-og stakk stone speaks- tax stone(questioning his identity) /ny blood stone villain history/ ENY/him in feds magazine

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-og stakk stone speaks- tax stone(questioning his identity) /ny blood stone villain history/ ENY/him in feds magazine

Unread post by Quiet-Q » March 6th, 2018, 9:30 pm

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » March 7th, 2018, 2:31 am

cant believe this nigga one of the original bsv's in ny... yet still dont know the difference between bsv and bps. that goes to show how unconnected ny is with itself. none of that shit should be in ny in the first place... but sheesh man lol. this nigga old and confused, probably never even heard of a bps.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » March 7th, 2018, 10:41 am

Idk about all that..but on another note this dude said taxstone claims his hood (I personally never knew what blocks taxstone repped I just knew he was from eny...if he spit any blocks I might of personally never paid it much mind) but yeah the fact he claiming this dude hood & him saying he never heard of taxstone & he was never under him is a bad look to what tax said...I know you always say bps ...he said the dude who gave him permission to start his set was a piru who came to ny alongside t Rodgers when tax & them was around...idk they politics that's them but like I said in past when I first started seeing this dude tax..he comes off as a niggah who fabricates,lies alot..like some of his stories just didn't add up ..but thats what I'm looking at @they both claiming to be from same hood but be said he never really heard of dude....I agree with ya comment about how unconnected ny is with itself...niggahs don't be knowing whats going on around them alot of times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » March 7th, 2018, 10:52 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
March 7th, 2018, 10:41 am
Idk & he was never under him is a bad look to what tax said...
I meant & he never heard of him is a bad look to what tax said

PurpSLS
fresh meat
Affiliation: Ballas [ESB]

Unread post by PurpSLS » March 14th, 2018, 8:07 pm

Smh this the shit im talking bout with NY V'z or stones these niggas is so lost. The Real V'z (aka 50z) Gotta get this shit clean in order.

IamNoOne
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 6:57 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
March 6th, 2018, 9:30 pm
Pepper beard lol

IamNoOne
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral