Names that ring bells in rikers island

farrockking
prince

Re: Names that ring bells in rikers island

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:09 am

honestly on some real shit one part of queens doesnt constitute the majority of Queens on my side thats unheard of and that includes jamaica too so just bcus one crew is ringing bells in one or two parts of queens that dont mean they making noise like that in Queens. I aint shooting no one down im jus saying.

Tempo357
soldier

Unread post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:13 am

trini make noise in corona heavy, jackson height not as much as familia n abk but they do also, elmhurst da same as j heights, woodside they out there also, sunnyside they out there by 46 st, astoria they out there also, ridgewood they out there also. so dat rith there is over half of queens they makin noise.

the only parts they aint makin noise is jamaica, far rock, richmond hill n datz about it

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:16 am

never hear about them niggas making noise in no bayside sunnyside etccc matter of fact u dont even hear bout them parts of queens like that bcus shit not poppin like that so come on my dude and i been to woodside and bayside a few times it aint poppin like that!!!! thats like mentioning whitestone and all that lol but hey thats jus my view

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:16 am

Astoria lol lol come on tempo por favor im sure they deep out there but and whats ur point?

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:17 am

bells aint ringing out in them parts period

Tempo357
soldier

Unread post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:23 am

farrockking wrote:never hear about them niggas making noise in no bayside sunnyside etccc matter of fact u dont even hear bout them parts of queens like that bcus sh*t not poppin like that so come on my dude and i been to woodside and bayside a few times it aint poppin like that!!!! thats like mentioning whitestone and all that lol but hey thats jus my view

yea u may not care but dudes is out there in sunnyside n woodside. dont matter if itz not hood like dat or watever point is they out there makin noise whether is a lot or little they still out there. most def makin more noise than ur manitos in queens.

kings only rockin in jamaica, richmond hill but to be real they hold it down but those hoods are mostly black hoods n kings wouldnt last if they beefed wit da bloods n crips. datz da only reason they really out there n avoid beefin wit dem n beef wit mara instead. at least 70 percent of those hoods is black n kings were really out there first so they got dat going on out there n not trini plus there is little to no dominicans there so trini is not gonna b heavy there. again no disrespect da only reason they out there is bcuz they have avoided beef wit da bloods n crips for watever reason but nikkas keep it real out there the kings but they would b outmubered badly. datz the only hood king is makin any kind of noise in queens

wrg
prospect
Region: North East
Affiliation: ETG A8K WRG 12:11 g'z

Unread post by wrg » December 11th, 2009, 12:25 am

trinis in woodside???? or even astoria i never seen a lime green flag in queens period...them niggaz is low ridin try that machette shit over here lol 8ut on some serius Cuz shit i never heard of dem nigga till i was watchin gangland

Tempo357
soldier

Unread post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:26 am

and another thing i was surprised dat netas is deep as fuk in sunnyside on the super low. i thought these nikkas was dead but seen a ton of em a while back by skillman av. i guess they still active but on da low but i had no idea nikkas was deep like dat seen like 20 heads out there posted up n is all tagged up wit ndc all over.

Tempo357
soldier

Unread post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:27 am

wrg wrote:trinis in woodside???? or even astoria i never seen a lime green flag in queens period...them niggaz is low ridin try that machette sh*t over here lol 8ut on some serius Cuz sh*t i never heard of dem nigga till i was watchin gangland

as i said b4 according to u which are the teams dat r makin noise since accordin to u trini aint?
tell me who accordin to u makin noise in queens? i want u to answer dat

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Unread post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:31 am

PPLS NAMES DONT RING BELLS IN ALOT OF PLACES CUZ IT DEPENDS WHO YOUR AFFILIATED WITH & WHAT YOU DO IF DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WIT YOU NIGGAZ AINT GON SPEAK ON SHIT & 4 DOSE PARTS OF QUEENS I AINT NEVER HEARD TRINI ABOUT THERE ONLY MS & DEM OTHER MEXICAN NIGGAZ FAR ROCK & IN MY HOOD DEY WHICH IS OZONE PARK DEY GOT TRINI NIGGAZ OVER HERE BUT DEY ON THAT PUT IN WORK TIP CUZ MY HOOD IS RUNNED BY CRIP NIGGAZ & LB NIGGAZ SO THE TRINI NIGGAZ HERE ON DAT SUM CHILL SHIT & IN RICHMOND HILL & WOODHAVEN ITS MAD KING NIGGAZ WOODHAVEN GOT MAD BPS NIGGAZ TO LB USED TO BE IN DOSE HOODS TILL EVERY1 TURNED KING & BLOOD

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:31 am

lol lol are u serious lol u think kings never beefed with bloods in farrock which is mostly a black hood and the grimiest place in queens hands down nigga u mistaken cut it out now u talkin some bogus shit dique avoiding dont talk bout my hood nigga kings live here bcus they rep hard and other niggas dont bcus shit dont rock here. kings living in black hoods whih is worse bcus we the only real latino representation and outnumbered by many and dont get it twisted i lived through the whole blood/king beef in jail and in the streets it was heavy and we was holding shit down in the rock and jamaica richmond hill lol thats not black jus a bunch of fukin whites and indians. By the way theres kinsg everywhere yeah in astoria, in elmhurst everywhere so cut it out bcus at the end of the day u say all that but niggas still feeling it in them hoods u mentioning where u say kings hold no weight when shit get thick

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:34 am

lol i dont even know why i get into these debates lol i always tell myself dont even waste ur time lol

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Unread post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:37 am

I MEANT TO SAY TRINI NIGGAZ DONT PUT IN WORK OVER HERE DEY MAD CHILL KING NIGGAZ DONT COME OVER EITHER DEN I GUESS DATS WEN DEY REALLY GON TO HAVE TO PUT IN WORK CUZ CRIP & LB RUN MY HOOD WHICH IS OZONE PARK BUT THE OTHER SIDE OF ATLANTIC WHICH IS WOODHAVEN MAD KING NIGGAZ BUT MAJORITIE OF DEM SOME LIL NIGGAZ DAT ROLL 25 DEEP ACTIN MAD STUPID AN SHIT

Tempo357
soldier

Unread post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:42 am

again the reason y kings rock out there n not patria, neta abk or watever other spanish team is bcuz they were the first to set up shop there. now da mara nikkas set up shop n gettin da numbers up but the only reason is bcuz is heavy wit salvadorians.

i think u took da wrong way when i said they avoided beef. wat i meant to say that they have managed to avoid beef wit dem but not on some pussy shyt but on some they havent had a war wit dem nikkaas since mid 90 when bloods wasnt dat heavy out there. but no doubt they hold it down n they real nikkas but datz da only place they makin noise simple n datz just one hood n patria makin noise in many hoods not just one homie.

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:47 am

ima say it again jamaica/farrock/the other homie said woodside and others parts kings make noise and always been there whether niggas want to accept it or not. I dont care about new fads and crazes i know about mine bcus i been doing this. And you cant ring bells in places where bells dont get wrung bcus shit aint poppin out there I agree corona parts of elmhurst but other than that never hear about any of that other shit bcus u dont hear about those parts of queens for a reason they middle class neighborhoods which have one or two murders a year and where crime is very low and nothing is happening.

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Unread post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:47 am

& THE REASON WHY ALL KING SO BIG IN RICHMOND HILL CUZ ALL THE NIGGAZ DAT WAS HOLDIN DOWN 4 LB GOT LOCKED UP SO LB JUSZ FELL APART THERE & THE ONLY KING NIGGAZ GOT BEEF WIT THERE IS CRIP NIGGAZ FROM SOUTHSIDE THAT GO TO RICHMOND HILL DEY USE2 HAV MAD MS NIGGAZ HERE UNTIL DEY RAN INTO US MEANIN THE WHOLE NO MATTER WHAT GANG DEY IN DEM MEXICAN NIGGAZ BE GETTIN VIOLATED OVER HERE & GOT DEPORTED RIGHT AFTER DEY DID SO MS IS DEAD

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:49 am

At the end of the day i care less about all that bcus i dont come in contact with none of that shit only shit i see all day is blood and crip niggas i was jus mentiong the fact that Queens is big and in many parts u dont hear about all them other crews at all. Tempo ill holla im out but i feel u my dude u have ur views and i have mine

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Unread post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:51 am

BUT ITS TRUE FAR ROCK GOT MAD UNSOLVED MURDERS COMPARED TO OTHER PLACES

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Unread post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 11th, 2009, 12:52 am

& THATS THE POINT IM TRYIN TO MAKE NIGGAZ COULD CARE LESS ABOUT WHO NAMES RING BELLS IF IT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WIT DEM

Tempo357
soldier

Unread post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:54 am

farrockking wrote:ima say it again jamaica/farrock/the other homie said woodside and others parts kings make noise and always been there whether niggas want to accept it or not. I dont care about new fads and crazes i know about mine bcus i been doing this. And you cant ring bells in places where bells dont get wrung bcus sh*t aint poppin out there I agree corona parts of elmhurst but other than that never hear about any of that other sh*t bcus u dont hear about those parts of queens for a reason they middle class neighborhoods which have one or two murders a year and where crime is very low and nothing is happening.

king aint makin no noise in far rock they may b out there but there is no tribe there runnin around just nikkas dat happened to live there n in woodside the same n plus woodside as u say aint hood like dat but it is wat it is farrock u have ur opinion n u have urs which da majority of the time is right but sometimes u just biased cuz datz da team ur reppin. again sayin patria is makin no noise is just stupid. even if they was just makin noise in corona n not in other place which they are they still makin noise in queens.

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:59 am

Aint no tribe in farrock lol nigga i live here niggas is all towards mott ave are u serious lol and to put it even more real to u me and my niggas started it in farrock in the late 90;s we were the first tribe and when i came home niggas was still deep but under a diff tribe come on tempo dont tell me about my hood dique niggas is jus out here lol wow nigga kings got good numbersin the rock and are under a tribe dont know who u know out here but they tellin u wrong

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 1:01 am

i never said they wasnt making noise i jus said not in the majority of queens read my posts clearly bcius u not reading too good u are bias and i can tell sometimes but i dont care i dont care who in ur fam is king or was bcus u might mention that lol. Obviously they makin noise in corona, elmhurst and the surrounding areas.

Tempo357
soldier

Unread post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 1:06 am

ta bueno hermano yo habia entendido como ke tu dijistes k los patria no pasa nada con ello en queens en ninguna parte.mi culpa hermano sobre eso pero yo no me llevo bien con patria i know a few but dunt really fuk wit dem like dat i grew up wit kings n familia nikkas so datz da nikkas i fuk wit. to me a lot of da patria r little nikkas but i cant deny they makin noise out her n heavy cuz they do n it is wat it is

Tempo357
soldier

Unread post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 1:10 am

n itz funny this other crip nikka trynna make it sound like his team makes any noise in dis side of queens n talkin bout there is no kgc when they r the ones who r really makin noise in east elmhurst n mayb some of jackson heights. dat crip nikka team make no noise at all da only ABK datz makin noise is in jackson heights,elmhurst n shyt not hsi team dat b on a project rite in front of one of the most busiest areas in queens which is northern n 48 st wit da blockbuster,chucky cheesy, and all da mini malls n stores round there plus bryant high school

hoOd gAnGzTa
underboss

Unread post by hoOd gAnGzTa » December 11th, 2009, 2:24 am

Lol honestly I don't understand this niggaz cuzz how can u claim to be gangztas and claim to have been locked up but then niggaz come in here saying they never heard of us patria, honestly niggaz got they own opinion on us and I understand that but to say they never heard of us just make a lot of niggaz look like internet thugs, cuzz I think that if u hit the island is kinda hard not to run into one of us or even know about them dominican niggaz, cuzz even if u can't pronounce patria or 3ni u most know that a whole bunch of dominicans together in jail gotta be repping sumthing. Lol I just wanne know pplz opinion on this ppl like farrock and niggaz that really been upstate or the island is this possible. I'm not claiming we run anything or that we hardcore I'm not interested in that I just wanne know if is possible for niggaz to not notice or even heard about us in the island or upstate or new york for that fact because in the last few years we been making headlines like crazy.

Terror-AD333
associate

Unread post by Terror-AD333 » December 11th, 2009, 4:27 am

hoOd gAnGzTa wrote:Lol honestly I don't understand this niggaz cuzz how can u claim to be gangztas and claim to have been locked up but then niggaz come in here saying they never heard of us patria, honestly niggaz got they own opinion on us and I understand that but to say they never heard of us just make a lot of niggaz look like internet thugs, cuzz I think that if u hit the island is kinda hard not to run into one of us or even know about them dominican niggaz, cuzz even if u can't pronounce patria or 3ni u most know that a whole bunch of dominicans together in jail gotta be repping sumthing. Lol I just wanne know pplz opinion on this ppl like farrock and niggaz that really been upstate or the island is this possible. I'm not claiming we run anything or that we hardcore I'm not interested in that I just wanne know if is possible for niggaz to not notice or even heard about us in the island or upstate or new york for that fact because in the last few years we been making headlines like crazy.

Bueno i be having mad blacks when they come out of jails Bloods, Crips and i had have Latin Kings telling me that they not only there. But that they deep as fuk 2. So IDK. ANYWAYS. AD333. EOE!!!

RUGARFP
prospect

Unread post by RUGARFP » December 11th, 2009, 10:02 am

Niggaz sai tiP toP? LMPIRUAO
I hoPe u aint talkin Bout tha ex haRd BacK dat niggz foRced 2 tuRn Blood kuz I don't even need 2 say no mo 4 yall
But as faR as names Ringin' Bells ask Bout PaPa SmuRf aka SmuRk, BucK 50 & Chyna man
All Red Fam PIRUs dat was makin noise uP theRe
737 gang [email protected] fuk uP Bitch

zaebrim_e.h.b
fresh meat

Unread post by zaebrim_e.h.b » December 11th, 2009, 10:28 am

i was on the island a while ago..and the nigga i herd the most about was charlie rock

MakkBalla1090
captain

Unread post by MakkBalla1090 » December 11th, 2009, 10:32 am

Tip top turn BPS holy rose hez not blood

MakkBalla1090
captain

Unread post by MakkBalla1090 » December 11th, 2009, 10:40 am

N yall not talkin abt the same Bg

If niggaz was in the 3 buildin in 05/06 yall kno what gang got spanked n sent outta there on stretcher n choppers

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 11th, 2009, 12:07 pm

Il be the first to tell you patria is deep in many places up north and on some g shit they try to get every single dominican to join that when they come through they even be on some pressuring type shit tellin niggas if u dont fuck with trinitario u aint a real dominican y tu no ta pa tu gente bcus ive seen it so there numbers is up bcus we all know them dominicans be getting locked up like crazy on that drug tip. Patria def got niggas up top like my son maximo, tolete, and a few others i know personally and showed me nothing but love then and u got a few others that make noise like guardia, luca and a few others.

NHB GANG
prospect

Unread post by NHB GANG » December 11th, 2009, 12:42 pm

Trini3 is ass how eva u spell that's mad sweet niggas runing around if u a lil nigga den yea they pop but if u a grown nigga dat shit weak mad soft niggas runing around 2gether beefing with other ass spanish niggas funny shit is
Trini3 is dr niggas kings be pr niggas so trini3 vs king is like dr vs pr str8 ass

CORONASFINEST
captain

Unread post by CORONASFINEST » December 11th, 2009, 1:09 pm

NI99AS COULD SAY WAT THEY WANT N TALK WAT THEY WANT IN MY SIDE OF TOWN MY PEOPLE HOLD THEIR OWN N I COULD CARE LESS WAT HAPPENS IN ANY OTHER HOOD OTHER THEN MINE STRAIGHT UP....N AS 4 DA NI99AS SAYIN 3NI'S IS KIDS WELL WHEN U GET IN A MAXIMUM UPSTATE TRY TELLIN THAT 2 THEM TRINITARIO NI99AS DAT GOT DOCKET NUMBERS STARTING WITH A 8 DAT BEEN THERES SINCE THE 80'S....UPSTATE IMA KEEP IT REAL DAT WHOLE BLOOD CRIPS AS A GANG AINT ALL DAT THAT WAT U HAVE IS OFFICIAL BLOOD N CRIP NI99AS DAT GET DON 4 THEIRS AS A PERSON NOT AS A GANG....NOT TRYING 2 PLAY YA BUT IN THE MAXIMUMS ITS GOD BODY AND 5% DAT HOLD WEIGHT IN THE BLACK POPULATION N SPANISH IS TRINITARIO N KINGS.....ALL THESE OTHER GANGS OUT HERE AINT EVEN HEARD OF UP TOP

wrg
prospect
Affiliation: ETG A8K WRG 12:11 g'z

Unread post by wrg » December 11th, 2009, 2:52 pm

Tempo357 wrote:n itz funny this other crip nikka trynna make it sound like his team makes any noise in dis side of queens n talkin bout there is no kgc when they r the ones who r really makin noise in east elmhurst n mayb some of jackson heights. dat crip nikka team make no noise at all da only ABK datz makin noise is in jackson heights,elmhurst n shyt not hsi team dat b on a project rite in front of one of the most busiest areas in queens which is northern n 48 st wit da blockbuster,chucky cheesy, and all da mini malls n stores round there plus bryant high school

whhaaaaatt?? lol go the roCC go the southside go to qb,aq my set put it in fuCC is talkin 8out homi3....i jus wanna kno ar3 u 8angin?? nigga u will n3vs s33 a red rag,yellow,lime green kno wh3r3 n3ar woodsid3 pj's....nigga sunnysid3 is soft..skillman is soft...like who da fuCC hangs around th3r3 lmaoooo

CORONASFINEST
captain

Unread post by CORONASFINEST » December 11th, 2009, 2:59 pm

NAH HOMIE THEM WOODSIDE PROJECTS SHOULDNT EVEN B CONSIDERED PROJECTS IN MY OPINION CAUSE ITS TRUE I GOT THERE WITH MY KIDS 2 CHUCKIE CHEESE SO AINT NUTTIN CRAZY OVER THERE OTHER THEN THEM NI99AS AT MAJOR WORLD CAR DEALERSHIP THOSE IS THE ONES THAT WILL ROB NI99AS LOL HAVE U PAY 25G'S 4 A CAR THAT COST 12G'S

BLACRAIN
fresh meat

Unread post by BLACRAIN » December 12th, 2009, 9:26 pm

luca was in the island for ten years fighting a body that he caught in rikers
He had H-D-M on lock when ever he was transfered to another building his boys would not let no body get his cell, when ever a new cat came to his block his peeps will tell you tell the police that you cannot live on this block for what ever reasons you wanted, and if you refused they would poke you
Luca would thell the captains in rikers that if they dont bring him back to his house he will cut someone every day until he gets to his block wich I think it was a block
I belive HDM is locked down these days that building had 3 tiers and people used to get thrown of the 3rd tier and that was your ass.

ALso do not forget caballo aka horse he was the one who started the trinis in jail
he went in there with a 2 to 4 years and caught around 80 years for caching like 2 bodies

Scarface718 wrote:This topic is for past and present dudes that their name was ringin bells while they was locked up

Black Jesus- Blood
Tko-Blood
Dead Arm- Blood
Rocky- Blood
Jamaica- Blood

Bacalao- Trinitario
Pokemon- Trinitario
Luca- Trinitario
Caricatura- Trinitario
Double D- Trinitario
Colombia- Trinitario

Tropicana- Latin king
Pokemon- Latin king
China White-Latin king
Green Eyes-Latin king
Bomba- Latin king

Allah- God Body

Hollywood- Crip

CORONASFINEST
captain

Unread post by CORONASFINEST » December 14th, 2009, 1:31 pm

YEAH LUCA WAS THERE 4 DA LONGEST FROM ANY 1 I EVER HEARD OF HE DID 11 YEARS IN THE ISLAND JUST CATCHING CASES OVER N OVER SO THE CITY JUST KEPT HIM HERE 2 GO BACK N FOURTH 2 COURT HE WAS TRINITARIO N STILL IS UPNORTH....N CABALLO WENT IN DOUIN A 2-4 YEAR BID N HE ENDED UP DOUIN LIKE 20 YEARS...HE CAME OUT GOT DEPORTED WAS IN D.R 4 LIKE A MONTH N CAUGHT A BODY BUT HE LIVES GOOD OUT THERE IN PRISON

hoOd gAnGzTa
underboss

Unread post by hoOd gAnGzTa » December 14th, 2009, 1:51 pm

Can't foget about my nigga sweepy he was making noise on the island when one of my brothers from jerzee was in there. And he went back in not too long ago idk if he still making as much noise as he did in 05 06.

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 14th, 2009, 2:40 pm

yeah luca been around and caballo did end up cathicng all that time i dont understand why they deported him to DR if they wasnt letting no niggas get deported to any country if they had a violent crime or caught one in jail they would have to do their time then get deported afterwards but that started when pataki came in and caballo caught that extra time in the island before 98 so he got lucky now u catch a violent crime in and out of jail and u suppose to get deported u aint going nowhere till u finish ur time.

BLACRAIN
fresh meat

Unread post by BLACRAIN » December 14th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Luca had the island locked down and he had alot of juice with the captains
They made sure he was happy because he could start alot of shit and also stop alot of shit from happening
His block was all mostly killas even tata from queens who had a bad reputation respected luca
and lived under lucas rules
for those of you who do not know HDM for each block had 4 free phones and 3 tvs and luca controlled all that
dont get me wrong luca was no superman but he had the resspect and he gave respect right back
If he wanted you in his block he would tell the captain and they would go to what ever block you were in and get you.
Alot of dominicans wanted to go to lucas block for protection but luca let you know right there you can come to my block but if you get into trouble you better be able to poke something

yo know exageration that nigga had butcher knives from the streets in his block
by the time he went upstate he had like 11 years on the island

Has everybody seen the ruff cut to the wild cowboys trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR6r8lIFU-0

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 14th, 2009, 2:52 pm

well luca did do his thing but he wasnt the only nigga holding shit down dont get it twisted he wasnt the only nigga who had parts of HDM on lock and everybody didnt fear him My son homocide, perico all these niggas was doing there thing besides others. By the way HDM has been closed for years now since the 90's and yes niggas knew luca.

MAJOR031
fresh meat

Unread post by MAJOR031 » December 14th, 2009, 3:24 pm

TKO is my buzzin he out now he g mackin still slangin and bangin big bs side by side

BLACRAIN
fresh meat

Unread post by BLACRAIN » December 14th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Well i never said they feard him I said respect and of course he was not the only one there who had shit locked the blocg was about niggas that were holding it down in RIKERS
there were alot of guys who held it down over the years blacks dominicans puerto ricans

farrockking wrote:well luca did do his thing but he wasnt the only nigga holding sh*t down dont get it twisted he wasnt the only nigga who had parts of HDM on lock and everybody didnt fear him My son homocide, perico all these niggas was doing there thing besides others. By the way HDM has been closed for years now since the 90's and yes niggas knew luca.

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » December 14th, 2009, 3:54 pm

yeah son i hear u some of my rat hunter ppls and some of my bros like trouble and then niggas was in hdm it was wild when i hit the island in 97 i went to obcc and they had closed HDM down but i feel u really shit it was the wildest bldg but the island point blank was wilder bcus beofre they put the pin on those phones and shit was going out direct if u wasnt bout nothing u wasnt gettin on the phone these niggas now got shit sweet bcus they put the pins to use the phone and theres a call limit before it wasnt like that lol so clicks had to claim phone like kings would get busy for a phone so latinos could get on and diff clicks or jus niggas who were neutral and would bang bcus niggas would be frontin for the phone. Shit even after the pin shit wit the phone we still had slot time me and my niggas made sure latinos got on the phone didnt matter what u was bcus niggas was shady

BLACRAIN
fresh meat

Unread post by BLACRAIN » December 14th, 2009, 5:51 pm

I was in HDM in 93 alot of cutting and stabbing back then I used to role with a PR dude named paulie from creston he was a little skinny dude but had a heart like a lion

In those days bloods only lived in the box cause they were not aloowed in population but I am talking about that building,
Then I went to the beacon bloods pretty much were every were and the phones there were with pins I think they started that shit
LK NETAS and BLOODS and muslim were always beefing I was called neutral cause I rolled dolo and was respected I did not do meetings or had anyone tell me to stab this or that
But some of my best friends were down either with bloods LK OR neta and if that worked for them I respect it

farrockking wrote:yeah son i hear u some of my rat hunter ppls and some of my bros like trouble and then niggas was in hdm it was wild when i hit the island in 97 i went to obcc and they had closed HDM down but i feel u really sh*t it was the wildest bldg but the island point blank was wilder bcus beofre they put the pin on those phones and sh*t was going out direct if u wasnt bout nothing u wasnt gettin on the phone these niggas now got sh*t sweet bcus they put the pins to use the phone and theres a call limit before it wasnt like that lol so clicks had to claim phone like kings would get busy for a phone so latinos could get on and diff clicks or jus niggas who were neutral and would bang bcus niggas would be frontin for the phone. Shit even after the pin sh*t wit the phone we still had slot time me and my niggas made sure latinos got on the phone didnt matter what u was bcus niggas was shady

CriminalsGettinPaid
soldier

Unread post by CriminalsGettinPaid » December 14th, 2009, 9:59 pm

MakkBalla1090 wrote:N yall not talkin abt the same Bg

If niggaz was in the 3 buildin in 05/06 yall kno what gang got spanked n sent outta there on stretcher n choppers

I WAS IN THE 3 BUILDING AND MB WERE HOLDIN THE WHOLE BLOOD SHIT DOWN, A NICKLE BAG GET SOLD IN THE YARD MB WANTED IN...ELI WAS THE ONLY BIG HOMIE IN THERE AND HE HAD B.G. AS HIS UNDERBOSS

AND AS FAR AS CRIPS...THERE ARE MAD CRIPS NOW ON THE ISLAND...THEY HAVE DA WHOLE EAST SIDE OF THE 3 BUILDIN ON SMASH FROM WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD( 2 MAIN A&B SIDES AND 6 UPPER B SIDE) BASICALLY THE BLOODS OUT NUMBER THE CRIPS BUT ARE SURROUNDED BY THE CRIPS.

B***ZLOC
underboss
Affiliation: CRIP

Unread post by B***ZLOC » December 15th, 2009, 9:43 pm

WHEN U WAZ ON DA ISLAND/???

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Unread post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 16th, 2009, 11:21 am

farrockking wrote:mellow i know of one mellow frm back in the 90's and son was a latin blood nigga

YEA HE A DOMINICAN BLOOD NIGGA BUT NOT FROM BACK IN THE 90'S

CHUKKRILLA
fresh meat

Unread post by CHUKKRILLA » December 16th, 2009, 5:02 pm

YOU NOE WATS KRAZY I NEVER MET A FOLK NIKKA ON THA ROKK OR UPTOP..

B***ZLOC
underboss
Affiliation: CRIP

Unread post by B***ZLOC » December 16th, 2009, 6:23 pm

My Nicca Pitchfolk Was Holdin Down in Wendy in 06.....