Names that ring bells in rikers island

farrockking
prince

Re: Names that ring bells in rikers island

Post by farrockking » December 14th, 2009, 2:52 pm

well luca did do his thing but he wasnt the only n*gga holding sh*t down dont get it twisted he wasnt the only n*gga who had parts of HDM on lock and everybody didnt fear him My son homocide, perico all these n*ggas was doing there thing besides others. By the way HDM has been closed for years now since the 90's and yes n*ggas knew luca.

MAJOR031
fresh meat

Post by MAJOR031 » December 14th, 2009, 3:24 pm

TKO is my buzzin he out now he g mackin still slangin and bangin big bs side by side

BLACRAIN
fresh meat

Post by BLACRAIN » December 14th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Well i never said they feard him I said respect and of course he was not the only one there who had sh*t locked the blocg was about n*ggas that were holding it down in RIKERS
there were alot of guys who held it down over the years blacks dominicans puerto ricans

farrockking wrote:well luca did do his thing but he wasnt the only n*gga holding sh*t down dont get it twisted he wasnt the only n*gga who had parts of HDM on lock and everybody didnt fear him My son homocide, perico all these n*ggas was doing there thing besides others. By the way HDM has been closed for years now since the 90's and yes n*ggas knew luca.

farrockking
prince

Post by farrockking » December 14th, 2009, 3:54 pm

yeah son i hear u some of my rat hunter ppls and some of my bros like trouble and then n*ggas was in hdm it was wild when i hit the island in 97 i went to obcc and they had closed HDM down but i feel u really sh*t it was the wildest bldg but the island point blank was wilder bcus beofre they put the pin on those phones and sh*t was going out direct if u wasnt bout nothing u wasnt gettin on the phone these n*ggas now got sh*t sweet bcus they put the pins to use the phone and theres a call limit before it wasnt like that lol so clicks had to claim phone like kings would get busy for a phone so latinos could get on and diff clicks or jus n*ggas who were neutral and would bang bcus n*ggas would be frontin for the phone. sh*t even after the pin sh*t wit the phone we still had slot time me and my n*ggas made sure latinos got on the phone didnt matter what u was bcus n*ggas was shady

BLACRAIN
fresh meat

Post by BLACRAIN » December 14th, 2009, 5:51 pm

I was in HDM in 93 alot of cutting and stabbing back then I used to role with a PR dude named paulie from creston he was a little skinny dude but had a heart like a lion

In those days bloods only lived in the box cause they were not aloowed in population but I am talking about that building,
Then I went to the beacon bloods pretty much were every were and the phones there were with pins I think they started that sh*t
LK NETAS and BLOODS and muslim were always beefing I was called neutral cause I rolled dolo and was respected I did not do meetings or had anyone tell me to stab this or that
But some of my best friends were down either with bloods LK OR neta and if that worked for them I respect it

farrockking wrote:yeah son i hear u some of my rat hunter ppls and some of my bros like trouble and then n*ggas was in hdm it was wild when i hit the island in 97 i went to obcc and they had closed HDM down but i feel u really sh*t it was the wildest bldg but the island point blank was wilder bcus beofre they put the pin on those phones and sh*t was going out direct if u wasnt bout nothing u wasnt gettin on the phone these n*ggas now got sh*t sweet bcus they put the pins to use the phone and theres a call limit before it wasnt like that lol so clicks had to claim phone like kings would get busy for a phone so latinos could get on and diff clicks or jus n*ggas who were neutral and would bang bcus n*ggas would be frontin for the phone. sh*t even after the pin sh*t wit the phone we still had slot time me and my n*ggas made sure latinos got on the phone didnt matter what u was bcus n*ggas was shady

CriminalsGettinPaid
soldier

Post by CriminalsGettinPaid » December 14th, 2009, 9:59 pm

MakkBalla1090 wrote:N yall not talkin abt the same Bg

If N*ggaz was in the 3 buildin in 05/06 yall kno what gang got spanked n sent outta there on stretcher n choppers

I WAS IN THE 3 BUILDING AND MB WERE HOLDIN THE WHOLE BLOOD sh*t DOWN, A NICKLE BAG GET SOLD IN THE YARD MB WANTED IN...ELI WAS THE ONLY BIG HOMIE IN THERE AND HE HAD B.G. AS HIS UNDERBOSS

AND AS FAR AS CRIPS...THERE ARE MAD CRIPS NOW ON THE ISLAND...THEY HAVE DA WHOLE EAST SIDE OF THE 3 BUILDIN ON SMASH FROM WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD( 2 MAIN A&B SIDES AND 6 UPPER B SIDE) BASICALLY THE BLOODS OUT NUMBER THE CRIPS BUT ARE SURROUNDED BY THE CRIPS.

B***ZLOC
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » December 15th, 2009, 9:43 pm

WHEN U WAZ ON DA ISLAND/???

xXNYZFINEST1Xx
foot soldier

Post by xXNYZFINEST1Xx » December 16th, 2009, 11:21 am

farrockking wrote:mellow i know of one mellow frm back in the 90's and son was a latin blood n*gga

YEA HE A DOMINICAN BLOOD n*gga BUT NOT FROM BACK IN THE 90'S

CHUKKRILLA
fresh meat

Post by CHUKKRILLA » December 16th, 2009, 5:02 pm

YOU NOE WATS KRAZY I NEVER MET A FOLK NIKKA ON THA ROKK OR UPTOP..

B***ZLOC
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » December 16th, 2009, 6:23 pm

My Nicca Pitchfolk Was Holdin Down in Wendy in 06.....

CriminalsGettinPaid
soldier

Post by CriminalsGettinPaid » December 16th, 2009, 9:02 pm

dreloc6 wrote:WHEN U WAZ ON DA ISLAND/???

IF THAT WAS INTENDED FOR ME...I WAS THERE IN 06/07 (DORM 2 LOWER B SIDE)

killuminati da don
colonel

Post by killuminati da don » December 18th, 2009, 7:07 pm

THE PUROPSE OF THS THREAD-dry snitching 1:To indirectly tell secrets or offenses to a person of authority or any person meant to be kept away from a secret or offense, sometimes inadvertently.
If the telling of secrets or offenses is purposeful, minute details are usually left out as not to appear to be directly telling.

:2cents:

BronxOnTopp
corporal

Post by BronxOnTopp » December 27th, 2009, 2:02 pm

Scarface718 wrote:
MakkBalla1090 wrote:So who Makk balla on that list of names u got that u heard war storiez abt

Never hear of him tell him to keep bangin and get his weight up and maybe he can make the list

LOL FREEEEE CARICATURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BronxOnTopp
corporal

Post by BronxOnTopp » December 27th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Terror-AD333 wrote:I hate to comment on this sh!t. But Crip n*ggas hold no weight. I have been told by Crip n*ggas that Crip n*ggas in the island be acting like little b!tches. And thats no disrespect to any of them. The main gangs in the island is them Trinitarios and Bloods. King come in 3rd. AD333. EOE!!!

nikka your peace of sh*t gang hold no weight niether in rikers all ya bitchass nikkas be turning 3ni cause ya know ya wud get it if ya dont penco a$$ bitches.

BronxOnTopp
corporal

Post by BronxOnTopp » December 27th, 2009, 2:14 pm

FREEEE MY MANITOS FROM THE ISLAND

FREE YANGO
FREE MASTER FLAVOR
FREE CARICATURA
FREE PANAMA
FREE EDDIE DEE
FREE MY MANITOS LIBERTA PA TODO ELLOS

Terror-AD333
associate

Post by Terror-AD333 » December 27th, 2009, 2:33 pm

BronxOnTopp wrote:
Terror-AD333 wrote:I hate to comment on this sh!t. But Crip n*ggas hold no weight. I have been told by Crip n*ggas that Crip n*ggas in the island be acting like little b!tches. And thats no disrespect to any of them. The main gangs in the island is them Trinitarios and Bloods. King come in 3rd. AD333. EOE!!!

nikka your peace of sh*t gang hold no weight niether in rikers all ya bitchass nikkas be turning 3ni cause ya know ya wud get it if ya dont penco a$$ bitches.

Of course n*gga. No son 50 3ni against 1 DDP. Estupido mal nasio. If it was the other way around 50 DDP against 1 3ni in jail. No se vira el 3ni hijo tu maldita madre. Abusadore y despues se kieren llamar dike Trinitarios. Y se te nota k eres chamakito y tu no sabe na mmg. In Rikers hay DDP sin mensionar nombre MMG. Lo uniko k utede dicen de lo DDP es eso de jails. Y aki afuera no hablan too esa mierdad estupido. Dumb a$$ n*gga.

BronxOnTopp
corporal

Post by BronxOnTopp » December 27th, 2009, 3:51 pm

Terror-AD333 wrote:
BronxOnTopp wrote:

Of course n*gga. No son 50 3ni against 1 DDP. Estupido mal nasio. If it was the other way around 50 DDP against 1 3ni in jail. No se vira el 3ni hijo tu maldita madre. Abusadore y despues se kieren llamar dike Trinitarios. Y se te nota k eres chamakito y tu no sabe na mmg. In Rikers hay DDP sin mensionar nombre MMG. Lo uniko k utede dicen de lo DDP es eso de jails. Y aki afuera no hablan too esa mierdad estupido. Dumb a$$ n*gga.

manin instead of talking all this sh*t online we cud pop what block u from penco ?

Terror-AD333
associate

Post by Terror-AD333 » December 27th, 2009, 4:46 pm

BronxOnTopp wrote:
Terror-AD333 wrote:
BronxOnTopp wrote:

manin instead of talking all this sh*t online we cud pop what block u from penco ?

Great im a big idiot ima tell you where im from. If you really banging we will see each other. Ya. Me kite

Ea5tKoa5tG'z
lieutenant

Post by Ea5tKoa5tG'z » January 21st, 2010, 10:59 pm

i jusz bame home 4rm oboy thur wasz a few namesz who name ran bells funny ya seyy hollywood kusz he wasz on dha island 2 on 1west dhat wasz dha only crip house in dha oboy but yea a few namesz dhat namesz ranq bell was

1. panama red {blood}
2. panama [panama red son] i aktually knew dhis quy was in 3 west 2qetha he wasz 4rm dha bedstuy/ krown heights area
3. hollywood {crip}
4.rocky {blood}
5.bacalao [3ni]
6. batman & robin [karate chinese nikkasz who turnt up rikers & upnorth back inda day]
7. Mr. Klean Up [blood//NTG}
8.Real Right [blood/ntg]

jbiz
colonel

Post by jbiz » January 21st, 2010, 11:46 pm

Ea5tKoa5tG'z wrote:i jusz bame home 4rm oboy thur wasz a few namesz who name ran bells funny ya seyy hollywood kusz he wasz on dha island 2 on 1west dhat wasz dha only crip house in dha oboy but yea a few namesz dhat namesz ranq bell was

1. panama red {blood}
2. panama [panama red son] i aktually knew dhis quy was in 3 west 2qetha he wasz 4rm dha bedstuy/ krown heights area
3. hollywood {crip}
4.rocky {blood}
5.bacalao [3ni]
6. batman & robin [karate chinese nikkasz who turnt up rikers & upnorth back inda day]
7. Mr. Klean Up [blood//NTG}
8.Real Right [blood/ntg]

panama red aka flip flop,hmm u sure?