Too all my newark n*ggas what was the worse neighborhoods in the Bricks in the 90s do not mention prince st we all know that hood

SuperSweet
superior

Re: Too all my newark n*ggas what was the worse neighborhoods in the Bricks in the 90s do not mention prince st we all know that h

Post by SuperSweet » April 7th, 2017, 10:52 am

What you think about northward Stephen Crane Village?

DownBottomJerz
fresh meat

Re: Too all my newark n*ggas what was the worse neighborhoods in the Bricks in the 90s do not mention prince st we all know that h

Post by DownBottomJerz » April 7th, 2017, 12:20 pm

SuperSweet wrote:What you think about northward Stephen Crane Village?
Don't no much about SCP but Grafton ave and 5th&6th 7th ave broadway park ave many more is dangerous back then I heard the netas n kings had the north Newark on lock

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » April 7th, 2017, 1:43 pm

Nah that's blood hood. The latinos over there are all washedup fiends. No bias it's the truth. :smh:

DownBottomJerz
fresh meat

Post by DownBottomJerz » April 7th, 2017, 8:14 pm

SuperSweet wrote:Nah that's blood hood. The latinos over there are all washedup fiends. No bias it's the truth. :smh:
Aye bro u right is it true newark have over 100 sets like bloods n crips

JerseyCity201
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » April 7th, 2017, 10:24 pm

How old were you when you left Newark that you ask so many questions about where you claim to be from?

DownBottomJerz
fresh meat

Post by DownBottomJerz » April 7th, 2017, 10:57 pm

I be in Newark off in on I was young when I left 07 but I been back two years ago bro I from Pennington courts I still keep in touch with my family bro I'm just curious af

JerseyCity201
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » April 7th, 2017, 11:30 pm

DownBottomJerz wrote:I be in Newark off in on I was young when I left 07 but I been back two years ago bro I from Pennington courts I still keep in touch with my family bro I'm just curious af
Aiight makes more sense then 10 years is a long time. Was just asking because the way you were asking questions and it was showing like you never lived in Newark or left as a kid.

Just that my observation is dudes from Newark is very much in the loop of everything going on in there city, more so then most.

DownBottomJerz
fresh meat

Post by DownBottomJerz » April 8th, 2017, 1:33 am

JerseyCity201 wrote:
DownBottomJerz wrote:I be in Newark off in on I was young when I left 07 but I been back two years ago bro I from Pennington courts I still keep in touch with my family bro I'm just curious af
Aiight makes more sense then 10 years is a long time. Was just asking because the way you were asking questions and it was showing like you never lived in Newark or left as a kid.

Just that my observation is dudes from Newark is very much in the loop of everything going on in there city, more so then most.
I hope when I go back to my hood n*ggas don't be on no shyt like who is you people said I'm still welcome to come back My family name ring bells to in my hood Pennington court

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 4:35 pm

JerseyCity201 wrote:How old were you when you left Newark that you ask so many questions about where you claim to be from?
idk bruh i think he left as a kid cause he asking so many questions :lol:

he claiming downbottom i wanna know is is he grape or just DBN? :lol:

DownBottomJerz
fresh meat

Post by DownBottomJerz » April 12th, 2017, 4:16 am

Jersey demon wrote:
JerseyCity201 wrote:How old were you when you left Newark that you ask so many questions about where you claim to be from?

I'm. Or Grape I'm just from Pennington court DBN 211 South St

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 12th, 2017, 7:04 am

DownBottomJerz wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

how you DBN but not grape? so you from pct or the south streets?

DownBottomJerz
fresh meat

Post by DownBottomJerz » April 12th, 2017, 8:00 am

Jersey demon wrote:
DownBottomJerz wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

I left when I was young back in 2003 moved I was snatch outta my grandma house by the CPS foster care system just ask about me Man Man or my uncle Faheem

DownBottomJerz
fresh meat

Post by DownBottomJerz » April 12th, 2017, 8:03 am

DownBottomJerz wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
DownBottomJerz wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

I left when I was young back in 2003 moved I was snatch outta my grandma house by the CPS foster care system just ask about me Man Man or my uncle Faheem
And no I'm not Grape everybody from Pennington court ain't Grape maybe affiliated but I just rep the eastside idgaf I'm just from PCT 186 South st 211 still Tha same apartment pacific st Dawson st Pennington st South st

JerseyCity201
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » April 12th, 2017, 8:28 am

DownBottomJerz wrote:
DownBottomJerz wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
DownBottomJerz wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

And no I'm not Grape everybody from Pennington court ain't Grape maybe affiliated but I just rep the eastside idgaf I'm just from PCT 186 South st 211 still Tha same apartment pacific st Dawson st Pennington st South st
If you not Grape why you got the Grape emoji on your FB? And why above you said you left in 07 but now your saying you left in 03?

From what I noticed on here when someone is quick to give up their true identity it's usually cause it ain't really them.

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 12th, 2017, 4:44 pm

DownBottomJerz wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
DownBottomJerz wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

so you related to faheem who raps who be fucking with 280 and if you not grape why you calling yourself a babylocsta tho?

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 12th, 2017, 4:49 pm

i would understand if you was a young as hell claiming dbn but not grape but you like 21 n*ggas woulda been told you its time shoot your 3? :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 12th, 2017, 7:16 pm

My son jersey puttin that pressure on n*ggas :whew:

2LL's UP
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » April 12th, 2017, 8:31 pm

you know what bruh. Down bottom jerz you a fraud simple and plan you left either 03 or 07 which 1 is it? you got two different posts saying you left in those years you 21y/o and you been gone out the hood for 10 yrs. so you was 11. n*gga you think you Jesus Christ or something and you got made unspoken for years that cant nobody account for? My guy how you from the hood but asking all these questions about current events. You from somewhere else b. & you know.... what its ok to be from somewhere else fam. but stop false claiming a whole area. N*ggaz migrate back and forth all the time. its 2017 son. N*ggaz be everywhere and back again. claim some other sh*t, but stop telling the ppl you from NWK. you weird bro. really weird.

2LL's UP
corporal

Post by 2LL's UP » April 12th, 2017, 8:33 pm

eh Jersey Demon. I tried to ignore son but Im like yo he all they way pretending im not off that sh*t. he gotta go somewhere else with that fam.