BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

User avatar
KGzMovIIIn
prince
Posts: 6663
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by KGzMovIIIn » October 2nd, 2015, 6:25 pm

Nobody give a fucc bout all that lame sh*t

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 2nd, 2015, 6:36 pm

only beef I have is with BDz and Bloods Crips aint our Cousins but we back them up always been that way but if a n*gga want war I got the Musket Black Powder 52 Cal sh*t

User avatar
KGzMovIIIn
prince
Posts: 6663
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by KGzMovIIIn » October 2nd, 2015, 8:38 pm

Once upon a timek

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by 441 » October 2nd, 2015, 10:19 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:Wonder if they still bangin our six.
Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip sh*t is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn sh*t. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!
You sound just like these down south n*ggas.. n*ggas down here still 8ballin

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by 441 » October 2nd, 2015, 10:21 pm

The majority of South Carolina is on that sh*t.. Still..

cool'z loc
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: November 14th, 2009, 12:41 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by cool'z loc » October 2nd, 2015, 10:58 pm

Ayo on some real sh*t FuCC dem ounuts str8 like that!!! Dis Cripk who don't like what I said Can suCC something!!!! Cripk da FuCC upk......free 8izzz loC sky'z 823 to da 3rd st 80z

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by 441 » October 2nd, 2015, 11:05 pm

cool'z loc wrote:Ayo on some real sh*t FuCC dem ounuts str8 like that!!! Dis Cripk who don't like what I said Can suCC something!!!! Cripk da FuCC upk......free 8izzz loC sky'z 823 to da 3rd st 80z
Agree.. :tiphat: Them n*ggas are overpopulated as it is.. GDK

KOM
og
Posts: 13342
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by KOM » October 2nd, 2015, 11:35 pm

Folks is not GD smh....GD are apart of the Folks Nation "alliance"...mainly for jail/prison

Folks include GD,BD,SD,MLD,SGD,2-6, ETC...

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by 441 » October 3rd, 2015, 12:08 am

901DBoIII wrote:Folks is not GD smh....GD are apart of the Folks Nation "alliance"...mainly for jail/prison

Folks include GD,BD,SD,MLD,SGD,2-6, ETC...
Chi-Mobs give me a F*ck*n headache :lol: Just like folks say they ain't a gang there a "nation" :lol: It's all bogus

User avatar
KGzMovIIIn
prince
Posts: 6663
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by KGzMovIIIn » October 3rd, 2015, 1:30 pm

cool'z loc wrote:Ayo on some real sh*t FuCC dem ounuts str8 like that!!! Dis Cripk who don't like what I said Can suCC something!!!! Cripk da FuCC upk......free 8izzz loC sky'z 823 to da 3rd st 80z

Trill sh*t cig homeboy .....these niccas crazy on here crip.... gettin straight cash on 3rd street 80z

User avatar
Big K-Loc
superior
Posts: 5245
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 1:52 am

Sin-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:Wonder if they still bangin our six.
Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip sh*t is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn sh*t. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!
You sound just like these down south n*ggas.. n*ggas down here still 8ballin
Crips everywhere still 8blling for the most part. I'm talking about global sh*t. All crips outside of the USA are 8ballers repping that 6, except in certain spots of Belize where some of the deportees came from LA. But the NY deportees rep that 6 and are 8balling. Is only in Cali and like 3 others states that crips aint 8 balling [Nevada, Washington, etc].

User avatar
Big K-Loc
superior
Posts: 5245
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 1:59 am

To me, the way I see it is if you been repping when almost all NY crips were repping 6 then remain repping 6 and 8 balling. If you became crip after 2004 when the 8 ball thing died down a bit, then I would understand dudes not wanting to rep the 6. But if you came up repping the 6, I see no reason to stop because of so-called Cali dudes on the net calling NY crips fake for repping 6.
I mean, how the f*ck does it look that you crip from back in the day with a 6 point star tat on your body for life and you now talking about you don't rep 6 LMBAO! That's crazy. Once you in: stay in! Having a 6 point start tat is way too deep in to be talking about you not 8balling.

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by 441 » October 4th, 2015, 2:09 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
Sin-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:Wonder if they still bangin our six.
Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip sh*t is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn sh*t. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!
You sound just like these down south n*ggas.. n*ggas down here still 8ballin
Crips everywhere still 8blling for the most part. I'm talking about global sh*t. All crips outside of the USA are 8ballers repping that 6, except in certain spots of Belize where some of the deportees came from LA. But the NY deportees rep that 6 and are 8balling. Is only in Cali and like 3 others states that crips aint 8 balling [Nevada, Washington, etc].
That's somewhat true n*ggas still 8 ballin in South Carolina :2cents:

User avatar
Big K-Loc
superior
Posts: 5245
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 2:33 am

Sin-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
Sin-Loc wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:Wonder if they still bangin our six.
Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip sh*t is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn sh*t. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!
You sound just like these down south n*ggas.. n*ggas down here still 8ballin
Crips everywhere still 8blling for the most part. I'm talking about global sh*t. All crips outside of the USA are 8ballers repping that 6, except in certain spots of Belize where some of the deportees came from LA. But the NY deportees rep that 6 and are 8balling. Is only in Cali and like 3 others states that crips aint 8 balling [Nevada, Washington, etc].
That's somewhat true n*ggas still 8 ballin in South Carolina :2cents:
I'm man, I'm telling you there's only 3 or so state in the US that crips dont rep 6 and that's Cali, Nevada and Washington and some parts of Texas maybe. Everywhere else in the US, crips got GD's as their cousins or at least rep 6. And everywhere else on the globe. Just as Hoovers. Hoovers in LA don't claim crip anymore. But everywhere outside of LA, all Hoovers claim crip LOL. So that shows how Cali has little to no influence on their sh*t anywhere out of LA. Even just next door in Texas, Hoovers claim crip. In NY some time back, they some cats were claiming Hoova Criminals but that dumb sh*t quickly died out and they went back to claiming hoova crip.

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by 441 » October 4th, 2015, 2:48 am

Oh I know trust me I believe you.. That's why I'm open minded to the homegrown gang culture cuz I grew up around 6 ryding Crips.

User avatar
Big K-Loc
superior
Posts: 5245
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by Big K-Loc » October 4th, 2015, 7:21 am

Ok, I hear you Loc.
All I'm saying overall with this so-called GD and crip beef in Brooklyn is I don't get the logics of why crips would beef with them.
We are already outnumbered in NYC. It doesn't make any sense to me.
Back in 2002 when I was up north in the pen [Upstate correctional], we had 2 GD's with us from Cleveland. They had the Midwest accent and all. They rode with us tough just like brothers/cousins. We seen each other as the same thing. We threw it up together and everyone was on some 6 love sh*t.
What happens now is what I want to know in the pen. Our #'s already small, so why would we beef with our only ally from long ago, I just don't get it. It's a silly beef and this is why I always say that crips in the pen from other boroughs should throw Brooklyn crips under the bus for GD's. I'm dead serious! Let Brooklyn crips fend for themselves! At least the Brooklyn crip sets that fight with GD's for starting some stupid a$$ beef that's fucking up long-time alliance. Those sets should be labeled milk over this sh*t!
If this was the real banging years [anything before 2004], those Brooklyn sets that starting beefing with GD's would have a green light on their head, especially in the pen. They would be milk. You just can't f*ck off an ally and not expect to get dealt with. This is why I say NY cripping is watered down since 2004 when a lot of real cats from back in the day got deported including myself in 2003.

User avatar
KGzMovIIIn
prince
Posts: 6663
Joined: June 27th, 2007, 7:56 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by KGzMovIIIn » October 4th, 2015, 9:05 am

U r crazy

cool'z loc
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: November 14th, 2009, 12:41 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by cool'z loc » October 4th, 2015, 10:11 am

KGzMovIIIn wrote:U r crazy
I don't even know why ya'll entertaining this Clown? Son is a lame :2cents: he knows nothing a8out this Crippin Culture, he lost in 99-2000 era!!! Ain't 6 riding Cripks in Ny!!!!! Ain't no Cousin sh*t with them onuts!!! And everyone in ny or ot falling in line with original Crippin protocol

cool'z loc
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: November 14th, 2009, 12:41 pm

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by cool'z loc » October 4th, 2015, 10:28 am

More n a8ove I'm hardly on this site like 8efore 8ut I see a lot of foolery so I'm gonna start pulling Cards!!!! I'm gonna expose these jelly heart purple funking swamp niCCaz

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13433
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Post by BkBarclays » October 4th, 2015, 10:46 am

I look in the newspaper I see they mentioned sh*t from this thread me n k loc :lol:

We the least loopy wit crip/GD sh*t in 2015 :smh:

Post Reply