Do Jersey BLOODS ride the 5?

NuyorkGunna
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Goldberg Gangsters Double G'z

Do Jersey BLOODS ride the 5?

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » June 11th, 2011, 5:22 pm

i heard that l.a. bloods started this blood sh*t in jersey and not like how this nigga in newyork did it.this blood sh*t in jersey was actualy samcioned by real l.a. niggas who tauight these niggas how to bang right.if this is true,why do these nigga rep the 5 if l.a. bloods dont even rep dat sh*t.

bear
underboss

Unread post by bear » June 11th, 2011, 5:34 pm

WESTSIDE HOODS IN JERSEY DONT 5 RIDE

RokkstarStone5
boss
Affiliation: UGSN

Unread post by RokkstarStone5 » June 11th, 2011, 5:35 pm

KickboxRasta wrote:i heard that l.a. bloods started this blood sh*t in jersey and not like how this nigga in newyork did it.this blood sh*t in jersey was actualy samcioned by real l.a. niggas who tauight these niggas how to bang right.if this is true,why do these nigga rep the 5 if l.a. bloods dont even rep dat sh*t.

dont u so kalled hate bloods.....

NuyorkGunna
boss

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » June 11th, 2011, 5:35 pm

bear wrote:WESTSIDE HOODS IN JERSEY DONT 5 RIDE
so why the f*ck they got g shine bloods in jersey that ride the 5?and also smm which is a newyork eastside gang that ride the 5?sh*t dont make sense.

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 11th, 2011, 5:36 pm

SUM DO(NEW YORK SETS)AND SOME DONT(CALI SETS).

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » June 11th, 2011, 5:36 pm

KickboxRasta wrote: this blood sh*t in jersey was actualy samcioned by real l.a. niggas who tauight these niggas how to bang right.

bear
underboss

Unread post by bear » June 11th, 2011, 5:38 pm

WESTSIDE MEANING BRIM,ii,PIRU ETC.. EASTSIDE HOODS 5 RIDE

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » June 11th, 2011, 5:41 pm

SOME OF THEM EASTSIDE HOODS IN JERZEY AINT EVEN PUSHIN THE 5IVE AS HARD THEY USED TO... :2cents:

bear
underboss

Unread post by bear » June 11th, 2011, 5:43 pm

CO SIGN ITS MORE LIKE THIS MY HOOD.. THE LIL NIGGAZ POP 5IVES THE BIG HOMIES NOT OFF THAT NOMORE

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » June 11th, 2011, 5:57 pm

NIGGAZ DON'T TAG 5 STARS ALL CRAZY ON MORE, NIGGAZ HANDHAKES DON'T BE ENDING WITH HIGH FIVES OR LOW FIVES LIKE THEY USED TO...sh*t IS MORELESS LIKE AN OUTDATED THING OF THE PAST...LIKE THEY KNOW IT EXISTS BUT IT'S NOT SUPER-IMPORTANT ANYMORE...

NuyorkGunna
boss

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » June 11th, 2011, 6:01 pm

HOOD RAT HUGH HEFF wrote:NIGGAZ DON'T TAG 5 STARS ALL CRAZY ON MORE, NIGGAZ HANDHAKES DON'T BE ENDING WITH HIGH FIVES OR LOW FIVES LIKE THEY USED TO...sh*t IS MORELESS LIKE AN OUTDATED THING OF THE PAST...LIKE THEY KNOW IT EXISTS BUT IT'S NOT SUPER-IMPORTANT ANYMORE...
when i went to jobcorp in edison nj,there were alot of jersey bloods that were still doing there handshakes with the high 5 in it,this was just last year 2.

bear
underboss

Unread post by bear » June 11th, 2011, 6:11 pm

HOOD RAT HUGH HEFF wrote:NIGGAZ DON'T TAG 5 STARS ALL CRAZY ON MORE, NIGGAZ HANDHAKES DON'T BE ENDING WITH HIGH FIVES OR LOW FIVES LIKE THEY USED TO...sh*t IS MORELESS LIKE AN OUTDATED THING OF THE PAST...LIKE THEY KNOW IT EXISTS BUT IT'S NOT SUPER-IMPORTANT ANYMORE...

WORD.. I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS A FIVE POINT SPRAYED IN RED WITH BLOODRULE NEXT TO IT.. NOW ITS JUS A SET TATTED IN RED N THEY HOOD.. NOMORE S POINT TATTS NOW ITS JUS THE SET

OnDaBlockWiTa9!
major
Affiliation: bustin my 9!

Unread post by OnDaBlockWiTa9! » June 11th, 2011, 6:12 pm

KickboxRasta wrote:i heard that l.a. bloods started this blood sh*t in jersey and not like how this nigga in newyork did it.this blood sh*t in jersey was actualy samcioned by real l.a. niggas who tauight these niggas how to bang right.if this is true,why do these nigga rep the 5 if l.a. bloods dont even rep dat sh*t.
this nigga a IDIOT!!!!! :smh:

NuyorkGunna
boss

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » June 11th, 2011, 6:15 pm

OnDaBlockWiTa9! wrote:
and your mama sucked my d*ck and kissed u goodnight :321:

OnDaBlockWiTa9!
major
Affiliation: bustin my 9!

Unread post by OnDaBlockWiTa9! » June 11th, 2011, 6:17 pm

KickboxRasta wrote:
OnDaBlockWiTa9! wrote:
:lol: stop lyin you know you be gettin head from your sister you sick minded mother fucka! :smh:

NuyorkGunna
boss

Unread post by NuyorkGunna » June 11th, 2011, 6:21 pm

OnDaBlockWiTa9! wrote:
KickboxRasta wrote:
OnDaBlockWiTa9! wrote:
:lol: stop lyin you know you be gettin head from your sister you sick minded mother fucka! :smh:
thanks for letting everyone knows your little sister sucks your d*ck at night after your mom sucks mines and kisses u goodnight.damn i feel for u...SIKE! :321:

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » June 11th, 2011, 6:25 pm

KickboxRasta wrote: when i went to jobcorp in edison nj,there were alot of jersey bloods that were still doing there handshakes with the high 5 in it,this was just last year 2.
WELL THESE NIGGAZ IS EASTSIDIN, SO IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE...
bear wrote: WORD.. I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY IT WAS A FIVE POINT SPRAYED IN RED WITH BLOODRULE NEXT TO IT.. NOW ITS JUS A SET TATTED IN RED N THEY HOOD.. NOMORE S POINT TATTS NOW ITS JUS THE SET
WORD, ALL THAT 5IVE RIDING sh*t KINDA GOT DEADED WHEN THE COPS WAS BAGGIN ANY & EVERYBODY SHOWING GANG AFFILIATION (MU'S GETTIN HUGE 5IVE STAR TATTS & GETTIN TRIPLE 0'S BRANDED FADED AWAY)...IT AINT FOREIGN FOR A NIGGA TO PUSH THE 5 IF HE EASTY WIT IT BUT ON A GENERAL SCALE IT AINT LIKE IT WAS BACK IN THE EARLY 2000'S...

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Affiliation: 79MSB

Unread post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 11th, 2011, 8:17 pm

WHAT KIND OF RETARDED QUESTION IS THAT? THERE'S 5 RIDERS AND NON-5 RIDERS IN JERSEY..JUST LIKE IN NEW YORK..NOT EVERY BLOOD SET IN NY RIDES THE 5..YOU ACT LIKE IF ONE BLOOD SET IN A CITY RIDES THE 5 THAT MEANS EVERY OTHER BLOOD SET IN THAT CITY IS SUPPOSED TO RIDE THE 5 TOO :facepalm:

Naybkorhood 60's
corporal
Affiliation: NHC

Unread post by Naybkorhood 60's » June 11th, 2011, 9:46 pm

a cuh i aint bklood bkut even i knoe bklacc p stone in la ride da 5 :2cents:

and all jersey bkloods dnt ride da 5k--like bkrim for example--bkut ws and es bkloods do cracc da 5 which is a regular handshake but they make a 5 point star---dats how they show love 4 bklood

SINISTA DEMON
king
Region: South
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Unread post by SINISTA DEMON » June 12th, 2011, 4:37 pm

mrlefteye wrote:
bear wrote:WESTSIDE HOODS IN JERSEY DONT 5 RIDE
so why the f*ck they got g shine bloods in jersey that ride the 5?and also smm which is a newyork eastside gang that ride the 5?sh*t dont make sense.
THEY A NEW YORK BLOOD SET

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss
Affiliation: G 5HINE(L*B*G)

Unread post by TRAGEDYSHINE » June 21st, 2011, 11:29 am

EASTSIDE ALL DAY G SHINE LBG NEWARK NJ BRICK BITY SHINE UP OR LINE UP WE RIDE DAT 5 :shoot:

MURDAKAPITAL
boss
Affiliation: cANT SAY THEY MIGHT BAN ME AGAIN LOL

Unread post by MURDAKAPITAL » June 21st, 2011, 5:36 pm

HOOD RAT HUGH HEFF wrote:WORD, ALL THAT 5IVE RIDING sh*t KINDA GOT DEADED WHEN THE COPS WAS BAGGIN ANY & EVERYBODY SHOWING GANG AFFILIATION (MU'S GETTIN HUGE 5IVE STAR TATTS & GETTIN TRIPLE 0'S BRANDED FADED AWAY)...IT AINT FOREIGN FOR A NIGGA TO PUSH THE 5 IF HE EASTY WIT IT BUT ON A GENERAL SCALE IT AINT LIKE IT WAS BACK IN THE EARLY 2000'S...

KINDA SAVED ME A POST FOR THAT DUMBASS QUESTION THAT NIGGA ASKED, ONLY NIGGAS THAT REALLY BE ON THAT FIVE sh*t HEAVY IS MAINLY THE OLDER NIGGAS cAUSE THESE YOUNG NIGGAS REALLY AINT TRYNA LEARN sh*t ABOUT NO FIVE AND ALL THAT EXTRA sh*t NIGGAS HAD TO TAKE HEAD TO BAcK IN THE EARLY 2000'S....

BUT EVEN WITH THAT JERSEY NIGGAS AS A WHOLE DONT EVEN BE ON THAT FIVE sh*t AS A WHOLE AS THE NY NIGGAS DO, AS FAR AS RUNNIN AROUND cALL NIGGAS "FIVE" AND ALL EXTRANESS. YOU STILL MIGHT SEE THEM FIVE POINT STARS HEAVY IN NIGGAS TAGS THOUGH....

MURDA NIGGAS DOWN HERE EVEN TOOK THE POPPIN FIVE FIVE TIMES OUT OUR SHAKE BEFORE WE LOcK THEM GUNS, NIGGAS JUST AINT OFF IT LIKE WHEN THAT sh*t FIRST HIT THE TOWN...