Names that ring bells in rikers island

JuZ DaT DuDe
superior

Re: Names that ring bells in rikers island

Post by JuZ DaT DuDe » December 9th, 2009, 4:55 pm

iFlyHigh wrote:
dreloc6 wrote:
Terror-AD333 wrote:I hate to comment on this sh!t. But Crip n*ggas hold no weight. I have been told by Crip n*ggas that Crip n*ggas in the island be acting like little b!tches. And thats no disrespect to any of them. The main gangs in the island is them Trinitarios and Bloods. King come in 3rd. AD333. EOE!!!

TRY TALKIN THAT sh*t IN DA CRIP TIER.....BET U U WILL B LEAKIN......

yeaa iight dats wi thy lil set run from me nd 2 ov mi niKKaz nd 1 ov thm had knife n thy wer oldr thn us lol. thy yelld ccccccrrrrrraaaaaabbbb so we shown em wuts poppin if u thy cKum thru bushwick

WTF DID THIS n*gga JUST SAID CAN COME TRANSULATE PLEASE?? ANYWAYS BACK TO THE THREAD.... I DOUBT CRIPS ARE HOLDIN A TIER IN DA ISLAND MAYBE PC BUT I WOULDNT CALL PC A TIER SO I DOUBT THEY WOULD HAVE MUCH OF A PRESENCE THERE I DONT DOUBT THERE ARE SOME CRIPS KEEPIN IT REAL BUT AS TO HOLD A WHOLE TIER NAW HOMIE MAYBE IN A FEW YEARS NOT NOW

B***ZLOC
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » December 9th, 2009, 10:35 pm

FUC OUTTA HERE BUSHWIC NOT EVEN BKLOOD NOMORE YALL FELL OFFF... I GOT MAD LOCS ON EVERGREEN N IN COOPER PJ'S WA PART OF BUSHWIC U AT??

LJ
boss

Post by LJ » December 9th, 2009, 11:08 pm

lil wayne- uptown blood

Terror-AD333
associate

Post by Terror-AD333 » December 9th, 2009, 11:20 pm

dreloc6 wrote:
Terror-AD333 wrote:I hate to comment on this sh!t. But Crip n*ggas hold no weight. I have been told by Crip n*ggas that Crip n*ggas in the island be acting like little b!tches. And thats no disrespect to any of them. The main gangs in the island is them Trinitarios and Bloods. King come in 3rd. AD333. EOE!!!

Have you been in Rikers Island?. I guess not. Till then stop talking on what other people say. Talk when you see sh!t for yourself. Like I said Bloods, Trinitarios and Latin Kings holding that sh!t down. And im not talking about gay a$$ adolescents. Im talking the big boys building. And it's sad how YG hold more weight then you n*ggas in adolescents. And Upstate. Same sh!t Bloods, Trinitarios and Latin Kings. AD333. EOE!!!

RXX
og

Post by RXX » December 10th, 2009, 9:59 am

LJ wrote:lil wayne- uptown blood

:lol:

LKRUNYC360
soldier

Post by LKRUNYC360 » December 10th, 2009, 10:05 am

Free my 2 brothas:
King pana
King black page
Both these bros look black but they 100% latin holding sh*t down in the island.

cool'z loc
captain

Post by cool'z loc » December 10th, 2009, 10:13 am

Terror-AD333 wrote:
dreloc6 wrote:

Have you been in Rikers Island?. I guess not. Till then stop talking on what other people say. Talk when you see sh!t for yourself. Like I said Bloods, Trinitarios and Latin Kings holding that sh!t down. And im not talking about gay a$$ adolescents. Im talking the big boys building. And it's sad how YG hold more weight then you n*ggas in adolescents. And Upstate. Same sh!t Bloods, Trinitarios and Latin Kings. AD333. EOE!!!

itz so funny when u dudez stra8 dic riding bkloodz and em N*ggaz ce gashin ya'll faces opken..... :lmao:
first off wat spkotz u bkeen in homie? all those who did time and are bkanging know watz really craccin ya dig!
wat tha fucc do u ya'll know abkout bkeing against all oddz? C^ripkz niccaz who repk are stra8 g'z bkut ya'll still hating....in every gang u always find weak linkz!
in ny pkrisonz are bklood majority rules bkut yet u got real c-ripkz claiming and making da ground shake! lkk'z are ridin dat 5 love sh*t and trinitariousk dont even got no real bkeef with bkloodz so they aint sweating ya'll....if u was on tha rocc bkacc in tha late 90'z u would know that cripk N*ggaz had houses so stopk da bkullshit and pkay homage to da real g"z! i cant spkeak on watz going on now bkut itz alot more dudez claiming cripk now so......it iz wat iz! overall if all pkopkulation is ya enemy and u still repkpkin ya sh*t i gotz respkect 4 ya! C^ripk da fucc upk :shoot:

cool'z loc
captain

Post by cool'z loc » December 10th, 2009, 3:52 pm

jbiz wrote:
cool'z loc wrote:
Scarface718 wrote:This topic is for past and present dudes that their name was ringin bells while they was locked up

Black Jesus- Blood
Tko-Blood
Dead Arm- Blood
Rocky- Blood
Jamaica- Blood

Bacalao- Trinitario
Pokemon- Trinitario
Luca- Trinitario
Caricatura- Trinitario
Double D- Trinitario
Colombia- Trinitario

Tropicana- Latin king
Pokemon- Latin king
China White-Latin king
Green Eyes-Latin king
Bomba- Latin king

Allah- God Body

Hollywood- Crip

coolie loc-cripk
c-life-cripk
bkeenie loc-cripk
bkurto-cripk
cola-cripk
truman-cripk
nono-cripk
termite-cripk
pkicaso-cripk
pkana-cripk
shawnie-cripk
luccy-cripk
starkz-cripk
o-cripk
dady-o-cripk
bkleek-cripk
inf-cripk
jah-cripk
thatz a few that was on da rocc from 97-00
that fool tipk topk stra8 pkussy he turned slobk on tha rocc
his name ^ never ringed no bkell!
C^rip da fucc upK
COOL'Z LOC
oh yeah lil colombkian n*gga pkokeymon pkut it in he was lkk!

dam son i forgot about inf.what ever happen to him?

the last i know was inf was in midstate bkox with hollywood while i was opkpkosite in marcy bkox with hotshot bkacc in ending of 02....
C^xxl'z gsc

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 10th, 2009, 4:56 pm

yeah i was with a hollywood in midstate double bunk box in like 2000 or 20001 dont know if its the same loc n*gga but he was short stocky dark n*gga and he was the only loc n*gga ringing bells around there. As for the island i was on the island frm 97 to 98 in obcc, 5sw bing and c74 and honestly no loc n*ggas was holding anything down it aint no disrespect but n*ggas was not claiming in the open or they was flippin blood and we not gonna mention the beacon that sh*t was all blood and kings on the other side. I caught a violation the summer before and they sent me to c-95 bcus thats where the Queens n*ggas were being sent the n*ggas that violate and i was on the light side and all the locs were in one house bcus n*ggas wasnt letting them live anywhere else. Im not trying to disrespect im only tellin u what i know and seen every week n*ggas was going to court tryin to catch them loc n*ggas during court and n*ggas was poppin n*ggas. Dont get me wrong if a blood n*ggas went into that house n*ggas was poppin off but it was only that house. I aint a story teller n*gga eeither i been up north and explained sh*t to n*ggas on her ethat be freestyling talking bout jail but never been past central booking.

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 10th, 2009, 4:58 pm

of course every bldg is diff but im jus sayin what i know an up north i been to a few spots and it was same situation. But i cant talk past 2007 and im sure loc n*ggas gotta be holding certain sh*t down bcus they deeper now

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 10th, 2009, 5:17 pm

I HEARD MY MANS MELO WAS HOLDIN IT DOWN ON THE ISLE WEN HE WAS THERE HE UP TOP NOW CUZ YOU ONLY SPEND TWO YEARS THERE

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 10th, 2009, 5:26 pm

MY FAULT NOT 2 YEARS IF THEY DRAGGIN YOUR CASE

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 10th, 2009, 5:50 pm

mellow i know of one mellow frm back in the 90's and son was a latin blood n*gga

CORONASFINEST
captain

Post by CORONASFINEST » December 10th, 2009, 7:19 pm

YEAH MAJORITY OF THE ISLAND NOW IS EITHER TRINITARIO OR BLOOD BUT THERE B KINGS MOSTLY IN C95 AND CRIPS WAS HOLDING DOWN A FEW HOUSES IN C74 N IN THE BEACON BUT THATS WHEN HOLLYWOOD WAS THERE...NI99A USE 2 B A BOXER OR SUM SH1T N NI99AS WAS ROCKIN NI99AS 2 SLEEP...I REMEMBER LIKE 4 BLOOD NI99AS JUMPED HIM N HE ASKED THE C.O FOR 5 MINUTES WITH EACH NI99A N HE WASHED THEM NI99AS UP....NOT TRYING 2 PLAY YA NI99AS BUT THATS HOW IT WENT...ROCKIE WAS ANOTHER OFFICIAL DUDE WE WAS IN C74 HE WAS BLOOD ALSO RANG BELLS....AS FOR BLACK GESUS IF ITS THE SAME 1 I WAS WITH IN THE ISLAND IN 2005 2006 HE WASENT DOUIN NUTTIN BUT GETTIN KNOCKED OUT

NI99AS NEED 2 UNDERSTAND DAT U MIGHT B IN THE STREET N GET DOWN 4 URS WITH A RACHET OR SUMTIN BUT WHEN U LOCKED UP DATS GLADIATOR SCHOOL A DIFFERENT BALL GAME THEN DA STREETS

MISTERNYC
underboss

Post by MISTERNYC » December 10th, 2009, 8:01 pm

CORONASFINEST wrote:YEAH MAJORITY OF THE ISLAND NOW IS EITHER TRINITARIO OR BLOOD BUT THERE B KINGS MOSTLY IN C95 AND CRIPS WAS HOLDING DOWN A FEW HOUSES IN C74 N IN THE BEACON BUT THATS WHEN HOLLYWOOD WAS THERE...NI99A USE 2 B A BOXER OR SUM SH1T N NI99AS WAS ROCKIN NI99AS 2 SLEEP...I REMEMBER LIKE 4 BLOOD NI99AS JUMPED HIM N HE ASKED THE C.O FOR 5 MINUTES WITH EACH NI99A N HE WASHED THEM NI99AS UP....NOT TRYING 2 PLAY YA NI99AS BUT THATS HOW IT WENT...ROCKIE WAS ANOTHER OFFICIAL DUDE WE WAS IN C74 HE WAS BLOOD ALSO RANG BELLS....AS FOR BLACK GESUS IF ITS THE SAME 1 I WAS WITH IN THE ISLAND IN 2005 2006 HE WASENT DOUIN NUTTIN BUT GETTIN KNOCKED OUT

NI99AS NEED 2 UNDERSTAND DAT U MIGHT B IN THE STREET N GET DOWN 4 URS WITH A RACHET OR SUMTIN BUT WHEN U LOCKED UP DATS GLADIATOR SCHOOL A DIFFERENT BALL GAME THEN DA STREETS

I HEAR ABOUT THAT CRIP NI99A U TALKING BOUT HE WAS GOOD MONEY AFTER A FEW KNOCKOUTS I HEARD AND U 100% RIGHT ALL THAT RATCHET AND YA NI99AS AND BLOCK HOLDING U DOWN IS DEAD ONCE U BEHIND THEM G WALLS SO IF U DON'T GOT A GOOD HAND GAME SIT YA a$$ DOWN :lol: :lol:

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 10th, 2009, 10:29 pm

correction kings just aint in c95 we all over the island holding it down come on lets be serious frm the 4 to obcc we there u talkin reckless talking bout its only bloods and trini smh

MINÐ&BOÐY°360°
underboss

Post by MINÐ&BOÐY°360° » December 10th, 2009, 10:40 pm

yea my dude came home 2 weeks ago now told me he fought some crip nikkas the first day there

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 10th, 2009, 11:55 pm

THE MELO IM TALKIN BOUT GOT LOCKED IN 06 HE GOT CHARGED 4 2 BODIES

wrg
prospect

Post by wrg » December 10th, 2009, 11:59 pm

aww man

crip-BK...all ya'll slo8 N*ggaz kno him he was shootin 3v3rything on the roC
crip-war loC..MY HOMI3 FROM WOODSID3
crip-chu8s
crip-diggi3

da trinis ringin b3lls in qu33ns OR DA roC LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tempo357
soldier

Post by Tempo357 » December 11th, 2009, 12:05 am

wrg according to u since trini aint ringin bells in queens which wat u sayin is wrong
wat are the teams dat r makin noise in queens according to u?