post by SwaGGMoney » March 8th, 2012, 3:56 pm

dabushville wrote:
SwaGGMoney wrote:Idk Ramboo.....but I seen tk....some skinny dude getting money. He was crip 83 cowboy if im not mistaken

he was about getting money and was truely a chill cool dude. its hard to explain and dont want to get into details since that wavegang and hoodstarz shit really did bring cops on here but ima say he wasnt built for what he was doing. he wasnt looking for troublemaker but he was soft and a shook nigga if u really knew him and im sry to say that but its true.

he was neutral but was more affilated with them outlawz but he fucked with everyone as far as crips blood outlaws etc.
Yeah they did him dirty...I knew a couple of 83 cowboys that use to fuck with him...but yeah lets keep the info quiet. But Outlaws do get it in over there!

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FKRKXMK EASTK TKX WESTK MKY BKLUE GKXXDK.
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.

Unread post by NYCtoCaliLoc » March 8th, 2012, 4:00 pm

83 COWBOYS, G STONES, ROCC GANG AND ANYTHING LIKE THAT ISN'T CRIP. THEY BANG FOR A BLUE CAUSE BUT THEY AREN'T CRIP

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » March 8th, 2012, 4:03 pm

dabushville wrote:
chazack wrote:
dabushville wrote:

im not going to get into who but it was more about money. like i said tk was cool but he was a sneaky dude

Last time I was in the 50z some KRIP nigga came to the 50z to put in work n ended up shooting a little girl n gettin killed himself by one oNE OF THEM OUTLAW NIGGAZ.

THAT'S CASUALTIES OF WAR...THEY HIGHLY OUTNUMBERED OF COURSE THEY GONNA TAKE LS BUT THEY STILL WAS HOSTING NIGGAZ.

YEA THEY DID TO DId tk dirty....he was blood from my experiences wit his NIGGAZ....I use to live across the street from the Chinese store I knew a handful of them NIGGAZ but one of my right hands was outlaw.

Chazack...udk watz going on ...u going off shit u hear...I actually walk n politic in that hood.

chazack
underboss

Unread post by chazack » March 8th, 2012, 4:04 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:83 COWBOYS, G STONES, ROCC GANG AND ANYTHING LIKE THAT ISN'T CRIP. THEY BANG FOR A BLUE CAUSE BUT THEY AREN'T CRIP

what u mean that they not crip.?

what the name of winkloc set..?

chazack
underboss

Unread post by chazack » March 8th, 2012, 4:07 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
dabushville wrote:
chazack wrote:
dabushville wrote:

Last time I was in the 50z some KRIP nigga came to the 50z to put in work n ended up shooting a little girl n gettin killed himself by one oNE OF THEM OUTLAW NIGGAZ.

THAT'S CASUALTIES OF WAR...THEY HIGHLY OUTNUMBERED OF COURSE THEY GONNA TAKE LS BUT THEY STILL WAS HOSTING NIGGAZ.

YEA THEY DID TO DId tk dirty....he was blood from my experiences wit his NIGGAZ....I use to live across the street from the Chinese store I knew a handful of them NIGGAZ but one of my right hands was outlaw.

Chazack...udk watz going on ...u going off shit u hear...I actually walk n politic in that hood.

when the TK dude got bodied.. those junction ave crips was saying r.i.p and all that shit.. all the crips was showing him love..so i was guesting that dude was on the crip side.. but who knows..

SwaGGMoney
superior

Unread post by SwaGGMoney » March 8th, 2012, 4:08 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:
dabushville wrote:
chazack wrote:
dabushville wrote:

Oh I thought he was cowboys....my nigga use to fucks with him hard and he cowboy...but it's reckless over there though!

SwaGGMoney
superior

Unread post by SwaGGMoney » March 8th, 2012, 4:10 pm

Chazack shut ya pig ass up nigga

chazack
underboss

Unread post by chazack » March 8th, 2012, 4:13 pm

but at the end of the day the crips took alot of l's last year ... i saw on facebook that TBO bodied a crip dude and 2 crip niggas got bodied in wavegang an hoodstar zone.. lol

the crips was taking alot of l's all over BK... but none came of the hands of the bloods.. i dobt it..m

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
Location: WHKERKE WE NKAPK BBKASHK, SNK59KVKERK SMKASHK ANKDK TKRKAMKPK TKRKASHK.

Unread post by NYCtoCaliLoc » March 8th, 2012, 4:52 pm

CHAZ YOU TALKING ABOUT SHIT YOU "SAW ON FACEBOOK" THAT SHIT IS RELEVENT

ME SAYING COWBOYS ARENT CRIPS BECAUSE THEY ARENT. THEY PUSHING A TREY HOOD THAT DOESNT ACCEPT THEM AND THEN THEY EXPECT US (CRIPS) TO ACCEPT THEM INTO OUR ORGANIZATION WHERE THE NIGGAS WHO ARE OFFICIAL 8 TREYS DONT EVEN RECOGNIZE THEM AS CRIP. LIKE I SAID THEY RIDING FOR THE BLUE TEAM BUT TO SAY THEY CRIP IS JUST HILARIOUS IN MY EYES

EVERYONE TOOK L'S LAST YEAR, NO GANG WAS A 100% VICTORIOUS IN NEW YORK NOR ANYWHERE ELSE. BANGING DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT, SOME YEARS ARE BETTER THEN OTHERS YEAR. I DONT WEIGHT MY CETS PROGRESS ON HOW OTHER CRIP HOODS DID LAST YEAR BUT ON HOW MUCH MONEY WE MADE LAST YEAR. I COULD GIVE A FUCC ABOUT HOW MANY CRIPS OUTSIDE OF MY CET GOT BODIED, DOESNT PAY MY BILLS

SixDeuceWS
superior

Unread post by SixDeuceWS » March 8th, 2012, 4:55 pm

i thought i was the only one who knew 83 in the turf dont really fucks with Killa Gang or CowBoys..one of my G Stone mans told me they actually pay taxx to keep the 83 in their name

Chessey
prospect

Unread post by Chessey » March 8th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Cowboys is official if you really knew your shit. Nigga who started 83 cowboys was 83g in cali.

SixDeuceWS
superior

Unread post by SixDeuceWS » March 8th, 2012, 5:03 pm

thats what everyone says cause thats what the big homie fed to them..OG mack said he had the greenlight to do everything he did but did he really?

and i was cool with an OWS ETGC and he told me them and NNS dont respect ETKGC, cause of their name its like they dissing the hood and they was killing one another

Chessey
prospect

Unread post by Chessey » March 8th, 2012, 5:06 pm

Mack different situation. You could say he was fake. But cowboys come from 83G. Just cause its e/s niggas think its a fake set. If it is like that then all e/s sets o the east fake

A1G'z
superior
Affiliation: 2k THumxs

Unread post by A1G'z » March 8th, 2012, 5:11 pm

SixDeuceWS wrote:thats what everyone says cause thats what the big homie fed to them..OG mack said he had the greenlight to do everything he did but did he really?

and i was cool with an OWS ETGC and he told me them and NNS dont respect ETKGC, cause of their name its like they dissing the hood and they was killing one another
nns fake af :smh:

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Unread post by NYCtoCaliLoc » March 8th, 2012, 5:15 pm

NIGGA TRYING TO FEED ME THAT COWBOY SHIT IS LEGIT, YOUR AN IDIOT. MOST COWBOYS IN QUEENS WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THEY HOOD WASNT ACCEPTED ON THE WEST FLIPPED TO 83 KGC. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING KGC GOT THE "GREEN LIGHT" BUT COWBOYS DONT AND NEVER DID. LIKE I SAID COWBOYS ARE FOR THE BLUE TEAM, BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE THEM NIGGAS CUHZINS

SixDeuceWS
superior

Unread post by SixDeuceWS » March 8th, 2012, 5:18 pm

nutty north or notorious north? there was two to my understanding

and no its the same situation og mack a supposed Damu from cali came to NY and started it hear
just like whoever started 83 Cowboy..and let me guess Cowboy is from cali cause it stand for Crips Out West Bangin On Yall Slobs? that sound like some made up jail shit and trust me im a NY nigga i know made up jail shit when i hear it

and KGC was in the same Boat as them no different just deeper and had more niggas its just that B*Z or B***on was locked with ET niggas from Cali so i guess you can say that but whatever cause KGC starting to fall off too

nah son, chill
boss

Unread post by nah son, chill » March 8th, 2012, 5:21 pm

SixDeuceWS wrote:that sound like some made up jail shit and trust me im a NY nigga i know made up jail shit when i hear it
:lol:

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Unread post by NYCtoCaliLoc » March 8th, 2012, 5:23 pm

IVE NEVER BEEEN FOND OF HOMEGROWN CRIP CETS, IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD IS WHEN YOU KNOW A HOOD IS FAKE AND THEY TRY TO TELL YOU ITS REAL AND YOUR JUST NAILING THEM WITH QUESTIONS LEFT AND RIGHT AND THEY RESPONSES GET MORE COMICAL AND MORE COMICAL. THAT HAPPENED WHEN I MET A STONE FROM QUEENS. SAME SHIT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS IN RIKERS OR WHEN I GOT TO JUVAY WITH THE HOMIES EVERY YEAR. ILL REFUSE TO PEACE YOU AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HOOK OFF ON ME OR JUST WALK AWAY

SOME KGC'S I FUCC WITH. THOSE THE ONLY NIGGAS I REALLY CAN SEE I NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON SOME ROWDY RIDING FOR THEY MOVEMENT TYPE SHIT

A1G'z
superior
Affiliation: 2k THumxs

Unread post by A1G'z » March 8th, 2012, 5:26 pm

:lmao: @ dat made up shit

and nutty northside fake neva herd of notorious n/s but dat shit sound leche too

the way i see it niggas cant tell niggas wat to do or how to bang cuz non of deez niggas is raymond Washington every hood crippin got it frm sumbdy else :2cents:

SixDeuceWS
superior

Unread post by SixDeuceWS » March 8th, 2012, 5:28 pm

nah son, chill wrote:
SixDeuceWS wrote:that sound like some made up jail shit and trust me im a NY nigga i know made up jail shit when i hear it
:lol:
lol real talk whoever is Blood in NY knows what made up jail shit sounds like, a fairy tale that has no background story its just there because someone is telling you it is

but i think KGC should just be that KGC no 83..niggas have to stop taking set names and remixxing it to their liking because it sounds or look cool, im getting tired of these new Brim sets made..like wtf is a Frontline Assassin Brim? nigga we playing video games out here that sounds like some Mortal Kombat shit

SixDeuceWS
superior

Unread post by SixDeuceWS » March 8th, 2012, 5:30 pm

real talk i honestly feel that if it wasnt for that Monster Kody book half of these Treys out here wouldnt know when ETGC started or who helped make it or what strips they be on but still say fuck out of here we Eight Trey Killa Gang...that shit sound dumb how you killing your own Treys, they put in twerk though cant take that away

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Unread post by NYCtoCaliLoc » March 8th, 2012, 5:35 pm

THIS IS THE PAPER WORK 823 IN NEW YORK ARE FOLLOWING
HISTORY
Raymond Washington fromed the 8 by uniting bloccs that formed around
the
area as a baseball field that was near there hood in southcentral.

HOOVER started in 1968 on AVE BOYS a man by the name Raymond Washington
was in high school in west side south central, He tried to follow his
elder and join theBLACK PANTHERS but was rejected cuz of his age he was
to young. so on his way bacc to the hood he stop by his homies house
and
told him yo cuz we should start our own organization within the hood.
his homie said yo what we going to call that shit cuz. Raymond looked
in
his wallet and pulled out a picture of his little brother in a crib so
homie20said we gonna call it the CRIBS. at that time in 1969 they were
running wild staeling there jackets and hats, 18 of them which were the
first gangsters wore ace duce, hats, levi blue jeans, converse or
wallaces andscreamed out CRIBs hard.

Bangin aint easy cuz especially when you aint got no rep in da gang at
all you got to prove your loyalty t o your members damn near all the
time
and it gets no better, but if you got a heart in that yellow ass body
of
yours it should C nothing to you. Crip not made to C destoryed by some
marks it was designed to over power the white man and portect our
community. whe n the world of gang bangers first started we were all
blue
even the niggas thatdidnt roc the crip they roc blue and called each
other cuz. we had brothers that was big time ghetto started like mike
conception, Raymond Washington that controlled the east side HOOVERS,
Stanly Tookie that was the O.G of AVE CRIBS. we protected eachother.
there some haters in the set but they werent named. then in 1969 there
was a big show in South Central. were the CRIPS attended and a man by
the name of Robet Bellow was beattin to death for his jacket. this is
what we were known for beating poeple for there shit every where. w ith
that we made a name and took over. when Robe rt Bellow was beaten for
his
jacket we were nationlly known. we were no longer called AVE CRIBS or
HOOVER but CRIPS, but of all the ones who didnt agree with us was
turned
in to a gang called BLOOD (Brotherly Love Over Riding Oppression and
Deppresion). from being a gang we had enemies we started banging even
harder and they started recruiting. the beef had got tough and it
became
hood against hood. CRIP against CRIP cause they killed homies from
other
hoods that was CRIP. the gang had gotten larger and came to the East
Coast. it was addictive like coc poeple wanted to rep colors, because
they tought it was a way of life, gang members was picked up they wo nt
spit there gangs but there name, statu s, and there hood also who they
banged on. wile screeming out CRIP it was offical so all the homies out
there now the only way you can claim CRIP is to claim your hood and
bang
out your hood before claiming CRIP. then start a street organization
get
down or lay down. then if you have argeement claim the hood with a C.

3steps

.First make a namefot yourslf within the hood and your alliances hood.

.Second make sure that when your name is spoken the set is spoken in
the
same way synomyms.

.Promoting th is thing is not easy its being down when no one else is
down for your hood getting caught ad riding the beef. No snitcing. when
you and your homies walk outside saftey is a must. know ya hood!

Letter from N. Memphis 10 almighty Simon City Royals

CRIPS and FOLKS dont have anything to do with each other. If your on
that 8 ball shit its bogus that shit is not recognized in CHI-TOWN or
LOS ANGLES. CRIPS dont throw up PITCH FORKS it is E'z for EAS TSIDE,
FOLKS dont call each other cuzz its B.O.S. Not all FOLkKS wear blue
they
also wear red. HOOVER CRIPS and NEIGHBORHOOD MAFIA CRIPS are 2
different
things.

im sure the homies from both areas would not appreciate FOLKS joing
there gang. Why cuz we dont ever use any star BLOOD or CRIP. CRIP
especially so get off C.D's dicc yall mig ht be some down ass mother
fuccas and20straight killas, but that shit you talking out there is
phoney. also to the bro's that claim B.G.D there aint been B.G.D in
chicago in 20years Now its G.D or B.D.

CRIPS started in cali not chicago CRPS dont run unda no kings and
queens
just G'z and C'z thats for FOLKS and the poeples nation. CRIPS aint got
nothing to do with FOLK and FOLK have nothing to do with CRIP. we are
form to different places and bang to diffe rent struggles. we dont use
knowledges and stars just experience and wisdom within our hood
(dedication) that is for FOLKS the 5 is for the poeples nation. CRIPS
never rep'd no star. the 8-ball is fake there was a gang summit in
kannsas in 93 and some fake unknown gangstas from both CRIP and FOLK
sets hooked up. it never effected the ture LOC's cause we know the real
deal. CRIPS should not C hollerin VLK, FK, LKK all that shit is from
chicago struggles not ours we do L.A thang which involves set that
b angs
another sturggle. CRIPS flag anywhere we feel like but mainly where out
heart pumps blue juice. FOLKS bang to the right, peoples nation bang to
the left.

If shit i am saying dont sound right to you then you is a fake ass cuz
my shit come from all my BIG HOMIES in LOS ANGLES so if you aint
banging
in like ORIGNIAL CRIPS then you aint banging at all. start yo own hood
up thats r eal rep yo hood wear you from to C com e world wide you cant
just pic up da CRIP it pic's you up!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
8.II.3 KNOWNLEDGE PT.1
GODFATHER=MONTON
O.G=BIZZY LOC, PANAMA LOC
Y.O.G= LOCCIE LOC
1st HEAD= RELL LOC
G=BLUE LOC

DA SET REST IN FLATBUSH, DA 90z AN EASTNEWYORK(MILLER PARK) WE REP DA
TREY AN WE EASTSIDE

WHO U C
I C DAT SNEAKY LOC REPPIN DAT 8.II.3 G-STONE (STONE COLD CRIP) HOLDIN
DAT SOLDIER STATUS REPPIN MY SET TO DEATH BY MAKIN SURE SLOBS AINT GOT
NOTHIN LEFT CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG KEEP DIS A CRIP THANG
=0 A
STATUZ
FOOT SOLDI3R(1-3)
SOLDIER(1-3)
B.G(1-3)
LIL HOMIE(1-3)
BIG HOMIE(1-3)
Y.G(1-3)
G.(1-3)
HEAD(1-6)
OG(,B.O.G,Y.O.G,Supreme.O.G)

WAT YA BLUE C LIKE?DAT BLUE C LIK DAT TURE BLUE CALI CRIPPIN KILLIN
SLOB BANGIN IN GANGSTA CITY BY NEVER SHOWIN N O PITTY CHITTY CHITTY BANG
BANG KEEP THIS AS A CRIP THANG

G-STONE=GANGSTA,STONE COLD CRIP,THUGGIN ALL,OUT AN,NOW ON DA
EAST AN WEST COAST .. GANGSTA, SHEEBA,TOLD THE TRUTH TO,OUR LOCS &
NEVER
OUR, ENIEMIES

WATS CRACCIN
TREYZ CRACCIN 5 SLACCIN FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE CUZ

what's your gangsta rate? Trey rate or no rate my heart pump blue cuz
da
stone is true gansta hearted cuz da stone made it

Wats ya heart rate?my heart rate is 2 1.Love 2.Hate

WA TS POPPIN?NOTHING BUT BUT NiGGAâA C™s NECCz AND BONES BITCH

WUZ CRIPPIN
MY SET CRIPPIN CUZ KING TOOKIE TOLD ME THAT THE 5 WAS DRIPPIN CUZ

What we ride for? Da Trey and stone in me

What in your right poccet? Blue flag for da west side

whats in your heart? Trey juice, gangsta

How do you approach yo O.G? 2 dead slobs, a ounce of weed and Trey
love.

Whats unda yo bed? 2 dead succas, gallon of milk and king david succin
hoovas dicc. No love fo da six just alliance

WAT UNDA YA LEFT FOOT?A 5 POINT STAR AN DEAD FLAG

Whats bkehind tha moon? To all those there is no gangsta city we
don’t
die we multiply from the cradle to the grave east side! So my moon
means? Crip west machine STONE COLD!

WATZ BEHIND DA BUSHEZ? KING DAVID SPITTIN HIS=2 0KNOWLEDGE WORD 4 WORD

WATS BEHIND YA HEART?CRIP NATION BKA DA ALMIGHTY CRIP NATION

WAT DOES A BLUE FLAG MEAN? IT MEANS DEVOTION

WAT DOEZ A LOC CALL HIS GIRL? LOCCETTE, BLUEBERRY,CRIPPETTE, SEVEN UP

Who’s your father cuz? Not king David

Then who? Tha hood and every thing in it straight rida also love to the
bro’s who started dis crip thang in da west coast! From east to west.
Crip!

WHO IS PAMELA JENKINS? BARBER JENKINS DAUGHTER

WHAT'S QUEEN SHEEBAS REAL NAME?
BARBER JENKINS AKA MOTHER OF PURITY QUEEN SHEEBA

Y DO WE BANG ON A FULL MOON? 4 DA CAUSE

WATS DA CAUSE? ON A FULL MOON NITE QUEEN SHEEBA WAZ RAPED & KILLED BY 5
BRIMS SHE WAZ DA 1ST LOCETTE WE
BANG ON A FULL MOON 2 AVANGE HER DEATH

WATS BEHIND DA SUN?GANGSTA CITY

Whats in yo fridge? Succas and a 40

whats in your bacc yard? 64 chevy

WAT KIND OF CIGARETTES DO WE SMOKE?CAMEL

whats under yo foot (right)? A dead flag wit spit on it

HOW LONG U BEEN LOC?SINCE DAY 1

When you turn cuz? Since I came into to the world

whats in yo left poccet? 1 dollar twleve cents and 2 paccs of matches
that say camel on them

what s unda ya hat? A plag worn in tha way to show da Trey (G-Stone luv)

who has yo bacc?? The Treys all the time

why did we leave da window open? To c-life cuz

WATZ UNDA DA BRIDGE?5 DEAD SLOBZ

WATZ UNDA YA PRYAMID?A VALLEY OF SLOBZ

whats in your bkushes? Blue berries all over

what do you walk on? Straight slobs

Y IS DA SKY BLUE?CUZ ALL CRIPS BLUE is true so all crips GO TO HEAVEN

Y DO WE FLAGG/SLAG ON DA LEFT SIDE? SO IT CAN BE CLOSE 2 OUR HEART

Y ARE THE CLOUDS WHITE?CUZ WE DRINK SLOB MILK

HOW MANY STEPS IN DA TEMPLE?360

WHO TOL D U 2 TURN LOC?DA LIL BLUE DEVIL ON MY LEFT SHOULDER

whats in yo closet? A true boogieman dressed in dead waitin for dat
mark
to drink his milk

0Awhat does loaded mean? Loced out all20day everyday

what does god mean? Gangsta’s ova ride Deprestion

what do you call you car? Crip machine

what do you get out of your car? A shotgun, brownies and yo blue flag

whats on the highway of life? C-machine ridin we rule da world

WAT DO U DO WEN U REACH DAVIDS CASTLE?HOLLA HOOVER AND HE'LL COME

WAT DO U DO WEN HE COMES?TAKE 6 STEPS UP AN STACC YA SET WHO U ARE,
STACC A C THROW DOWN A B STACC A NEX C AN SAY IMA STONE COLD CRIP 4
LIFE

WAT DO U DO WEN U MEET SHEEBA?SAY THANK U MOTHER FOR GUIDING ME AND
SHOWIN ME PURITY NOW I=2 0REST IN YA
ARMS

HOW DO U BANG IN GANGSTA CITY?YOU DNT YA KNOWLEDGE WILL GUIDE U

HOW LONG U BEEN CRIP? SINCE DAY 2 AKA DA RESURECTION

HOW MANY STARS IS ON A CRIP FLAGG?81 STARS

WATZ IN SOLOMONZ SHIRT POCCET?7 GREEN LEAVES

Y DID HOOV3R JUMP DA WHIT3 FENCE?2 SHOW TRUN3SS BY KILLIN A SLOB

WHERE IS JACOBS HOUSE?AT DA 3ND OF DA CROSSROADS

WHERE DO We MEET?IN DA ROOM OF KNOWLEDGE AKA DA SLIVER ROOM OF DA
=0 A CASTLE

HOW DO U WALK DOWN BLUE LANE?WIT JACOB ON YA LEFT SIDE

HOW DO U WALK DOWN HOOVER LANE? STACCIN HIGH AND TALL SCREAMIN
PETER PAUL TILL I FALL

HOW DO U WALK DOWN SOLOMAN STREET?SPITTIN KNOWLEDGE WORD 4
WORD

HOW MANY BRICCS ON DA YELLOW BRICC ROAD?360 BRICCS

WHO LAID DA LAST BRICC ON DA YELLOW BRICC ROAD?KING LARRY HOOVER
WATZ UNDA EACH BRICC?A PAGE OF KNOWLEDGE

WHO DIED ON DA YELLOW BRICC ROAD? NO 1 DID SOLOMAN DIED AT DA 3RD GATE

WHO HAS DA 3 KEYS 2 GANGSTA CITY? PETER PAUL, KING DAVID, PAMELA
JENKINS

WHO BROK3 DA GLASS(CHAMPANGE GLASS)? SHEEBA DID INTO 24 PIECES

WATZ ON YA BACC?A PITCH FORK GOIN THR3W MY H3ART TO SHOW MY LOVE FOR
FOLKZ

WAT ON YA TONGE?A G 4 UNDASTANDIN GANGSTA GSTONE

WATZ ON TOP YA PYRAMID?2 BURNING PITCH FROKZ

WHO KILLED RAYMOND? INGLEWOOD FAMILY BLOODS.

whats u nda your pillow? A loaded 9 pointed to da west side

who protects crips? Da Trey=2 0nigga

Y DO SLOBS GO 2 HELL?CUZ DER RED IS DEAD

WHERE WAS RAYMOND SHOT?IN HIS RIGHT EYE

TRIPLE POINT CROWNS
1.MONEY. MACC. MURDA
2.CRAZY, CRIP, CITY
3.LOV3, LIFE, LOYALTY
4.DEDICATION, DEVOTION, DISCIPINE

5 PEARLS OF POSITION
1.TRUE=2 0BLUE
2.GANGSTA GREY
3.GRAPESTREET PURPL3
4.HOOVER ORANGE
5.FUDGETOWN BROWN

CODES
401=STRAIGHT CRIP
402=STRAIGHT CHEDDA
403=CRIP(LOC) SHORTY
404=PUT IN WORK
405=STRAPPED
406=GUN PLAY
407=STRAIGHT MILK
408=SALUTE YA CUZZ
409=I'M OUT CUZZIN
410=ORGANIZE A MEETIN/MUCH LOV3 LOC
411=INFO
412=MUCH RESPECT 2 MY CUZ
413=CRIP(LOC)UNITY
1313=MEETING(DISTRIBUTES NOW KNOWLEDGE OR INFO)
C1=PICC UP
C4=GANGSTA
C6=COPS COMIN
C7=WAZ CRACCIN
792=JUMP OFF
C10=STAY ON POINT LOC
C12=ICE DEM=2 0SLOBZ
C13=DRAMA
C15=WAR/GETTI N READY 2 GO DOWN
C16=SQUARE(HIT DA SQUAR3)RECRUITMENT
C21=STRAPPED WIT BLUE
C25=WHOSE DAT?
C39=LOVE 4 ALL CRIPZ
C40=STAY SAFE CUZ
C41=LOCS AINT SAFE
C50=HEAT
C51=CRIP 4 LIFE
C53=WAZ REALLY CRACCIN?
C56=VIOLATION
C60=FUCC COPS
C60-60=A LOC DROPPED THEY FLAG/SAG DEY 407=MILK
C187=MURDA A SLOB
C600=C'Z ALL DA WAY UP
101=DA ENEMY
211=ROBBREY/JUKES/BLOOD KILLA
300=THEY LIEN
850=B'Z DOWN
20-20=WATCH YA BACC
KB-KB=KEEP BANGIN
161=KNOWLEDGE
312=LOCS OR FOLKS BALT 2 BATTLE
323=RESPECT
C319=CRIPS RULE
C STRAIGHT=CHRONIC(BKUD)
800=SLOBZ ROLLIN UP

O FFICIAL LOC ABBREVIATIONS
BULLS=BLOODS USUALLY LIV3 LIFE SHORTY
SLOB=SORRY LIVES OF BLOODS
GUESS=GANGSTA USUALLY AINT SILLY SLOBZ
GRAYS=GANGSTA CRIP RULE ALL YALL SLOBZ
COP=CRACCERS ON PATROL
LOC=LOVE OF CRIPS
ACE=ACCEPT CRIPS EVERYWHERE
CAMEL=CRIPPIN ALL MY EVERDAY LIFE
BLOOD=BE LOCCED OUT OR DIE
BLOOD=BLOODS USUALLY LIVE ONLY ONE DAY
PEPSI=PUNK EVERY PUSSY SLOB INSIGHT
RED=(REST IN PAIN)R.I.P EVERY DAMU
CHAPS=CRIPS HATE ALL PUSSY SLOBZ
POLO=PROPERTY OF LOCS ONLY
K-SWISS=KILL A SLOB WHEN I SEE A SLOB
CRAB=CRIPS RULE ALL BLOODZ
LAKERS=LOCS ALWAYZ KILL RED SLOBZ
COWBOYZ=CRIPZ ON WEST BANGIN ON YOU SLOBZ
I'M NOT FEELIN YA FLAG=NOT FEELIN YA GANGSTA
C EAZY=CHILL LOC
HOLDÂ YOUR C=CALM DOWN
YOUR C AINT TRUE=YOU AINT REAL
U C BANG=WHO DO YOU BANG 4?
WHATZ UNDERÂ YOUR BELT=HOW M ANY BODYZ DO U HAVE?
USE YA KNOWLEDGE=THINK
PEEP YA KNOWLEDGE=WRONG ANSWER
5 ON DA GROUND=THROW ALL B'Z DOWN
TRUE BELUE=C'Z UP
BLUE LIGHT=LOC IN.YOU GET 2 BRING NIGGAS/BITCHES 2 YA SET)
WISE LOC=A LOC WHO KNOWS KNOWLEDGE
NOTHING LESS=FUCC ANYTHING BUT CRIP
WORD 2 A C=THE TRUTH
BROT HAHOOD=UNITY
HIGH C=GOOD JOB

WAT DAT BLUE B LIKE?DAT BLUE B LIKE DAT SLOB KILLA RAIN LETA SET TRIPPA
CRIP BK NEVER CK THEN IT'LL BE CRIP KINGDOM=2 0IF IT AINT CRIP KINGDOM DEN
IT AINT GOT NO WISDOM

LOC POETRY
WALKIN 6 LOCS DRESSED IN GANGSTA BLACC TO WALK ME TO MY B LUE CADILLAC.
BURY ME ON THE SPOT THEY FOUND ME, BURY MY BABY SIX FEET DOWN ASHEZ TO
ASHEZ DUST TO DUST, HE'LL OPEN MY SOUL WIDE, SHAL BUST IF NOT I'LL BE
BACC BEFORE DAWN I PRAY MY LACS WILL CARRY ON IF I AM NOT BACC ON MY
BREAK I PRAY MY LOCS REVENGE TO TAKE.

whats in your truncc? Dead succa’s and a shotgun dat say G-Stone on
it

whats in ya hood? Gangsta’s for life homes

whats on ya bacc window? 823 G.S.C.C

How many stars in tha G flag? 80 or for da Stones

when do you were blacc? If you an O.G or G and on 187's or when camels
ride

Purple flags? No love for p-funk

when did 2-bk all cracced? 95

orange flag-luv for hoova 2 or if you a deuce already

Gray flag-war, at all times u should bke in that c olor

Blue flag-luv and respect to da california revolutionary independent
pistol slangers

what is hard times? Turning into a sherm head

what are the 8 corners? 2, 22, 32, 42, 52, 92, 112, 102, 112

what corners were left out? 82, 62, 72, 202 hoover st’s

=0 A who are da O.G we respect? Raymond Lee Washington. Stanley Tookie
Williams, Micc Conception, Jamel barnes and da rest of tha bro’s who
started dis thang in Cali

what does yo diamonds say? 8 corners of hoover st gang

Camel Means? Gangsta all my entire life
=0 A
HOW MANY KIDS DO QUEEN SHEEBA HAVE? 3=FATIMA JENKINS,SHEEBA JENKINS,
PAMELA JENKINS

HOW DO YOU GET STATUS?
PUTTIN IN WORK=FROM WALL TAGGIN, CONTESTIN TERRITORY? MAKING MONEY BY
ANY MEANS NESSASARY, BRING WEAPONS TO YOUR SET AND KILLING SLOBZ. THE
WORK THAT YOU PUT IN WILL GO BY POINTS SYSTEMS AND MUST BE WITNESSED BY
2 OR MORE OTHER LOCS FROM THE SET.

HOW MANY SETS DID CRIP START WIT?21 SETS

WAT DOES THE STONE MEAN?STAY COLD HEARTED,STAY STONE COLD

WAT DOES DA G MEAN?100% GANGSTA

WATS UNDA YA STONE?DEAD SLOB CITY

WAT DOES 8 DUECE TREY MEAN?8= FOR MY 8 POINT STAR, 4 DA 8TH RULE OF
CRIP(ALWAY LISTEN 2 A HIGHER G IN COMMAND) DUECE=4 MY HOOVER DUECES, 4
DA 2ND RULE OF CRIP(DON'T DISRESPECT NO HIGHER G) TREY=4 MY SET DAT REP
DAT TREY, 4 DA 3RD RULE OF CRIP(BEVER LIE ON YA FL AG)

CRIP COLOR
ORANGE=LOYALTY
BLACC=GANGSTA
BLUE=DEVOTION
GRAY=WARTIME
BROWN=WARFARE

WATS BEHIND DA CLOUDS? A C WIT A=2 0TREY POINT STAR CUZ DATS WAT STONES
RIDE

WHO KING DAVIDS WIFE?QUEEN SHEEBA

WAT U BRING 2 KING DAVIDS CASTLE?65 CENTS,A BLACC FLAG,A BLUE ONE? A
SHOTTY WIT 6 SHELLS, A PITCH FORK (TO SHOW LOVE 4 FOLKS) AND A PACC OF
CAMEL CIGARRETTES WIT A TREY POINT STAR

HOW DO U WALK ON DA STEPS 2 DA TEMPLE?U DON'T U STEP 2 AT A TIME AND C
WALK DOWN DA BRICC ROAD IF YOU A TURE C

WAT U TELL KING SOLOMON WE N U GET 2 HIS HOUSE?U SAY I AM A STONE COLD
CRIP 4 LIFE AND SPIT YA SET OATH

WAT DO U TELL SHORTY C?U TELL HER 2 BLESS YA TREY SA DUECES AN DA SIXZ
AND PITCH FORKS 4 DA LOVE OF FOLKS

WAT DO U DO WEN U CROSS SA ROADS 2 RAYMONDS HOUSE?U RING DA BELL SIX
TIMES

CRIP DEFINITIONS:
COMMON REFORM INNER PARTY SOULJAHS.
CALIFORNIA REVOLUTION INDEPENDENT PISTOL SLANGERS.
COMMUNITY REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS.
CALIFONIA REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS.
CONTINUOS REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS.
CAN'T REST IN PEACE(crips run in pacs)

QUESTION-IF U IN A BOAT AN DA BOAT IS SINKING IT U YA MOTHER AN YA BOOK
OF KNOWLEDGE WHO DO U TRY 2 SAVE?(A REAL LOC KNOWS DA ANSA)

ANSA-U SAVE YA MOTHER QUEEN SHEEBA BECUZ SHE KNOWS KNOWNLEDGE AN SHE
CAN
TEACH YOU EVERYTHING U NEED 2 KNOW.

Tha O.G GSTONE PRAYER
There i walk th rough tha valley and of locs i shall fear no sl obz
although we slang and we bkang we still say chitty chitty bkang bkang
this is a g stone crip Let it bke a stone thang cause its czzz ridin 5z
diein Stonez comin slobz runnin SCC dumpin 5 runnin we keeps it
craccin,when i die tell my G show no pitty Just kill those slobz&kgc's
who put me in this city mark my grave as a Gstone soldier cuz only my
set draged a slob by tha shoulda! gstone crippin from da Cradle 2 tha
grave!

Rules
1.Always love ya cuz-ya homie
2.Respect all O.G’s especially the G-Stone’s
3.never deni your flag
4.When approachin outside crips always stacc
5.Don’t let no one disrespect your set or your homies
6.Follow tha ways of life total control
7.Obkey tha laws of da ridas
8.Listening to your G is manoitory
9.Get money
10.Never trip on ya set
11.Always flag on da left (east coast)
12.Never carry Knowledge on ya
13.Remember and study your knowledge
14.Never speak about your set to others
15.Always come to us meeting
16.Never snitch
17.We will not except any fags
18.Loccette’s earn they respect
19.We will not excaept20any false claimers
20.We will not except anyone unda 5
21.We are just alliance wit folk not our cuz
22.No! luv to da 6
23.Neva lea ve yo cuz in war
24.Always respect yo god father
25.Neva betray yo hood
26.Neva feed tha enemy yo knowledge
27.Neva wear dead without a bandaid
28.Neva wear ya flag without full knowledge of your hood.
29.Show no pitty to a enemies
30.Show no love for da enemies
31.Is tha time u get money 31st of tha man
32.For da luv of da 8 corners
33.Tha weed we smoke, money we make murder we do
34.For all peace and unity as one
35.For tha hate for marks
36.For tha crip symbol
37.For tha Deuce hood
38.Havin luv 4 all world wide gangsta’s
SOLDIER OATH
I AM A G-STONE SOLDIER BANGIN & SLANGIN IS OUR THANG CUZ ITZ CHITTY
CHITTY BANG BANG NUTHIN BUT A STONE COLD CRIP THANG CRIPPINÂ
ALL MY EVERYDAY LIFE IS WAT I LIVE FOR CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP TILL MY
BLUE AN GANGSTA GRAY CASKET DROP
7 COLORZ
BkLU3=LOYALTY
BKLACC=MURD3R
GARY=WAR
PURPL3=MON3Y,GRAP3 STR33T
Y3LLOW=FR33DOM,BKANANA BKLOCC CRIPZ
BKROWN=POW3R,FUDG3 TOWN CRIPZ

NUMBERZ
1=I STAND ALONE.
2=FOR DA DUECES.
3=FOR THA TRAYS.
4=FOR MY UNTIY STAR.
5=FOR THA SLOBKZ I GOT.
6=IS FOR MY LOVE, N MY FOLLOWINGS.
7=IS A BAD NUMBER CUZ IM NEVER LUCCY. 8 = FOR MY 8 STAR.
9=FOR MY STAGES OF GANGSTA.
10=FOR THA SET S OF SLO8S I GOT

SwaGGMoney
superior

Unread post by SwaGGMoney » March 8th, 2012, 5:37 pm

Whoever said 83 cowboy was started by a Cali nigga was FALSE. 83KGc wasn't suppose to happen besides there's no such thing as kgc...they somewhat emulated gkb but still, thats 83GC don't view them as real crip...but the nigga who started kgc was a real goon from the story niggas told me. But Cali is right they not official crip!