fresh meat

Almighty La Familia Nation- ADF

Post by Seven_Thirty051 » September 25th, 2008, 12:38 pm

AMOR DE FAMILIA

Seven_Thirty051
fresh meat

Re: Almighty La Familia Nation- ADF

Post by Seven_Thirty051 » September 25th, 2008, 12:44 pm

I'M LETTIN EVERYBODY KNOW FROM THE GATE...YOU WANNA CHAT, THEN CHAT. BUT ON SOME G sh*t...THAT INTERNET GANG-BANGIN sh*t AIN'T GANGSTA, SAVE THAT sh*t FOR THE STREETZ. YAH DIGZ...........AMOR DE FAMILIA!!!

YaRDie_HBo
boss

Post by YaRDie_HBo » September 26th, 2008, 4:36 am

IS THIS THE RIGHT SECTION FOR THIS TOPIC ??.. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF LA FAMILIA NATION UNDER PEOPLE NATION, JUST FAMILIA 5TONES I'VE HEARD OF...............

Tek_Gunz
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » September 26th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Yea i always figured Familia to be independent...

lordshadowking88
underboss

Post by lordshadowking88 » September 27th, 2008, 9:36 am

my best friends pops was the godfather of his own la familia nation chapter in washington heights but i didnt know that they wored red flags i know it was always the pr flag which is the original colors

Seven_Thirty051
fresh meat

Post by Seven_Thirty051 » September 29th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Yeah, it is the puerto rican flag, but every part of the flag, including the colors have a meaning to it. Most familias wear red and white, the red represents the blood our brothers shed for our independence which is the white.

NJ
sergeant

Post by NJ » September 30th, 2008, 12:56 am

Lol sounds like wannabe Netas to me because in their lit the pr flag is broken into diff meanings for diff parts as well .... and why did you post this in people section?? you tryna get some attention from NY Kings?

eastsidekid
underboss

Post by eastsidekid » September 30th, 2008, 11:41 am

Future-King wrote:Lol sounds like wannabe Netas to me because in their lit the pr flag is broken into diff meanings for diff parts as well .... and why did you post this in people section?? you tryna get some attention from NY Kings?

smh ..fam been around 4 years ..em n netas was part of da 4 fam

NJ
sergeant

Post by NJ » September 30th, 2008, 11:55 am

lol this my point if fam been round 4 yrs only then they just biting off of Kings/Netas..... and Netas rock the same colors and everything at that xcept its white red black....

eastsidekid
underboss

Post by eastsidekid » September 30th, 2008, 12:01 pm

idk my dude ..i kno fam been around b4 kingz in ny but idk bout neta ..idk how long they been around ..n yea they colors similar n they hand signs similar 2

DEFT.AmaZULU.17
underboss

Post by DEFT.AmaZULU.17 » September 30th, 2008, 12:15 pm

Some old-timer from Brooklyn told me when LFN originally started out there, the colors were for the PR and the DR flag cus it was a PR/Dominican movement.

lordshadowking88
underboss

Post by lordshadowking88 » October 1st, 2008, 9:34 am

yo future king u dont know what u talking about fam LFN been out since 1963 in williamsbridge bk fam they aint biting off nobody they are an original ny street gang not like these fake gangs thats from the west and midwest that keeps F*ck*n up our states reputation once that that sh*t started ny started fallin apart too many fake gangs in ny

DDP
3NI
UZN
LFN
ect.......

are ny street gangs too but ...................many n*ggas started d*ck riding bloods crips folks and kings and which made ny look mad fake which is f*cked up how is it that cali bloods and crips dont respect ny bloods and crips and how is it chicago mobs dont respect so called ny/chi affliated mobs sh*t just dont make no sense

NJ
sergeant

Post by NJ » October 1st, 2008, 11:56 am

lordshadowking88 wrote:yo future king u dont know what u talking about fam LFN been out since 1963 in williamsbridge bk fam they aint biting off nobody they are an original ny street gang not like these fake gangs thats from the west and midwest that keeps F*ck*n up our states reputation once that that sh*t started ny started fallin apart too many fake gangs in ny

DDP
3NI
UZN
LFN
ect.......

are ny street gangs too but ...................many n*ggas started d*ck riding bloods crips folks and kings and which made ny look mad fake which is f*cked up how is it that cali bloods and crips dont respect ny bloods and crips and how is it chicago mobs dont respect so called ny/chi affliated mobs sh*t just dont make no sense

and what?? you think Netas just started yesterday??? LF colors and maybe the meaning behind it is almost the same as Netas and Netas been around way longer then LF.... even the whole statement said about the flag being broken into diff meaning for diff parts thats also in Netas lit

ELONEizZULU
lieutenant

Post by ELONEizZULU » October 1st, 2008, 12:06 pm

THE FACT IS "FUTURE KING" N.D.C AND L.F.N BOTH GO BACK A LONG WAY AND AS FAR AS THAT PUERTO RICAN FLAG KNOWLEDGE ALOT OF FAMILYS HAVE P.R FLAG LESSONS THE HISTORY OF PUERTO RICO IS THE HISTORY OF PUERTO RICO ONE STREET FAMILY CANT LAY CLAIM TO THE KNOWLEDGE AND HISTORY OF OUR ISLAND.......ZULUS WE GOT LOESSONS ON P.R AND D.R IN OUR INFINITY LESSONS DOES THAT MEAN WE BIT IT FROM 3NI OR NETA OR ANYONE NOT AT ALL KNOWLEDGE ON OUR PEOPLE IS KNOWLEDGE ON OUR PEOPLE SIMPLE AS THAT NEVER KNOCK SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IZ

ELONEizZULU
lieutenant

Post by ELONEizZULU » October 1st, 2008, 12:10 pm

Future-King wrote:
lordshadowking88 wrote:yo future king u dont know what u talking about fam LFN been out since 1963 in williamsbridge bk fam they aint biting off nobody they are an original ny street gang not like these fake gangs thats from the west and midwest that keeps F*ck*n up our states reputation once that that sh*t started ny started fallin apart too many fake gangs in ny

DDP
3NI
UZN
LFN
ect.......

and what?? you think Netas just started yesterday??? LF colors and maybe the meaning behind it is almost the same as Netas and Netas been around way longer then LF.... even the whole statement said about the flag being broken into diff meaning for diff parts thats also in Netas lit

BESIDES REAL NETA'S AINT SUPPOSE TO CLAIM COLORS AND WEAR BEADS AND WHEN THEY DO WEAR BEADS ITS WHITE BLACK AND LITTLE RED ............NOT RED WHITE AND BLUE THAT L.F.N ROCKS

hoOd gAnGzTa
underboss

Post by hoOd gAnGzTa » October 1st, 2008, 12:30 pm

i remember when my boy used rep zuluz the first beads he had were in shape of hearts and were all black and told me he had to earn his other colors... then he started rocking the red black and green.... the only N*ggaz i seen rocking those beads shape like lil hearts were netas which it was all white and at the end some black and then a single red heart wit a cross..them shits were hot thou...

ELONEizZULU
lieutenant

Post by ELONEizZULU » October 1st, 2008, 12:39 pm

OH WORD WHERE YOU AND YA PEOPLE FROM ?? I SEEN A FEW CHAPTERS OF Z'S INCOPERATE THE BLACK HEART IN THERE BEADS AND IVE DEFINETLY SEEN ALOT OF NETAS ROCKING HEARTS IN THERE BEADS ....AND IN ZULU BROTHERS IS DEFINETLY EARNING THERE R.B.G BEADS

NJ
sergeant

Post by NJ » October 1st, 2008, 1:21 pm

Lol why you quote my id? I didn't disrespect anybody but truth of the matter is Netas = more known for that Puerto Rican Movement all about PR w/them... when you go to PR you don't hear no talks about "La Familia" its either them G27 or 25 and other cliques out there and if anybody can clear that sh*t up for me I talked to sum 25 dudes n it seems like they netas but on some renegade tip??? out in here Jersey there's Netas still rockin beads and Ive seen dude actually have red flags on, mostly wear white flags or black... Last I heard was in NWK the chapter got shut down for w/e reasons but yet you can roam around north newark theres bunch of them scattered around sometimes w/beads sometimes w/flags

NJ
sergeant

Post by NJ » October 1st, 2008, 1:24 pm

and trust they are legit.... One of my boys was rockin his beads heavy for weeks when he got blessed in and he was actually tryna get at me and see if I was interested in joinin talkin bout the norms n history... He was on point w/his

eastsidekid
underboss

Post by eastsidekid » October 1st, 2008, 1:56 pm

king da point is dnt speak on sumthin u dnt kno or arent sure bout dats it ..aint no1 bashin u ..ezz