New Jersey Bloods Flag Blue ???

RealGz
captain
Posts: 494
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:45 am

New Jersey Bloods Flag Blue ???

Unread post by RealGz » October 30th, 2009, 12:39 am

I Was On 1 Shine Homie Page And He Had On A Blue Bandana... Then I Was On Tha Brazy Boy Myspace Page And He Got Pics Wit A Blue Bandana.. He SMM... They Both From NJ.................. :wtf:

Rocky Mount
underboss
Posts: 1750
Joined: February 13th, 2009, 3:27 pm
Location: the home of the false claimers

Unread post by Rocky Mount » October 30th, 2009, 12:55 am

post the link


RealGz
captain
Posts: 494
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:45 am

Unread post by RealGz » October 30th, 2009, 1:15 am

&& Heres Tha G-Shine Homie ... . http://www.myspace.com/muttmutt

MOBtainin
underboss
Posts: 1345
Joined: May 24th, 2009, 8:14 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Eastside MOB Gang (EMG)
Location: Newark, NJ

Unread post by MOBtainin » October 30th, 2009, 2:24 am

Yea Niggas call that tripping--

I don't like the sh*t personally because I be thinking a nigga prolly wanna be crip on the low

Some niggaz be off that, but it calmed down alot compared to I say '06-- because ain't nothing saving a homie From coming thru asking no questions and working out, then come to find out the nigga wit the blue chucks and purple flag was a homie :2cents:

It's more rare to see it nowadays; me personally I enforce that sh*t unless a nigga gotta good reason :shoot:

Rocky Mount
underboss
Posts: 1750
Joined: February 13th, 2009, 3:27 pm
Location: the home of the false claimers

Unread post by Rocky Mount » October 30th, 2009, 2:37 am

is smm and shine color blue if not they making the sets loolk bad them niggas in nj bangin e/c sets be to unorganized

!!BLVD27*28*29BANGN!!
corporal
Posts: 250
Joined: September 15th, 2009, 7:31 pm
Location: 29st and DA SHAW**WEST & EXPO**POTOMAC & JEFF** HOLIDAYS** LONGS** COLLINS**90016**

Unread post by !!BLVD27*28*29BANGN!! » October 30th, 2009, 2:46 am

AYE I AINT FRM JERZ BUT ON DA WEST......MAN YOU WOULD TRIP OUT**YOU GO THRU CRIP HOODS AN NICCAS IS FLAMN**GO 2 DAMU HOODS AN NICAZ IS TRUED DA FUCC UP**WE DONT FLAG LIKE DAT NOMOE OVA HERE**IF I WAS A OUT OF TOWNER IT WOULD C HARD AZ FUCC 2 TELL WHO IZ WHO DOE**NICCAS STARTED DOIN DAT sh*t IN MY HOOD SO :shoot: PISS STAINSk :jerkoff: WOULD FEEL COMFORTABLE PULLIN OVA IN OUR GAS STATION OR COMIN 2 OUR CORNER STORE AN DEN :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: AT DEY a$$ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LIKE NICCA FOOLED U CUHZZ :lmao:

MOBtainin
underboss
Posts: 1345
Joined: May 24th, 2009, 8:14 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Eastside MOB Gang (EMG)
Location: Newark, NJ

Unread post by MOBtainin » October 30th, 2009, 3:38 am

^^^^ yea I can dig that

it's the same out here; some niggaz like to do it to catch niggaz slipping and I think some niggaz like to do it to avoid confrontation from both sides (if a homie confront them they'll be like I'm blood and most crips prolly won't say too much b/c they one of they own)

!!BLVD27*28*29BANGN!!
corporal
Posts: 250
Joined: September 15th, 2009, 7:31 pm
Location: 29st and DA SHAW**WEST & EXPO**POTOMAC & JEFF** HOLIDAYS** LONGS** COLLINS**90016**

Unread post by !!BLVD27*28*29BANGN!! » October 30th, 2009, 3:43 am

IM 25 MY NIG** I MISS DA GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN CRIPS WORE BLUE AN BLOODS WORE RED

treetoprugame
general
Posts: 712
Joined: December 23rd, 2008, 4:59 pm
Location: from nj and pa out in charlotte nc

Unread post by treetoprugame » October 30th, 2009, 9:04 am

Word I seen a brim wit orange pn other day and was like wat hell thought that was hoover sh*t and these fucking trini wit limegreen sh*t we had lime lood piru wearing dat sh*t 2

User avatar
YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN
underboss
Posts: 1051
Joined: December 28th, 2008, 8:09 pm
Region: North East

Unread post by YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » October 30th, 2009, 9:24 am

dont mater though, those is not real shines or smm.

RealGz
captain
Posts: 494
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:45 am

Unread post by RealGz » October 30th, 2009, 9:35 am

Crooklyn wrote:dont mater though, those is not real shines or smm.


Word IT seem Like THEY doin It On Tha Regular

RealGz
captain
Posts: 494
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:45 am

Unread post by RealGz » October 30th, 2009, 9:35 am

Crooklyn wrote:dont mater though, those is not real shines or smm.


Word IT seem Like THEY doin It On Tha Regular

RXX
og
Posts: 12049
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 7:36 am
Region: West
Location: S.E.----->S.W.

Unread post by RXX » October 30th, 2009, 11:41 am

!!BLVD27*28*29BANGN!! wrote:IM 25 MY NIG** I MISS DA GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN CRIPS WORE BLUE AN BLOODS WORE RED

:lol:

BigFingers
general
Posts: 703
Joined: April 1st, 2009, 12:47 pm
Location: COP KILLA QUEENS

Unread post by BigFingers » October 30th, 2009, 3:16 pm

NIGGAS IN NY DO IT TOO ONCE IN A WHILE...ON HALLOWEEN LOCS GON BE FLAMED UP FLAGGIN AND THE OPPOSITE FOR B-DAWGS IN BLUE RAGS

I SEEN PLENTY HOMIES ROCKIN BLUE RAGS ON THE RITE POCKET...I PERSONALLY THINK NIGGAS LIKE THAT AINT SERIOUS ON THE GANG TIP...LIKE HOMIE SAID NIGGAS DO IT TO GET BY IF A LOC PRESS YOU NIGGAS BE LIKE FRONTIN LIKE THEY CRIPPIN AND WHEN SUM DAMUS PRESS NIGGAS BE LIKE IM BLOOD AND REP THEY SET/HOOD

User avatar
Sinn
colonel
Posts: 637
Joined: July 3rd, 2009, 4:06 pm
Region: North East
Location: Where the money is
Contact:

Unread post by Sinn » October 30th, 2009, 3:20 pm

The only time I've ever seen that in NY is for ambush purposes. Catch niggaz slippin' purposes. You can tell by the way these niggaz is flossin' on myspace that they do it just to do it.

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19441
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » October 30th, 2009, 4:20 pm

BigFingers wrote:NIGGAS IN NY DO IT TOO ONCE IN A WHILE...ON HALLOWEEN LOCS GON BE FLAMED UP FLAGGIN AND THE OPPOSITE FOR B-DAWGS IN BLUE RAGS


Ya Neighborhood Dough Boy wrote:The only time I've ever seen that in NY is for ambush purposes. Catch niggaz slippin' purposes. You can tell by the way these niggaz is flossin' on myspace that they do it just to do it.


WELP, THERE YOU HAVE IT...NY N!GGAZ DO IT TOO...LIKE MOBTAININ SAID, IT USED TO BE N!GGAZ OFF THAT TRIP SET SH!T HEAVY...SOME CALLED IT "FISHIN" (FOR CRABS)...GRAPE N!GGAZ FLAGGIN FLAMED UP & DAMU'S DOIN THE OPPOSITE...THE 232 HOMIES USED TO BE NOTORIOUS FOR THAT SH!T...

Ea$yMoney
boss
Posts: 2951
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 7:29 pm
Location: 973 jerz

Unread post by Ea$yMoney » October 30th, 2009, 8:58 pm

Crooklyn wrote:dont mater though, those is not real shines or smm.




the ones in ny aint even bloods thou so its dont really matter...them niggas is all wannabe's all these fake e/s bloods are

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 56470
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » October 30th, 2009, 9:03 pm

Image

!!BLVD27*28*29BANGN!!
corporal
Posts: 250
Joined: September 15th, 2009, 7:31 pm
Location: 29st and DA SHAW**WEST & EXPO**POTOMAC & JEFF** HOLIDAYS** LONGS** COLLINS**90016**

Unread post by !!BLVD27*28*29BANGN!! » October 30th, 2009, 9:39 pm

^^^DAM CUHZZ HIT HARD^^I KNOW DA FIGHT WAS A WRAP AFTER DAT 1

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19441
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » October 30th, 2009, 11:00 pm

Ea$yMoney wrote:
Crooklyn wrote:dont mater though, those is not real shines or smm.




the ones in ny aint even bloods thou so its dont really matter...them niggas is all wannabe's all these fake e/s bloods are


HE HAS A VALID POINT...

RealGz
captain
Posts: 494
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:45 am

Unread post by RealGz » October 31st, 2009, 2:17 am

Ea$yMoney wrote:
Crooklyn wrote:dont mater though, those is not real shines or smm.




the ones in ny aint even bloods thou so its dont really matter...them niggas is all wannabe's all these fake e/s bloods are



How They Not Real Bloods ? Theres Plenty Of NJ Bloods That Rep NY Blood Sets.. Soo ..


&& I Know NIgga Do It To Catch Niggas Slippin... But It look Like They Do It On The Regular

Rocky Mount
underboss
Posts: 1750
Joined: February 13th, 2009, 3:27 pm
Location: the home of the false claimers

Unread post by Rocky Mount » October 31st, 2009, 2:24 am

what make a real blood to yall...... :drama:

RealGz
captain
Posts: 494
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:45 am

Unread post by RealGz » October 31st, 2009, 2:28 am

Rocky Mount wrote:what make a real blood to yall...... :drama:


Any1 Thats Officialy Put On... How Else Could You Be A Real Blood ?

Rocky Mount
underboss
Posts: 1750
Joined: February 13th, 2009, 3:27 pm
Location: the home of the false claimers

Unread post by Rocky Mount » October 31st, 2009, 2:30 am

RealGz wrote:
Rocky Mount wrote:what make a real blood to yall...... :drama:


Any1 Thats Officialy Put On... How Else Could You Be A Real Blood ?

by a cali nigga

Ea$yMoney
boss
Posts: 2951
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 7:29 pm
Location: 973 jerz

Unread post by Ea$yMoney » October 31st, 2009, 2:50 am

RealGz wrote:
Ea$yMoney wrote:
Crooklyn wrote:dont mater though, those is not real shines or smm.




the ones in ny aint even bloods thou so its dont really matter...them niggas is all wannabe's all these fake e/s bloods are



How They Not Real Bloods ? Theres Plenty Of NJ Bloods That Rep NY Blood Sets.. Soo ..


&& I Know NIgga Do It To Catch Niggas Slippin... But It look Like They Do It On The Regular



read my post again bra...i clearly said ALL That e/s sh*t is food in my eyes...they took the moniker "blood" and threw it on the end of there names...that sh*t is fugazy to me... the point i was making was that crooklyn said it dont matter cuz they not real smm or shines....but just because that sh*t started in ny dont make them REAL BLOODS...BLOODS IS A WEST COAST THING...straight like that... pretty simple to understand my nigga i dont see why u dont.

ima give u a lil metaphor...tell me if this aint workin for u and ill try and come up with another one...
Jay z started the ROC...it was a east coast label..they throw up a diamond...the niggas who were in the roc acted a certain way...they had a e/c swag...etc...all of sudden out of the blue some niggas in cali start claimin they apart of something called " Inglewood ROC" or "Compton ROC" they threw up the diamond...but they went about they business a certain way and had they own swag and added they own sets of rules and codes and the whole 9...WITHOUT ANY SANCTION FROM JAY.......now would u consider them real or fake?...id say fake 100 percent...and thats how i feel bout these e/s sets claimin blood...

Rocky Mount
underboss
Posts: 1750
Joined: February 13th, 2009, 3:27 pm
Location: the home of the false claimers

Unread post by Rocky Mount » October 31st, 2009, 3:03 am

there real e/c bloods when niggas think of e/c bloods they think of ny :2cents: niggas been on that blood tip since the 90's b4 they new whats a queen st or any of that w/c sh*t niggas wont thinking of that w/c sh*t when blood hit ny niggas was thinking about they ny blood movement the ubn is keepin it original real e/c blood niggas already kno i could tell u what aint no w/c hood opening up gop in the mount bcuz that sh*t geeting washed up like them niggas in jail look at the niggas from jersey pushin that mob piru and fruit brim sh*t niggas wont having that :behead:

MOBtainin
underboss
Posts: 1345
Joined: May 24th, 2009, 8:14 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Eastside MOB Gang (EMG)
Location: Newark, NJ

Unread post by MOBtainin » October 31st, 2009, 3:36 am

Rocky Mount wrote:niggas already kno i could tell u what aint no w/c hood opening up gop in the mount bcuz that sh*t geeting washed up like them niggas in jail look at the niggas from jersey pushin that mob piru and fruit brim sh*t niggas wont having that :behead:
what you mean by that?

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19441
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » October 31st, 2009, 3:51 am

RealGz wrote:&& I Know NIgga Do It To Catch Niggas Slippin... But It look Like They Do It On The Regular


NAH IT AINT A DAILY OCCURRENCE...TRUST, IF IT WAS IT WOULD BE A LOT MORE BLOODSHED IN THE STREETS OF NEW JERZEY...ROUND THESE PARTS N!GGAZ DON'T EVEN FLAG IT UP ALL CRAZY LIKE THAT...

LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92
underboss
Posts: 1697
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:42 pm

Unread post by LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92 » October 31st, 2009, 3:17 pm

Rocky Mount wrote:there real e/c bloods when niggas think of e/c bloods they think of ny :2cents: niggas been on that blood tip since the 90's b4 they new whats a queen st or any of that w/c sh*t niggas wont thinking of that w/c sh*t when blood hit ny niggas was thinking about they ny blood movement the ubn is keepin it original real e/c blood niggas already kno i could tell u what aint no w/c hood opening up gop in the mount bcuz that sh*t geeting washed up like them niggas in jail look at the niggas from jersey pushin that mob piru and fruit brim sh*t niggas wont having that :behead:



u rite and wrong!!! I mean Im sicc of all theez NJ and NY catz runnin around frontin like they the ORIGINATORz of EVERYTHING 1992/1993 aint the 1st TIME REEL BLOOD SETz in the EAST COAST popped up and Im talkin onez sanctioned by niggaz in SO CAL n NO CAL mang!!!! The MECCA fo dat SLOBk shyt!!

Ea$yMoney
boss
Posts: 2951
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 7:29 pm
Location: 973 jerz

Unread post by Ea$yMoney » October 31st, 2009, 3:53 pm

how can u prove that yall hard sanctions first? u probably cant

J-R_RiDa
underboss
Posts: 1804
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am
Region: North East

Unread post by J-R_RiDa » October 31st, 2009, 5:07 pm

Rocky Mount wrote:there real e/c bloods when niggas think of e/c bloods they think of ny :2cents: niggas been on that blood tip since the 90's b4 they new whats a queen st or any of that w/c sh*t niggas wont thinking of that w/c sh*t when blood hit ny niggas was thinking about they ny blood movement the ubn is keepin it original real e/c blood niggas already kno i could tell u what aint no w/c hood opening up gop in the mount bcuz that sh*t geeting washed up like them niggas in jail look at the niggas from jersey pushin that mob piru and fruit brim sh*t niggas wont having that :behead:



you must be talking ny jails???? and if so then why are niggas from ny locked up in a ny jail worried about homies in nj????? and ppl are quick to say nj is riding ny naww my g's its the other way around

J-R_RiDa
underboss
Posts: 1804
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am
Region: North East

Unread post by J-R_RiDa » October 31st, 2009, 5:18 pm

perfect example of trip set homies set tripping, also i can dead another argument with this pic, 7 GANG STILL SHOWS RESPECT TO TECK, ITS WILL BE ALWAYS 7*93

Image

User avatar
YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN
underboss
Posts: 1051
Joined: December 28th, 2008, 8:09 pm
Region: North East

Unread post by YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » October 31st, 2009, 5:34 pm

Ea$yMoney wrote:
RealGz wrote:
Ea$yMoney wrote:
Crooklyn wrote:dont mater though, those is not real shines or smm.




the ones in ny aint even bloods thou so its dont really matter...them niggas is all wannabe's all these fake e/s bloods are



How They Not Real Bloods ? Theres Plenty Of NJ Bloods That Rep NY Blood Sets.. Soo ..


&& I Know NIgga Do It To Catch Niggas Slippin... But It look Like They Do It On The Regular



read my post again bra...i clearly said ALL That e/s sh*t is food in my eyes...they took the moniker "blood" and threw it on the end of there names...that sh*t is fugazy to me... the point i was making was that crooklyn said it dont matter cuz they not real smm or shines....but just because that sh*t started in ny dont make them REAL BLOODS...BLOODS IS A WEST COAST THING...straight like that... pretty simple to understand my nigga i dont see why u dont.

ima give u a lil metaphor...tell me if this aint workin for u and ill try and come up with another one...
Jay z started the ROC...it was a east coast label..they throw up a diamond...the niggas who were in the roc acted a certain way...they had a e/c swag...etc...all of sudden out of the blue some niggas in cali start claimin they apart of something called " Inglewood ROC" or "Compton ROC" they threw up the diamond...but they went about they business a certain way and had they own swag and added they own sets of rules and codes and the whole 9...WITHOUT ANY SANCTION FROM JAY.......now would u consider them real or fake?...id say fake 100 percent...and thats how i feel bout these e/s sets claimin blood...


i aint say sh*t bout no bloods. i said them niggaz is not real shines or smm.

as far as that blood sh*t, i dont care about none of that garbage cause when i actually sat with real cali niggaz straight from l.a. niggaz straight said they respect ny born sets (these was w/s 20's in ny and bloodhound was one of them). niggaz said nobody need permission to be a blood or crip set, just pick a side and ride. niggaz dont care as long as you aint claimin they hoods. thats what i was told straight from bloodhound and co's mouths. thats all that matters to me, whether the whole l.a. feels like them or respects them cats or not.

LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92
underboss
Posts: 1697
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:42 pm

Unread post by LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92 » October 31st, 2009, 8:40 pm

Ea$yMoney wrote:how can u prove that yall hard sanctions first? u probably cant



cuzz bacc in the dayz (1983-1990) NJ/NY Catz werent as apt 2 bombk across country fo anything let alone gettin sanctioned to start a hood in the EAST!!!! NJ and NY iz INSANE LATE MY DUKE FACE FACTz

BlackEnergy
underboss
Posts: 1455
Joined: October 22nd, 2009, 12:17 pm

Unread post by BlackEnergy » October 31st, 2009, 8:42 pm

Bloods Flag Blue :censored: Sounds Crazy :2cents:

Ea$yMoney
boss
Posts: 2951
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 7:29 pm
Location: 973 jerz

Unread post by Ea$yMoney » October 31st, 2009, 10:02 pm

LOWELLTRUBkLU SINC1E '92 wrote:
Ea$yMoney wrote:how can u prove that yall hard sanctions first? u probably cant



cuzz bacc in the dayz (1983-1990) NJ/NY Catz werent as apt 2 bombk across country fo anything let alone gettin sanctioned to start a hood in the EAST!!!! NJ and NY iz INSANE LATE MY DUKE FACE FACTz


IN NO WAY DID U PROVE ANYTHING WITH THAT STATEMENT.....TRY AGAIN!

RealGz
captain
Posts: 494
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:45 am

Unread post by RealGz » November 1st, 2009, 2:47 am

I Understand Set Trippin.. But These Niggas Takin All Kinds OF Flicks & sh*t... U Wont See No NY Blood Doin That :2cents: Takin Picturse & sh*t

J-R_RiDa
underboss
Posts: 1804
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 11:17 am
Region: North East

Unread post by J-R_RiDa » November 6th, 2009, 7:55 am

RealGz wrote:I Understand Set Trippin.. But These Niggas Takin All Kinds OF Flicks & sh*t... U Wont See No NY Blood Doin That :2cents: Takin Picturse & sh*t


because most ny'ers bang for a fashion statement

Samir_RED_Stone
underboss
Posts: 1503
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 12:12 pm
Location: The Land...216 East Cleveland Ohio..

Unread post by Samir_RED_Stone » November 6th, 2009, 10:16 am

RealGz wrote:I Was On 1 Shine Homie Page And He Had On A Blue Bandana... Then I Was On Tha Brazy Boy Myspace Page And He Got Pics Wit A Blue Bandana.. He SMM... They Both From NJ.................. :wtf:

thats your problem right there...get off the net...

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
Posts: 9354
Joined: May 13th, 2007, 3:36 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: QUEENIN

Unread post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » November 6th, 2009, 1:16 pm

Samir_RED_Stone wrote:
RealGz wrote:I Was On 1 Shine Homie Page And He Had On A Blue Bandana... Then I Was On Tha Brazy Boy Myspace Page And He Got Pics Wit A Blue Bandana.. He SMM... They Both From NJ.................. :wtf:

thats your problem right there...get off the net...

TRUE-STORIES.COM
MOBtainin wrote:Yea Niggas call that tripping--

I don't like the sh*t personally because I be thinking a nigga prolly wanna be crip on the low

quote]
I GOT FLICKS WIT BLUE FLAGS ON. I WILL ALWAYS B BLOOD THO.
Rocky Mount wrote:is smm and shine color blue if not they making the sets loolk bad them niggas in nj bangin e/c sets be to unorganized

AINT NO NJ BLOOD HOOD FLAGGIN BLUE. HOMIES MAY DO IT WHEN THE TRIPPIN BUT NAH, THEY DONT WEAR BLUE. WE DONT COLOR BANG THO. WE GANG BANG. ITS DEEPER THAN COLORS

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19441
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » November 6th, 2009, 1:23 pm

Samir_RED_Stone wrote:
RealGz wrote:I Was On 1 Shine Homie Page And He Had On A Blue Bandana... Then I Was On Tha Brazy Boy Myspace Page And He Got Pics Wit A Blue Bandana.. He SMM... They Both From NJ.................. :wtf:


thats your problem right there...get off the net...


Image

BigFingers
general
Posts: 703
Joined: April 1st, 2009, 12:47 pm
Location: COP KILLA QUEENS

Unread post by BigFingers » November 6th, 2009, 8:29 pm

DIXIE NORMOUS wrote:
Samir_RED_Stone wrote:
RealGz wrote:I Was On 1 Shine Homie Page And He Had On A Blue Bandana... Then I Was On Tha Brazy Boy Myspace Page And He Got Pics Wit A Blue Bandana.. He SMM... They Both From NJ.................. :wtf:


thats your problem right there...get off the net...


Image

:lol:

User avatar
MACKKTR3Y83HCG
underboss
Posts: 1048
Joined: June 12th, 2008, 2:11 pm
Location: Werr da f*ck u thank?
Contact:

Unread post by MACKKTR3Y83HCG » November 6th, 2009, 8:48 pm

dat sh*t fake. if yaw just tryna smasH on yaw enemies y not just go n da Hoodk wen dey slippin?

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19441
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...

Unread post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » November 6th, 2009, 10:56 pm

MACKKTR3Y83HCG wrote:dat sh*t fake. if yaw just tryna smasH on yaw enemies y not just go n da Hoodk wen dey slippin?


THAT'S AN EASIER WAY OF CATCHIN EM SLIPPIN...IT'S THE ART OF WAR

WEAR YOUR ENEMIES COLORS, SLIDE THRU THEY HOOD & LET LOOSE...

THINK OF IT LIKE THIS: IMAGINE THE LOOK ON A COPS FACE IF YOU & YA HOMIES THREW ON SOME POLICE UNIFORMS WENT INSIDE THE PRECINCT & STARTED DUMPIN ON EM...SAME CONCEPT!

User avatar
MACKKTR3Y83HCG
underboss
Posts: 1048
Joined: June 12th, 2008, 2:11 pm
Location: Werr da f*ck u thank?
Contact:

Unread post by MACKKTR3Y83HCG » November 9th, 2009, 3:11 am

good point DIX.

RealGz
captain
Posts: 494
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 12:45 am

Unread post by RealGz » November 9th, 2009, 10:23 am

Samir_RED_Stone wrote:
RealGz wrote:I Was On 1 Shine Homie Page And He Had On A Blue Bandana... Then I Was On Tha Brazy Boy Myspace Page And He Got Pics Wit A Blue Bandana.. He SMM... They Both From NJ.................. :wtf:

thats your problem right there...get off the net...


Me Get Off Tha Net ? You Have Way More Post Than Me 2 Start Off .. So Who Really Gotta Problem COmmin on Tha NEt ?

User avatar
W/S-LANDSHARK
underboss
Posts: 1088
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Unread post by W/S-LANDSHARK » November 9th, 2009, 3:25 pm

treetoprugame wrote:Word I seen a brim wit orange pn other day and was like wat hell thought that was hoover sh*t and these f*cking trini wit limegreen sh*t we had lime lood piru wearing dat sh*t 2

DUDE SERIOUSLLY SHUT THE FUCC UP! U AINT FROM TT SO GO AHEAD AND CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT AND U DON'T KNOW NIGGAS FROM LHP EITHER... STOP COMING ON HERE WITH YOUR 10TH HAND INTERNET KNOWLEDGE ACTIN LIKE U ACTUALLY KNOW NIGGAS FROM ALL THESE CPT HOODS.

BACK TO THE TOPIC THO: NIGGAS OVER HERE HAVEN'T DONE THAT FOR A LONG a$$ TIME... BLOODS KILL BLOODS AND CRIPS KILL CRIPS SO IT AINT LIKE NIGGAS WILL LET U IN THEY HOOD IF U GOT A BLUE OR RED RAG ON... STUPID sh*t... NIGGAS OUT THERE DOIN DUMB sh*t FOR MYSPACE PICS AND sh*t TRYIN TO BE CUTE BUT REALLY AINT DOIN NOTHIN. FUCCIN INTERNET GENERATION

BILO
associate
Posts: 119
Joined: December 28th, 2010, 12:03 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: BLOOD

Unread post by BILO » January 4th, 2011, 1:49 am

you do realize its just a color and its just a word and you're all just soft pieces of sh*t right. you would be the only lowlives in the whole world who care about this sh*t. im a gangster where are my dogs at. i straight bang you. ya niggas dont bang stfu u aint in jail . u lick dutches up and down like a d*ck.

User avatar
BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss
Posts: 1968
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 2:32 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: NO-HEART NO-SOUL

Unread post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » January 4th, 2011, 4:30 am

Image



:smh: :smh: Now that's just plain disrespectful . What was the point in beenin blood , if your ganna false flag the opposition ? :smh: :smh:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post