OYG?????

H1tman Loc
sergeant
Posts: 327
Joined: November 4th, 2007, 12:45 am

Re:

Post by H1tman Loc » July 31st, 2008, 10:55 pm

235Bangin wrote:I know what I'm talkin bout, obviously u don't

U don't see nothing wrong wit this picture... N*ggaz runnin around south central l.a. claimin a gang called 5 star G's but they blood, crip, 13, 18, and nuetral.

Like I said, when it comes to bangin, yall N*ggaz is gullable.


No you don't know what you're talking about obviously... i just gave you an example which you ignored...
So are you to think that if a gang was to be created somewhere in NY and they wear blue, that means that they are copying the Crips?
No body owns a name, any one can use it as they please.
Yes some people in South Central can make up a gang called 5 Star G, that don't mean sh*t...
Didn't someone mention somewhere in here, that there's a click/gang or whatever out in Long Beach or another place in LA where they're bangin Sex Money Murder.... does that mean they copied the ones from the Bronx? I don't think so... just a coincidence, deal with it.
The banging the way you think of it in LA is nowhere near what the media make it seem like... stop worshiping and face reality. 'Just because somebody in your neighborhood have 20 bodies, that don't make YOU hard'

Salam

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
Posts: 9354
Joined: May 13th, 2007, 2:36 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » July 31st, 2008, 11:44 pm

Y u defendin dat sh*t so hard. I bet u bang that sh*t

East Side
underboss
Posts: 1015
Joined: March 12th, 2008, 7:20 pm

Re:

Post by East Side » August 1st, 2008, 12:46 am

235Bangin wrote:I know what I'm talkin bout, obviously u don't

U don't see nothing wrong wit this picture... N*ggaz runnin around south central l.a. claimin a gang called 5 star G's but they blood, crip, 13, 18, and nuetral.

Like I said, when it comes to bangin, yall N*ggaz is gullable.


Nope you don't understand... :lol: Here's an elementary breakdown for the dim witted...

OYG in NY = Initials for a homegrown organization
OYG in Cali = A Blood rank

Just like BG in Cali is a Crip rank, but BG in Reading PA is the initials of a homegrown click down there.

If you can't understand it now then you been hangin' off Cali's nuts for too long and seem to have picked up their reading capabilities like them Trenton SMM's said... :lol:

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19439
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: Re:

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 1st, 2008, 12:50 am

East Side wrote:
235Bangin wrote:I know what I'm talkin bout, obviously u don't

U don't see nothing wrong wit this picture... N*ggaz runnin around south central l.a. claimin a gang called 5 star G's but they blood, crip, 13, 18, and nuetral.

Like I said, when it comes to bangin, yall N*ggaz is gullable.


Nope you don't understand... :lol: Here's an elementary breakdown for the dim witted...

OYG in NY = Initials for a homegrown organization
OYG in Cali = A Blood rank

Just like BG in Cali is a Crip rank, but BG in Reading PA is the initials of a homegrown click down there.

If you can't understand it now then you been hangin' off Cali's nuts for too long and seem to have picked up their reading capabilities like them Trenton SMM's said... :lol:


YO 235TH CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYIN IS THESE GANGS ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM GONNA COLLABO (JUST) TO GET MONEY DUE TO THE CONSTANT WARS, BEEF, DEATH ETC. THESE RIVALS HAVE HAD WITH EACH OTHER...I DON'T THINK HE TRIPPIN OFFA THE NAME COINCIDENCE...

B.5lim
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: January 13th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Re: OYG?????

Post by B.5lim » August 1st, 2008, 1:00 am

HeLLBoY187 wrote:n*ggas GOT SUM sh*t IN HARLEM CALL O.Y.G ORIGINAL YOUNG GANGSTAS.... THEY GOT OYG EAST HARLEM OYG WEST HARLEM NOW OYG BRONX......... OK THIS THE sh*t I DONT GET ...HOW THE f*ck YOU GOT BLOODS /CRIPS/ DDP'S /LATIN KINGS TOGETHER IN ONE GROUP... MOSTLY BLOOD AND CRIP.... Y NOT JUS BE OYG AND BE YA OWN GANG KUZ IS NO POINT OF ALL BEEIN TOGETHER KUZ ALL YALLL ARE GANG RIVALS... LIKE KOME ON LETS BE SERIOUS ERYONE WANA BE A PART OF SUMTHIN NOW A DAY



THAT AINT NOTHIN NEW. IN A LOT OF PLACES N*ggaz LINK UP FOR MONEY. IN KC WE GOT MONEY OVER BULLSHIT (MOB) AND ITS BLOODS AND CRIPS SETS THAT AINT GOT A STRONG BEEF LINKIN UP FOR MONEY. IT AINT ALL ABOUT COLORS LIKE THE MEDIA MAKE U THINK. ALL BLOODS AND CRIPS DONT HATE EACH OTHER. JUST LIKE SOME CRIPS KILL CRIPS AND SOME BLOODS KILL BLOODS SOME BLOOD AND CRIPS SETS DONT GOT A BEEF WITH EACH OTHER SO THEY COLAB TO MAKE MONEY OR GET AT A COMMON ENEMY. ESPECIALLY OUTSIDE OF CHI TOWN AND L.A. BUT IT HAPPENS IN THEM CITIES TOO.

User avatar
KGzMovIIIn
prince
Posts: 6663
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by KGzMovIIIn » August 1st, 2008, 12:39 pm

So yall saying wolfpack turned into oyg?

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
Posts: 9354
Joined: May 13th, 2007, 2:36 am

Re: Re:

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » August 1st, 2008, 8:53 pm

ThaHoodHughHefna wrote:
East Side wrote:
235Bangin wrote:I know what I'm talkin bout, obviously u don't

U don't see nothing wrong wit this picture... N*ggaz runnin around south central l.a. claimin a gang called 5 star G's but they blood, crip, 13, 18, and nuetral.

Like I said, when it comes to bangin, yall N*ggaz is gullable.


Nope you don't understand... :lol: Here's an elementary breakdown for the dim witted...

OYG in NY = Initials for a homegrown organization
OYG in Cali = A Blood rank

Just like BG in Cali is a Crip rank, but BG in Reading PA is the initials of a homegrown click down there.

If you can't understand it now then you been hangin' off Cali's nuts for too long and seem to have picked up their reading capabilities like them Trenton SMM's said... :lol:


YO 235TH CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYIN IS THESE GANGS ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM GONNA COLLABO (JUST) TO GET MONEY DUE TO THE CONSTANT WARS, BEEF, DEATH ETC. THESE RIVALS HAVE HAD WITH EACH OTHER...I DON'T THINK HE TRIPPIN OFFA THE NAME COINCIDENCE...


They not seeing what I'm sayin. Y be in 3 different gangs. If u gon get money with dem or bang wit them, bang ya sh*t and get money wit them and use them as riders when needed to handle business.
Let me give u an example of an incident similiar to this wit jersey N*ggaz. In east orange and irvington in about 03-04 some young blood and crips started a gang called t.y.w. They gotta known and unknown quickly.

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19439
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: OYG?????

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 1st, 2008, 8:59 pm

DAMN T.Y.DUB HELD IT DOWN FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS...I THINK T.H.N LASTED LONGER THAN THEM N!GGAZ DID...

KG_LOCO914 wrote:So yall saying wolfpack turned into oyg?


WHICH WOLFPACK YOU TALKIN ABOUT?...THE GRAPE HOMIE FROM THE DOWNS WHO BE RAPPIN & SH!T?

NOKUTTSYGUP
boss
Posts: 2013
Joined: July 5th, 2007, 12:38 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by NOKUTTSYGUP » August 2nd, 2008, 9:48 am

[quote="5toneLoveBiGGBZZ"][quote="BrazyHkatBoy"]Thkeres YG's To but thkey stand for YounG Gunnas not gangsters thkey mostly from thke X but some hkarlem hkeads bangin it to..thkey used to beef wit oyg until thkey found out whkat it really meant n shkit[/quote]


yea but dey still beefin nd wat does dem findin out wat it mean got to do wit dey beefin?
dey always knew dey had da same name except OYG jus got original in da name[/quote]


Whkat you talkin about dawgs?? YG mean young gunna not young gangster
its YG's UP in my point of view no oy's get respeckt exckept one of ma sons from thke dub and some of my washk n*ggas

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ
prospect
Posts: 95
Joined: June 25th, 2008, 12:25 pm

Re: OYG?????

Post by 5toneLoveBiGGBZZ » August 2nd, 2008, 11:04 am

BrazyHkatBoy wrote:
5toneLoveBiGGBZZ wrote:
BrazyHkatBoy wrote:Thkeres YG's To but thkey stand for YounG Gunnas not gangsters thkey mostly from thke X but some hkarlem hkeads bangin it to..thkey used to beef wit oyg until thkey found out whkat it really meant n shkit



yea but dey still beefin nd wat does dem findin out wat it mean got to do wit dey beefin?
dey always knew dey had da same name except OYG jus got original in da name



Whkat you talkin about dawgs?? YG mean young gunna not young gangster
its YG's UP in my point of view no oy's get respeckt exckept one of ma sons from thke dub and some of my washk n*ggas



wat r u talkin bout homie
wen did i say YG mean young gangster?
im jus sayin dey got da same name except OY got original in da biginning

NOKUTTSYGUP
boss
Posts: 2013
Joined: July 5th, 2007, 12:38 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by NOKUTTSYGUP » August 2nd, 2008, 6:19 pm

OHK IGHKT THKEN WE TALKIN ABOUT THKE SAME THKING..DO YOU BANG ON YG'S TO SINCKE YOU BANGIN OY??

D-ii OR D-ii-E
king
Posts: 9354
Joined: May 13th, 2007, 2:36 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by D-ii OR D-ii-E » August 2nd, 2008, 9:38 pm

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ wrote:Whkat you talkin about dawgs?? YG mean young gunna not young gangster
its YG's UP in my point of view no oy's get respeckt exckept one of ma sons from thke dub and some of my washk n*ggas


Lol, let me stop laughin first. Ok homie. Aint u stone? YG up? n*gga I would westside smack the sh*t outta u wit a dub. Then not only are u claimin stone, u claimin u blood but bangin ABPSN. That's chi sh*t. U aint blood. U aint stone. U aint ABPSN. U a perpetrator

TiNyGaNgsta83
underboss
Posts: 863
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:27 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by TiNyGaNgsta83 » August 2nd, 2008, 9:56 pm

^hahha n*gga said id westside smack the sh*t outta u wit a dub :lol: :lol: :lol:

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ
prospect
Posts: 95
Joined: June 25th, 2008, 12:25 pm

Re: OYG?????

Post by 5toneLoveBiGGBZZ » August 3rd, 2008, 9:38 am

235Bangin wrote:
5toneLoveBiGGBZZ wrote:Whkat you talkin about dawgs?? YG mean young gunna not young gangster
its YG's UP in my point of view no oy's get respeckt exckept one of ma sons from thke dub and some of my washk n*ggas


Lol, let me stop laughin first. Ok homie. Aint u stone? YG up? n*gga I would westside smack the sh*t outta u wit a dub. Then not only are u claimin stone, u claimin u blood but bangin ABPSN. That's chi sh*t. U aint blood. U aint stone. U aint ABPSN. U a perpetrator



lolz u da dumbest n*gga on here
how da fuk u quote me sayin dat sh*t if it was brazyhatboy dat said dat
look bak up nd smack ur dumbass bakk to da westside
nd how im blaimin blood im 5tone period n*gga
nd i bang OY kuz dats da n*ggas from my hood nd OY is jus dere own sh*t we not blood or brip
so before u try to put n*ggas on blast read da posts carefully put sum magnifying glasses if u hav to

NOKUTTSYGUP
boss
Posts: 2013
Joined: July 5th, 2007, 12:38 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by NOKUTTSYGUP » August 3rd, 2008, 10:27 am

n*ggas kno yall aint bloodin or rippin yall just oy's
but do you bang on any YG's is the question??

5toneLoveBiGGBZZ
prospect
Posts: 95
Joined: June 25th, 2008, 12:25 pm

Re: OYG?????

Post by 5toneLoveBiGGBZZ » August 5th, 2008, 8:17 pm

BrazyHkatBoy wrote:n*ggas kno yall aint bloodin or rippin yall just oy's
but do you bang on any YG's is the question??



it aint dat serios right now
but we be gettin into fights wit dem YG n*ggas here nd dere

The Villain That Sho¢k
foot soldier
Posts: 197
Joined: October 24th, 2007, 8:24 pm

Re: OYG?????

Post by The Villain That Sho¢k » August 6th, 2008, 6:14 pm

yg, oyg, bg, obg, og.

yg-young gunna
bg-baby gangster
og-i think u no lol.

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19439
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: OYG?????

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » August 7th, 2008, 1:17 am

The Villain That Sho¢k wrote:yg, oyg, bg, obg, og.

yg-young gunna
bg-baby gangster
og-i think u no lol.


WHUS NEXT OBGYN?...SH!T IS TOO MUCH TO MEMORIZE...DO YOU GUYS GET TESTED ON THIS MATERIAL...BANGIN SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT...I THINK I NEED A TUTOR... :lol: :lol:

TiNyGaNgsta83
underboss
Posts: 863
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:27 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by TiNyGaNgsta83 » August 7th, 2008, 11:23 am

ThaHoodHughHefna wrote:
The Villain That Sho¢k wrote:yg, oyg, bg, obg, og.

yg-young gunna
bg-baby gangster
og-i think u no lol.


WHUS NEXT OBGYN?...SH!T IS TOO MUCH TO MEMORIZE...DO YOU GUYS GET TESTED ON THIS MATERIAL...BANGIN SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT...I THINK I NEED A TUTOR... :lol: :lol:

thank u lol dz dum n*ggas be DIFFICULT addin mad sh*t 2 the art or gang bangin lmao wit they home work a$$ think yall should throw dat book of gang6sta city in the bin an come bacc down from space :lol: diss y when im out in di hood i dont even rep 2 nigas i dont kno cause i know 90% of dem be on they home work an if a n*gga see me bangin an step 2 me on dat home work sh*t lol 1st of all "who or u to question ma gangsta homie:stoned: dat its the line right there :lol: yall bet not take ma sh*t 2 lmao jks

TiNyGaNgsta83
underboss
Posts: 863
Joined: July 25th, 2008, 11:27 am

Re: OYG?????

Post by TiNyGaNgsta83 » August 7th, 2008, 11:35 am

The Villain That Sho¢k wrote:yg, oyg, bg, obg, og.

yg-young gunna
bg-baby gangster
og-i think u no lol.

haha diss is why u never let n*ggas press u they MEMORIZE crazy sh*t from books an books for days an days lol never let any one question ya gangsta ma n*ggas :stoned:

Post Reply