G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clowns

SwaGGMoney
superior

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by SwaGGMoney » June 25th, 2017, 5:49 am

Q. wrote:Thats the 1st spot i actually heard folks being in @queens...ive seen heads say pomonok p's in flushing had em along with 81st grape street...all hearsay thouhea..idk personally because i never messed with flushing back then outside of the 3dolla movie in jewish section of main street...& passing threw the chinese section of main street on the 44 bus ...i pass threw pomonok nowadays at nighttime it be lifeless(the kissenia blvd side of pomonok idk aboit other blocks of the jects)

So canarsie is mainly crip? For some reason thought that sh*t was mainly blood...i knew the jects i would go spend nights at (brookline p's) was blood...well atleast the williams ave side..dont know about the rest of the projects.(whenever n*ggahs on here spoke of brookline they mentioned it being multiple sets)i think early 2000s it was red fam piru as 1 of the sets there.(if memory serves me correctly)...the spanish n*ggah with 1 leg who would dance in dipset videos early 2000s frankie krutches was valentine blood back then from canarsie (i believe bayview p's)
Pomonok was cripped out. There were a few folk that live there. I knew one of them went to Flushing HS.

I remember when Pomonok was beefing with Lefrak bloods for a while.

Canarise mostly crip with some bloods here and there. Folk head quarters pretty much Ebbets field. Idk if that's Crown Height or Flatbush. But they mostly around there. I doubt they in Canarise.

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set. Stfu clo

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 25th, 2017, 6:21 am

Igc I definitely remember the 973 wave. n*ggas was turning that n 83 cowboy heavy ten years ago

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 25th, 2017, 3:14 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:Igc I definitely remember the 973 wave. n*ggas was turning that n 83 cowboy heavy ten years ago
Yeah my fam used to live on maple n rogers I used to see hit ups in the Chinese spot over there n sh*t but Crown heights is blood moving from the stuy but the closer u get to Flatbush it start turning crip with the expception of a few blocks. Albany Ps at one time even had made grape st n*ggas over there on some Hats to grape sh*t n that was a super blood hood.

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » June 25th, 2017, 8:16 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:Igc I definitely remember the 973 wave. n*ggas was turning that n 83 cowboy heavy ten years ago
Yeah my fam used to live on maple n rogers I used to see hit ups in the Chinese spot over there n sh*t but Crown heights is blood moving from the stuy but the closer u get to Flatbush it start turning crip with the expception of a few blocks. Albany Ps at one time even had made grape st n*ggas over there on some Hats to grape sh*t n that was a super blood hood.
this almost the same sh*t the grapes out here ina south is doing rocking with the brim homies from the JUNGLE or a couple from NCCs
:lol:

s/o my baby locs and hats tho but everybody else a opp #SOUTHOVAEVERYTHING :stoned:

OGawd
associate

Post by OGawd » June 26th, 2017, 4:36 am

I personally don't like how NY Grapes move. Unless they from the 90z they on some we dont f*ck with these other sets type of timing but we'll f*ck with the Gz and Bloodys

OGawd
associate

Post by OGawd » June 26th, 2017, 4:36 am

I personally don't like how NY Grapes move. Unless they from the 90z they on some we dont f*ck with these other sets type of timing but we'll f*ck with the Gz and Bloodys

MARKOFTHEBEAST
fresh meat

Post by MARKOFTHEBEAST » July 1st, 2017, 4:00 am

Attachments
Screenshot_2017-05-31-15-19-40~2.png
Screenshot_2017-05-31-15-19-40~2.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1324 times

Cocaine
captain

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set

Post by Cocaine » July 12th, 2017, 6:56 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 25th, 2017, 6:21 am
Igc I definitely remember the 973 wave. n*ggas was turning that n 83 cowboy heavy ten years ago
The IGC wave is still very much alive :2cents: Especially down south in certain areas they deep, but not near as deep as they was bsck in the days. I've got a few homies that are still jackin IGC.

Black Flagg
lieutenant

Re: G-Stone Crips is West Coast Certified stop d*ck riding them on this snitch a$$ website talking about they a fake set

Post by Black Flagg » July 12th, 2017, 1:43 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 5:20 am
SuperSweet wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
Deezus wrote:Even HMC was banging 6's at one point and them n*ggas be back and forth to cali 30's turf since the 80's. NY crips did sh*t just to get on bloods nerves half the time.
Crazy thing is they been stopped Banging the 6. That sh*t is a dub cause they beefing with the GD's so its like f*ck the 6 point star and 8-Ball

:webyup: So, it took for y'all to start beefin with the gangsters, to stop reppin the six?! But mean while y'all cali connected?!?
The point was they knew to stop jaccin the 6 because they knew it was GD sh*t. But they stopped banging it around the early 2000's. They been in flatbush since 95. They aint really get connected with Cali n*ggas until after the early 2000's
Naw crips and GDs were still leading each other in the late 2000s and rocking heavy together.

Black Flagg
lieutenant

Post by Black Flagg » July 12th, 2017, 2:37 pm

G_Dope wrote:
June 21st, 2017, 4:51 am
MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:
MostHated_Jay wrote:
G_Dope wrote:And When I said " he" I meant the 83 big homie from veer not reckless he was 74 and not 63 like I said tho this n*gga acting like only blood n*ggas flipped gd and not crip n*ggas from 83 & 823 he in denial smh lol then say folk n*ggas getting violated its the other way around, at the end of the day both sides took losses I'm saying gds are a power house but they give out smoke definitely to crip n*ggas and
whoever else n thats a fact I heard about locs getting at gz but don't act like n*ggas dont do damage back
How im in denial when its facts? No n*ggas from the Ville, 90'z or the floss flipped GD dude. Idk what G-Stone n*ggas you talking about and as far as them 83rays on veer I cant speak for them but the 83rays from caton aint flip and them GD n*ggas aint giving out no smoke. Them mfs is scared to even spin Crip bloccs without getting violated. Maybe bacc then they was violating them n*ggas but now? No you even got GD n*ggas that will admit they wont even go to the 90'z or the Ville but them GD n*ggas see them crip n*ggas in they hood. Trust me I know I be in the 90'z and I live in the Bush. Them GD n*ggas aint on sh*t

Lol Ok I never Said Crips from the floss, 90s or Caton Im speaking on n*ggas from the bush like junction sides, veercides, even the heights and even the ville, places like caton,90z and franklin ave will always remain crip of course and gz is giving out smoke last time I checked n*ggas from the floss had losses when them No love city n*ggas was out it was quite now that n*ggas is locked up n*ggas wanna act like gz not putting in pain lol and plus didn't that speedy n*gga from the 9 get poked up by a folk ? Lol folk n*ggas give out smoke if that wasn't the case n*ggas wouldn't be do " GDK " :bored:
No love city was taking Losses from the 90'z and the flossy. You forgot they all connected right? Them No love city n*ggas, 6 tre n*ggas and Hoolies was getting violated by the whole woo dude. n*ggas got vids of them n*ggas getting spanked Lmfaooo. I remembered I seen some folk n*gga get spanked at lincoln terrace. Them n*ggas aint on sh*t bro. And Idk what happened to speedy. Im not speaking on that cause thats G-Stone business. Only thing I can say about that is the n*gga aint breathing nomore whoever killed him.

Lol Yea facts n*ggas took losses I won't lie about that but what happen to sdot, billz and kapo ?? Lol they got dealt wid same way Yea 22 and that alladin n*gga got exposed they some rapping a$$ n*ggas gz clapped a lot of n*ggas
22 ain't get exposed he was jacking his sh*t. As for Aladdin he was never GD he claims BD.

Black Flagg
lieutenant

Post by Black Flagg » July 12th, 2017, 2:45 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
June 24th, 2017, 4:56 am
OGawd wrote:idc if they are connected or not. They have been crippin and dying for this crip sh*t forever. IDEK 59 was connected thought that sh*t was a homegrown brim set but Imma let that rock.

and LMFAO at n*gga saying GDs was putting in FEAR AND PAIN. Can we laugh at that. n*gga said because of the indictment n*ggas was ah ah ah. Thats whats you call a GD d*ck Rider.

IM NOT GON TO DENY THAT GDS WASNT DOING sh*t BUT TO SAY PUT FEAR AND PAIN. THEN WITH THAT STATEMENT I CAN EASILY SAY GS9 HAD n*ggas SHOOK. sh*t IS ALL DICKRIDING LMFAO

THIS GD sh*t IS BEYOND DICKRIDING. LIKE WHO BE OUTSIDE OR YA BE ON FACEBOOK.
LMFAOOO THATS A FACT. BOY NOT INTUNE BRO. If he seen the videos Them G-Stone n*ggas showed me of them violating almost every GD n*gga from the fields to the kirk son might just have to slap himself for that sh*t lol.
I doubt that. Every video damn near ends up on the internet. We ain't seeing these n*ggas take no Ls. n*ggas caught 22 once and he jacked his sh*t. Aladdin claims BD. You keep talking about videos. n*gga please if them woo or whoever n*ggas was violating they would of shown the whole world.

Black Flagg
lieutenant

Post by Black Flagg » July 12th, 2017, 3:15 pm

MostHated_Jay wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 5:53 am
@G_Dope No trays nor stones flipped to GD bro. Where are you getting your info from? Everybody that flipped to GD was banging 5-9 Brim and Billy Badass blood. Did you really just say that dumb sh*t? n*gga no crip n*ggas out in Brooklyn switched to folk. If anything it was probably civilians claiming folk and them GD n*ggas let them do that but I dont speak on folk politics cause thats them and no crips got smashed by no mf GD n*ggas not G-Stone atleast. Them G-Stone n*ggas be violating them Folk n*ggas plus its more of them than it is them GD n*ggas combined in all off their hoods. You talkin crazy bro.
This ain't true. I personally kno treys who flipped to GD

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » July 12th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Black Flagg wrote:
July 12th, 2017, 2:45 pm
MostHated_Jay wrote:
June 24th, 2017, 4:56 am
OGawd wrote:idc if they are connected or not. They have been crippin and dying for this crip sh*t forever. IDEK 59 was connected thought that sh*t was a homegrown brim set but Imma let that rock.

and LMFAO at n*gga saying GDs was putting in FEAR AND PAIN. Can we laugh at that. n*gga said because of the indictment n*ggas was ah ah ah. Thats whats you call a GD d*ck Rider.

IM NOT GON TO DENY THAT GDS WASNT DOING sh*t BUT TO SAY PUT FEAR AND PAIN. THEN WITH THAT STATEMENT I CAN EASILY SAY GS9 HAD n*ggas SHOOK. sh*t IS ALL DICKRIDING LMFAO

THIS GD sh*t IS BEYOND DICKRIDING. LIKE WHO BE OUTSIDE OR YA BE ON FACEBOOK.
LMFAOOO THATS A FACT. BOY NOT INTUNE BRO. If he seen the videos Them G-Stone n*ggas showed me of them violating almost every GD n*gga from the fields to the kirk son might just have to slap himself for that sh*t lol.
I doubt that. Every video damn near ends up on the internet. We ain't seeing these n*ggas take no Ls. n*ggas caught 22 once and he jacked his sh*t. Aladdin claims BD. You keep talking about videos. n*gga please if them woo or whoever n*ggas was violating they would of shown the whole world.
Why tf would they show the world when mfs already know wtf went down? Everybody knows when a twirler get violated them woo n*ggas have something to do with it and vice versa . Its nothing hidden bro

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » July 12th, 2017, 10:45 pm

Black Flagg wrote:
July 12th, 2017, 3:15 pm
MostHated_Jay wrote:
June 20th, 2017, 5:53 am
@G_Dope No trays nor stones flipped to GD bro. Where are you getting your info from? Everybody that flipped to GD was banging 5-9 Brim and Billy Badass blood. Did you really just say that dumb sh*t? n*gga no crip n*ggas out in Brooklyn switched to folk. If anything it was probably civilians claiming folk and them GD n*ggas let them do that but I dont speak on folk politics cause thats them and no crips got smashed by no mf GD n*ggas not G-Stone atleast. Them G-Stone n*ggas be violating them Folk n*ggas plus its more of them than it is them GD n*ggas combined in all off their hoods. You talkin crazy bro.
This ain't true. I personally kno treys who flipped to GD
I know trays that was official that told me half the n*ggas that was jaccin woo wasnt even Crip. Non of them n*ggas had their rounds in just d*ck riders. Those are the n*ggas you probably talking about or the n*ggas on Veer cause that was a tray blocc before they big homies got sent up north. Thats from what I can remember but even still that aint even a big enough number of n*ggas who flipped. It was probably some lil n*ggas that aint get their rounds in

ddd
fresh meat

Post by ddd » July 15th, 2017, 3:14 pm

west coast certified??? hav 1 of dem OGs say on the tube that GSC is certified. Hav you fbois herd that sh*t ya boys from gsc was spitting all on the tube...... LAUGHABLE. certified pussies.

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » July 16th, 2017, 5:40 am

ddd wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 3:14 pm
west coast certified??? hav 1 of dem OGs say on the tube that GSC is certified. Hav you fbois herd that sh*t ya boys from gsc was spitting all on the tube...... LAUGHABLE. certified pussies.
Why tf would a 2 nd generation Crip go on F*ck*n youtube to say they are certified? F*ck*n dumbass They certified and cliqued up with Rollin 60's Rollin 30's and Santana Blocc Crip out west ask them n*ggas out there about G-stone

MostHated_Jay
prospect

Post by MostHated_Jay » July 16th, 2017, 5:45 am

ddd wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 3:14 pm

This is one of the Big Homies from Santana Blocc Crip that said the sh*t so

ddd
fresh meat

Post by ddd » July 21st, 2017, 4:24 pm

buh alot of their lingo aint crip, nd youd know that if youse was from the east

ddd
fresh meat

Post by ddd » July 21st, 2017, 4:35 pm

I wish this dumbass website would let me edit sh*t, why why. dem wc OGs aint shy about their sh*t rt. that was the point i was tryna make