Names that ring bells in rikers island

farrockking
prince

Re: Names that ring bells in rikers island

Post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:09 am

honestly on some real sh*t one part of queens doesnt constitute the majority of Queens on my side thats unheard of and that includes jamaica too so just bcus one crew is ringing bells in one or two parts of queens that dont mean they making noise like that in Queens. I aint shooting no one down im jus saying.

Tempo357
soldier

Post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:13 am

trini make noise in corona heavy, jackson height not as much as familia n abk but they do also, elmhurst da same as j heights, woodside they out there also, sunnyside they out there by 46 st, astoria they out there also, ridgewood they out there also. so dat rith there is over half of queens they makin noise.

the only parts they aint makin noise is jamaica, far rock, richmond hill n datz about it

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:16 am

never hear about them n*ggas making noise in no bayside sunnyside etccc matter of fact u dont even hear bout them parts of queens like that bcus sh*t not poppin like that so come on my dude and i been to woodside and bayside a few times it aint poppin like that!!!! thats like mentioning whitestone and all that lol but hey thats jus my view

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:16 am

Astoria lol lol come on tempo por favor im sure they deep out there but and whats ur point?

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:17 am

bells aint ringing out in them parts period

Tempo357
soldier

Post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:23 am

farrockking wrote:never hear about them n*ggas making noise in no bayside sunnyside etccc matter of fact u dont even hear bout them parts of queens like that bcus sh*t not poppin like that so come on my dude and i been to woodside and bayside a few times it aint poppin like that!!!! thats like mentioning whitestone and all that lol but hey thats jus my view

yea u may not care but dudes is out there in sunnyside n woodside. dont matter if itz not hood like dat or watever point is they out there makin noise whether is a lot or little they still out there. most def makin more noise than ur manitos in queens.

kings only rockin in jamaica, richmond hill but to be real they hold it down but those hoods are mostly black hoods n kings wouldnt last if they beefed wit da bloods n crips. datz da only reason they really out there n avoid beefin wit dem n beef wit mara instead. at least 70 percent of those hoods is black n kings were really out there first so they got dat going on out there n not trini plus there is little to no dominicans there so trini is not gonna b heavy there. again no disrespect da only reason they out there is bcuz they have avoided beef wit da bloods n crips for watever reason but nikkas keep it real out there the kings but they would b outmubered badly. datz the only hood king is makin any kind of noise in queens

wrg
prospect

Post by wrg » December 11th, 2009, 12:25 am

trinis in woodside???? or even astoria i never seen a lime green flag in queens period...them N*ggaz is low ridin try that machette sh*t over here lol 8ut on some serius Cuz sh*t i never heard of dem n*gga till i was watchin gangland

Tempo357
soldier

Post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:26 am

and another thing i was surprised dat netas is deep as fuk in sunnyside on the super low. i thought these nikkas was dead but seen a ton of em a while back by skillman av. i guess they still active but on da low but i had no idea nikkas was deep like dat seen like 20 heads out there posted up n is all tagged up wit ndc all over.

Tempo357
soldier

Post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:27 am

wrg wrote:trinis in woodside???? or even astoria i never seen a lime green flag in queens period...them N*ggaz is low ridin try that machette sh*t over here lol 8ut on some serius Cuz sh*t i never heard of dem n*gga till i was watchin gangland

as i said b4 according to u which are the teams dat r makin noise since accordin to u trini aint?
tell me who accordin to u makin noise in queens? i want u to answer dat

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:31 am

PPLS NAMES DONT RING BELLS IN ALOT OF PLACES CUZ IT DEPENDS WHO YOUR AFFILIATED WITH & WHAT YOU DO IF DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WIT YOU N*ggaz AINT GON SPEAK ON sh*t & 4 DOSE PARTS OF QUEENS I AINT NEVER HEARD TRINI ABOUT THERE ONLY MS & DEM OTHER MEXICAN N*ggaz FAR ROCK & IN MY HOOD DEY WHICH IS OZONE PARK DEY GOT TRINI N*ggaz OVER HERE BUT DEY ON THAT PUT IN WORK TIP CUZ MY HOOD IS RUNNED BY CRIP N*ggaz & LB N*ggaz SO THE TRINI N*ggaz HERE ON DAT SUM CHILL sh*t & IN RICHMOND HILL & WOODHAVEN ITS MAD KING N*ggaz WOODHAVEN GOT MAD BPS N*ggaz TO LB USED TO BE IN DOSE HOODS TILL EVERY1 TURNED KING & BLOOD

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:31 am

lol lol are u serious lol u think kings never beefed with bloods in farrock which is mostly a black hood and the grimiest place in queens hands down n*gga u mistaken cut it out now u talkin some bogus sh*t dique avoiding dont talk bout my hood n*gga kings live here bcus they rep hard and other n*ggas dont bcus sh*t dont rock here. kings living in black hoods whih is worse bcus we the only real latino representation and outnumbered by many and dont get it twisted i lived through the whole blood/king beef in jail and in the streets it was heavy and we was holding sh*t down in the rock and jamaica richmond hill lol thats not black jus a bunch of F*kin whites and indians. By the way theres kinsg everywhere yeah in astoria, in elmhurst everywhere so cut it out bcus at the end of the day u say all that but n*ggas still feeling it in them hoods u mentioning where u say kings hold no weight when sh*t get thick

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:34 am

lol i dont even know why i get into these debates lol i always tell myself dont even waste ur time lol

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:37 am

I MEANT TO SAY TRINI N*ggaz DONT PUT IN WORK OVER HERE DEY MAD CHILL KING N*ggaz DONT COME OVER EITHER DEN I GUESS DATS WEN DEY REALLY GON TO HAVE TO PUT IN WORK CUZ CRIP & LB RUN MY HOOD WHICH IS OZONE PARK BUT THE OTHER SIDE OF ATLANTIC WHICH IS WOODHAVEN MAD KING N*ggaz BUT MAJORITIE OF DEM SOME LIL N*ggaz DAT ROLL 25 DEEP ACTIN MAD STUPID AN sh*t

Tempo357
soldier

Post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:42 am

again the reason y kings rock out there n not patria, neta abk or watever other spanish team is bcuz they were the first to set up shop there. now da mara nikkas set up shop n gettin da numbers up but the only reason is bcuz is heavy wit salvadorians.

i think u took da wrong way when i said they avoided beef. wat i meant to say that they have managed to avoid beef wit dem but not on some p*ssy shyt but on some they havent had a war wit dem nikkaas since mid 90 when bloods wasnt dat heavy out there. but no doubt they hold it down n they real nikkas but datz da only place they makin noise simple n datz just one hood n patria makin noise in many hoods not just one homie.

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:47 am

ima say it again jamaica/farrock/the other homie said woodside and others parts kings make noise and always been there whether n*ggas want to accept it or not. I dont care about new fads and crazes i know about mine bcus i been doing this. And you cant ring bells in places where bells dont get wrung bcus sh*t aint poppin out there I agree corona parts of elmhurst but other than that never hear about any of that other sh*t bcus u dont hear about those parts of queens for a reason they middle class neighborhoods which have one or two murders a year and where crime is very low and nothing is happening.

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:47 am

& THE REASON WHY ALL KING SO BIG IN RICHMOND HILL CUZ ALL THE N*ggaz DAT WAS HOLDIN DOWN 4 LB GOT LOCKED UP SO LB JUSZ FELL APART THERE & THE ONLY KING N*ggaz GOT BEEF WIT THERE IS CRIP N*ggaz FROM SOUTHSIDE THAT GO TO RICHMOND HILL DEY USE2 HAV MAD MS N*ggaz HERE UNTIL DEY RAN INTO US MEANIN THE WHOLE NO MATTER WHAT GANG DEY IN DEM MEXICAN N*ggaz BE GETTIN VIOLATED OVER HERE & GOT DEPORTED RIGHT AFTER DEY DID SO MS IS DEAD

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:49 am

At the end of the day i care less about all that bcus i dont come in contact with none of that sh*t only sh*t i see all day is blood and crip n*ggas i was jus mentiong the fact that Queens is big and in many parts u dont hear about all them other crews at all. Tempo ill holla im out but i feel u my dude u have ur views and i have mine

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:51 am

BUT ITS TRUE FAR ROCK GOT MAD UNSOLVED MURDERS COMPARED TO OTHER PLACES

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:52 am

& THATS THE POINT IM TRYIN TO MAKE N*ggaz COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHO NAMES RING BELLS IF IT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WIT DEM

Tempo357
soldier

Post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:54 am

farrockking wrote:ima say it again jamaica/farrock/the other homie said woodside and others parts kings make noise and always been there whether n*ggas want to accept it or not. I dont care about new fads and crazes i know about mine bcus i been doing this. And you cant ring bells in places where bells dont get wrung bcus sh*t aint poppin out there I agree corona parts of elmhurst but other than that never hear about any of that other sh*t bcus u dont hear about those parts of queens for a reason they middle class neighborhoods which have one or two murders a year and where crime is very low and nothing is happening.

king aint makin no noise in far rock they may b out there but there is no tribe there runnin around just nikkas dat happened to live there n in woodside the same n plus woodside as u say aint hood like dat but it is wat it is farrock u have ur opinion n u have urs which da majority of the time is right but sometimes u just biased cuz datz da team ur reppin. again sayin patria is makin no noise is just stupid. even if they was just makin noise in corona n not in other place which they are they still makin noise in queens.