YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Southwarddevil
underboss

Re: YoungP973 - Letter to Jiwe(Jersey Bloods)

Post by Southwarddevil » April 25th, 2017, 12:40 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:gay as hell.

did east coast damus ever adopt L,T,P,F,J or what?
no :lol:

n*ggas aint riding the 5 like that anymore

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » April 25th, 2017, 3:48 am

n*gga f*ck New JerKey, lamo cripin and blooding started on the west
Ol irrelevant city, owe u wanna be like Kali :drama: :cheer: :lmao:

Little dead riding hood, dead lobsters

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 25th, 2017, 4:40 am

Swervv 4800 wrote:n*gga f*ck New JerKey, lamo cripin and blooding started on the west
Ol irrelevant city, owe u wanna be like Kali :drama: :cheer: :lmao:

Little dead riding hood, dead lobsters
actually we are relevant check the stats my lil brab friend :stoned:

its more savage out here we actually purge for our dead homies :gucci2:

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2015/ ... murde.html

http://wnep.com/2014/05/23/16-year-old- ... rs-murder/

1,2,..shoot a Brab in the face..... 3,4,..... cut a brab b*tch in the face.....5, Bix,......shoot a brab kid in the head :wink:

hush lil brab dont you cry bloody mary got a special surprise for you :umhm:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 25th, 2017, 8:29 am

Crrriiiiippppppp :umhm:

Bloodshed 000
prospect

Post by Bloodshed 000 » April 25th, 2017, 8:59 am

Jersey demon wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:gay as hell.

did east coast damus ever adopt L,T,P,F,J or what?
no :lol:

n*ggas aint riding the 5 like that anymore
Speak for yourself #5alive
home of the hittaz

Lohcaine
fresh meat

Post by Lohcaine » May 6th, 2017, 12:00 am

Jersey demon wrote:
2LL's UP wrote:Yeah Q he was really in it from the ground up. Even politically. I meant to say in my earlier post before Blaze got knocked. They was the last 2 on the street.
but his hood is kinda washed up I dont really meet too many dudes jackin that no more. And all the dudes that still do are like over the age of the 30 they aint tryin to put no more work in. But he tried to do good for his hood and all Bloods in Newark and the surrounding areas.

If you remember like back in the day on west coast it was like Lil Monsta was the unofficial spokesman for the Crips in L.A. He is kinda like that for Bloods in the Briks
2LL's UP wrote:JIWE kind of like one of the originals. His name ring up there with C-Blaze & Killa Reek. The thing is
that before Blaze they was like the only OG's left on the street. Thats why they name ring so hard cuz basically
its n*ggas who was "originals" that n*ggas knew that put in work. they wasnt like no myths or something like that.
exactly :2cents:

i seen like one chick who was banging 135 ML one time back in 04 but other then that never seen a bunch of them

A little birdie told me Jiwe is a dub and he tried to flip QSB

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 6th, 2017, 4:31 am

Lohcaine wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
2LL's UP wrote:Yeah Q he was really in it from the ground up. Even politically. I meant to say in my earlier post before Blaze got knocked. They was the last 2 on the street.
but his hood is kinda washed up I dont really meet too many dudes jackin that no more. And all the dudes that still do are like over the age of the 30 they aint tryin to put no more work in. But he tried to do good for his hood and all Bloods in Newark and the surrounding areas.

If you remember like back in the day on west coast it was like Lil Monsta was the unofficial spokesman for the Crips in L.A. He is kinda like that for Bloods in the Briks
2LL's UP wrote:JIWE kind of like one of the originals. His name ring up there with C-Blaze & Killa Reek. The thing is
that before Blaze they was like the only OG's left on the street. Thats why they name ring so hard cuz basically
its n*ggas who was "originals" that n*ggas knew that put in work. they wasnt like no myths or something like that.

i seen like one chick who was banging 135 ML one time back in 04 but other then that never seen a bunch of them

:ohhh:

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 7th, 2017, 1:51 am

Lohcaine wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

you cant believe birds if jiwe was a dub he woulda caught the hak or creep treatment :2cents:

his set washed but not a dub

9swanalone
fresh meat

Post by 9swanalone » May 11th, 2017, 7:02 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I6QEc6jd6I4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

jiwe looking at this n*gga like :huhwhat:

K9 From Swan bloodz from L.A say f*ck flex , and Piggie
https://youtu.be/blh7Y7vlGFg

KGzMovIIIn
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » May 11th, 2017, 9:14 am

That grape video was disgusting i never seen no sh*t like that smfh

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 12th, 2017, 2:09 am

KGzMovIIIn wrote:That grape video was disgusting i never seen no sh*t like that smfh
jersey grapes is ebk and alotta of them got fam who are blood or day ones n*ggas they knew since the sandbox who are blood
gotta be from here to understand it