Locked Topics?

O®iginalMan
lieutenant

Locked Topics?

Post by O®iginalMan » March 9th, 2017, 4:37 am

How that sh*t work? Dudes post topics and when u try respond, Hood up say locked...
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

Crookz_County
fresh meat

Re: Locked Topics?

Post by Crookz_County » March 13th, 2017, 2:01 am

DAT sh*t GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS a$$ b*tch n*ggahs BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA n*ggah CRY LIKE A LIL b*tch OR DAT sh*t IS OLDER THAN THEM n*ggahs NIKES

O®iginalMan
lieutenant

Post by O®iginalMan » March 15th, 2017, 5:53 pm

:ohhh:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 15th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Il lock the topic if n*ggahs flood the board with sh*t that aint relevant to a certain section...if a n*ggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(sh*t be annoying coming in east section seeing sh*t that has to do with l.a here )..im sure n*ggahs in other sections feel the same

07017Northside
underboss

Post by 07017Northside » March 16th, 2017, 2:43 am

Crookz_County wrote:DAT sh*t GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS a$$ b*tch n*ggahs BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA n*ggah CRY LIKE A LIL b*tch OR DAT sh*t IS OLDER THAN THEM n*ggahs NIKES
THAT MAKES SENSE. HEADS USED TO RESPOND TO THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 3 YEARS PLUS ON SOME JESUS CHRIST, RESURRECTION TYPE sh*t. LEAVE THAT sh*t BE... :lol:

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 16th, 2017, 7:04 am

Q. wrote:Il lock the topic if n*ggahs flood the board with sh*t that aint relevant to a certain section...if a n*ggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(sh*t be annoying coming in east section seeing sh*t that has to do with l.a here )..im sure n*ggahs in other sections feel the same
:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west

O®iginalMan
lieutenant

Post by O®iginalMan » March 16th, 2017, 10:23 pm

07017Northside wrote:
Crookz_County wrote:DAT sh*t GET LOCKED IF TOO MANY PUSS a$$ b*tch n*ggahs BE SUCKIN DA MODS DICKS CUZ SOMETHIN MADE DA n*ggah CRY LIKE A LIL b*tch OR DAT sh*t IS OLDER THAN THEM n*ggahs NIKES
THAT MAKES SENSE. HEADS USED TO RESPOND TO THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 3 YEARS PLUS ON SOME JESUS CHRIST, RESURRECTION TYPE sh*t. LEAVE THAT sh*t BE... :lol:

u obviously misunderstood the reason it was locked...

But anywho, i understand now! Thanks

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » March 19th, 2017, 4:55 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:
Q. wrote:Il lock the topic if n*ggahs flood the board with sh*t that aint relevant to a certain section...if a n*ggah posting l.a gang videos in every section il lock the topic in every section except westcoast & the lobby(sh*t be annoying coming in east section seeing sh*t that has to do with l.a here )..im sure n*ggahs in other sections feel the same
:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west
nobody cares fam and yo not even from 60s

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 19th, 2017, 8:31 am

:cmon: no leave dese topics dere... im sure fake east crips and slobkz wanna kno everything bkout west[/quote]
nobody cares fam and yo not even from 60s[/quote]

wut n*gga... im 60 since ima lil teenager, you is juss a stupid east coast f*g who wanna bke west n*gga. you say east hav gangs... huh, you is a bkunch of bkullshit. you claim sh*t cause you hav a bkullshit as life. go fucc yo mama a$$ stupid Yankee. yous a f*g who live on an island wholl disapear cause you hav too many bkig fags who claim sh*t as yo family