LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

bear
underboss
Posts: 1975
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 7:01 pm

LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by bear » April 18th, 2011, 10:08 pm

[youtube]
[/youtube]

User avatar
Drama$ydal
underboss
Posts: 816
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 9:56 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by Drama$ydal » April 19th, 2011, 12:07 am

DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO THE WHOLE sh*t.... BY 48 SECONDS IN I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST JOINTS COMING FROM THE STREETS. I WILL SIGN THE HOMIE TODAY IF HE WANTED. I TOLD MY LIL BOUSIN P.GRANT THAT HE NEED TO COME HARD LIKE THIS BUT HE TOLD ME HE RATHER BE ON HIS PEACOATS AND PRADA sh*t SO IT IS WHAT IT IS... THIS MY KINDA sh*t THO B. EA$T$IDE.

JuZ DaT DuDe
superior
Posts: 3339
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 5:14 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by JuZ DaT DuDe » April 19th, 2011, 12:18 am

I f*cks WITH THIS sh*t IS HARDCORE... GOOD VIDEO :tiphat:

justb.dog
fresh meat
Posts: 40
Joined: April 18th, 2011, 8:20 am

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by justb.dog » April 19th, 2011, 1:20 am

keep reppin the gang homie

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
Posts: 9354
Joined: May 13th, 2007, 2:36 am

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » April 19th, 2011, 3:06 am

POP WAS SPITTIN

User avatar
WESTBRONXRIDER
boss
Posts: 2668
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 7:01 am

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by WESTBRONXRIDER » April 19th, 2011, 4:19 am

SHOT-OUT TO THOSE DUDES FOR THE BANGIN TRACK . THEY DON'T MAKE GOOD MUSIC LIKE THIS ANYMORE , & ITS WAY BETTER THEN THAT 1-3-5 sh*t U POSTED B-4 BEAR .

bear
underboss
Posts: 1975
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 7:01 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by bear » April 19th, 2011, 6:19 am

THAT SONG WENT IN.. I AINT EVEN KNOW THEM N*ggaz WAS SPITTIN.. THEY REAL GOONS BUT POP WENT THE f*ck IN THO..

bear
underboss
Posts: 1975
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 7:01 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by bear » April 19th, 2011, 6:30 am

WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:SHOT-OUT TO THOSE DUDES FOR THE BANGIN TRACK . THEY DON'T MAKE GOOD MUSIC LIKE THIS ANYMORE , & ITS WAY BETTER THEN THAT 1-3-5 sh*t U POSTED B-4 BEAR .

U WASNT FEELIN THAT 135 JOINT? :lol:

User avatar
CASH RULES.....
underboss
Posts: 1581
Joined: March 26th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by CASH RULES..... » April 19th, 2011, 9:50 am

THIS SH!T IS ON FIYAH......

JERZ THE f*ck UP LIKE....

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19440
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » April 19th, 2011, 11:18 am

THIS SH!T IS ÜBER-FLAMEY... :2cents:

THIS THAT TWERK RITE HERE, ROWDY a$$ BITY BOYS!

SOUTHSIDE, BEAST ORANGE BIZNESS!... :dance:

bear
underboss
Posts: 1975
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 7:01 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by bear » April 19th, 2011, 3:18 pm

:shoot: n*gga SAID.. DA SAME WAY I PEACE U.. A BE THE SAME WAY I EAT U.. :tiphat:


U ALREADY KNO BEAST ORANGE DA f*ck UP

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19440
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » April 19th, 2011, 3:54 pm

Drama$ydal wrote:DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO THE WHOLE sh*t.... BY 48 SECONDS IN I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST JOINTS COMING FROM THE STREETS. I WILL SIGN THE HOMIE TODAY IF HE WANTED. I TOLD MY LIL BOUSIN P.GRANT THAT HE NEED TO COME HARD LIKE THIS BUT HE TOLD ME HE RATHER BE ON HIS PEACOATS AND PRADA sh*t SO IT IS WHAT IT IS... THIS MY KINDA sh*t THO B. EA$T$IDE.
YOU TALKIN BOUT P. GRANT FROM VAUXHALL?

User avatar
KGzMovIIIn
prince
Posts: 6663
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by KGzMovIIIn » April 19th, 2011, 4:33 pm

that sh*t went hard

User avatar
RocKStaR RollacK
underboss
Posts: 1227
Joined: September 21st, 2009, 3:27 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by RocKStaR RollacK » April 19th, 2011, 8:51 pm

this sh*t go dummy! :shoot:

User avatar
WESTBRONXRIDER
boss
Posts: 2668
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 7:01 am

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by WESTBRONXRIDER » April 19th, 2011, 8:54 pm

bear wrote:
WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:SHOT-OUT TO THOSE DUDES FOR THE BANGIN TRACK . THEY DON'T MAKE GOOD MUSIC LIKE THIS ANYMORE , & ITS WAY BETTER THEN THAT 1-3-5 sh*t U POSTED B-4 BEAR .

U WASNT FEELIN THAT 135 JOINT? :lol:
NAH I WASN'T FEELIN THAT 1-3-5 JOINT

User avatar
07017Northside
underboss
Posts: 1079
Joined: November 25th, 2010, 5:39 am

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by 07017Northside » April 19th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Fire Flames...

J-R_RiDa
underboss
Posts: 1804
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 10:17 am

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by J-R_RiDa » April 19th, 2011, 10:51 pm

that n*gga at the end Bodybagz went to the side with me, watching this video & thats the most i ever heard him talk

bear
underboss
Posts: 1975
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 7:01 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by bear » April 20th, 2011, 6:42 pm

U WAS IN THE SIDE ROUN LIKE 05-06 RIGHT.. BCUZ THAT n*gga WAS WILD AS f*ck IN THE HIGH.. N ON THESE STREETS

J-R_RiDa
underboss
Posts: 1804
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 10:17 am

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by J-R_RiDa » April 20th, 2011, 8:15 pm

bear wrote:U WAS IN THE SIDE ROUN LIKE 05-06 RIGHT.. BCUZ THAT n*gga WAS WILD AS f*ck IN THE HIGH.. N ON THESE STREETS
yea from 04-06 but yea that n*gga was a real :shoot: type of n*gga

User avatar
Drama$ydal
underboss
Posts: 816
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 9:56 pm

Re: LIL BITY SHINES (JERZ)

Post by Drama$ydal » April 20th, 2011, 10:31 pm

HOOD RAT HUGH HEFF wrote:
Drama$ydal wrote:DIDNT EVEN LISTEN TO THE WHOLE sh*t.... BY 48 SECONDS IN I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST JOINTS COMING FROM THE STREETS. I WILL SIGN THE HOMIE TODAY IF HE WANTED. I TOLD MY LIL BOUSIN P.GRANT THAT HE NEED TO COME HARD LIKE THIS BUT HE TOLD ME HE RATHER BE ON HIS PEACOATS AND PRADA sh*t SO IT IS WHAT IT IS... THIS MY KINDA sh*t THO B. EA$T$IDE.
YOU TALKIN BOUT P. GRANT FROM VAUXHALL?
07088, YESSIR... 78 WEST, THATS MY FAMILY THEY BOTH MY YOUNGER BOUSINS; P.GRANT & VICTORIOUS

Post Reply