G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clowns

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:23 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:Now N*ggaz was just reppin da 6 to get on bloods nerves? So N*ggaz incorporate fake sh*t into their sets just to get on their rivals nerves? U say sh*t like dat & wonder y N*ggaz sayin shits fake
Dude said Harlem did that. But even still Harlem got west coast connects too. Non of them n*ggas is fake

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48177
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by Quiet-Q » June 20th, 2017, 5:32 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them n*ggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did sh*t just to get on bloods nerves half the time.
Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That sh*t is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like f*ck the 6 point star and 8-Ball

:webyup: So, it took for y'all to start beefin with the gangsters, to stop reppin the six?! But mean while y'all cali connected?!?
The point was they knew to stop jaccin the 6 because they knew it was GD sh*t. But they stopped banging it around the early 2000's. They been in flatbush since 95. They aint really get connected with Cali n*ggas until after the early 2000's
But if n*ggahs was official out the gate (like you say they were) shouldnt they have known the 6 was for folks ?

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:42 am

Q. wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them n*ggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did sh*t just to get on bloods nerves half the time.
Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That sh*t is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like f*ck the 6 point star and 8-Ball

:webyup: So, it took for y'all to start beefin with the gangsters, to stop reppin the six?! But mean while y'all cali connected?!?
The point was they knew to stop jaccin the 6 because they knew it was GD sh*t. But they stopped banging it around the early 2000's. They been in flatbush since 95. They aint really get connected with Cali n*ggas until after the early 2000's
But if n*ggahs was official out the gate (like you say they were) shouldnt they have known the 6 was for folks ?
To be real with you. Nobody out east or West knew about GD outside of chicago until that 8 ball sh*t. Thats why n*ggas started jaccin that bullshit cause of that 8-ball sh*t. They was already official but back in 95 n*ggas aint know what it was. They repped that sh*t for a short period of time because n*ggas out west told them to bang their own sh*t. They cant control their politics all the way from the west lol They just said f*ck it we gone do our own thing. But they definitely stopped that sh*t and they have ties with n*ggas out west and know their sh*t. The big homies from santana blocc crip and Rollin 60's said they was real left so they real left. Im telling n*ggas on this snitch a$$ website that never banged in their life what it was.

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:50 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:who the f*ck running 823 thou? I know Cike locked up and his right hand got deported but who the f*ck running it? Them n*ggas too big to the point they're beefing with each other
I guess yall n*ggas dont know that when banging Crip period you have no leader. n*ggas dont do that follow the leader sh*t bro Its every n*gga for themselves. Its a Big homie for every set but they dont control n*ggas

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:53 am

@G_Dope No trays nor stones flipped to GD bro. Where are you getting your info from? Everybody that flipped to GD was banging 5-9 Brim and Billy Badass blood. Did you really just say that dumb sh*t? n*gga no crip n*ggas out in Brooklyn switched to folk. If anything it was probably civilians claiming folk and them GD n*ggas let them do that but I dont speak on folk politics cause thats them and no crips got smashed by no mf GD n*ggas not G-Stone atleast. Them G-Stone n*ggas be violating them Folk n*ggas plus its more of them than it is them GD n*ggas combined in all off their hoods. You talkin crazy bro.

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:53 am

G_Dope wrote:
NYGC/ETGC wrote:ITS ALWAYS BEEN A POWER STRUGGLE ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY NOT SETTING OUT CIKE. BUT YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER TURNED CRIP
And I Guess That Explains Why So Many Trays And G Stones From Flatbush And The Heights Turned GD The Folks Are Way More Organized And Have More Unity Than Both Blood And Crips Out Here Thats Why a lot of Crips got smashed on by folks while g stones were fighting over whos ligit and has more power the folks were coming directly at them even treys out here seem like they have a power struggle
No trays nor stones flipped to GD bro. Where are you getting your info from? Everybody that flipped to GD was banging 5-9 Brim and Billy Badass blood. Did you really just say that dumb sh*t? n*gga no crip n*ggas out in Brooklyn switched to folk. If anything it was probably civilians claiming folk and them GD n*ggas let them do that but I dont speak on folk politics cause thats them and no crips got smashed by no mf GD n*ggas not G-Stone atleast. Them G-Stone n*ggas be violating them Folk n*ggas plus its more of them than it is them GD n*ggas combined in all off their hoods. You talkin crazy bro.

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:58 am

NYGC/ETGC wrote:GSTONE ONLY STOP BANGING THE SIX BKUZ THEM DIZZY DEVIL NIGCAS WAS SPANKING THEY a$$ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
They been dropped the 6

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:01 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
Q. wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them n*ggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did sh*t just to get on bloods nerves half the time.
Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That sh*t is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like f*ck the 6 point star and 8-Ball

:webyup: So, it took for y'all to start beefin with the gangsters, to stop reppin the six?! But mean while y'all cali connected?!?
The point was they knew to stop jaccin the 6 because they knew it was GD sh*t. But they stopped banging it around the early 2000's. They been in flatbush since 95. They aint really get connected with Cali n*ggas until after the early 2000's
But if n*ggahs was official out the gate (like you say they were) shouldnt they have known the 6 was for folks ?
To be real with you. Nobody out east or West knew about GD outside of chicago until that 8 ball sh*t. Thats why n*ggas started jaccin that bullshit cause of that 8-ball sh*t. They was official after the early 2000's but back in 95 n*ggas aint know what it was. They repped that sh*t for a short period of time because n*ggas out west told them to bang their own sh*t. They cant control their politics all the way from the west lol They just said f*ck it we gone do our own thing. But they definitely stopped that sh*t and they have ties with n*ggas out west and know their sh*t. The big homies from santana blocc crip and Rollin 60's said they was real left so they real left. Im telling n*ggas on this snitch a$$ website that never banged in their life what it was.

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19143
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 20th, 2017, 8:37 am

MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
NYGC/ETGC wrote:ITS ALWAYS BEEN A POWER STRUGGLE ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY NOT SETTING OUT CIKE. BUT YOUR ABSOLUTELY CORRECT
THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER TURNED CRIP
And I Guess That Explains Why So Many Trays And G Stones From Flatbush And The Heights Turned GD The Folks Are Way More Organized And Have More Unity Than Both Blood And Crips Out Here Thats Why a lot of Crips got smashed on by folks while g stones were fighting over whos ligit and has more power the folks were coming directly at them even treys out here seem like they have a power struggle
No trays nor stones flipped to GD bro. Where are you getting your info from? Everybody that flipped to GD was banging 5-9 Brim and Billy Badass blood. Did you really just say that dumb sh*t? n*gga no crip n*ggas out in Brooklyn switched to folk. If anything it was probably civilians claiming folk and them GD n*ggas let them do that but I dont speak on folk politics cause thats them and no crips got smashed by no mf GD n*ggas not G-Stone atleast. Them G-Stone n*ggas be violating them Folk n*ggas plus its more of them than it is them GD n*ggas combined in all off their hoods. You talkin crazy bro.

Well back in the days 99-2000 n*ggas used to jump from crip to folk or folk to crip. this back when they was all cool with each other.i knew of a couple locs that switched folk


I can't speak on nowadays or when n*ggas started beefing but it definitely happened way back in the days

823GetStr8Cash
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: June 11th, 2017, 1:47 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by 823GetStr8Cash » June 20th, 2017, 4:11 pm

[quote="MostHated_Jay"]Let me tell yall lil internet wierdos something. If yall dont know about G-Stone crip or any 823 set than dont call them n*ggas fake. Just cause they are a homegrown set it dont mean that they dont have west coast ties. While yall internet n*ggas is on this site talking sh*t about the G-Stone Crips being fake its Cali Crip sets like Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's, Santana blocc Crip etc that approved of them already. Hell its G-Stone n*ggas from NYC that done went out west and Chopped it up with n*ggas out in cali. Stop d*ck riding and actually know facts. The big homie from santana blocc Harvey Hartfield and everybody from santana said they was real left so ill just leave it like that. Yall internet gangsta on here wouldnt come to the Grimey 90'z, Brownsville or the flossy and say wtf yall saying on here.n*ggas out here will have ya shape up on the sidewalk juhurd? Stop dicc riding. Yall some real lames talking sh*t about a Crip set that already got west coast certification on a snitch website fucking weirdos[/quote]

Facts n*ggas Come On A Site And Try To Bash My Stoney's Like We Didn't Put Dat Pain In To Get Our Name Wat It Is Today But Dickriders Will Be Dickriders And Ima Be Get Str8 Till My Bones Break

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by Southwarddevil » June 20th, 2017, 4:40 pm

donte dem ape n*ggas called themsevles stoneys as well?

User avatar
Southwarddevil
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by Southwarddevil » June 20th, 2017, 4:40 pm

donte dem ape n*ggas called themsevles stoneys as well?

823GetStr8Cash
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: June 11th, 2017, 1:47 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by 823GetStr8Cash » June 20th, 2017, 4:47 pm

First of all blood stone is literally stone g Stone is gangster stonehearted so kill the comparisons right there Stoney's is plural for more then one if going to be a smart a$$ be smart dickhead and then if I woulda said stones u would be still saying the same sh*t u a bozo

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 5:26 pm

823GetStr8Cash wrote:First of all blood stone is literally stone g Stone is gangster stonehearted so kill the comparisons right there Stoney's is plural for more then one if going to be a smart a$$ be smart dickhead and then if I woulda said stones u would be still saying the same sh*t u a bozo
I fuccs with with the Get str8s hard body. These internet wangstas never banged in their life talking sh*t about gang politics but dont even know sh*t about who they know, Dont even have the balls to go to any Crip hood and tell these n*ggas they fake but got the balls to come on a Snitch forum and speak on some bullshit they dont know about and speak on n*ggas they will never confront in real life. Lol These is some clowns. They need to get a life. F*ck*n weirdos dont even know G-Stone got ties out west talk that bullshit

SckanlessNina
boss
Posts: 2408
Joined: April 21st, 2014, 10:06 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by SckanlessNina » June 20th, 2017, 5:40 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:All these crips was reppin the 6 out here even tho it didn't start here. In the mid 2000s u had internet trolls like a rawdawg or heavy from Cali or pretending they was from Cali calling all NYC bloods and crips fake with that 5-6 sh*t. They did it for years but once sh*t like MySpace came out these NYC gang members started seeing what the trolls were saying. N some curious n*ggas started reaching out to big homies out west for a connection. That's when sh*t got twisted

If u ask me I don't think these Cali n*ggas with sets here give a damn nowadays bout what we do. N n*ggas that been banging fake or non connected sets don't give a damn either since they banging for years

Nowadays these Cali bloods is more worried about putting celebrities down in their sets than fighting Mexicans n worrying bout who's fake in this state and that state
Stop it my n*gga. For one we don't care bout celebrities like that but nighas feel if they gon claim then tax em on it. Me personally idgaf and don't think they should have anything to do with it let alone b accepted. And worried bout Mexicans? Bruh seriously lol. Nobody worried bout them like that it's only certain hoods who even have static with certain Hispanic hoods. They got too much bullshit within they own then to try waging a full fledge war with blacks. It should b a round up worry bout fake n*ggas claiming what u claiming no matter where it's at. And don't over generalize by saying these cali bloods because most of us don't even care bout these goofy n*ggas.

823GetStr8Cash
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: June 11th, 2017, 1:47 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by 823GetStr8Cash » June 20th, 2017, 5:55 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
823GetStr8Cash wrote:First of all blood stone is literally stone g Stone is gangster stonehearted so kill the comparisons right there Stoney's is plural for more then one if going to be a smart a$$ be smart dickhead and then if I woulda said stones u would be still saying the same sh*t u a bozo
I fuccs with with the Get str8s hard body. These internet wangstas never banged in their life talking sh*t about gang politics but dont even know sh*t about who they know, Dont even have the balls to go to any Crip hood and tell these n*ggas they fake but got the balls to come on a Snitch forum and speak on some bullshit they dont know about and speak on n*ggas they will never confront in real life. Lol These is some clowns. They need to get a life. F*ck*n weirdos dont even know G-Stone got ties out west talk that bullshit
It's Sad Because The Proof Is Out There Wat Homegrown Set U Kno Dat Isn't Left Lasted ? I Dnt Understand How U Netbangers Get Mad Cuz U Dnt Kno The History If U Ain't G$C U Cnt Kno The History Ya Dig !

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:05 pm

823GetStr8Cash wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
823GetStr8Cash wrote:First of all blood stone is literally stone g Stone is gangster stonehearted so kill the comparisons right there Stoney's is plural for more then one if going to be a smart a$$ be smart dickhead and then if I woulda said stones u would be still saying the same sh*t u a bozo
I fuccs with with the Get str8s hard body. These internet wangstas never banged in their life talking sh*t about gang politics but dont even know sh*t about who they know, Dont even have the balls to go to any Crip hood and tell these n*ggas they fake but got the balls to come on a Snitch forum and speak on some bullshit they dont know about and speak on n*ggas they will never confront in real life. Lol These is some clowns. They need to get a life. F*ck*n weirdos dont even know G-Stone got ties out west talk that bullshit
It's Sad Because The Proof Is Out There Wat Homegrown Set U Kno Dat Isn't Left Lasted ? I Dnt Understand How U Netbangers Get Mad Cuz U Dnt Kno The History If U Ain't G$C U Cnt Kno The History Ya Dig !
You know whats crazy. The Big homie from santana blocc crip thats second generation Crip shouted yall n*ggas out on Facebook my n*gga. Facebook. This is a n*gga thats been banging before any n*gga thats out in these streets today Speaking on yall. He one of the n*ggas that made Crip what it was and these disrespectful a$$ internet thugs wanna speak on G-Stone. Lol I tell you man. They weird asf on this sh*t. n*ggas talk sh*t about NY n*ggas gang banging but you got mfs from out of town giving these n*ggas props for holding it down and bragging about n*ggas banging in NYC. These weirdos never banged in their life but wanna speak on gang politics. These n*ggas need to retire from this sh*t. They looking dumb as f*ck on here.

True Words
underboss
Posts: 1908
Joined: April 5th, 2012, 8:35 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by True Words » June 20th, 2017, 6:44 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:Let me tell yall lil internet wierdos something. If yall dont know about G-Stone crip or any 823 set than dont call them n*ggas fake. Just cause they are a homegrown set it dont mean that they dont have west coast ties. While yall internet n*ggas is on this site talking sh*t about the G-Stone Crips being fake its Cali Crip sets like Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's, Santana blocc Crip etc that approved of them already. Hell its G-Stone n*ggas from NYC that done went out west and Chopped it up with n*ggas out in cali. Stop d*ck riding and actually know facts. The big homie from santana blocc Harvey Hartfield and everybody from santana said they was real left so ill just leave it like that. Yall internet gangsta on here wouldnt come to the Grimey 90'z, Brownsville or the flossy and say wtf yall saying on here.n*ggas out here will have ya shape up on the sidewalk juhurd? Stop dicc riding. Yall some real lames talking sh*t about a Crip set that already got west coast certificationon a snitch website fucking weirdos
:tedthinks: :huhwhat:

MostHated_Jay
prospect
Posts: 59
Joined: June 16th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by MostHated_Jay » June 20th, 2017, 6:46 pm

True Words wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:Let me tell yall lil internet wierdos something. If yall dont know about G-Stone crip or any 823 set than dont call them n*ggas fake. Just cause they are a homegrown set it dont mean that they dont have west coast ties. While yall internet n*ggas is on this site talking sh*t about the G-Stone Crips being fake its Cali Crip sets like Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's, Santana blocc Crip etc that approved of them already. Hell its G-Stone n*ggas from NYC that done went out west and Chopped it up with n*ggas out in cali. Stop d*ck riding and actually know facts. The big homie from santana blocc Harvey Hartfield and everybody from santana said they was real left so ill just leave it like that. Yall internet gangsta on here wouldnt come to the Grimey 90'z, Brownsville or the flossy and say wtf yall saying on here.n*ggas out here will have ya shape up on the sidewalk juhurd? Stop dicc riding. Yall some real lames talking sh*t about a Crip set that already got west coast certificationon a snitch website fucking weirdos
:tedthinks: :huhwhat:
Tf you making faces for I aint misspell sh*t.

True Words
underboss
Posts: 1908
Joined: April 5th, 2012, 8:35 am

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by True Words » June 20th, 2017, 6:59 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
True Words wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:Let me tell yall lil internet wierdos something. If yall dont know about G-Stone crip or any 823 set than dont call them n*ggas fake. Just cause they are a homegrown set it dont mean that they dont have west coast ties. While yall internet n*ggas is on this site talking sh*t about the G-Stone Crips being fake its Cali Crip sets like Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's, Santana blocc Crip etc that approved of them already. Hell its G-Stone n*ggas from NYC that done went out west and Chopped it up with n*ggas out in cali. Stop d*ck riding and actually know facts. The big homie from santana blocc Harvey Hartfield and everybody from santana said they was real left so ill just leave it like that. Yall internet gangsta on here wouldnt come to the Grimey 90'z, Brownsville or the flossy and say wtf yall saying on here.n*ggas out here will have ya shape up on the sidewalk juhurd? Stop dicc riding. Yall some real lames talking sh*t about a Crip set that already got west coast certificationon a snitch website fucking weirdos
:tedthinks: :huhwhat:
Tf you making faces for I aint misspell sh*t.
:tea:

Post Reply