WTF is wit purple city?

Playboy
captain

WTF is wit purple city?

Post by Playboy » May 2nd, 2008, 2:32 pm

Is these n*ggas just a drug org or a bklood set, i always wanted to know this for years since i seen this sh*t[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx56JkSdcfU&feature=related[/youtube]

"Thats us that purple city byrd gang (eastside) thats us that purple city byrd gang( woop woop) Hard bkody that purple city bkird gang( We ride the 5!)

E Miller
sergeant

Re: WTF is wit purple city?

Post by E Miller » May 2nd, 2008, 2:35 pm

Drug dealers klick it's not a set
Most of the is UBN blood that why they say we ride tha 5

Playboy
captain

Post by Playboy » May 2nd, 2008, 2:40 pm

bkut yet and still they reppin Purple City

E Miller
sergeant

Post by E Miller » May 2nd, 2008, 2:42 pm

Playboy wrote:bkut yet and still they reppin Purple City

Dey f*cked up puttin purple rags on tho kause I kno Jordan Down N*ggaz wanna merk em all

TTP NOT IRD
colonel

Post by TTP NOT IRD » May 2nd, 2008, 2:47 pm

theyre a rap group...most of em are UBN

there was also a gang in baltimore called purple city....not sure if they still around

i knew this b*tch shante who f*cked wit them

YG Beazy Ru
major

Post by YG Beazy Ru » May 2nd, 2008, 2:48 pm

deem n148as b in baltimore purple cckity byrd gang N*ggaz

East Side
underboss

Post by East Side » May 2nd, 2008, 2:52 pm

Purple City in NYC been wearing Purple flags since the 70's so the Grapes in Jordan Downs can't do sh*t about it. Decepticons been wearing purple flags since back then too and I doubt a Grape would want to get caught poppin' off at the mouth about one of those brothers. They better keep that chitter chatter on DVD's. Purple City is a NYC drug empire that has brothers from a bunch of different gangs in it like Bloods, Crips, Kings, and a bunch of neutral brothers. Recently They been taking some of that rap money with dip set. They supposedly got a hood in Baltimore too. They don't only wear purple flags, they get everything in purple. Selling weed in purple bags, selling crack in bottles with purple tops, driving purple cars. Ain't no real Grapes in NY so purple don't belong to Crips out here. I'd feel sorry for a grape walking through a Purple City or Decept hood trying to sport the purple flag.

If you don't know what a Byrd is then you ain't ever hustled. Flippin' that weight.

KGzMovIIIn
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » May 3rd, 2008, 11:13 am

TheGod wrote:Purple City in NYC been wearing Purple flags since the 70's so the Grapes in Jordan Downs can't do sh*t about it. Decepticons been wearing purple flags since back then too and I doubt a Grape would want to get caught poppin' off at the mouth about one of those brothers. They better keep that chitter chatter on DVD's. Purple City is a NYC drug empire that has brothers from a bunch of different gangs in it like Bloods, Crips, Kings, and a bunch of neutral brothers. Recently They been taking some of that rap money with dip set. They supposedly got a hood in Baltimore too. They don't only wear purple flags, they get everything in purple. Selling weed in purple bags, selling crack in bottles with purple tops, driving purple cars. Ain't no real Grapes in NY so purple don't belong to Crips out here. I'd feel sorry for a grape walking through a Purple City or Decept hood trying to sport the purple flag.

If you don't know what a Byrd is then you ain't ever hustled. Flippin' that weight.

on point!!

smh @ the constant jordan downs comments like they would even be a factor
:lol: :lol: dudes aint worried about them dudes...

STOP IT FIVEE!!
prince

Post by STOP IT FIVEE!! » May 3rd, 2008, 12:43 pm

What??....Purple City That Consisted Of Jim Jones And Un Kasa And Em Don't Have sh*t To Do Wit The NY Drug Click...

INDAGAME20
captain

Post by INDAGAME20 » May 3rd, 2008, 12:58 pm

PURPLE CITY IS A RAP GROUP. UN KASA IS BLOOD. JIM JONES IS ....... "BLOOD". AND THATS WHERE ALL THE BLOOD sh*t COMES IN.

Tek_Gunz
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » May 3rd, 2008, 8:59 pm

Dat lil umbrellas mad F*ck*n homo...

twizzleRU
underboss

Post by twizzleRU » May 3rd, 2008, 10:02 pm

dey jus took da name purple sity from da n*ggas in east harlem bakk in da days.....the purple gang....payin hommage dey...not da real 1z

eastsidekid
underboss

Post by eastsidekid » May 4th, 2008, 12:20 am

Tek_6unz wrote:Dat lil umbrellas mad F*ck*n homo...

wat u talkin bout dat umbrella is hard body like da purplecity byrdgang lol

RedBea5t
corporal

Post by RedBea5t » May 21st, 2008, 3:07 pm

Evilside_Lane wrote:What??....Purple City That Consisted Of Jim Jones And Un Kasa And Em Don't Have sh*t To Do Wit The NY Drug Click...
they a rap group that took a group of dealers name

Playboy
captain

Post by Playboy » May 22nd, 2008, 9:48 pm

^^ u sure cuz them N*ggaz was purple flaggin and all dat, jim jones suppose to C bklood tho wit a purple flag ova his face lmfao the most disrespected bklood known to a hip-hop fan, lil wayne bkout to take his crown

Gittymo
underboss

Post by Gittymo » June 17th, 2008, 2:05 pm

PURPLE CITY WAS FROM HARLEM PURPLE GANG WAS FROM DETROIT ITALIANS

STOP IT FIVEE!!
prince

Post by STOP IT FIVEE!! » June 17th, 2008, 2:35 pm

I Know Jimmy And Them Took The Name...That's What I Was Sayin, N*ggaz Was Makin It Sound Like Purple City Byrd Gang And The Original Purple City/Gang Is The Same sh*t...

I Remember When I Was In Like 10th Grade, They Had N*ggaz Out Here Bangin Purple City Byrd Gang, N*ggaz Rode The 4, LOL!!!!...It Was Bloods And Crips In That b*tch 2...

jErZeY$waGgeR
captain

Post by jErZeY$waGgeR » June 17th, 2008, 3:51 pm

there not a gang......... there down wit dipset......... there from washington heightz except the main n*gga rapping he from teaneck........ they called themselves purple city becuz he move theat purp......... i happpend to know un casa very well..... there not GANGMEMBERS...... but they hang wit Swinez cuz of dipset

STOP IT FIVEE!!
prince

Post by STOP IT FIVEE!! » June 17th, 2008, 4:14 pm

What Is Swine/Porkheads??...I've Noticed A lot Of You Loc N*ggaz Usin Those Two Words A lot On Here When Referrin 2 Bloods...Is That The New "SLOB" Basically??

Gittymo
underboss

Post by Gittymo » June 17th, 2008, 7:52 pm

ITS NOT UNCOMMON 2 SEE SOMEBODY RIDIN THE 4 -DIAMOND