og

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 26th, 2012, 10:06 pm

SOME DO SOME DONT ITS SIMPLE

SixDeuceWS
superior

Post by SixDeuceWS » February 26th, 2012, 10:28 pm

you got more then one n*gga telling you Brims dont call themselves Brims and you still think im a dumb a$$ n*gga who need to kill myself and last time i checked Maxxed is Tree if im not mistaken and he be off the same wave

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 26th, 2012, 10:29 pm

THERE AINT ENOUGH YOU TUBE VIDEOS OF CALI BRIMS SAYIN THEY NOT BLOODS..SO THATS WHY HE CONFUSED :lol:

SixDeuceWS
superior

Post by SixDeuceWS » February 26th, 2012, 10:31 pm

he got more then one n*gga telling him he still talking mess..mind you D-ii is from the Ill and said it himself and he still on some sh*t, he need to come outside

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 26th, 2012, 10:38 pm

SixDeuceWS wrote:he got more then one n*gga telling him he still talking mess..mind you D-ii is from the Ill and said it himself and he still on some sh*t, he need to come outside
WORD I KNOW I AINT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED HE FUNNY STYLE..HE GOT ACTUAL QUEENS& MOBS CORRECTING HIM BUT HE WANNA STICK TO WHAT HE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT.

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 2:07 am

SixDeuceWS wrote:you got more then one n*gga telling you Brims dont call themselves Brims and you still think im a dumb a$$ n*gga who need to kill myself and last time i checked Maxxed is Tree if im not mistaken and he be off the same wave
YOU TRYNA BRING THE n*gga MAX INTO THE FOLD AND HE AINT EVEN MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD, WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED MAX DONT f*ck WITH NOBODY HE JUST A LONE TTP n*gga IN THE BRONX SOMEWHERE WHO AINT BLOOD AND DONT f*ck WITH n*ggas WHO RIDE THE FIVE...

THEN WE GOT YOU, A HPB IN BROOKLYN SOMEWHERE cLAIMIN YOU f*ck WITH BRIMS WHO NOT BLOOD AND KNOW SOME BcB n*ggas THAT BANG BURGANDY OVER RED cAUSE YOU cOME TO JERSEY AND BE IN NEWARK SOMEWHERE EVERY WEEKEND. n*gga :killself: :lol:

LAST I GOT THE ONE n*gga THAT I DO KNOW WHO IS WHO HE SAY HE IS THATS MOB THATS BLOODIN LIKE HOW THE REST OF THEM n*ggas DO...

NOTIcE HOW ITS ONLY THE n*ggas "INTERNET" n*ggas WHO JUST cOINcEDENTLY HAPPEN TO BE OUTSIDE OF JERSEY SAYIN THAT DUMB sh*t.

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 9:32 am

NAH NAH n*gga..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » February 27th, 2012, 9:37 am

AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL ONE FAMILY BUT N*ggaz GOT DIFFERENT LAST NAMES

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 9:45 am

D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL ONE FAMILY BUT N*ggaz GOT DIFFERENT LAST NAMES
WELL SAID BL79D..THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS LIKE WE ALL THE SAME RACE BUT FROM DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES.

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 9:55 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH NAH n*gga..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?
NOW YOU SUcKIN DII AND THE SNYPE n*gga OFF...

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE n*ggas INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN a$$ JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB sh*t ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME n*ggas cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE sh*t IS, INTERNET n*ggas "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY F*ck*n cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM n*ggas IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR PIRUcITY.

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 9:58 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL ONE FAMILY BUT N*ggaz GOT DIFFERENT LAST NAMES
WELL SAID BL79D..THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS LIKE WE ALL THE SAME RACE BUT FROM DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES.
ONLY YOU RETARDED a$$ WOULD TRY TO USE AN ANOLOGY TO cOMPARE GANG-BANGIN TO cIVILIZATION...F*ck*n WIERDO :facepalm: :lol:

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 10:05 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH NAH n*gga..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE n*ggas INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN a$$ JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB sh*t ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME n*ggas cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE sh*t IS, INTERNET n*ggas "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY F*ck*n cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM n*ggas IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR BUGANDYVILL OR NO DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT... :lol:

J-R_RiDa
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » February 27th, 2012, 2:05 pm

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE n*ggas INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN a$$ JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB sh*t ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME n*ggas cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE sh*t IS, INTERNET n*ggas "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY F*ck*n cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM n*ggas IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR BUGANDYVILL OR NO DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT... :lol:
yo i think you reading a lil to much into it or they just might not be saying it right. most n*gga relate to they set more than they gang alliance. so they'll say i'm brim, ru, 7, murda, or shine way before they even mention blood... well atleast w/s & 7's do..... thats from so many sets beefin that to most there isn't a such thing as blood anymore, only a title that n*ggas fall under but all the main concepts are gone in a way.....

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 27th, 2012, 3:06 pm

WHERE I'M FROM IF YOU AINT CRIP THEN YOU BLOOD, PERIOD!...AINT NO IN BETWEENS!...WHETHER YOU BANGIN A EASTSIDE HOOD OR A WESTSIDE BLOCK, WHETHER YOU RED RAGGIN OR WEARING BURGUNDY...BUT N*ggaz FROM ESSEX COUNTY KNOW HOW MY HOOD USED TO BE BACK IN THE DAY, MU LOVE WAS A WAY OF LIFE...THERE AINT NO MORE BLOOD UNITY SO LIKE J-R SAID N*ggaz PUT ON FOR THEY HOOD FIRST, THEY SET SECOND & THE ALLIANCE THEY FALL UNDER IS THIRD...

WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 3:09 pm

I SAY WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHING(BLOOD) WHEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF BEING ONE?

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 27th, 2012, 3:12 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I SAY WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHING(BLOOD) WHEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF BEING ONE?
CUZ JERZEY RE-WROTE THE RULES TO BANGIN A LOOOOOONG TIME AGO!... :2cents:

JaymoB-Ru
underboss

Post by JaymoB-Ru » February 27th, 2012, 3:51 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!
at least someone gets it. damn took N*ggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 4:05 pm

JaymoB-Ru wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!
at least someone gets it. damn took N*ggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHIN WHEN YOU STILL GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF IT

Snype Mafia
underboss

Post by Snype Mafia » February 27th, 2012, 9:45 pm

JaymoB-Ru wrote:

still i here you nd like i sed its big b's always with me im reppin da blood alliance/banner/family but thats not my gang. blood gangs are blood gangs more like my cousins its a technical thing some N*ggaz dont care but you dam rite police & locs label it all the same. and yea thats why i ride as blood but lets keep it funky its like poppin the 5ive. i dont ride no 5ive nd N*ggaz no that but wen im shakin wit e/s homies we mite pop a 5 nd throw up dubbz

bKamGr52ve
fresh meat

Post by bKamGr52ve » February 27th, 2012, 10:51 pm

SkrillaGANG wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YEAH THEY WESTSIDE BRIMMIN AND I WONDER HOW THE FRUITS FEEL ABOUT THEM CALLING THEMSELVES HATS..THE NYBBA DOES IT.
In jersey city Ru's n Brims don't b off dat blood shyt :2cents: even tho dey fukk wit da blood homies heavy...n 2 answer ur question bout FTB's...dem nikkaz do kall demselves hatboys sumtimes...a kouple of dese nikkaz even klique up wit hoover nikkaz n dey kall dey lil alliance "da orange hatboys" :lol:
wHere da fucC yxu see gr52ves cliccin with hatbxys in jersey. i aint never heard xf nx sh*t called da xrange hatbxys