G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clowns

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 24th, 2017, 5:44 am

Q. wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:My point is you DONT know whose in the streets or solely on the internet...I had to state this to a few young n*ggahs on here...stop thinking just because a n*ggah is on a computer that at thr end of the day hes not in the streets(if thats the case with you then speak for yourself & not group everybody else up)

End of the day n*ggahs got opinions & will continue to speak they opinions..if something is corny n*ggahs will speak on it..funny thing is its just not n*ggahs onlinr saying certsin sh*t is corny...its n*ggahs outside who used to claim these shits & droppdd they flag saying the sh*t was a dub thats saying the same sh*t

I doubt any mf on this internet sh*t is in the streets lol. Cant be if n*ggas is on here 24/7. Thats the laughable part.

Alotta n*ggahs on here post from they phone (speaking in my case ive posted on blocks on the regular on here)...like for example when you said last week trinitarios run the bx...that was false i just aint even feel like having the debate with you...its quite a few blocks in different hoods where they hold no weight
I never said they ran the BX I said as far as Hispanic neighborhoods they are more dominant there and took over Latin king hoods. You and some other dude said MS-13 would be deep in NYC in a few years. Thats a bold a$$ statement when trinitarios took over almost every hispanic neighborhood in the BX, Uptown and parts of BK. Thats what I said. I never said they took over I just said you'll see more of them in spainish hoods than the other latin gangs in NY period.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by Quiet-Q » June 24th, 2017, 5:53 am

I said central americans are flooding ny now then ever before so yeah in a few years..i also said on a post before that i can see trinis & ms1e being the main 2 spanish crews in ny years from now off the strength Dominicans from the islands is flooding the city(while ricans been bouncing by the boatload) & central americans/ mexicans is flooding city...trinis didnt take over every spanish hoods because you have some mexican/central American crews currently in the x...if they having lil crews in the x now & they dont have the type of numbers they have in queens or long island what makes you think in a few years they wont get bigger uptown period (harlem & bx)

OGawd
associate

Post by OGawd » June 24th, 2017, 6:22 am

G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
OGawd wrote:idc if they are connected or not. They have been crippin and dying for this crip sh*t forever. IDEK 59 was connected thought that sh*t was a homegrown brim set but Imma let that rock.

and LMFAO at n*gga saying GDs was putting in FEAR AND PAIN. Can we laugh at that. n*gga said because of the indictment n*ggas was ah ah ah. Thats whats you call a GD d*ck Rider.

IM NOT GON TO DENY THAT GDS WASNT DOING sh*t BUT TO SAY PUT FEAR AND PAIN. THEN WITH THAT STATEMENT I CAN EASILY SAY GS9 HAD n*ggas SHOOK. sh*t IS ALL DICKRIDING LMFAO

THIS GD sh*t IS BEYOND DICKRIDING. LIKE WHO BE OUTSIDE OR YA BE ON FACEBOOK.
LMFAOOO THATS A FACT. BOY NOT INTUNE BRO. If he seen the videos Them G-Stone n*ggas showed me of them violating almost every GD n*gga from the fields to the kirk son might just have to slap himself for that sh*t lol.
Lol damn y'all n*ggas still going and me being a gd d*ck rider NEVER Like I said GDs got n*ggas on they a$$ and show them videos then I already seen the envy cane vid and all the other vids that don't mean they opps still not getting clapped its a list of n*ggas that got bodied by gds
Every Gang have n*ggas on their a$$ but to sit their and say GD does like crazy. Only a facebook n*gga would say that. n*ggas know the older GD n*ggas are inactive so from like 26+. The ones that were putting minor work was like 19-25 and thats like 10 n*ggas only and it wasn't even crazy sh*t like. They shot at people but what gang doesn't. Majority of GDs now which about 80% are n*ggas younger than the age of 17 who is not putting in work but HIGH SCHOOL FIGHTS. No one fear them. Its a wave at this moment which made it possible for them to recruit n*ggas but do they got numbers compared to crips blood NO. Even patria got more numbers. sh*t ill go as far as saying Latin Kings got more numbers in bk

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 24th, 2017, 7:53 am

That folk sh*t is strictly really some Flatbush Canarsie crown heights sh*t I remember n*ggas would get laughed at n teased for jacking that before I don't know how they got so many d*ck riders in the past few years but them n*ggas is not city wide n if it's n*ggas outside of BK jacking GD it's because they hang in BK. That sh*t a fad anyway if it was 2011 they would all be YBz or YGz this gang banging ahit is a fad to n*ggas up here skrap.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 24th, 2017, 8:09 am

Q. wrote:I said central americans are flooding ny now then ever before so yeah in a few years..i also said on a post before that i can see trinis & ms1e being the main 2 spanish crews in ny years from now off the strength Dominicans from the islands is flooding the city(while ricans been bouncing by the boatload) & central americans/ mexicans is flooding city...trinis didnt take over every spanish hoods because you have some mexican/central American crews currently in the x...if they having lil crews in the x now & they dont have the type of numbers they have in queens or long island what makes you think in a few years they wont get bigger uptown period (harlem & bx)
Because trinitarios is a bigger movement in NYC than MS-13. Just because its central americans moving in that dont mean n*ggas is just going to start jaccin MS-13 dude. You must have forgot Uptown and the BX is Majority Puerto Ricans and Dominicans thats either from there or from the islands. Long story short. MS-13 isnt a big movement in the city like Trinitarios. Trinitarios operate in almost every spainishhood in NYC not naming North Queens and they are one of the biggest Hispanic Gangs in Prisons upstate. Thats what I mean by they are dominant. MS-13 and Trinitarios aint going to be in the same city together. That will start a war them MS-13 n*ggas arent going to win because of the numbers of these trinitarios. It might be little crews in the same hood as them but in the end trinitarios have more turf. Even the Latin kings who once ran them hoods them 3ni n*ggas are in now admited that sh*t. They hold more weight and the younger generation thats majority Puerto rican and Dominican will be joining that sh*t.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 24th, 2017, 8:37 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:I said central americans are flooding ny now then ever before so yeah in a few years..i also said on a post before that i can see trinis & ms1e being the main 2 spanish crews in ny years from now off the strength Dominicans from the islands is flooding the city(while ricans been bouncing by the boatload) & central americans/ mexicans is flooding city...trinis didnt take over every spanish hoods because you have some mexican/central American crews currently in the x...if they having lil crews in the x now & they dont have the type of numbers they have in queens or long island what makes you think in a few years they wont get bigger uptown period (harlem & bx)
Because trinitarios is a bigger movement in NYC than MS-13. Just because its central americans moving in that dont mean n*ggas is just going to start jaccin MS-13 dude. You must have forgot Uptown and the BX is Majority Puerto Ricans and Dominicans thats either from there or from the islands. Long story short. MS-13 isnt a big movement in the city like Trinitarios. Trinitarios operate in almost every spainishhood in NYC not naming North Queens and they are one of the biggest Hispanic Gangs in Prisons upstate. Thats what I mean by they are dominant. MS-13 and Trinitarios aint going to be in the same city together. That will start a war them MS-13 n*ggas arent going to win because of the numbers of these trinitarios. It might be little crews in the same hood as them but in the end trinitarios have more turf. Even the Latin kings who once ran them hoods them 3ni n*ggas are in now admited that sh*t. They hold more weight and the younger generation thats majority Puerto rican and Dominican will be joining that sh*t.
I had this same argument with Q last week but I had to think about t. This was African Americans were thinking when Caribbean people starting moving in and now they the majority of black hoods n Dominacss was not deep in the 90s like they are now, when these noggas get they numbers up they gonna bring that sh*t over reguardless. If you go ask a n*gga that was Latin King or Neta in the 90s I put money they would laugh or look at you crazy if u told them Patria was gonna be deep like they are now.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 24th, 2017, 8:48 am

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
I had this same argument with Q last week but I had to think about t. This was African Americans were thinking when Caribbean people starting moving in and now they the majority of black hoods n Dominacss was not deep in the 90s like they are now, when these noggas get they numbers up they gonna bring that sh*t over reguardless. If you go ask a n*gga that was Latin King or Neta in the 90s I put money they would laugh or look at you crazy if u told them Patria was gonna be deep like they are now.
True on that part but the way gangs are sanctioned in NYC Imo Its going to be hard trying to branch out a gang in the City especially the way these other gangs are operating. Beings thats Patria started in the 80's the same time Latin King and Netas was running the show nobody knew then because Latin King and Netas was everywhere in NYC while 3ni was gaining numbers in prisons. Now that NYC got almost every gang in the book here. I just dont see it happening lol. They remind me of Tango Blast. When tango blast came to NYC these dudes were small out here than eventually their movement began to lose weight cause everybody from that movement started switching to Blood, Latin King etc. Now they ain't even relevant no more.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 24th, 2017, 10:47 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
True on that part but the way gangs are sanctioned in NYC Imo Its going to be hard trying to branch out a gang in the City especially the way these other gangs are operating. Beings thats Patria started in the 80's the same time Latin King and Netas was running the show nobody knew then because Latin King and Netas was everywhere in NYC while 3ni was gaining numbers in prisons. Now that NYC got almost every gang in the book here. I just dont see it happening lol. They remind me of Tango Blast. When tango blast came to NYC these dudes were small out here than eventually their movement began to lose weight cause everybody from that movement started switching to Blood, Latin King etc. Now they ain't even relevant no more.
All n*ggas is saying is don't sleep. They do have they numbers up there it's way more of them in the city than you realize go to the tread we was just talking about this last week.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 24th, 2017, 3:45 pm

@most hated jay

What are you talking about the way "gangs are sanctioned in ny .its gonna be hard to branch "...lol

It aint hard to start sh*t in ny to keep it a buck...alotta n*ggahs is dickriders & follow the trend which is why sets & or gangs in dam nesr most hoods in ny change because n*ggahs play follow the leader. .most hoods that was blood was pushing 90s ubn sets..now all of a sudden n*ggahs is dickriding macs/bugattis etc....it aint hard..this aint los angeles where the same gang & set been in the same area for 60 years & aint letting other crews start up(n*ggahs in the city mainly follow the hottest trend )...in ms case all they need is more of they people since i dont see no non mexican or central americans jackin that sh*t in ny so the more of their people move into the city(which is currently happening) the more of a edge they get to form more clicks..simple logics..

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 24th, 2017, 3:52 pm

Keep telling n*ggahs...if you old enough (like 28 & up) & you been outside you can see the differences with ny from then & now...which is why i say the sh*t i say on here....them n*ggahs (central americans/mexicans) as far as queens go aint just restricted to Jackson heights..elm hurst & them areas anymore like they used to..they spreading out towards other areas...Jamaica queens & other areas going towards brooklyn/queens border...5-6 yrs from now with how ny politics been & mad heads(african american / ricans..thats born native ny'ers) is bouncing out of town..its been opening the door for other sh*t

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » June 24th, 2017, 7:09 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:That folk sh*t is strictly really some Flatbush Canarsie crown heights sh*t I remember n*ggas would get laughed at n teased for jacking that before I don't know how they got so many d*ck riders in the past few years but them n*ggas is not city wide n if it's n*ggas outside of BK jacking GD it's because they hang in BK. That sh*t a fad anyway if it was 2011 they would all be YBz or YGz this gang banging ahit is a fad to n*ggas up here skrap.
Ain't Canarise cripped out with some Bloods on the back streets?

Believe or not Folk was the wave for a minute back in the day especially when crips was repping that 6 shyt. There was mad folks in Queens.

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » June 24th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Q. wrote:Keep telling n*ggahs...if you old enough (like 28 & up) & you been outside you can see the differences with ny from then & now...which is why i say the sh*t i say on here....them n*ggahs (central americans/mexicans) as far as queens go aint just restricted to Jackson heights..elm hurst & them areas anymore like they used to..they spreading out towards other areas...Jamaica queens & other areas going towards brooklyn/queens border...5-6 yrs from now with how ny politics been & mad heads(african american / ricans..thats born native ny'ers) is bouncing out of town..its been opening the door for other sh*t
They're Spanish in south side and north side queens. They pretty much all over now lol. But they stupid deep in Jackson Heights and Corona

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » June 24th, 2017, 7:31 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them n*ggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did sh*t just to get on bloods nerves half the time.
Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That sh*t is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like f*ck the 6 point star and 8-Ball
Nowadays Crips don't like Folks.. Bacc in the days majority of the homegrown Crip sets was banging the 6 star.. From the East Coast all the down South to the MidWest them n*ggas was 8 ballin. I personally have n*ggas that came home that was 8 ballin that actually got put on that Crip sh*t the LEFT WAY ya feel me? n*ggas was still 8 ballin in 2016 from what I know, but that sh*t died down.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 24th, 2017, 7:41 pm

SwaGGMoney wrote:
BEDSTUYFLY wrote:That folk sh*t is strictly really some Flatbush Canarsie crown heights sh*t I remember n*ggas would get laughed at n teased for jacking that before I don't know how they got so many d*ck riders in the past few years but them n*ggas is not city wide n if it's n*ggas outside of BK jacking GD it's because they hang in BK. That sh*t a fad anyway if it was 2011 they would all be YBz or YGz this gang banging ahit is a fad to n*ggas up here skrap.

Believe or not Folk was the wave for a minute back in the day especially when crips was repping that 6 shyt. There was mad folks in Queens.
Canarsie dont even have folk n*ggas thats the crazy part. Folk is only in Flatbush, Prospect and Crown heights

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 24th, 2017, 8:20 pm

SwaGGMoney wrote:
Q. wrote:Keep telling n*ggahs...if you old enough (like 28 & up) & you been outside you can see the differences with ny from then & now...which is why i say the sh*t i say on here....them n*ggahs (central americans/mexicans) as far as queens go aint just restricted to Jackson heights..elm hurst & them areas anymore like they used to..they spreading out towards other areas...Jamaica queens & other areas going towards brooklyn/queens border...5-6 yrs from now with how ny politics been & mad heads(african american / ricans..thats born native ny'ers) is bouncing out of town..its been opening the door for other sh*t
They're Spanish in south side and north side queens. They pretty much all over now lol. But they stupid deep in Jackson Heights and Corona
Exactly...you know you barely seen any type of spanish n*ggahs anywhere in jamaica past kings park on the ave a few years ago(& those was more so ricans/dominicans)...now you see Mexicans/ central americans around there as well as in jamaica...more of them will flood the area as time goes by..its liie they tell a friend to tell a friend & they start moving into a area by the boatload..they coming down queens blvd (jackson heights side) all the way down to queens blvd jamaica side

Only way i see that sh*t not spreading is if every n*ggah kill every n*ggah jackin ms13 now & i doubt thats happening n*ggahs aint going out they way to do all that..F*kin them up will more then likely wont stop em from jackin it & if anything put you on a bullseye when they do get they numbers up more

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » June 24th, 2017, 8:37 pm

Q. wrote:
SwaGGMoney wrote:
Exactly...you know you barely seen any type of spanish n*ggahs anywhere in jamaica past kings park on the ave a few years ago(& those was more so ricans/dominicans)...now you see Mexicans/ central americans around there as well as in jamaica...more of them will flood the area as time goes by..its liie they tell a friend to tell a friend & they start moving into a area by the boatload..they coming down queens blvd (jackson heights side) all the way down to queens blvd jamaica side

Only way i see that sh*t not spreading is if every n*ggah kill every n*ggah jackin ms13 now & i doubt thats happening n*ggahs aint going out they way to do all that..F*kin them up will more then likely wont stop em from jackin it & if anything put you on a bullseye when they do get they numbers up more
Exactly. Spanish been in south side but they were mostly claiming blood or crip and acting black lol. Latin Kings/MS13 weren't deep like that except for uptop Queens but now there's more and more. Also Queens is getting more and more expensive that's another reason Blacks are moving out. Shyt there's even more Indians in south side and north side and normally Indians/trinis would be strickly in Richmond Hill. Now they're all over as well

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » June 24th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Definitely @them guyanese indians & middle eastern muslim indians ....them niggaha got they own lil lounges on hillside...i hsd a debate in lobby with some n*ggahs who tried to say we all brothers with them..& i told em you go in they lounges talking that we brothers sh*t they gonna laugh at you thinking you drunk or look at you like you lost ya mind

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 25th, 2017, 3:01 am

Q. wrote:Definitely @them guyanese indians & middle eastern muslim indians ....them niggaha got they own lil lounges on hillside...i hsd a debate in lobby with some n*ggahs who tried to say we all brothers with them..& i told em you go in they lounges talking that we brothers sh*t they gonna laugh at you thinking you drunk or look at you like you lost ya mind
Yeah u speak to any black Guyanese n*gga they'll tell you how them Indians get down I actually heard they the reckless and wild ones actually back in they land. But yeah the demographics in NYC is deadass changing

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 25th, 2017, 3:02 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
SwaGGMoney wrote:

Canarsie dont even have folk n*ggas thats the crazy part. Folk is only in Flatbush, Prospect and Crown heights
I wouldn't have known but I thought it was H^ n*ggas in the Floss tho, I group all 3 of those areas together they give me the same vibe as appeared to Bushwick, Stuy, ENY it's a different feeling